Native Wife - Cover

Native Wife

by Joanne Kemp

Copyright© 2008 by Joanne Kemp

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A documentary team go out to the Amazon to make a documentary about a native tribe...unfortunately there are dire consequences for Rosalind the female crew member

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Interracial   .

The idea had come to Peter one night. The network was looking for a new series. The old one was drawing to a close and they needed to replace it with something ... the only question was with what?

A true to life series, the jungle ... the Amazon ... natives. Find a lost tribe, surely there must be a tribe of natives still out there they could find and film. Make a documentary about, live with them for a few weeks, follow their every move, let the people of the so called civilized world see what it was like to live day to day without all the home comforts that they had become accustomed to.

When the board and film crew met the following morning he put the question to them. At first there were doubts about the project. "Nah don't think so Peter ... god where are you gona find a lost tribe ... emphasis on lost ... could take you forever and still come up empty handed ... all that effort for nothing"

But Peter would not be deterred; he spoke long, hard, enthusiastically and with passion for the project and slowly the tide turned in his favour. After two hours he had them all as enthusiastic as he was. Now all he had to do was pick his crew.

Stefan Browdie for one ... good guy. Alan Sangster two, another great guy. Bill Pearce and Tony Stedman ... plus himself, that was five ... he could take one more, but who would that be. Rosalind Hardaker had approached him ... she was most enthusiastic about it ... but a women ... hell no ... it would be no place for a female ... savages, snakes, creepy spiders ... no real sanitation ... no not a place for a female.

But Rosalind or Roz to her friends and colleagues was not to be put off so quickly and easily, the team needed a woman on it and she was determined to be the one ... besides none of the other women were keen to go anyway.

She put her case just as strongly as Peter had put his case ... plenty of passion and enthusiasm. "Besides there are women in the tribe, they live day to day with their husbands ... you need a women to get along side these wives ... they are more likely to open up to another female than a man ... a females prospective of the day to day living habits"

Peter thought long and hard, he'd thrown everything at Roz ... telling her how hard life would be and all the dangers ... but she did have a point ... the woman-to-woman thing.

"Ok, you're in" he said "But don't say you weren't warned ... you're on your own"

"Oh come on Peter I'm a big girl I can look after myself you know"

Yes she was a big girl, but not over weight big, in fact she presented quite a nice healthy package, not the skinny type, a well-shaped and sexy body and big boobs, it was her boobs that had Peter's attention right now, with her blond hair and height she reminded him of an Amazon warrior, she would probably be at least as tall as the native men they were going in search of.

It was now a question of putting it all together, organizing it. Peter was determined to make this one of the best documentaries he's ever made ... this was going into the depths of the jungle where very few had ventured before. Everything had to be checked and double-checked. There was no dropping off at the local super market to pick up any forgotten item ... he estimated two months, maybe three. As the day of departure neared, the excitement within each of the members heightened, their interpreter and guide finally arrived, there was no more waiting it was time to go.

The only way to reach the tribe was via boats; there was no ready-made track or roads. It was a question of searching each and every inlet. The guide only had a rough idea where they would be. The heat was intense, the sound of wildlife from the forest as they passed by, chirps, screeches, monkeys and wild boar. Their first two weeks were spent on the search, camping near the rivers edge, guards keeping a nightly vigilance, sleep was almost impossible, hammocks preferable to sleeping at ground level. Morning would come and it was another day and another search. When a small canoe came around the bend in the river, it was their first lead. They told the guide that the tribe he was looking for was only another fifty miles upstream. Suddenly all their spirits lifted, they'd all but made it. Their elation was short lived, they saw the smoke coming from what they thought was the village, but instead it was but a few tribesmen rummaging the forest and river for food ... however all was not lost, these were men from the village they sought, the only problem was that their boats could not go any further, the tribesmen would take them to their destination using their own boats ... more back breaking and sweaty work as they offloaded from one boat to the other.

As night was closing in they decided to stay where they were and make the final part of the journey at first light. By mid afternoon of that day they finally arrived ... to be greeted by men, women and children, smiling, laughing and shouting with excitement ... visitors from the outside were few and far between. The men brown skinned and naked, a sight not lost on Rosalind as she tried to avert her eyes from staring at their penises and the women likewise, brown skinned and naked, showing all their femininity, bringing smiles to the male contingent of the party.

"Well Roz ... doesn't look like you'll be short of dick if you want any" Peter teased, smiling at her

"Shut up you bastard ... you guys seem just as well catered for" she retorted.

They had not expected such a jubilant reception a reception that was most friendly and welcoming. With help from the village men, the canoes were quickly unloaded and huts of straw were allocated to the crew, a separate one for Rosalind ... it looked like hammocks were the way of sleeping out here, apart from one hammock there was little else in the hut ... Spartan was a word for luxury.

Crates stored and extra camera's unpacked, it was time to organize the documentary and how it was going to go down. Peter now saw the benefit in bringing Rosalind along ... with so many women; he allocated her the job of getting to know them. The men ... well the men would of course take care of the men ... get to know them ... how they worked, hunted and lived.

The women folk of the village took an instant liking toward Rosalind ... they milled around her smiling, laughing and shouting in a language she could not understand. It took the interpreter to tell her that they thought she was very beautiful and they wanted to adopt her as a sister whilst she remained at the camp.

"Great ... great idea" said Peter "Just what we want in the doco ... I'm getting some idea's here sweetheart ... with the women taking such an interest, we can make it all about you ... you be the star, living with the family on a day to day basis ... its great, just great I'm liking this better all the time"

"Just as long as you don't expect me to run around naked Peter ... not with you horny bastards in tow"

"Er no ... no of course not ... but it would look authentic wouldn't it?"

"Yeh and how many viewers are going to be watching me across the world when we go to air with it?"

"This will be great viewing Roz ... authenticity will make a big difference ... but I won't insist on it ... whatever you are comfortable with ... become an adopted sister first honey" holding up his hands in surrender.

So the documentary was underway, there would be many hours and much footage ... most of it edited out, leaving only that which was considered the best.

Rosalind lived with the women folk, finding out about their duties around the village, not too dissimilar to the outside world ... most of the menial and back breaking tasks, unlike back home she had no modern appliances to help her out.

So far she had managed to keep most of her clothes on, although she had consented to facial and body painting. The village had, had an initiating ceremony, which lasted most of the day and when it was all over she was officially a sister, a member of the village family. He new name now Palo

Each day her body paint would be brought up to scratch, applying new where needed, her eyes were framed like the mask worn by Zorro or Lone Ranger, it was bright yellow, red dots were placed inside this area like freckles, her arms were criss crossed with stripes of orange yellow and white ... yes she was a family member with sisters to look after her ... the sisters next task was to get her out there ... naked like a true family member.

She worked hard alongside the other women, cleaning, washing and fetching. Edwan a fifty-year-old tribesman had taken to this young blond female. He was strong with long black hair hanging to his shoulders and he wore a head band, was a good hunter, what he did not have was a good wife, his original wife having taken off with another man from another tribe, yes this woman would do him nicely.

Peter could see how things were developing ... he had a sense for these things. What would make good viewing and what didn't? The story was unfolding inside his head, far into the future, he just had to steer it, manipulate it.

"You're doing a great job Roz ... this is becoming a great doc ... this is going to make you famous girl ... you'll see ... just roll along with it and don't worry we'll stop when we think things are going too far ... just do enough to make it look real honey ... ok" he asked

"Yeah, yeah I know ... but it's easy to do ... these people are so easy to get on with ... so ... so lay back, for all the hard work they do, they still enjoy life and a freedom we do not have back in civilization, no hours spent on freeways, no deadlines ... perhaps they don't have all the mod cons but they still survive and are happy"

"Shit girl ... you sound like you're one of them now ... you're not going bush on us are you?" he asked

"No ... no of course not ... I'm just saying it's not what I expected ... they are great people and happy people ... you could do a lot worse in life ... I guess that's what I'm saying"

"Ok honey, ok if you say so ... now lets get back to business ... you ready to get your gear off yet?"

"No you can forget that Peter"

The days passed and the camera followed Rosalind and the tribe around. The sisters were determined to get Rosalind out of her clothing and to participate as a true sister ... the language was a barrier, but Roz was aware of their feelings, as a small concession she stripped down to bra and pants, which revealed much more of her beautiful body.

At long last there was a smile on Peters face when she emerged from her hut that morning to join the other women folk. The camera took in the new images of Rosalind with suitable comments from Peter and crew.

The sight of Roz had not gone unnoticed by the other male natives. In particular Edwan.

"I marry that woman" he said to his fellow men standing watching "I marry and make my wife ... she will make good wife ... give me fine children"

The others nodded and murmured their agreement "Yes indeed she will make you a fine wife Edwan"

Edwan wanted to please Rosalind ... not with great affection ... but by bringing her gifts. Of course the gifts weren't of fine expensive jewelry but small wooden carvings or the odd pig, goat or monkey ... which she and the other women folk cooked over an open fire. Entering into the spirit of things was all part of Rosalind, trying new parts of meat she would have found disgusting back home. She was pleasantly surprised it did not taste quite as bad as she had thought.

The more Rosalind worked at it the more the village people took to her; she was in their eyes one of them now ... a family member.

Edwan spent much time with her and brought her many hunting trophies. She in turn enjoyed his company, even though she could not speak the language. Peter and the crew kept to the outer edge, letting things develop, recording all for his documentary ... so far he was pleased with it.

It was all hard sweaty work for Rosalind ... but she never wavered, never gave in. She was determined to show Peter and the others just how strong she was. She'd see this doc to the final edge. She went with the women and men into the steaming forests to hunt and scavenge for food, carrying and humping great heavy loads ... if the other women could do it so could she. The more she tried the more intense Edwan's feelings became toward her.

He kept telling the men and indeed the women also that he intended to marry and have her for his wife ... she was a goodly woman. The women also thought she would be a good wife for him. "She is now part of our family Edwan and we want her to stay ... you must marry her and give her children ... then she will stay" was what they were telling him. The men nodded agreement ... it should be so, they said.

"It should be the day of the fertility celebrations, when we all prey for a good crop and continuing abundance of food ... we will incorporate it then" he said all agreed and there was an air of excitement through the village.

"I think the villagers are organizing a wedding" the interpreter said to Peter.

"Oh who's might that be?" he asked

"Your woman Rosalind" he replied

Suddenly he had Peter's attention. "Say again" he asked

The interpreter again told him what he had heard. Suddenly Peter could sense a great ending or even a great start to a series coming up.

"Say nothing to the team ... leave this to me ... a wedding eh ... it wouldn't be binding or anything like that would it ... purely symbolic eh?" he asked

"Well yes ... and no" replied the interpreter

"What do you mean?" Peter asked

"Well she could up and off and no one outside this village would give a toss ... but in the villagers eyes she'd be married alright ... it would take a great deal to convince them otherwise"

Peter pondered the response "Hmm, yes well leave it with me and I repeat tell no one eh"

The interpreter assured him he would not say a word.

The women had eventually persuaded their sister to bath in the river instead of the make shift shower that had been set up for the "Civilized" city people. The river was known to contain certain nasty's, that could eat or bight you ... but bath in it she had.

It was that night that the women had decided it was time for Rosalind to become just the same as them, naked. If she was to marry Edwan she had to dress like them ... or in this instance undress like them. As she slept in her hammock they removed all her clothing so that when she awoke the following day, there was nothing for her to wear. The women were quick to inform her of their intentions. There was no way she was going out there without pants and bra ... no way ... famous last words?

It was obvious to Rosalind; if she was ever going to leave this hut again she was only going to do it naked. Her sisters fussed and laughed around her, even though she could not understand them, it was obvious they were trying hard to persuade and assure her all was going to be all right. They were busily painting and adorning her naked breasts; her face and arms freshly painted and made up. A headband added and to help a little with her modesty ... what best could be described as a brief G-string ... it left absolutely nothing to the imagination ... to all intents and purposes she was naked.

Now all they had to get her outside, they knew once she got over this modesty feeling she would be able to embrace her new attire or again lack of, quite easily ... after all her sisters had been doing it for centuries and thought nothing of it.

Surrounded by so many pulling and pushing women, laughing and giggling, bit by bit she was ushered out the door.

"Bloody hell"

"Holly shit"

"Fuck me look at those tits" It was her fellow crew members who stood gaping, opened mouthed at their female colleague ... naked female colleague.

"I'm getting a hard on" gasped one.

"You getting all this Sangster" growled Peter "Get this on camera you fucking moron ... I want good close up of it ... do you hear"

"Yeah ... yeah I'm getting it boss ... I'm getting it" and he was, the close up of Roz's naked body was even better and his pants now bulged from the erection he now had.

Strangely Rosalind didn't feel embarrassed in front of the native men ... it came from the ogling eyes of her colleagues and she could see Sangster's bulging trousers.

"You're a very lucky man Edwan ... to have such a woman as your wife" said one of the village men.

"Yes indeed I am" replied Edwan "But she's not my wife yet" he added

"But she soon will be Edwan" he replied.

Her initial embarrassment over, Rosalind moved around the village with the other women, carrying out her tasks. All the time the camera was focused on her ... particular her breasts and ass ... these parts would be cut for private viewing, not the worldwide audience. She looked like all the rest ... only difference she was white, not brown.

Peter was pleased ... very pleased; it was going just as he hoped it would ... perhaps even a little better.

"I think that guy ... what's his name ... er Edwan is that it ... has the hots for you Roz" he said to Rosalind one day. "You should marry him" smiling.

Rosalind didn't like the way Peter always seemed to be putting Edwan down ... but of course this was to wind Roz up.

"He's a good man Peter ... works hard ... they all do ... they're a great bunch of people ... probably a lot happier than some back home ... even if they don't have as many worldly goods"

"Whow are so gona marry this guy Roz ... settle down and have his kids ... is that it Roz"

"No ... no its not ... I'm just saying a girl could do far worse ... he'll find an marry a nice village girl one day Peter and she'll give him kids ... he deserves a nice girl"

Peter smiled at her "Well you're now a village girl Roz ... you're one of them now aren't you" he said, his eyes running lustfully over her naked body.

"Only for the purposes of the doc Peter, then its back to normal ... and keep your fucking eyes up here, looking at my face not my tits and cunt eh"

Rosalind turned and stormed out of the hut.

"Oh you look even better when you're mad" "And you have a nice ass as well sweetheart" he added smiling.

Peter quickly sent for the interpreter.

"You know I think you may just have a willing bride at this wedding they are organizing"

He then went on to tell him how much Rosalind was in love with Edwan and that she would be quite honored to be his wife ... but they would have to organize it pretty soon as their time was almost up ... they had already stopped a month longer than they should have done.

The interpreter was quick to pass the news on to the villagers who were now eager and excited to get this wedding put together.

"Do you think that was wise Peter" one of the crew asked

"Don't worry Stefan, nothings going to happen, I just want it all to look realistic. We all know it's not legal ... Rosalind gets married for the camera then we all leave ... makes for great viewing"

They all looked at each other shaking their heads. "I don't know Peter I think you are taking a big risk ... you don't really know these people ... they're a friendly bunch but tampering with their feelings like this could have repercussions"

"Oh you do worry so, Rosalind's a big girl ... she told me so ... she knows just how far to go" said Peter reassuring them all.

In fact Rosalind had already consulted with Peter, she had heard the rumor that Edwan liked her and that he wanted to marry her, take her for his wife.

"Peter just how far I am supposed to go with Edwan ... I think I should tell him now that I cannot marry him ... he's a nice guy, a very nice guy, if things were different and if I had to choose a husband I'm sure he would be the one ... but I don't want to hurt his feeling ... not Edwan"

"Look we are almost finished here, the doc is looking fine, white woman marries lost tribesman ... it's got to be a great success ... it makes great viewing ... we'll get great reviews and besides Edwan knows it isn't going to work, he just likes the idea of marrying you ... a show for the villagers ... believe me you're doing a great job ... now don't worry we're here for you ... nothings gona happen"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.