Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

"Keep fucking still," Mark hissed at her, her thrashing almost causing him to lose the grip he had around her slim waist. He still didn't move, his hard cock buried deep inside her. He waited, marking time, making her suffer. He heard her pitiful crying.

"Please ... senor ... Please ... I beg of you ... I beg of you ... I've ... had anyone touch ... me down ... there ... you ... your hurting me!"

Mark quickly reached up again to her sensitive nipples, pinching one between his thumb and index finger and began to pull it gently, insistently, stretching it, confusing Nena, causing her to moan, silencing her cries of protest.

Scott continued to move is finger in and out of Nena's tight ass. Her buttocks clamped down hard on his invading finger, desperately trying to keep it from entering any further. Doug applied more pressure, and slowly Nena's anus began to give.

Nena was reaching the point of exhaustion, both mentally and physically. She felt Marks cock throbbing inside of her and felt both panic and ... a perverse pleasure. She bit her lip hard, trying to stop herself from sinking into the quagmire of her suppressed lust.

Scott began to move his finger in and out of her anus deeper, loosening the tight hole of her ass. Doug heard Nena's breath catch. He looked up and saw her turn her side ways to look at him. Her beautiful eyes were swollen from her crying, but that in no way distracted from her beauty. Her long black curly hair was slightly damp, and spread out like a fan on the serape. The full lips were parted and intermittently she would bite down on her lower one nervously. Her neck and jaw muscles were taut with tension, and he could hear her ragged breathing.

From where he was, he could see Mark's fingers continue their assault on Nena's protruding nipples and the desired effect they were having on her body, her chest area coated with a fine sheen of perspiration, her face and chest area flushed.

Scott could wait no longer, his cock straining with pent up lust and desire. He scooted down, positioning himself at her backside, his throbbing organ seeking the tight orifice of her ass. Nena's eyes grew wild, her mouth opening and closing wordlessly, seeing, but not able to comprehend, her total violation.

Scott got on his side and put the head of his cock at the entrance to Nena's ass and gently started to push his way in. Although she was still incredibly tight, working the sphincter muscle with his finger had helped loosen her up. He slowly felt the bulbous head enter her opening. She gasped and laid down her head, sobbing softly. He continued to push, finding it difficult to proceed slowly, the anticipation of his orgasm urging him to go faster. He heard her moan.

With patience, Scott was able to work the entire length of his cock, inch by inch into her ass, until he was embedded fully inside her, her sphincter tightly encircling the base of his rigid organ.

Mark could feel Doug's cock through the thin membrane that separated their two penises. Even if a gun were put to his head, there was no way he could possibly control what he was feeling, his rigid cock pulsating with an almost unbearable pleasure. Groaning, he started to move slowly, sliding the length of his cock until it almost slid out of Nena's tight cunt hole and then pushing it slowly forward again, the sensitive underside rubbing repeatedly against the tightness of Nena's vaginal wall.

Doug picked up on Mark's rhythm as he began to slowly fuck Nena's backside, his down stroke causing his swollen testicles to slap audibly against Nena's, firm, round ass. Nena lay trembling between them, sandwiched, barely able to move, her vagina and ass repeatedly pummeled by the insistent, methodical fucking of Mark and Scott.

Mark knew that Nena was getting more and more aroused, her vaginal secretions causing his cock to stroke into her more easily, causing him to pump into her faster, and harder. He looked up at her. Her eyes were now half open, lidded, and she was no longer crying. Her breath was rapid and shallow. She swallowed hard overcome with the sensations of the rigid cocks that were in tandem pummeling her tight ass and pussy.

The hours of sexual and emotional torture was too much for her and she finally broke. She just couldn't take it anymore. Her previously tense muscles relaxed. Her back lost its rigidity. There was nothing she could do. She felt the cocks inside her, hard and throbbing, in and out, their testicles slapping against her body, again, again and again. She realized that she was completely losing herself to their blind lust, and could not rein in her repressed desires. Through half closed eyes, she looked at Doug and Mark, their eyes closed, jaws clenched, oblivious to everything except the pressure building up inside them screaming for release. The stimulation of her breasts, cunt and ass, caused her stomach to lurch wildly, currents of pleasure washed over her, bringing her higher, closer to orgasm.

She closed her eyes, and began to slowly gyrate between the both of them, offering her body, guiding their pumping cocks into every intimate part of her. She shuddered with pleasure. Her excitement continued to build. She began to breath heavier, almost hyperventilating, her breaths coming in quick gasps. She could feel her vagina begin to pulsate. Her tummy began to tremble. She could feel the tide coming, cumming cumming...

She opened her eyes in alarm, suddenly realizing that neither of them had used a condom. She said with rising panic, "Wait, please wait, don't ... don't cum inside of me ... pull out ... It's dangerous ... I might ... get pregnant."

Mark, utterly focused on his quickly building climax heard the fear in her voice, causing him to pause in mid stroke, making his cock ache. His logical mind told him to pull out, and shoot his load onto her firm stomach ... but he continued to pump into Nena, harder now, building speed. "I can't," he groaned through clenched teeth, "I can't ... stop. I have ... I have to cum!"

Nena looked at him in fear and disbelief, the thought of getting pregnant paralyzing her. A ball of nausea, rolled slowly through her stomach. She furtively tried to plead with him, "Please ... Mark ... pleeeeeeeeeeese. pl ... plea ... please ... do ... don't do this to me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.