Party Favors - Cover

Party Favors

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two sixteen year old Mexican girls are captured by a couple of redneck vigilantes while crossing the border into the US illegally. They decide to hold on to the girls until their friend's upcoming bachelor party at the end of the week and offer them up as party favors to their friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Craig’s wedding is coming up in a week and we’ve been trying to think of some way to make his bachelor party special. Most of us, the core of our group, are a bunch of friends who have been together since high school. We added a couple more guys to our group during our college years and a couple more since then. We get together at least once a week and do something. Usually it’s something immature.

Sometimes we just spent the day watching football and drinking beer. Sometimes we played softball or a little touch football. Sometimes we went out in the evening and hit the bars. All of us were not there at every gathering. But usually there were anywhere from six to ten of us raising just enough hell to have fun without getting thrown out or arrested.

We had, on a couple of occasions, dropped a pill in some sweet young thing’s drink and taken her to someone’s house for a long night of hide the sausage. We all got a kick out of that particular pastime. Usually it was Taylor’s idea and usually he picked the girl and did the drugging. But we all went along with it. None of us were innocent.

We don’t get to do that much anymore though. We’re getting older and getting married off and we have too much adult supervision to be able to have as much fun as we had in the past. Sometimes a wife can really put a damper on things. I know because I used to have one myself.

Now, one by one, we’re all starting to turn thirty and settle down a little more as time passes. We aren’t doing it graciously. But most of us are finally, belatedly, starting to grow up.

We live just outside of San Diego, close enough to spit and hit the Mexican border. Some of us have joined a group of patriots who feel it’s our duty to help stem the tide of illegal immigrants into this country. We take turns patrolling the border hear us in the evening, or we just park somewhere known to be a popular crossing point and watch for visitors from the other side of the border.

We have recently gotten some bad press in the national news. It would have been even worse if they saw some of the methods we use to deter illegal border crossings when the press aren’t looking.

The reason I bring that up is that one Monday night Taylor and I were parked near a popular illegal crossing spot when we saw four shadowy forms slipping through the border fence. We tried to raise the border patrol on the radio but couldn’t get a response so we figured we would, if nothing else, throw a scare into the four guys slipping in.

We jumped out of Taylor’s old Suburban and started running towards them and yelling like fools. They split up but we were able to run two of them down. We hadn’t intended to. We aren’t authorized to make arrests and we were alone that night. But one of the people we were chasing slipped and fell and the other one stopped to help.

We ended up holding two unloaded guns on them. When they got up and turned around we found ourselves facing two, terrified young girls. They were probably not more than fifteen or sixteen and one of them was begging us in accented but perfect English not to hurt them.

Taylor and I talked it over and decided the best thing to do would be to put them in the car and take them down to the border patrol and get them sent back home. So we marched them back to the car. Taylor got a pair of handcuffs out of his console and we cuffed them together and put them in his back seat.

We stood outside of the car for a few minutes, catching our breath and trying to calm down. It had been pretty exhilarating. We finally caught our breath but before we got in the car Taylor asked, “Did you get a look at those two?”

I hadn’t really. They were pretty well bundled up. It’s a dark night and everything happened pretty quickly.

I shook my head and said, “No, not really. Why?”

He kind of leered at me and said, “Not bad for a couple of scratchbacks. They look pretty young, too. I was thinking about Friday night. Some of the guys were talking, trying to figure out how to slip a couple of girls some roofies and keep them drugged for a couple of days.”

I think I saw where this was going and I liked it. I smiled at Taylor and said, “What would we do with them for the next four days?”

Taylor saw that I liked his idea. He grinned and said, “We could keep them in my house. You know how isolated my place is. I live on the edge of a National Park and I don’t have any close neighbors. There’s no one nearby to hear or see anything. I’m off all this week, too. So I’ll be there to look after them. Let’s take them back to my place and see what we have. If they look as good when they’re cleaned up as I think they will then it will be one hell of a party Friday night.”

We got in and Taylor took off. The girls in the back seat are crying and the one who speaks English so well began pleading with us to let them go. She said her name is Rosa and she lives with her parents in San Diego and goes to school there.

I turned around and looked at her. I can see she’s very attractive, even crying and as scared as she is. I asked her why we caught her sneaking across the border and she explained that she had gone to Mexico with her parents for her grandfather’s funeral. The other two people we saw crossing the border with these two were the girl’s parents. The other girl in the back seat is her cousin, Juanita, who was just coming for a short visit. Both girls are sixteen and she swore they were good girls, virgins.

“Does Juanita speak English?” I asked.

Rosa replied, “Only a little. She has never been to this country before. She is just coming to visit me. Please let us go, officer. We aren’t criminals.”

I tried to look stern and officious and said, “We just watched you sneak into this country, Rosa. That’s against the law. I’m afraid we can’t just let you go.”

The stupid bitch thinks we’re border patrol agents!

I turned back around and I saw Taylor glance at me and grin evilly.

It wasn’t very long before Rosa realized we’re heading away from the border and the border patrol station and away from the city, too.

She sounded very nervous as she timidly asked, “Excuse me, sir. Where are you taking us?”

Taylor told her to sit back and shut up in a very gruff voice.

There was a quiet conversation in the back seat. Rosa must have been telling Juanita that something is wrong. After their brief conversation, Rosa tried to reason with us again. “Please, sir. We’re not criminals. We’re just young girls. Oh god, please! I just want to go home!”

The crying in the back seat got louder again and as much as I hate hearing a crying broad, I found myself getting a hard on as I listened to those two little bitches. The idea of how helpless they are is really turning me on.

My friends and I have slipped roofies to girls whenever the opportunity presented itself over the years and taken them somewhere and partied with their warm but unconscious bodies. That had been fun. They had come around the next day tired and sore and knowing that something had happened to them. But they didn’t know exactly what happened except that they had been raped and they didn’t know who did it to them.

This was a whole new feeling. These girls are scared, helpless and innocent and the idea that we can do any damned thing we want to them while they’re conscious and totally aware is really getting me hard. The more I think about it, the more I imagine the fun we’re going to have, the hornier I’m getting.

Rosa kept pleading from the back seat and far from finding it irritating I let her keep it up. I’m loving the sound of fear in her voice.

Taylor drove for almost an hour before we got to his house. I’ve been out here a few times over the years. The guys have gotten together out here for a few parties in a nice big clearing in the woods behind his house. But he lives so far out that we rarely gather at his place. Most of us live in or near town. It’s a long drive home from out here, especially when you’re drunk.

He drove up his long, dirt driveway and parked around back. I sat in the car until Taylor got out and put his dog up. He has this big mixed breed that he adopted a few years ago. Some asshole had abused it pretty badly. Whoever had owned the poor beast had beaten it half to death. They dropped the mutt off out in the forest near Taylor’s house to die. Taylor found it on the side of the road and took care of it. That dog took to Taylor like you wouldn’t believe.

He’s a strange thing. He’s large and black and mean looking. He doesn’t bark. When he attacks he doesn’t warn you. If he thinks you’re a threat to Taylor or anything Taylor owns the fucking beast just attacks. If Taylor tells him you’re okay or if he recognizes you and he doesn’t think you’re a threat he ignores you. Those of us who have visited Taylor at his house have learned that you don’t raise your voice to Taylor and you don’t raise a hand to Taylor, not even kidding around, not unless that dog is tied up somewhere.

After Taylor put his devil dog away we got out and he pulled the girls out on his side. When Rosa saw that they were being taken into a private residence out in the country she fell to her knees and pleaded with Taylor and then me to let her and her cousin go free.

Taylor left her there on her knees and unlocked his back door. He reached inside and turned his kitchen light on and then came back and together we lifted and pulled them inside.

Taylor locked his door and went into the other room for a moment. He came back in with another set of handcuffs and a taser. He held the taser up proudly and said, “This little baby peaks out at 50,000 volts and will penetrate two inches of clothing. It’ll make a drooling idiot of the biggest son of a bitch in town in seconds.”

The girls have turned to face each other and are holding each other tightly. They looked up when Taylor was boasting about his little toy and I didn’t understand the words but I could tell from the look on her face and the tone of her voice that Juanita was trying to ask Rosa what’s going on. Rosa is crying so hard she can’t answer.

Taylor walked up behind her and held the taser against the small of her back. Rosa screamed in fear. She couldn’t even talk now. She just shook her head and cried hysterically.

Taylor smiled at them and said, “I’m going to take your handcuff off now. You need to explain to your little cousin that if either of you gives me a hard time or tries to run, I am going to shove this thing up your fucking ass and hold the trigger down.”

Rosa nodded vigorously but didn’t say anything.

Taylor got right up in her face and screamed, “I said tell her, god damn it!”

Rosa spoke in rapid Spanish to her cousin and Juanita looked at Taylor and pleaded with him in Spanish. We didn’t understand most of the words but her fear was so thick in the air that you could almost taste it.

I had to reach down and adjust my hard cock in my pants. I noticed Taylor is having the same problem I am.

He put the taser in his back pocket and pulled out the handcuff key. I stood between the girls and the backdoor and Taylor blocked the only other exit from the room as he unlocked their handcuffs and put them in his pocket.

He stepped back then and said, “Okay, girls. Take off those damned blankets.”

The girls are both wearing dark, heavy serapes over their clothes. Whether to hide them in the dark, to disguise the fact that they’re girls, or to keep them warm in the cool desert air, it doesn’t matter now. Now they serve only to keep us from evaluating our catch.

Rosa spoke to Juanita and struggled to take her serape off. Juanita just stood there at first and shook her head with a look of terror in her eyes. Finally Rosa spoke again and apparently convinced her cousin that resistance is futile.

Rosa has her serape off and is holding it in front of her. We watched as Juanita removed hers. When she had it off I reached out and grabbed them away from both girls.

The girls are dressed similarly in jeans and t-shirts and tennis shoes. Both have small backpacks on.

I asked Rosa what they have in the backpacks. She said, “Just a change of clothes and our makeup and stuff. There isn’t anything of value in them.”

I ordered the girls to give them to me and I set them on the kitchen counter beside me. Both girls are very attractive. They have slender, tight little bodies with cute, high riding asses and small but proportional breasts and very thin waists. They have long, shiny, dark black hair and cute faces. They weren’t hot like underwear models or something. But they were pretty and sexy. Beyond that, though, the terror in their faces is something I’ve never experienced before. I’m astounded at how much of an aphrodisiac-like effect their terror is having on me. This beats raping unconscious women we doped up in bars all to hell!

I reached for Rosa’s backpack and opened it. I pulled out a couple of tightly rolled up skirts and tops, a bra and two pairs of bikini style panties. There was a change purse with some small bills wadded up inside, about a dollar’s worth of change and a small bag containing a few items of makeup and a couple of tampons.

I looked over at Rosa and asked, “When is your period?”

She was already blushing bright red just from seeing me holding her tampons up. She couldn’t have gotten any redder. She whispered, “It just ended. It’s over now.”

I put her stuff aside and looked in Juanita’s bag. The contents are basically the same, minus the money and the tampons.

I looked over their heads at Taylor and said, “Not bad. What do you think?”

Taylor grinned and said, “Fuckable, definitely fuckable. I think we have just what we need for the party favors. They just need to be cleaned up a little and dressed a little more like girls. Yeah, the guys are going to go nuts when they see this. And what better wedding present for Craig than two little cherries? He sure as hell isn’t going to get one from that cunt he’s marrying!”

We both laughed at that. None of the guys have a very high opinion of the bitch Craig is marrying on Saturday.

I’m a little disappointed. I’m horny as hell at the moment and I could have really used a little of that sweet young pussy. Taylor’s right, though. These two little cunts will be a hell of a present for Craig. We’re all starting to get older and drift apart a little and this will be one hell of a last fling. We can spend Friday night and Saturday morning fucking the hell out of these two bitches.

‘Okay,’ I thought to myself, ‘we can save their cherries for Craig. That doesn’t mean we can’t get a little blowjob tonight does it?’

I kept my thoughts to myself, though. I waited to see what Taylor has in mind. This is pretty much his show.

He turned back to the girls and said, “Rosa, you and your cousin are going to be spending a week with me. On Friday there is going to be a party for a friend of ours. If you two do everything you are told and don’t piss me off, I will drop you off a block from your house on Saturday afternoon.”

Rosa started crying again. She exclaimed accusingly, “You’re going to rape us!”

Taylor smiled and as calm and casual as if they’re just having a normal conversation he replied, “Yes, yes we are, Rosa. Me and my friend and a dozen other guys are going to rape you. It isn’t going to be easy for you. But you’ll survive it and be able to home when it’s over. On the other hand, if you piss us off I know a big black pimp in town who’d be happy to put you to work whoring for him when we’re through raping you. So I want you to talk it over with Juanita and decide what you want to do.”

Rosa stood there staring at him until he yelled, “Now, Rosa! Tell your cousin what her options are. It’s getting late and I’m getting old here!”

Rosa jumped and turned back to her cousin. They spoke rapidly in Spanish for a couple of minutes. They seemed to be arguing. I had the impression that her cousin was inclined to fight for her honor.

I speak a little Spanish, very damned little. If you live around here you pretty much have to. But they were speaking so quickly that I was only able to catch a word here and there. It was obvious though, that Rosa was trying desperately to convince her cousin that they had no choice but to do what they were told.

Rosa finally turned back to Taylor and with her eyes on the floor said, “We will do what you want. Just please don’t hurt us. We have never done ... we’ve never done anything with a boy.”

Then she started crying again.

I don’t think her cousin had ever stopped.

Taylor asked, “What do you think, Karl? Should we check them out?”

I grinned and said, “It can’t hurt to look.”

Taylor said, “Rosa, let’s start with you, sweetheart. We aren’t going to fuck you tonight. But we want to see how sexy you are. I want you to take your clothes off. You and your cousin need to get ready for bed before we take you to where you are going to be sleeping tonight anyway.”

Juanita looked questioningly at Rosa, trying to figure out what all the conversation was about. Rosa ignored her and raised her hands to her t-shirt. Her hands were shaking so hard she had trouble gripping her shirt and pulling it free of her jeans. As she pulled her shirt free Juanita shook her head and whispered over and over, “No, no, no Rosa. NO!!”

Rosa looked at her for just a second and quietly said something in rapid Spanish. Then she looked back at the floor and slowly pulled her t-shirt off over her head.

She stood in the middle of the kitchen in her plain white bra and looked around for someplace to put her shirt.

I took it from her and placed it on her backpack.

She started to reach for the clasp on the back of her bra but hesitated and instead began to unbuckle her belt. She’s still shaking like a leaf as she unzipped her jeans and spread them open providing me with a flash of plain white, conservative nylon panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.