Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

Lee was on the kitchen table lying face up blindfolded with every hole at the perfect height for easy access and she would find out just how perfect in a short time. I took a few of the straps out of the bag and made sure she was not going to be moving any time soon. Suzie was in disbelief when I took a couple of clothes pins from the bag and then attached them with a quick snap to Lee's tiny nipples. I knew that Lee did not like a lot of stimulation there but wanted Suzie to visualize the effect of it. She would be having her time with it later.

Lee was a bundle of nerves lying there, moaning and begging for more or less of what I was doing. Suzie was taking it all in with wide eyed wonder as she saw her sister in a new light. I pulled out a pair of ear muffs, not the complete noise blocking ones but ones that would make it difficult to hear conversations. Lee turned her head to try and hear our conversation, it was of no use.

I asked Suzie. "Well, how do you feel about Lee now?"

Her eyes rolled over Lee's body and then stared back at me before she answered. "I don't completely understand it but she seems so happy now. You have touched something in her and it is stirring in me also."

I was grinning so deep inside at that point but wanted to keep a stoic face for the moment. "Suzie, I can offer you the ability to extract some revenge for Lee forcing you to do this or I can offer you the ability for more pleasure with her. Which would you like?"

Suzie went into a deep thought for a few minutes before she answered. "One part of me is still angry with her and wants revenge. But another part is so turned on that I want to crawl up there next to her. My mind is changing all of the time about what I want to do."

I looked in her eyes "Then until this evening I am giving you control of Lee. She is yours to do with what you want. Crawl up there and have me do to you what I am doing to her, or find a way to seek revenge. The tables are turned and you have control of her because I have given it to you."

"Really, anything I want to do?" Her eyes said it all.

"Yes, as long as I approve, you can do what you want. I suggest you take the ear muffs off and tell Lee, and then you might want to take a look in the bag." She kissed me and walked right over to Lee's head removing the muffs.

Suzie removed the blindfold and watched her sisters eyes as they adjusted to the light, then she whispered in her ear. "You're mine until tonight. Get ready big sis, you're going to love it and you're going to hate it. Our Master has given you to me to do with as I want. You wanted only what was best for your plans now I get to have you serve me. I am going to make you pay for that." Lee's eyes widened in surprise and trepidation as she realized that little Suzie was going to have her and take her places and she could do nothing about it.

Lee looked at her and then at me. 'Why Master, I did what you asked?"

Suzie took to it like a duck to water and twisted one of Lee's nipples with the clip. Lee screamed at the sudden pain and looked towards Suzie. "Your mine, don't question what he did, it's done and I will have my way with you. It's always been about what you wanted for as long as I can remember. Now it is about you serving me."

It sunk in and Lee's body shook as I whispered to her "You're hers until this evening; I suggest you be very cooperative unless you like your little sister hurting you." I looked to Suzie as saw she had opened the bag searching through it.

"You made me give my virginity to him, you knew how much I wanted to keep that but you forced me to give it up now. You're such a bitch thinking only about yourself, well I will make you think about a lot more before evening comes." She stopped and pulled out a ball gag, then a vibrator, a dildo with a strap on harness (something new I had added to the collection since Lee had been gone).

Lee's eyes were in a panic when she saw what Suzie had taken out. Suzie held up the ball gag and asked. 'What's this for?"

"It's a ball gag you can put the ball in her mouth and then tighten the harness over her head. Then she can scream and no one will hear her."

"No, don't do that please!" was all Lee got out before Suzie was standing next to Lee with the gag at her mouth. Lee kept her mouth closed tightly and when Suzie pinched her nose closed Lee only opened her mouth a bit to allow her to breathe. I could see what Suzie wanted so I helped by taking a hold of the clips and removing them. The blood flow back into Lee's nipples; she was holding out really well - right up to the point where I rolled her nipples with my fingers. She opened to scream and before she could the gag was firmly pushed in place by Suzie.

Suzie grinned at me. 'Thanks for the help Sir." And she placed the harness in place and tightened it. Lee could only try and scream but nothing more than mumbles came out.

I walked up to Suzie and whispered in her ear "Remember that Lee will get free and be your equal tonight."

"I know but I want to inflict some anguish for her since she did it to me. And this is the first time in my life that I have any real power over her. But I will remember what you say, Master."

Lee's eyes were in a panic looking at me and then Suzie and back at me. It was pure fear that was driving her to hysterics. She was close to hyperventilating breathing only through her nose. I leaned down to her ear and whispered. "Just keep calm and take what she does. You have this coming for what you had her sacrifice. She loves you but she is angry and oh so very turned on. Look at the lust in her eyes; she has the power over you and she is going to have you like she has probably only dreamed of before. And don't worry I will be here the entire time."

Lee's breathing slowed and her eyes went from mine to Suzie's. Her relaxation was to be short lived as I saw Suzie placing the harness on and attaching the dildo to it. She may have been a recent virgin but she did not lead a sheltered life in all regards it seemed.

Lee was frightened for the rest of the day, Suzie used many different items on Lee and some of them were enjoyable and some not. In the end they shared some time together holding on to each after we had moved back to the bedroom. I don't know if Suzie got everything worked out with Lee. But it was clear that Lee would not try and bully her as she had done in their life before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.