Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Although Nena had been raised in a very strict home, she managed to slip out on occasion with some of the local muchachos for walks in the town plaza. Growing up Catholic, she would have never even think having sex with someone, but she had let a couple of her steady boyfriends fondle her breasts through her blouse after dating them for more than half a year.

Against her better judgment, she had on one occasion, let a boyfriend slip his hand inside her bra, but became very frightened at the intensity of her feelings, when he began to touch and fondle her very sensitive nipples. She told him "No," several times, but he continued to fondle her. When he began to pinch and pull at her nipples ever so gently she felt a flash of heat through her entire body so intense that impulsively she had slapped him to make him stop, not wanting to explore the feelings that he had brought out in her. She was so uncomfortable with the experience, that she never let him court her again.

Her revere was broken by John's irritated voice, "Did you hear what I asked?"

Nena took a deep breath. Stay in control. That's what you need to do. Don't lose your head. She glanced around nervously around the table. The guys seemed to have even edged in closer then before. She felt like a slice of meat in the middle of a football huddle. She could feel the heat of their lust that seemed to permeate the air like the dank smell of a hot, dusty, western saloon.

She swallowed hard so as not to wretch.

"Before you answer, could you do us all a big favor and ... sit on you hands," John said.

The others bobbed their heads in agreement. Mark licked his lips. She glanced at the gringos staring at her unashamed. Their eyes traveling up and down her body. She knew that she was totally at their mercy. Although she also knew that she was digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself, it was best to do what they said. It would end this humiliating nightmare that much more quickly. It had to. She just had to buy time until Constancia showed up. Where the heck was she!

Nena slightly raised her legs and slipped her hands under her firm thighs. Her breasts, no longer blocked by her prior maneuvering, pressed tightly against the thin top.

Doug fought back the urge to reach over and pinch one of her nipples. John pressed on, "Well, Nena, what excites you?" He said the last word in a lower register.

Nena wished the earth would swallow her up, anything to put an end to this misery. Nena lowered her head in shame. She thought back to the guy who was the first and last person to touch her that way. The thought brought about a sharp fear and on another level, a level she wasn't ready to explore ... a heat inside of her.

She impulsively said, "When my nipples are ... touched." She heard what she said, but could not believe that she had actually said it out loud.

The gringos looked at Nena surprised, not expecting such an open disclosure.

Nena's answer worked the gringos up another notch, emboldening them. "Would you like to have your breasts touched right now Nena?" John asked in a maddening matter of fact way.

Nena rocked quickly on her hands in nervous response, not sure what to do. She saw Mark and Doug tapping the table in front of her. The tension around the table, suddenly unbearable.

She burst out crying, her shoulders shaking. "Please ... isn't this enough? Why are you ... torturing me like this?" She could barely get the last sentence out through her sobbing.

Without waiting for an answer John told her to keep her hands under her thighs and not to move them under any circumstances. Taking the initiative away from Doug and Mark, John motioned to them, his voice rushed and thick with lustful desire, "Each of you take hold of one of her tits. Let's see if Nena is telling the truth."

The men around the table watched everything unfold in front of them, the sexual tension, causing them to fidget like dogs on the scent of a fox, the smell urging them on, bringing out their animal instincts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.