Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Through the fog Nena heard Mark say, "Well Nena, come on. You took the dare. Now you have to do it."

Nena felt sick to her stomach. How did she get herself into this mess, she wondered. She realized that she was drunk and that things were starting to get a little out of control. But again she thought to herself that things couldn't get so bad that she wouldn't be able to deal with the situation. She was in a bar filled to capacity with people.

She looked up and saw the men staring at her intently. Their eyes glued to her every move. A couple of them shifted in their seats nervously, with anxious anticipation.

Feeling scared, but wanting to show that she was in control of the situation, Nena slowly unclenched her fists and gently untucked the front of her blouse from her skirt. The bar was quite busy and because the booth was situated towards the back, away from the main foot traffic, nobody paid any attention to what was going on.

Nena paused hesitantly, fear causing her to momentarily pause. Her hands were under her blouse ready to unhook the clasp that was holding her heavy breasts confined to the constraining cups of her bra. She heard one of the men cough nervously. Doug reached over and grabbed her hand, He hissed, "Come on Nena. Do it! Take it off. Take off your bra!"

Nena straining from all the tension started to get an anxious stomach. She felt her heart fluttering like scared moth. She couldn't handle the pressure. She abruptly sat up, "I have to go now ... please."

Mark quickly grabbed her by her skirt and pulled her back down into the booth. He softly hissed, "You wanted to play the game. You chose truth. Now do it! Take off your bra!"

Nena started to sob realizing she was over her head. Staring at the table she stated in a trembling voice, "If I do it will you ... please ... please ... let me go?" A single tear welled in her right eye and ran down her cheek. A sob escaped her throat.

"Sure," Doug said, his voice softening, "We're just having a little fun that's all. Now come on Nena, take off your bra. It's okay. It's all for fun. It's only a game."

Nena was petrified. She knew that taking off her bra would probably just make things worse but they had said that they would let her go if she did it. They just wanted a cheap thrill. They couldn't do anything to her, she thought to herself defiantly. I'll show them.

She quickly wiped the tear from her face with the back of her trembling hand. With her eyes staring at the table in front of her, she slowly moved her hand under her blouse. Her fingers followed the smooth contours of her tight, flat stomach to her bra. She fumbled around with the clasp holding the two bra cups together and deftly unhooked them. She reached for the shoulder straps, pulling them down and forward, the bra falling in a heap under her blouse. The round, hefty, globes, free from the constraining cups of the bra, tumbled forward heavily.

Nena was aware of Mark and Doug's breathing, which had quickened. She looked up and saw the rest of the guys moving restlessly in their seats looking at her with longing, no longer caring whether or not she saw them staring, their gazes transfixed on her breasts, which free from the constrictive confines of the bra, clearly displayed her large dark aureoles and thimble sized nipples through the thin material of her blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.