Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

I need less that 6 hours of sleep a night and we had finished last evening before1:00 am. Trish and Lee were just zonked and I was too pooped to pop after all the time we had together. I knew that Suzie was awaiting her turn after we spent the better part of two hours with Lee. Suzie was curled up next to me when I woke up. I can only assume she wanted to make sure if I moved she would be ready. Hey, it's a tough life but someone has to love it.

Waking being held tightly by Suzie was not a bad thing in any way. She was still asleep but nature was pressing. I kissed the top of her head and slowly moved her arms from around me. She didn't move until I started to slip my legs out from under her. Her bright eyes looked at me and she kissed me when I moved.

She whispered "You can use my mouth if you want to"

I whispered. "I know but I need more than just my bladder relieved and I'm not into that."

She gave me a kiss and said. "Ok, but don't forget I want the treatment this morning. I'll be here waiting for my turn."

"I think we should eat and get cleaned up first."

She stuck her tongue out and then said. "Ok, but I have no patience."

I bent over and gave her a kiss. "Don't worry you'll get yours."

"Promises, Promises" was her response with a giggle.

I finished in the bathroom and headed to make some breakfast. Suzie had gone back to snoozing holding on to Trish. I love to cook and had a reasonable semblance of breakfast ready by 8:00. A little racket and the smell of it had the women waking. Suzie was first there giving me another good morning kiss. A lot of tongue action was foretelling of things to come. Trish came into my line of vision and then my arms once Suzie left for the food.

She was warm, wet and willing then we heard Suzie.

"Don't get yourselves worked up, he has me this morning."

I let go of Trish, looked at Suzie and said. "Ok, Ok. You'll get yours soon."

"Promises, Promises"

We all laughed.

"Well where's lazy bones?"

"She's not much of a morning person." Suzie piped in.

I shouted towards the bedroom "I'll get the Crop. She'll be up quickly."

"I'm coming Master."

"Just a little motivation, that's all you need." I looked over at the others and smiled.

They giggled back and then Lee was there. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a delightful kiss.

We sat down to eat. "New rule starting next time, last one at the table does the dishes and gets a spanking."

We ate and relaxed. Suzie kept looking at me and was a bundle of nerves. Lee and Trish were smiling at her knowing exactly how she felt. We cleaned the dishes and then each other for a little over and hour.

I knew how much of a hurry Suzie was in and denying her was a bit of fun. Lee and Trish shared knowing glances and little giggles. Finally Suzie could not stand it any longer.

"I want it and I want it now." She stamped her foot when she said it.

"Well, being a brat? Maybe, the rest of the morning tied and locked in the closet will help that."

"No, Master Please No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Please don't make me wait."

"Well, I don't know, you were awful bratty there. Maybe I'll let the others decide."

"No Master, No Please."

"Let's hear what the others think." I looked over at the Trish and Lee.

They were having a good chuckle at Suzie's expense. So I decided to see if I could make it make it a training exercise.

"Ok, Suzie, Here is the deal. You stand there and make yourself cum, No touching yourself or anything else. And I'll use you right now. Or else you have to wait for being a brat until I'm ready."

You would have thought I stabbed her. She was looking at me and about ready to whine when she looked over my shoulder. No doubt Lee and Trish were making some kind of signal to her. I turned and they were just smiling at me. It was a conspiracy. I turned back and Suzie was looking at me so sweetly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.