Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

Paul walked into the control trailer and put his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Ever been in a full combat lockdown before?"

"No, but after the first shock, it's not that bad."

"Well, having Sasha to keep you company helps some, I'm sure."

"Having Harry near makes me feel better," whispered Sasha. "Thanks for letting me help out here."

"Sasha, there's no need to thank me," said Paul. "Harry and Steve tell me you're worth your weight in gold. We need to find a way to put you on the payroll. I didn't realize Harry was such an airhead. If you didn't go around picking up for him, we would lose half his work. I'm going to have to give his assistant in Seattle a retroactive raise now that I see how much she has to put up with."

Sasha lovingly ran her fingers through Harry's hair. "Working for Harry isn't really a job, it's more like motherhood."

Steve laughed from the adjacent desk until Sasha said, "I'm glad Steve is here to make my man look organized, though."

A slight beep sounded as a flashing message appeared on the main visual display. "Well, is that interesting or is that interesting?"

"What's that?" asked Sasha.

"Remember the Indian Springs speed trap?"

"Yes."

The local constable was found dead in the middle of the North bound land of US95. State police are just getting there."

"I think," Paul murmured, "I'm gonna grab Teresa and run down there to take a look. Where is she anyway?"

"She and TC are kind of making up for a little fight they just had," supplied Steve. "I think you'll find them in their room, but be careful, Teresa is in a shitty mood."

"Thanks for the warning."

As Paul left the command trailer, he saw Callie coming out of the main building. "Hey Callie, want to go for a little ride with me?"

"Sure baby, where you taking me, to a sleazy motel to ravage my body?"

"Tell you on the way. I may need your charm and personality." Paul turned back to Sasha who was taking a smoke break outside the command post. "Tell Harry that Callie is going with me to Indian Springs."

Callie climbed into the passenger side of the SUV. "OK Stud. Why do I not think I'm gonna get lucky?"

"I want to check out a shooting in Indian Springs. Constable there just got killed."

"Oh my God, not Ski? Who would hurt that harmless little man?"

"I take it you know him?"

"Sure. Everyone who drives through Indian Springs on a regular basis knows our little shake down king. I have even given him a couple of freebies to leave my people alone."

"Well, it sounds like good old Ski just did his last shake down, and it killed him. He was found in the middle of the northbound land of US95 with a hole in his forehead."

"Damn! I kind of liked the SOB."

As Paul pulled up behind the first squad car, the impatient Sheriff's deputy motioned Paul not to park and to leave the scene. Paul waved his Ohio Highway Patrol badge. "Just wanted to see if there was anything we could do to help."

"I don't thank you're wanted or needed here," replied the deputy in an angry voice. "Ski was my brother in law."

"Sorry for you loss deputy, but this may have something to do with a case I'm working on."

"Brown, Paul Brown. Is that you?"

A state patrol officer that looked as if he had just walked off a recruitment poster approached the SUV. "Remember me? We met at that tech seminar you put on in Denver."

"Sure! Larry Thompson. See you got that extra stripe. Like you to meet my sister in law, Callie Brown."

The patrol sergeant touched the brim of his had in a semiformal salute. "Hello, Ms Brown. Good to meet the woman behind the legend."

"I'm no legend, Sergeant, I'm Callie."

"I beg to argue with you mam, but the way you turned the ranch around and cleaned it up is something law enforcement is aware of around the state. You may be the only bordello owner in Nevada that the law respects."

"How kind of you to say that. I think. Thank you."

Paul interrupted. "Larry, what happened?"

"Looks like Ski shook down one too many suckers in his little speed trap scam. I thought I had him under control, but he must have run out of gin or something. We have this." Larry held up Leroy's gold plated Beretta. "Not many of these baby's around. Serial number is intact, so we're checking the gun registries now."

Callie leaned to the window. "Save your time. I know who owns that gun. He a pimp named Leroy. When we first took over the ranch, some of the employees didn't like the rules. We had some very unhappy girls. Leroy was recruiting from there for his stable in Las Vegas. He really wanted one of our new girls. He even paid for an hour of game playing with her. We didn't have magnetometers back then, so he got in the main house with that weapon and threatened the girl with it. Can you guess who the girl was?"

Paul whispered, "Muffin?"

"Give the man a blow up sex doll. This happens to be the same Leroy you met at the bus depot."

Larry looked confused until Paul said; "We have two women and three children we're looking for right now. She's one of our missing women. We're not sure where to go with this. Muffin was issued a tracking device, but we never found it. She must have lost it."

Larry asked, "What's this Leroy's last name?"

"I honestly don't know, but I'm sure you can find it from the police. Billie may..."

The satellite phone in the SUV interrupted Callie. "Paul Brown." Paul's eyes darkened as a frown formed on his lips. We'll break off here and go now. I'll pick up Ron and Doc Volker on the way."

"What's wrong?"

Paul ignored Callie. "Larry, can I have one of your cards? Something is going on with my wife, and I need to get to the hospital. We need to talk later."

Larry handed Paul his card. Callie handed Larry her card and said. "Paul is staying in the guest house at the ranch. You can get him through me."

Larry lifted his eye. "You're..." he shook his head and corrected, "You drive carefully Paul, and call me when you find out how your wife is."

Muffin was thrown to the floor in the room with the three girls. Jessie left her little sister as she rushed to help Muffin out of the floor and to one of the four beds in the room. "Are you ok?"

All Muffin could do in reply was to groan. Jessie appealed to Sissy, "Help me get her off the floor."

"Let her stay. I didn't put her there. She's nothing to me."

"You are so mean. Annie, help me with this girl."

Sissy pulled enough dignity together to say, "That's no girl. She's a whore in a whorehouse. I know her. She's no good. Don't waist your time."

"She's in trouble and needs our help. Annie, take her arm and help me move her to the bed."

"Me help Jessie," the two-year-old proudly said. "I good sister."

"Yes you are sweetie. I want you to stay over here with me."

Annie looked at Sissy, stuck out her tongue and turned to her big sister. "She's naughty."

"That's right, Sis, she is."

The sisters finally got Muffin to her bed and covered her with a blanket. Jessie finger combed her hair out of Muffin's face and whispered. "You rest. I'll make sure you're ok."

Muffin passed out before she could mutter her thanks.

"Well, Leroy, you got Brown's daughter, too. Good boy."

"That's not Bob Brown's daughter, she's a whore. Summers, you of all people should have figured that out. She works for his ex wife. What's your new boss telling you these days?"

"So why'd you bring her?"

"She might bring in some money if we dress her right. If not, when's the last time we did a kiddy snuff flick?"

"Leroy, some times I think I'm a good influence on you. Good thinking. Let's go see Momma. I think we ought to let the kids watch us make this one. It might keep them from giving us any trouble. Threaten to do them too."

Gloria had a terrible headache. Her vision was beginning to return, but that headache wouldn't let her open her eyes for more than a short time. Her memory was beginning to return, but the details were still sketchy. Cindy shot her. Why? Oh yeah, she blew her cover and they found out she was an agent. How'd that happen? And, where are my clothes? Where am I? And, where are my clothes? I don't have any clothes on. Where are they? She realized the only clothing she had was what felt like a leather collar around her neck.

She tried to press her hands to the pain in her head, but her hands and legs were strapped to some kind of "X" frame that totally exposed her. She could feel the cool air tease at her womanhood, her breasts, and her entire body.

Before she could answer herself, the lights came on and three men and a young woman entered the cell. Summers looked at the captive and licked his lips. "This ought to bring us a pretty penny. What do you think, Mary? Would you like to change places with our new project? Wouldn't you like to be a movie star?"

The girl absently touched the only piece of clothing she wore. It was a gold collar similar to the black one worn around Gloria's neck. "Oh no, Master Summers, I like what I do. I like to take care of my masters, but if it is your desire I will do as you demand."

The third man absently stroked the naked girl's breast and stroked her waist long blond hair. "You're a good girl aren't you, Mary? You would never try anything stupid like your sister, Heather?"

"Oh no, Master. I like it here. You take care of me. I'm grateful."

"I know that my good Mary. You are too important to be one of our movie stars. Why don't you do a little favor for Master Summers and Master Leroy?"

A sigh of relief escaped the girl like woman's lips. "Yes Masters, what are your desires?"

"I have an idea. In a moment, why don't you talk to our new slave, Gloria? Stroke her, make her hot, and tell her about your two children. Tell her about the training they will receive. You know Gloria has two children that you will also be teaching. Let her know when our customer kills her that her beautiful children will be sold to a very kind master. It will make her feel better."

"I like to make people feel better. Thank you, master." Mary slowly walked to Gloria's side and started whispering in her ear.

Gloria started shaking and pulling at her restraints. "NO! You can't do that. They are only children."

Mary whispered in her ear again. Gloria became more agitated and started screaming at Mary. "You would do this to your own children."

Summers looked at the master. "Will she do anything you ask?"

"Yes, she will. It has taken us over a year to get her to where she is. You have to be careful what you ask her to do. She is literal. She knows what the consequences of her actions are, but she will do exactly what she is told. She knew that if she changed places with Gloria, she would be tortured and killed, but she would have willingly traded if you had asked her to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.