Nena and the Gringos - Cover

Nena and the Gringos

Copyright© 2008 by Mark Phillips

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story of a beautiful 18 year old Latina who winds up under the collective control of a group of gringos and her supposed best friend, and the succession of trysts she is forced to endure that slowly but surely begins to change her foundational identity to a degree she would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Brother   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

After depositing their respective loads of cum into Nena, Mark and Scott slowly pulled out of her ravaged body, laying down on either side of her, their breathing quieting.

Nena lay still in the same position, weeping softly, her body shaking. Mark's sperm was slowly dribbling out of her swollen pussy. Her ass was slightly sore and distended from the furious pounding of Scott's pistoning cock, her anus coated with his warm spunk. Nena slowly turned her head to face Constancia. "Why, Why, would you let them do that to me?" her voice shaking with fear and hurt.

Constancia got up from the bed and peered down at her not saying anything. Her dark brown eyes a cold, bottomless pool. She said ruthlessly, "All my life I have had to play second fiddle to you. I've seen the way men look at you. To them I'm second rate. But no more, you puta, no more! I'm going to show you who is the boss and I will never be second to you again!"

Neon was stunned at her outburst. The other guys looked at each other, surprised at Constancia's tone, the depth of her rage.

"Tonight, I'm going to destroy any alegria you have left, and when I'm done with you, you'll be an empty vessle, a common "puta" and I will no longer have to look up at you, only down."

Constancia looked over at John who had stripped his clothes off to his boxers, his semi-hard cock making a slight bulge in the thin material. Constancia crossed her arms, her eyes glinting. "John what did you think of the little show? Did it turn you on?"

John shifted uncomfortably in his seat, but his eyes and the rising bulge in his boxers, betrayed his feelings.

"Did you like watching this little Mexicana, how you say, get fucked?"

The bulge in John's shorts became noticeably bigger as his cock began to engorge. Nena sat up on the bed, gathering the serape around her naked body covering herself, her eyes fearful. She began to scoot back on the bed, her eyes darting to each person in the room like a cornered animal.

"Would you like a little taste of that John?" Constancia asked teasingly.

Nena said in a trembling voice, "Please ... Please ... Constancia ... don't do this to me. Look ... I'll do anything you want, but please, not sex ... I might have been lucky his time and nothing will happen, but ... but ... twice? Nena shuddered. "its ... dangerous ... you know I can't afford to get pregnant ... you know how poor we are." She began to sob, her body shaking. She covered her face with the serape, wiping her watering eyes and the tears that were running unabashedly down her cheeks.

"Now, Now Nena, don't cry," Constancia said gently but mockingly, "I won't let John hurt you. You know that, but," she added, "Your going to have to do a little something for me. Something normal. Something that all of us do, but are sometimes afraid to admit to."

Nena look at her confused, not comprehending. Constancia sat gently on the bed and continued talking as she reached up and grasped the serape, pulling it gently, but with pressure, away from Nena's naked body. Nena's hand tightened protectively around the rough material as she tried to keep herself covered.

Mark and Scott who had gotten up from the bed to grab a beer looked on with John and the rest of the guys. John nervously started to rub his hands together, watching the drama unfold on the bed.

Constancia said softly, but with underlying menace, "Let go Nena. Cooperate with me ... and I'll let you go home ... I promise."

Nena looked at her disbelievingly, but knew she was completely at her mercy. She slowly let go of the serape. As Constancia pulled it away, Nena's body slowly again came into view of everyone in the room. She sat with her back to the headboard, her beautiful legs bent and slightly distended, the slash of her vagina easily distinguishable between the thick hair at the juncture of her soft thighs. She crossed one arm protectively across her ample bosom, while with the other, she tried to block the view of her pussy from the riveted eyes of her tormentors.

She was mortified and shamed by what was being done to her, but she also found herself ... on some level ... a level she didn't quite comprehend ... she was enjoying the humiliation. She just wasn't sure what she was feeling. Her inner feelings were confused and in disarray. "What do you want from me?" Nena asked, her voice trembling with fear.

"What? please ... what?" Constancia paused, looking Nena straight in the eye "I want to watch you masturbate."

Nena looked at her with a shocked expression. She began babbling, "Constancia, pleeeese, not in front of the gringos ... not in front ... of ... all of them ... it's-."

Constancia cut her off in mid sentence. "Silence," she hissed, holding her finger to her lips for added effect. "Do you want John and the rest of the gringos here to fuck you? All of them?" she said, her voice rising.

The thought of having to endure another man shooting his seed into her unprotected womb, was incomprehensible. She couldn't let that happen.

"Answer me," Constancia said louder, almost yelling.

"No," Nena said, her voice low, resigned to her fate.

"Okay then. Sit up against the headboard, so we can all see you."

Nena slowly did as she was told, but tried to keep her legs closed, unable to fully follow the instructions. Scared of the forces she would unleash in the room by touching herself. She looked down at her thighs. Her tears were dropping down, landing over them, like raindrops, the salty rivlets puddling and then continuing their journey down and around the smooth, tan skin to land on the serape below. Nena felt the heat of her humiliation. Her face red with embarrassment and shame.

"Now slowly bend your knees and spread out your legs. Show the gringos your pretty little Mexican pussy."

"Please ... Constancia..." Nena said starting to sob softly..."please don't make me do this!"

Constancia repeated her command and added, "If I have to tell you again, every single one of the men in this room is going to have his way with you any way he wants. Now do it!"

Nena hesitatingly did as she was told, her legs slowly parting open, the outer lips of vagina, slightly puffy and pink, in clear view to all. John stared hard at Nena's still moist cunt, taking in the thick pubic hair, the swollen lips still slightly wet from Mark's sperm, which had partly leaked out. Nena felt the tension in the room increase. She swallowed to relive the knot in her throat.

"Show us your clit. We want to see how it gets when you get excited. Come on now ... do it ... show us." Constancia knew that Nena was becoming aroused. She knew from being her friend for so many years how submissive she was, how repressed.

Trembling, Nena reached between her spread legs, positioning the fingers of her hands over the pink hood. She softly pulled up, exposing the sensitive button. It was obvious that although Nena was petrified with shame, a part of what was being done to her was feeding her libido. Her cunt was noticeably wetter and her clitoris was a deep pink and swollen stiff. She put her head down in shame, not able to make eye contact with anyone. As hard as she was trying to detach herself to what was being done to her, she could not will away the itch that was growing in her ever moistening vagina, spreading slowly through her body a subtle, but steadily growing current of sexual energy.

John suddenly blurted, "Look up Nena. Look at me."

Nena slowly looked up at John, who was sitting less then five feet away on a rickety wooden chair, naked except for his shorts. His stiff cock was straining against the material, like an obscene pup tent. He smiled stiffly at Nena. Gazing at all that firm brown flesh. Willing himself desperately not to touch himself, but to wait for the inevitable. That's what Constancia promised all of them.

"Buen trabajo," Constancia said, "Now, take the finger of your right hand and stick it in your mouth. Suck it like it was a cock."

Nena raised her trembling hand to her mouth and inserted her finger in. She began to suck it as she was told, moving her finger in and out, her full lips puckered around it.

"That's good Nena. Now with your left hand slowly tap your clit with your finger. We want you good and ready."

Trying to hold onto a shred of dignity, Nena took her finger out of her mouth and cried out beseechingly, "Please Constancia. This is so embarrassing. Please ... please stop making me do this."

"Put your finger back in your mouth. You will do what I say, or things are just going to get worse you little puta," Constancia said menacingly. "Tap your clit Nena!" Constancia said, ignoring her request as if it never happened.

Nena was close to crying as she began to softly tap on the engorged button. As her finger began making contact, Nena became further aroused, each tap of her clit causing her body to jerk reflexively as if a live wire was being touched to her skin. She jerked reflexively.

Constancia sat closer to her. Demanding more compliance. "Take your finger out of your mouth and start pinching those stiff nipples. Come now puta. Pull them. Roll them with your fingers. Good now pinch them harder."

Nena struggled to follow her commands as Constancia barked out the orders. She pulled and pinched them and rolled them in her fingers as the other finger on her opposite hand kept it's steady tapping on her engorging clit. Her eyes were watering with shame at what she was being made to do, while her cunt was juicing up to the point that it was beginning to drip from the folds of cunt onto the mattress.

Nena paused in agony at what was happening to her, her body on the verge of imploding and exploding simultaneously from the conflicting emotions going through her.

John looked on unbelievingly. The most beautiful Mexican girl he had ever seen stripped completely naked rubbing her clit with gusto, bringing forth her fluid. The scene was out of a porn movie, he thought. I wish she was sucking my cock right now ... or I was fucking her ... he said to himself groaning inwardly. He felt himself stiffen further.

"Okay," Constancia said, "Your doing good, really good, keep it up. Don't stop," Constancia said viciously. "There you go. Back and forth, that's it," Constanica watched as Nena feverishly rubbed her clit. "Keep on looking at John," she said disapprovingly, when Nena looked away for a quick second. "Now start stroking your pussy. From one end to another!" Constancia barked the orders like a drill sergeant.

Over sensitized by the self-stimulation of her clit, Nena jumped at Constancia's command. She quickly moved her hand to her vagina, her fingers glistening with her juice.

The gringos watched as her fingertips disappeared into the soft, pink folds. Nena stroked herself per Constancia's instructions, trying to convince herself that it would soon be over, that this nightmare would end. While the other part of her, the part of her she still didn't quite understand, was slowly falling under their collective spell. Consuming her total being. Nena was so aroused that she now longer was able to think clearly. All she was aware of the pleasure. The sweet pleasure of almost letting go ... totally letting go to what she was, yet scared to face what she was becoming. The heat from her loins spread deliciously throughout her body. She became conscious of how her finger flowed through her juice, through the thick folds of her vagina, the wet lips parting before her traveling finger, the thick public hair becoming matted with her secreting fluids.

Constancia watched as Nena's breathing increased, her breasts slightly heaving from the quick intake of her breath. "Don't go any faster," she admonished, "Go slowly."

Nena softly groaned, "What are ... you ... you ... doing to me?" her legs spreading a little wider. She tried to concentrate on Doug's eyes, which stared hungrily at her, darting quickly from her eyes, to her breasts to the finger stroking her vagina, a feast for the senses, a pleasure to be consumed at whatever the cost. Nena's nipples throbbed with desire. She could feel the rest of the guys staring at them ... imagined what they must be thinking ... what they wanted to do to her. They want to ... fuck me ... she thought to herself the thought no longer seemed sinful. She groaned louder, her vagina pulsating with sexual heat.

Nena shook her head and tried to focus on his John's eyes, but ... as she became progressively wetter and more excited she unconsciously glanced down at the bulge in John shorts. She forced herself to look at John's eyes, but her eyes kept on being drawn back to John's thick tool straining against the material of his boxers. She noticed the small wet spot. She looked up at him, her lips dry, her body trembling. He smiled back at her, face set, eyes bright.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.