Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

John thrust himself into Nena hotly, shooting the last load of his potent spunk, sending chills of pleasure up his spine and causing him to moan involuntarily. He lay in a heap on top of Nena, her hard breasts poking into his chest. He slowly rolled off of her still body, still slightly panting.

Still sobbing softly, Nena turned over, and grabbed a pillow. She laid her head down, her sobs muffled by the feathery down. Constancia reached over and softly stroked her back. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" She said cruelly.

Nena's sobbing turned into crying. She replied, in a choked voice, "Please Constancia ... what did ... I do ... to deserve this? What?" Her body began to shake as she began to cry harder into the pillow.

Constancia looked at her quietly for a moment and motioned to the rest of the gringos. In a matter of fact tone she said, "Who still needs to cum?" The rest of the men looked at Nena eagerly, like little kids being offered an extra large size Hershey Bar. They circled her like vultures and moved in closer.

Nena felt the bed shift as they sat down. She quickly sat up, eyes wild, darting back and forth nervously like a caged animal. She began whimpering, "No, god no, please ... not ... any ... more" She began to hyperventilate, her breathing causing her heavy breasts to bounce on her chest, further exciting the rest of the gringos.

Constancia looked at her sternly, "Sit on the edge of the bed," she said forcefully.

"Please ... please ... Constancia." Nena said in short, choked sobs.

Constancia gently grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her forward insistently. "Come on now, to the edge of the bed. Good girl." she said softly.

Nena reached up and grabbed the headboard, trying to keep from getting pulled. Constancia suddenly let go. "If you don't come to the edge of the bed on your own free will, I'm going to leave, and won't be responsible to what happens afterward." Nena didn't move. Constancia slowly got up to leave. "Okay, it's your choice."

Nena began blubbering, her stomach felt like it was in her throat. "Okay, okay Constancia I'll do what you say," she said, the tension of the last several hours causing her voice to break. Nena began to slowly scoot forward sitting at the edge of the bed as Constancia had commanded. She looked up to see the rest of the gringos, naked, their heavy cocks stiff and red. They inched in closer.

Two of the Gringos, then men Nena knew were called Matt and James walked forward, their faces set, almost grimacing with sexual tension. Constancia said, "Okay Nena, reach up with your hands and start stroking them. Make them cum."

Nena tried to block out what she was about to do, what she had to do, as she slowly reached up and grasped each of the hard cocks in front of her, feeling them buzz in her hand with an almost electrical intensity. She clutched each of the cocks around the sensitive head area and slowly began to stroke them, her little hands going up and down the shafts. Back and forth, back and forth, milking their stiff pricks.

Nena's smooth stroking brought their pre-come quickly to the surface, which helped lubricate their hard poles, helping her little hands to glide easily from one end of the shaft to the other. Both of the Gringos unconsciously arched their backs, their breath quickening with their building excitement. Nena looked at her hands, watched the way the soft, sensitive, foreskins moved when she stroked them, furling and unfurling, over the sensitive area of their cock heads.

She glanced up at their faces, glazed with a sheen of perspiration, their eyes wide and blank. She noticed their hands clenching and unclenching nervously at their sides and could hear the quick intake of their breath as their excitement grew. Aware that she was becoming aroused from watching their increasing excitement, she began to stroke them faster, urging on their climax. Desperately, trying to get them off, so she could attempt an escape and end this nightmare.

Matt looked down at Nena's hand as it slid up and down his hard shaft. He could feel the cum bubbling in his heavy sack. He looked quickly at the other guys on the bed who sat staring at his hard dick as it was manipulated by the beautiful Mexican girl sitting in front of him, her large breasts thrusting forward from her chest, impossibly full and round. He felt that he should be embarrassed, getting jerked off in front of his friends, but ... Oh god. He stiffened and arched his back as his orgasm hit. He reflexively reached down to one of Nena's nipples, causing her to cry out, and began to squeeze and pull it, as the first jets of sperm shot out of his cock.

Nena wasn't prepared when Matt began cumming, long sticky threads of cum shot out of his cock like a miniature cannon, the warm spunk striking her face. She gagged when she felt some of the warm sperm hit her lip, the salty goo causing her to wretch.

"Keep on stroking him until he's finished," she heard Constancia command.

Nena shook her head in revulsion, but did as she was told, pistoning Matt's cock back and forth in her hand, the remainder of his load coating her breasts and hard nipples. As his cock softened in her hand, she turned her attention to James, squeezing his balls, and maintaining a steady pressure and rhythm, urging him to cum. She clenched her teeth. I can get through this she thought to herself. I can get through this.

Constancia had noticed Nena's discomfort when Matt coated her face with his seed. She saw her swallow the bile that rose from her stomach, which had caused her eyes to water and tear. Constanica leaned forward towards Nena. "This time," she said slowly "We want you to swallow the sperm ... all of it ... every drop!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.