Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

"That's good Nena, keep it up," said Doug licking his lips.

Mark could see that the constant hefting of her breasts were causing her nipples to harden and slightly poke outward again. Suddenly, Mark had an idea. Abruptly he said, "Okay Nena, that's enough."

Nena put her hands down gratefully, her arms and breasts slightly sore from the constant manipulation. Mark suddenly said, "Nena grasp your nipples by your fingers."

"What?" she stammered.

"Do it! Grasp your nipples with your index finger and thumb!" Like this. He put his hand up demonstrating to her how he wanted her to touch herself.

Nena hesitated, her stomach lurching violently.

"NOW DAMMIT!" Mark commanded.

Afraid to cause a scene, Nena ever so slowly reached up and grasped a nipple in each hand between her thumb and index finger, slightly pinching them. She bit the inside of her lip, trying desperately not to scream. Petrified of what they were going to do to her.

She waited for what seemed hours, but was only a few seconds.

John, Scott and Doug moved in a bit closer.

"Now," Mark said in a more gentle voice, "What I'm going to ask you to do is very simple. All you have to do is apply pressure on each nipple and pull them up slowly, away from her body."

Nena looked at him wordlessly, nervous about his request. Her stomach in knots.

"That's simple enough isn't it?" he said encouragingly. The Gringos stared hard at her as Nena pinched each nipple a little harder and began to slowly draw her firm breasts forward. She heard the men suck in their breath. As Nena began to pull, the weight of her tits caused the nipples to pull slightly, eliciting an involuntary gasp from her. She shuddered.

"Go slow," Mark said noting her reaction.

As she pulled them farther forward the entire weight of her breasts hung suspended below the stiffening nipples. Unconsciously, Nena's breath began to quicken, both from her fear, and the pleasure that was beginning to build up within her aching tits. The sweet pull was making her breath catch and the gringos could see her entire body stiffen and back arch in response to the heat being generated. Hot tendrils of arousal spread throughout her lithe body. Nena's nipples began to harden and elongate and she was aware that she was slowly losing control of herself. 'I ... can't stand this, she thought to herself.' She cried out, "Please ... Please ... don't humiliate me like this ... I can't stand it. Please ... stop ... humili..." The words died in her throat. She groaned softly.

Scott and John continued to watch her as they licked their dry lips lustily. "How does it feel now?" Scott said edging closer.

Nena's breathing was quick, and shallow. "It ... it ... it ... feels good, but ... please ... don't humiliate me any ... more." She began to suck in her lower lip.

Mark knew she was losing control. The entire weight of her breasts were now suspended by her hard, stiff, elongated nipples. Perspiration beaded on Nena's brow and her chest.

"You must be getting hot doing that to yourself Nena. Are you?" he asked mockingly. "Are you getting excited? Do you want ... more?" Mark hissed.

Nena tried to hold onto a shred of sanity, of reality, of what was actually happening to her, but her entire focus was on her nipples. That sweet pull, that incredibly pleasurable throbbing ... she started to move her hips on the bed.

Mark motioned to Doug and Scott. "Hurry, get behind her on the bed." They quickly jumped up behind Nena, grabbing her arms away from her breasts. It took a second for her to register what they were doing. She began thrashing wildly, eyes wide, and sobbing "You promised ... you promised ... No ... no ... no ... please no..."

Scott and Doug managed to get her down on the bed, but she continued to struggle. They each held an arm down and quickly reached for her nipples, knowing very well the best way to control her. As if sensing what they were doing, Nena jumped up, managing to roll onto the floor, away from their probing hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.