Party Favors - Cover

Party Favors

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two sixteen year old Mexican girls are captured by a couple of redneck vigilantes while crossing the border into the US illegally. They decide to hold on to the girls until their friend's upcoming bachelor party at the end of the week and offer them up as party favors to their friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I parked near the woodpile and got off. Taylor came over to say hi and he got a good panty shot as Tawny struggled off of the ATV in that tight little miniskirt. Tawny didn’t mean to be rude but she just about ignored him and walked slowly over to where the two girls are hanging by their arms from the oak tree.

She stopped in front of the girls and stared as both girls spoke to her excitedly. Rosa is begging her to help them. The words tumbled out of her as she explained that she and her cousin have been kidnapped and they’re only sixteen and both are virgins. She pleaded with Tawny to get them help. I can’t understand Juanita but I assume she was trying to make the same points in Spanish.

Tawny stepped closer, reached out her hand and gently caressed Rosa’s cheek. I think that was the moment Rosa saw the excitement in Tawny’s face for the first time. As soon as she looked into Tawny’s eyes she stopped her pleading. She made a quick comment in Spanish and Juanita became quiet too.

The sudden animated aura of excitement which had engulfed both girls when they saw another woman and thought they might be saved was snuffed out in an instant. As the girls realized they were not going to be helped by Tawny, that she’s excited by what’s going to happen, they were plunged even deeper into despair and the tears started again for the first time in a couple of days.

Tawny finally turned away and came over to where Taylor and I are standing and watching. I handed her a beer and asked, “Well, now that you’ve seen them, what do you think?”

She stepped closer, kissed me and breathlessly exclaimed, “Jesus, Karl! I wish I had a fucking cock!”

Taylor laughed and said, “Well I, for one, am very glad that you don’t. You look pretty fucking hot, Tawny. Karl said that he told you he can’t guarantee you don’t end up as a part of the entertainment out here tonight. I want to make sure you aren’t going to go running to the cops tomorrow if things get out of hand.”

Tawny smiled at him and said, “I gave Karl my word, Taylor. I didn’t come here to get fucked. I really just want to watch. I’ll try to stay out of the way. But if something happens I ain’t going to raise a stink. I’m a big girl and I know what kind of situation I’m putting myself into here.”

We were quiet then, staring at our two innocent victims. After a moment or two Tawny asked, “What are you going to do with them? When it’s over I mean.”

I looked over at Taylor and he looked at me. We hadn’t talked about it. I suppose we had both thought about it.

Tawny asked, almost in a whisper, “Are you going to kill them?”

I saw Taylor consider it and I said firmly, “No!” I looked at Taylor to see if he was going to argue but he just shrugged.

I said, “Nobody is getting killed.” I looked at Taylor again and said, “I’ll go to the cops if it comes to that.”

We were quiet again and Taylor said, “We could sell them to that dirtbag nigger pimp in town that has that whorehouse and runs the strip club.”

I exclaimed, “Taylor god damn it! I told you to stop using that fucking word!”

He laughed loudly and said, “You fucking idiot, Karl! We just kidnapped two girls and are about to gang rape them and you get all upset because I call a guy a nigger? Shit, he probably calls all of his friends nigger!”

“I don’t give a shit. I don’t like that word.” I suppose he’s right. I could probably stop him from using the word but there isn’t much I can do about the way his redneck mind works. And he’s right about me being a kidnapper and about to become a rapist. Actually, I guess we’re already rapists. We all fucked those girls Taylor drugged in the past. They hadn’t consented. But this is different. This is going to be the real thing.

I decided to change the subject. “I’ll take the girls when we’re done with them. I’ll decide what to do with them tomorrow.”

Taylor shrugged and said, “I don’t care. I just want them out of here when this is over. But this better not come back to bite me in the ass, Karl.”

I said, “Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.”

Once that was settled we relaxed. Tawny got a few minutes of “before” footage of the girls on her movie camera. The first of our guests began arriving a few minutes later.

It was a real trip watching their faces as they entered the clearing and spotted the girls. In each case they spotted us standing with Tawny first and were surprised because they all know Tawny and they were expecting strippers. They know Tawny is hot. But she isn’t a stripper and has never indicated in the past that she might not have a problem with a gang bang or a gang rape, whatever.

In each case they finally spotted the two girls hanging from the tree branch and stopped in mid sentence. Taylor and I already decided to wait until everyone arrives and explain the plan to everyone at once. So we all sat around on logs and rocks and on the ground talking and drinking and waiting for everyone to get there.

When the guys were all there Taylor explained how we came to have two young girls decorating a tree out here in the forest and what we have planned for the evening. We asked if anyone has a problem with gang raping a couple of young scratchbacks. If they do they’re keeping it to themselves. I figured any reluctance would disappear once we all had a few beers and the fun and games started.

Then we discussed the idea of recording our misdeeds for posterity. After we talked about it we all agreed that this was probably going to be the most excitement we would have in our lives and we were never going to do it again, probably. The idea of getting to enjoy it later by watching the DVD appealed to everyone but Deke. So we agreed that Tawny would be allowed to film everything except when Deke was taking his turn.

We told Tawny to start filming and invited Craig to unwrap his presents.

He got up and slowly walked across the clearing to the girls. He circled them slowly, running his hands over them as he moved around them. When he had gone all the way around them he smiled at us and said, “Guys, you shouldn’t have. But I’m so glad you did!”

There was some nervous, anxious laughter. But the guys are anxious to see what the girls look like naked and they encouraged him to start undressing them.

Both girls are terrified now that the moment they’ve been dreading has arrived. They began crying loudly. Tawny got some close-ups of their crying faces and then backed off to record Craig as he moved back behind the girls and stood behind Rosa.

He began to slowly pull the zipper down on the back of her dress. When it was all the way down he stepped closer and kissed her neck and then her shoulder as he exposed her tender flesh. He teased us, sliding the dress slowly down to her waist and exposing her plain white strapless bra.

It’s early yet and it’s still light outside. It won’t start getting dark for another couple of hours. We can all see perfectly and it’s a beautiful sight to behold. That plain white bra really stood out against her light brown skin.

Craig moved his hands over her upper body and kissed her shoulder some more. He was talking to her quietly, saying something to her which was making her cry even harder but we can’t hear what he’s saying.

He finally reached down and slid the dress down over her hips and moved his hands over her panty covered flesh for a moment. She twisted about, trying to avoid his touch. But she had nowhere to go and finally she gave up and allowed him to take whatever liberties he chose.

Both girls have their eyes closed tightly. Juanita’s lips were moving, but there doesn’t seem to be any sound. I guess she’s praying again. Unfortunately for her, this prayer isn’t going to be answered anymore than the prayer she was mumbling that first night. Being an atheist I’m not surprised.

Craig knows how to put on a show. He’s really taking his time. I don’t know if that’s to torment the girls or us. He left Rosa in her underwear and moved over to Juanita.

Juanita jumped when she felt him move in behind her. He rubbed his hard cock against her ass and when she tried to pull away the ropes pulled her back against him. He laughed and said, “Did you see that, guys? I think she’s trying to take advantage of me!”

He reached up and unzipped her dress. He’s really dragging it out and some of the guys are getting impatient. Personally, I thought he was putting on a pretty good show. I glanced at Tawny, curious to see if she found the reality as stimulating as the fantasy. She looks like she has a fever! I have no doubt that what she said earlier was the absolute truth. She really wishes she had a cock!

Craig finally slipped Juanita’s dress down off of her breasts and let it fall to her waist. The poor girl is so scared that she’s panting. Her breasts are rising and falling at an incredible rate.

He caressed her upper body and ran his hands over her plain, conservative little bra. She made a sound that was hard to describe when his hands moved up to cup her small tits. It was a kind of a quiet scream. It amused Craig and he continued to tease her tits through her bra as her whole body quivered and she shook her head violently. She was pleading with him in Spanish. We can’t understand many of the words but the meaning is obvious.

Craig finally pushed the dress down off of her hips and let it fall at her feet. She twisted around, trying in vain to avoid his touch as he ran his hands over her silky nylon panties and cupped her protruding mound.

He’s still taking his time. Taylor and I have already seen plenty of both girls in the nude over the past week. But the rest of the guys are getting pretty impatient. They’re beginning to call out threats to Craig that if he doesn’t get on with it they’re going to tie him to a tree and take over for him.

I have to admit that even though I’ve seen them naked for days, the tease is getting to me, too.

He finally gave in and removed Juanita’s underwear. Then he moved back behind Rosa and stripped hers off too. When both girls were naked he moved around to the front of them and began to really explore their bodies.

He leaned forward and one at a time he took each of their tits into his mouth and sucked on their nipples as his fingers began to explore their pussies. I watched the girl’s faces closely and I saw their fear. It was like a narcotic. We’re all getting high watching them.

The very worst in all of us is being brought out by what we’re doing here and we seem to feed on each other’s response to the terrible thing we’re doing. I looked at the faces of Tawny and the men around me and there’s not a single sign of compassion for those poor girls, least of all from Tawny.

Craig squatted down in front of first Rosa and then Juanita and spread their virginal openings to examine their hymens. He informed the guys that both hymens are intact. That announcement brought a cheer from the gang. I’m certainly not a student of human behavior, or anything else for that matter. But watching this bazaar situation play out is truly fascinating and incredibly erotic. I realize that doesn’t say anything good about my character.

He stood back up and one at a time he lifted each girl so that he was supporting their lower bodies as they hung by their wrists from the tree. Instead of bending down he lifted their cunts to his face and sniffed and then licked at them. Each of the girls jumped as his tongue came into contact with them. But they no longer struggled or tried to evade his touch.

Craig is finally ready to move on to the grand finale. Before anyone had arrived Taylor and I had laid out the mattress and driven stakes into the ground to which the girl’s wrists could be secured. A couple of the guys got up to help him. With lots of gratuitous touching they managed to release the girls from the tree and tie them on their backs, side by side with their hands secured to the stakes over their heads.

I’ve been glancing at Tawny from time to time and every so often I saw her reach down and apply pressure to her pussy without even caring if any of the very horny guys is watching. I’m starting to think that poor girl is going to be really pissed if she doesn’t get raped tonight.

Bud and Tubby have been helping Craig with the girls. After they stepped back, Craig began to undress. He didn’t seem to be at all self-conscious. I guess he shouldn’t be. We have done group things before with a couple of hookers and a several girls we drugged and took out of clubs. What we’re doing tonight seems a lot different though.

He stood at the foot of the mattress once he was naked and stared down at the girls. I guess he was trying to decide who to rape first. He decided quickly and moved over slightly and dropped to his knees at Juanita’s feet. She was struggling to keep her legs pressed tightly together as Craig lifted them and then forced them apart. He bent down and licked her sweet young pussy again and then he crawled on top of her and rubbed his erection up and down through her tight little crack.

She’s hysterical now. She’s sobbing loudly and begging him in Spanish. We don’t have to understand the words to know what she’s saying.

Rosa lifted her head and said to Craig, “Please, mister. Please don’t hurt her. Do it to me instead. I’ll let you do it to me.”

Craig just ignored Rosa and nestled the head of his cock against the opening to Juanita’s tight, virgin pussy. He had a little trouble getting it lined up. After fumbling for a moment he ended up having to use one hand to guide the head of his cock to her opening.

She groaned in fear and humiliation as Craig’s cock pressed against her hymen. There was a moment of suspense and then Craig’s butt clenched and he drove his cock through her flimsy barrier and thrust all the way into her.

She screamed when he first tore through her hymen and then she grunted loudly as his pubic bone slammed into hers. He sighed loudly and then yelled, “Fuck me! That is one fucking fine pussy! That shit is so tight I can hardly move!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.