Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Mark bent his head down to kiss Nena, but was met with resistance, "Come on Nena, don't be so shy."

Nena tried to turn her head, but Mark was much too strong. She surrendered to his anxious tongue as it entered her mouth, his lips crushing her down into the bed. Scott reached down and began to stroke Nena's firm tummy in a little circles that grew progressively bigger. He reached her panties and slowly moved his hand over her Venus mound, feeling the thick hair bristle underneath his fingers. He felt her stiffen and moan in protest, which was quickly drowned out by Mark's assault on her mouth, his tongue exploring deeply, sucking her tongue into his mouth; silencing her.

Scott boldly reached over and grasped Nena's panties from either side, pulling them down slowly down her long, bronze legs. The cool air-conditioned air hit her vagina, making her breath catch, making her aware of that she was losing her clothing piece by piece and that soon she would be completely naked, completely exposed.

Nena renewed her unsuccessful struggle to escape, but she remained trapped. When Nena's pussy was completely exposed, Doug ran a hand slowly and gently down her damp slit, the thick lips parting wetly. He felt Nena respond and undulate her hips unconsciously. He got between Nena's legs and slowly parted the thick hair of her vagina seeking her clit.

He paused to stare at the girl's gaping cunt, the moist lips distended and puffed up pink with arousal. He grasped each side of the folds and with his thumbs pushed up the hood exposing the throbbing button swollen with excitement and buzzing with the electric current of arousal. He blew a stream of cold air on her clit, causing her to shiver, He then opened up his mouth wide and blew out a stream of warm air. Finally he began to lap at Nena's stiff button, his tongue sending sparks of arousal shooting into her tummy.

He felt Nena shift back and forth helplessly on the bed, pinned down by Scott's unrelenting weight. Mark tapped Scott on the shoulder motioning him to make some room. Mark's cock stuck out like a rocket, the hours of teasing and humiliating Nena engorging it like an over stuffed sausage, his balls aching and heavy with cum. He lay next to Nena on the bed and told Scott to turn her over so that she was facing him.

Nena again tried to struggle free, pivoting backwards to avoid having to face Mark, but she was no match for Scott, who easily rolled her over to her side facing him. Nena's ass, round and firm jutted out, the crack of her ass leading to the swollen lips of her vagina.

Nena knew she was in a vulnerable state and desperately tried to keep Mark at bay. She felt Mark placed his knee between her legs that she tried with all her might to hold together. Mark refused to be denied. He applied a steady pressure. Nena's legs began to give. She couldn't hold them together anymore. Mark was too strong. Mark finally was able to wedge his knee between Nena's soft yielding thighs. He applied more pressure, his knee finally making contact with her wet gash. She groaned in pleasure as Mark pressed his knee gently into her cunt. She groaned harder as Mark pressed down more forcefully, pressing his knee into the sensitive folds of her cunt. He could feel the juice of her wet hole coating his knee. He pushed his knee to the side of a thigh, opening her up putting her in a position where he could effectively move into her.

"Come on honey," he said, "Relax," his voice tumulus, filled with blind lust, his stiff cock stabbing into her firm stomach, looking for her vagina, seeking release. Nena lay on her side, her heavy breasts pressing into Marks chest. With all her might, Nena strained and was able to push Mark away and lock up her legs. She kept them cleched as tight as she possibly could. Again Mark beared down. Nena was weakening. It wasn't possible to hold him back any longer. The constant pressure of Mark's knee caused her legs to perceptibly give way, as the wedge of his knee worked its way forward.

As Nena's legs were slowly spread wider, Mark was able to bring more and more of his leg to bear down. Nena, held in position by Scott, was no longer able to bear the strain. Her legs gave out. Mark quickly moved his leg up brushing her calf and thigh, until he reached her hairy mound. He slowly brought his hand down using his leg as a beacon, seeking out her vagina. Nena groaned and convulsed on the bed as Mark cupped her wet slit. He teased her her cunt lips, which were warm and wet. She unconsciously spread her legs apart. Quickly Mark cupped her pussy. Nena arched her back in need as Mark sank thee fingers deep inside her hole, filled with her secreting fluids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.