Party Favors - Cover

Party Favors

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two sixteen year old Mexican girls are captured by a couple of redneck vigilantes while crossing the border into the US illegally. They decide to hold on to the girls until their friend's upcoming bachelor party at the end of the week and offer them up as party favors to their friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

The action on the mattress continued but the brief respite for Rosa and Juanita was over. Craig pulled at the rope around Rosa’s neck and she got to her knees slowly. She reluctantly allowed herself to be pulled in between his thighs.

He looked down at her and asked, “Do I need the taser?”

She sobbed and shook her head.

He smiled evilly and said, “That’s a shame. I was really looking forward to trying it out. Well, let’s see if you learned anything after sucking my friend off.”

Then he pointed to where Rosa had spit out Tubby’s cum and said, “I don’t want to see that shit when you suck my cock, bitch. You don’t spit out a man’s cum. That’s an insult. You swallow that shit. It’s good for you. It’s full of protein. It’s good for your hair and makes your tits grow nice and big. Do you understand me, cunt?”

Rosa nodded abjectly. She didn’t look up at him, the man who had taken her virginity. She looked between his legs and then inched forward. Everyone was looking back and forth now between Todd humping the hell out of Tawny and Craig working on Rosa’s cocksucking skills.

Rosa paused for a second and just as she was about to lean down and start licking Craig’s balls I asked, “Rosa, would you like a drink?”

She looked over at me and said, “Yes. Please, sir.”

Under any other circumstances the look on her face or the sound of her voice at that moment would have broken my heart. But something about the effects of the pack mentality on my brain seemed to change the way I react to things. Her pitiful plight had just the opposite effect on me. As I looked at her about to be forced to suck a second cock I felt my cock stirring and I couldn’t wait until it was my turn.

I handed her my beer and she sniffed it and made a face. She had obviously never tasted beer before. She tipped the bottle up and took a big sip. She made that face again. But then she took another big sip and handed the bottle back. She looked at me dully and quietly said, “Thank you.”

That was all Craig had patience for. He pulled her back into place and she leaned down and started licking his balls.

Todd was just finishing up with Tawny. He got to his knees and moved up over her. He tried to jam his nasty cock into her mouth, encouraged loudly by several of their mutual friends.

She tried to avoid him at first. She kept her mouth tightly closed and twisted her head around. He grabbed her hair and twisted a large handful of it and she stopped moving and opened her mouth to scream. As soon as she did he thrust his hips forward and filled her mouth with his nasty, cum covered cock.

She gagged a couple of times but the next thing we knew she was sucking on his soft, slimy cock like a baby on its mother’s tit. He let her suck for a moment or two and then pulled his cock out of her mouth and got up.

As soon as he was out of the way Gary moved between her legs. He looked down at her pussy and said, “God, what a fucking mess! Oh well. Maybe we can get the girls to clean this up later.”

Tawny grunted as Gary entered her. But she didn’t complain. She didn’t fight him.

All this time Bud has been holding the end of Juanita’s rope as enjoyed watching Rosa and Tawny getting raped, if you can call what’s happening to Tawny a rape. Juanita has just remained there quietly crouching at his feet. It isn’t like she has any other choice. I can’t see for sure but it looks like she has her eyes closed and is, I assume, trying very hard to block out everything that’s happening around her.

Bud decided it’s time for her to join in the fun. He reached down and lifted her chin and much to my surprise he spoke to her in what sounded to me like fluent Spanish. She stared at him, wide eyed as he spoke quietly and calmly. He nodded over towards Rosa a couple of times and I have to assume he was explaining what he wants her to do.

When he was done speaking he sat back and said something else in Spanish. Juanita did not move.

He tugged at the rope and she did not move.

He shrugged and held out his hand and said, “Would you pass me over that taser please?”

Tubby passed the taser down to Bud and he held it up in front of her face and spoke to her again in Spanish using a very reasonable voice. He didn’t shout or threaten, he seemed to be just trying to talk sense to her I guess.

It wasn’t working and I got the very definite impression he’s glad she’s balking.

He smiled, reached down with the taser and placed it on her tit. She squeaked in fear but she continued to pull against the rope and refuse to obey him.

He pulled the trigger and she screamed and dropped to the ground. Before she could even clear her head he touched the taser to her other tit and zapped her again.

She didn’t scream the second time. She opened her mouth as if she were screaming but there was almost no sound at all.

Bud waited a second and then he placed the taser on her sore, swollen pussy mound. He said something to her again and still she wouldn’t budge. He was just about to zap her again when Rosa lifted her head from the cock she was sucking and screamed at her.

It startled everyone. Gary even stopped fucking Tawny for a moment to look back at her.

Craig pulled Rosa back down onto his cock and as she started sucking again Juanita slowly got to her knees and, sobbing pitifully, she inched forward and tentatively stuck her tongue out and started licking Bud’s balls.

She gagged a couple of times but she didn’t stop. Before long we were watching her suck his cock.

I haven’t moved from my seat since I fucked Rosa. I guess the guys were worried about the quality of the movie I’m making because Mel came over and took the camera and started going around getting some close-ups of all three girls.

I would have thought that after a few hours I’d be getting bored. But as I pulled another beer out of the nearest cooler I realized I’m still having a ball. Everyone seems to be. Well, everyone but the two scratchbacks. There’s always something interesting to look at, that’s for sure!

When Craig came in Rosa’s mouth she gagged worse than the first time. But she held it in and after a minute or so she managed to swallow it all. When she was finished I reached over and grabbed the rope and pulled her over to me.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and started to get back to work but I handed her my beer and she took several big gulps, this time without the sour face. She handed it back and thanked me quietly. Then she moved between my legs and started licking my balls.

She’s quickly getting pretty good at it. At least she was getting pretty good at this part of it. She licked my balls without gagging and when she thought I was ready she took my hard cock into her mouth without even having to be told.

She’s no Linda Lovelace but her mouth felt pretty damned good on my cock as she worked her lips up and down. I watched her for a minute and then I watched Juanita and Tawny for a while.

Gary was just finishing up with Tawny and when he got up she said, “Please, I need a rest.”

Billy stood over her, grinning like a fool. He said, “Hmm, you need a rest and I need to fuck you. The trouble is, Tawny, you’re all tied up and can’t defend yourself and I’m horny. Maybe the guys will let you rest after I fuck you. Christ girl! I’ve had the hots for you for close to fifteen years. I’m not waiting another fucking minute.”

Mel was getting some good close-ups as Billy dropped between her legs. I was pretty sure that when it’s all over this is going to be Tawny’s all time favorite movie.

Billy climbed up on top of Tawny and she called out, “Karl, help me!” as he entered her very juicy pussy.

I just smiled. I knew she was just playing a part. There’s no doubt in my mind she’d be pissed later if I tried to stop them. Besides, I’m not entirely certain I could stop these guys right now if I wanted to. I don’t really want to interrupt what Rosa is doing between my legs anyway. She’s slowly getting pretty good at sucking cock.

I continued to sit back and watch the perverted scene around me and I was looking right at Juanita when Bud came in her mouth. Her back arched up and she started gagging and fighting to pull away.

As soon as she was out from between Bud’s legs she put her head down and threw up. There wasn’t much in her stomach. Mostly just that little bit of cum had just been shot down her throat.

Bud kicked her away and Vern went over and grabbed the rope. He pulled her over to the log he had been sitting on and said to her, “That’s okay, darlin’. You just need a little more practice.”

She has no idea what he said to her of course. But she knows what he has in mind for her.

She shook her head and she spoke to him urgently in Spanish. It’s obvious she’s pleading with him not to make her to that again.

The guys handed the taser around to him and he held it up in front of her face. She got a crazy look on her face and I thought he was going to have to use it on her. But suddenly she seemed to calm down. She moved between his legs and then there was a horrible scream and she went flying.

Vern was jumping around cupping his crotch in his hands and swearing a blue streak. In between cuss words he kept screaming, “The bitch bit me!”

A couple of the guys got up and held him down and pried his hands away so they could see how bad he was hurt. Taylor looked at it and said, “Shit, Vern! She didn’t even break the skin. You fucking pussy!”

A bunch of the guys laughed at him. He struggled to his feet with a look on his face that did not bode well for Juanita. He went over and picked up a tree branch and headed over to where she was curled up in a ball on the ground.

This was no switch he had picked up. The damned thing was about an inch thick and looked pretty solid. I jumped up and got between him and the girl and struggled to keep him from her as he kept yelling, “I’m gonna kill that fucking cunt!”

I finally got a little help from Taylor and we got him under control. I struggled with him for a minute and finally took his damned stick away.

Taylor said, “I guess we gotta punish her for that. We can’t have these girls biting our cocks. It takes all the fun out of it.”

I thought to myself, “Hell, you can’t blame the bitch for defending herself.” I was smart enough to keep that to myself though.

One of the guys had picked up the taser and he went over and zapped her a few times before I could go over and grab the taser away from him.

Juanita was rolling around on the ground drooling and muttering unintelligibly and moaning in pain.

I jerked the damned taser out of his hand and turned to the guys and said, “The next son of a bitch that picks up this fucking taser better be able to kick my ass. Because if you can’t I’m going to take it away from you, stick it up your ass and hold the trigger down until the fucking batteries go dead!”

I was pretty sure that except for Tubby I could kick any one of their asses. Fortunately, I didn’t have to find out.

Taylor said, “Shit, Karl. We gotta do something. She can’t get away with that.”

Everyone was quiet for a minute. I was still thinking, “Shit, we have already done plenty to her. You can’t blame her for fighting back.”

Taylor said, “I got an idea. All you guys sit down. You might want to stay sitting, for your own safety.”

Everyone went back to their seats and I watched closely to make sure I didn’t have to get between Taylor and Juanita again.

I looked around the clearing and saw that everyone was watching to see what Taylor has in mind. Tawny had her head up off the mattress and was watching with an evil glint in her eye. Christ! That woman still hasn’t gotten enough!

Rosa looked up at me as if to plead for her friend. I just shrugged and waited to see what was going to happen.

Taylor reached down, pulled Juanita up onto her hands and knees and held on to the rope around her neck tightly. It looked like he was letting her have just enough air to stay conscious.

I was about to get involved again when Taylor called out, “Devil! Get your ass over here!”

Taylor’s crazy dog came trotting out of the woods and loped right up to him. He stopped and sat down a few feet away from his master. I might be able to kick most of these guy’s asses in a fair fight. But I’m not about to fuck with that crazy dog! When Taylor has that fucking dog with him he’s just as well armed as when he’s carrying a gun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.