Party Favors - Cover

Party Favors

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two sixteen year old Mexican girls are captured by a couple of redneck vigilantes while crossing the border into the US illegally. They decide to hold on to the girls until their friend's upcoming bachelor party at the end of the week and offer them up as party favors to their friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I got up and took a shower the next morning and went to work with those erotic images still dominating my mind. I called Tawny as soon as it was late enough and arranged to come by for a visit after work. I don’t know what I would have done if she hadn’t been in the mood!

I dropped by a local sandwich shop at lunch time and I saw a friend of mine, Hector, inside. Hector is in the Border Patrol. A lot of guys of Mexican descent joined up. It’s a good paying job and people who speak fluent Spanish are in high demand.

Hector and I have known each other since high school and get along good. Some of the guys in the Border Patrol don’t like what guys like me have been doing. They call us vigilantes and say that protecting the border should be left to the professionals of the understaffed Border Patrol. But a lot of them realize they need all of the help they can get and they don’t mind us helping out.

I sat with Hector and we talked for a while. I wanted to find out if there was anything in the air about a couple of missing young Mexican girls. I didn’t figure there would be. Illegals don’t call the cops much when they have a problem. If anyone had raised a stink about the girls we picked up, Hector would have said something. As far as I can tell from our conversation it doesn’t look like anyone is looking for the two girls we bagged last night.

I made it through the rest of the day and then, stopping only to pick up a twelve pack of beer, I rushed over to Tawny’s house right after work.

The two of us dated off and on all through school. But we both ended up married to and then divorced from someone else after we graduated. We love each other in a way. We always have. But the truth is, the one thing we have always had in common is great sex. Other than that, not much. So whenever one of us is really horny and the other isn’t seeing anyone we would get together and let off some steam.

Tawny smiled when she saw me. She opened the door to let me in and asked, “What got your balls in an uproar? Look at you, Karl! You got horny dripping all off of you this evening. I know that ain’t from thinking about me!”

I grinned and took her into my arms. I said, “Tawny! I stay horny from thinking about you, girl! Hell! I had to think about you to get it up to fuck my wife!”

I actually wished I could tell her why I’m so horny. I think she’d get a kick out of it. She has some pretty kinky fantasies and one of them is about getting raped by a gang of men. I almost gave her a few hints just to see how she’d react. But I decided that the fewer people who know about what we’ve done, and what we plan to do on Friday, the better.

Some interesting images did come to mind briefly, though. I can imagine where it would be fun to have her out there on Friday. Maybe I’ll try dropping some hypotheticals on her later just to see how turned on she gets by the idea of a couple of young scratchbacks getting gang raped.

We didn’t spend a lot of time on small talk. We seldom do. I got Tawny out of her clothes as quick as I could, with a lot of help from her. When we were both naked I fucked her the way we both like it, hard, fast and rough. Sometimes we get the ropes out and play around. She likes to be tied up and helpless. But I’m much too horny to play those games tonight.

We fucked like crazy for over an hour. But in my head I wasn’t fucking Tawny. I remembered last night, watching those two pretty young virgins getting undressed. I pictured the tears running down their cheeks and the fear in their eyes. God that turned me on!

Later, when we were both finally sated and were sitting on a towel on her couch in the nude drinking a beer, she reached down and held my cock in her hand. She smiled at me and asked, “Okay, baby. What the hell was that all about? You got a hot new girl at work and she won’t put out?”

I reached down and rested my hand on Tawny’s sopping wet and runny pussy and said, “Sweetheart, I would love to tell you. Because I’m pretty sure it would turn you on like nothing ever has before. But I could get in a hell of a lot of trouble if it got out.”

I never should have said that and I knew it. I knew it as soon as I opened my big fucking mouth.

Tawny got up and went to the kitchen and came back with another beer for both of us. She straddled my legs and sat facing me with her sweet tits in my face. She leaned over, rubbed her tits in my face and said, “Karl, you know damned well I ain’t going to let that go! You know you can trust me. Shit, I know things about you going back to eighth grade that could get you arrested! And you could do the same to me.”

I stared at her for a minute and then I said, “This is big, Tawny. Most people, if they knew about it, would call the cops. You might get a kick out of this. On the other hand you might decide I was just a sick fuck and I need to be stopped.”

She looked at me with what honestly looked like awe all over her beautiful face and asked, “What did you do, Karl?”

I figured it was a little late to try to be artful about it now. I asked her, “What would you think if I told you that two innocent young teenage Mexican girls were caught sneaking across the border last night and they’re going to be the unwilling entertainment at a bachelor party on Friday?”

I had said it. And then I relaxed. I knew instantly telling her wasn’t a mistake. I saw her reaction and I knew she’s as turned on as I am by the idea of it.

In a breathless voice she asked, “How old are they, Karl?”

I teased her nipples lightly with my free hand as I answered, “They’re both very pretty sixteen-year-old virgins. One of them doesn’t seem to speak a word of English.”

She shivered with obvious lust and started grinding her juicy pussy against my cock. She begged me to tell her what happened.

Seeing her reaction I really want to tell her. I want to tell her so badly that my cock quickly became hard again and stood up straight, sliding through her slit while she humped against me, just from the idea of telling her about it. I said, “Tawny, you can’t tell anyone about this. I want to tell you because I know this shit turns you on too. But you can’t tell anyone, not ever.”

She got really excited then. She knows I’m going to tell her now. She promised never to mention it to anyone but me and she begged me again to tell her what happened, and what’s going to happen.

I leaned back and began teasing her pussy while I told her all about what happened last night and what we have planned for the girls.

She interrupted constantly to ask for more details. She wanted to know what the girls looked like and what they had been wearing and every detail as they undressed in front of us. She made me tell her twice about the part where Taylor took his taser to Juanita. And when I got to the part about trimming their pubic hair she had a huge orgasm.

She couldn’t believe we didn’t rape them last night. She insisted that at the very least we should have made them suck our cocks. I really love the way this broad’s mind works!

When I finished telling her about the vague plans for Friday she begged to be allowed to come. She promised me anything and everything if she could be there. She just wants to watch. What Taylor and I have planned is her favorite fantasy come true.

I know she’s serious, too. I’ve seen her read about some poor woman being raped in the newspaper and get turned on. She isn’t a huge fan of porn. But when she watches a dirty movie it has to be one of the old ones about women getting raped.

The more I thought about it the more the idea of her being there turned me on. I thought about it for a minute and said, “You know, things will probably get pretty rough. And they might get out of hand. I mean, those girls are pretty hot, but you are too. If some of the guys want to include you in the festivities I probably couldn’t stop them. Hell, I might not want to stop them.”

She had another orgasm when I suggested that she might end up getting raped too. When she could speak she said in a raspy, lust filled voice, “I might not want you to stop them.”

I chuckled and said, “Damn, Tawny! If I knew you were serious I could have set you up with a gang bang years ago!”

She leaned forward, put her arms around me and said, “I know, baby. I thought about it, too. You know that’s my fantasy. But it isn’t so much that I want to be a part of it. Jesus, Karl! I have to see it! I’m so excited right now I can hardly breathe thinking about it. Please, Karl. I have to see it.”

“You know it’s bound to get pretty rough. I don’t even know what’s going to happen. This thing isn’t scripted. I’m going to have just as much fun as the other guys, too. I don’t want the girls to be hurt or anything. I mean like cut up or beat half to death. But a gang rape of a couple of teenage virgins, that’s gonna be rough. You might want to think about it a little more.”

She was quiet for a minute and then she whispered in my ear, “Karl, I have a suggestion. This is going to be one hell of a party but it’s only going to last one evening. One night, and then it will just be a memory, right? I mean, you aren’t going to keep the girls are you?”

I shook my head, though to be honest I had no idea what we would do with them when the night is over.

Tawny smiled and said, “I bet the guys would like to be able to relive it later. I have a digital movie camera that takes great low light pictures. I could make a movie of you guys raping the girls and make copies for everyone.”

The idea instantly appealed to me but I don’t know how the other guys would feel about having a movie lying around to prove they’re guilty of rape, especially the married guys.

I liked the idea enough that I promised to discuss it with Taylor and see what he thought. I warned her again, though, that if she’s there Friday night there’s a better than even chance that she’ll be doing more than watching and filming.

She grinned and said, “Let me know. Now god damn it, let’s fuck! I’m so fucking horny I can’t breathe!”

We fucked for another half hour or so. I got up then and got dressed. I gave Tawny a hug and big kiss and I thanked her for a good time. I told her I’ll let her know if she can join the party. The guys all know her so I think there’s a good chance she might be allowed to be there. It doesn’t hurt that she’s sexy as hell and all my friends have made it perfectly clear over the years how much they’d all like to get in her pants.

I went to my place. I tied Taylor’s Softail securely in the back of my pickup and drove out to his place in the woods. Taylor came out and helped me get his bike off the truck and put it in the shed.

While we were unloading his bike I asked him how it had gone with his houseguests.

He told me how hard it has been to stay out of his guest room last night and how much harder it had been today knowing that they were both lying in there on that bed naked all day. But he swore that he had not so much as squeezed a tit. Taylor is a pretty honest guy. I believed him.

After the bike was unloaded we sat on his porch and drank a beer. I gradually worked Tawny into the conversation. I have talked about Tawny to him many times. He knows how kinky she is. When I first told him that I had discussed our houseguests with Tawny he got pretty nervous. But when I told him her suggestion and how she had begged to be there Friday night he was instantly intrigued by the possibilities.

He thought about it for a minute before he said, “You know, Karl, with fourteen horny guys there, there’s no way to be sure someone won’t get carried away.”

I shrugged and said, “I told her that. She didn’t actually say it, but I don’t know that she isn’t kind of hoping that will happen. She has some pretty serious rape fantasies.”

Taylor said, “She’s your girlfriend, man. How do you feel about it?”

I shrugged again and said, “We’re more like friends with benefits. I like her. I like her a lot. Sometimes I even love her. I wouldn’t want to see her get hurt. But it might be fun to see her get what she’s asking for. Whether she does or not, I like the idea of her filming us raping the two girls. I think I’d like a DVD of that. Hell, we could always do her next time. I think we should invite her. She’d love to watch. But I think we should concentrate on the two scratchbacks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.