Charles - Cover

Charles

Copyright© 2008 by LuvsItWet

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He was just supposed to spice up our sex life. He did. Then he started to control it. It will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   Transformation  

I made the short trip over to Charles' on Sunday to retrieve Katie. Jen took Kerrie on a little shopping trip while I was gone so I could get Katie back home without any questions.

Katie was a changed young woman. Her week and a half of nearly non-stop sex with our friend Charles had certainly matured her. I was pleasantly surprised that her total appearance had improved. No longer a high school girl with a high school girl's giggly attitude. Now, in that girl's place, stood a poised young woman.

Her hair had been styled, still short but very attractive. Even in tight designer jeans and very chic blouse, she appeared to be poised and focused. Three inch heels had replaced the sneakers. A perfect manicure and pedicure, along with a few tasteful pieces of expensive jewelry, topped off the look. Anyone could see this was a high maintenance young lady. A real class act.

No one would guess that my fifteen year old daughter fucked black men for fun. And she fucked anyone for money. Katie was only a child but already had an occupation. The oldest.

"I'm glad you brought the van, Wayne." Katie said offhandedly after I had hugged her hello and kissed her on the offered cheek.

"What's this 'Wayne' shit?" I said. Just a little ruffled but trying to laugh it off.

"What do you want me to call you now?" Katie said with an odd look of confusion.

"Dad or daddy has always sounded pretty nice to me." I said.

"I can't. Charles is my daddy now. I call him that all the time. I even use that name with some of my dates if they ask me to. It wouldn't seem right with you anymore." "Besides," she added, "You're going to be my driver a lot now and we'll probably meet some of my dates sooner or later. It probably wouldn't be good for them to know our real relationship."

"But honey, I'm still your father."

"Yes. And you always will be. But it's best this way, Wayne. Believe me."

"But Katie..."

"You may continue to call me 'Katie' though." She said as she turned away. The matter was closed.

Charles had been standing quietly watching another piece of earth shift out from under me. When I looked at him for support, he just shrugged and slightly raised both hands. A gesture to indicate, "What the lady wants, the lady gets."

I sighed and let it go by. We could work it out later.

"What I was saying, Wayne, is that it's good that you brought the van. We'll need it." Katie said, gesturing toward a mountain of boxes and bags in the middle of Charles' living room.

"If you'll load all this for me, I want to say 'thank you' to Charles for everything he's done for me this week." Katie said with a smirk as she took Charles' hand and led him playfully off toward his bedroom.

"Just wait for me in the car. This won't take long."

She liked doing that to me. Putting me in my place. I could tell.

She was right. It didn't take long. I only sat fuming in the car about ten minutes when she pranced out the front door. She was laughing. Charles stood in the doorway, naked from the waist down.

"Wayne." She said as she plopped her denim clad butt on the passenger seat. "Charles just told me that I suck cock better than you do." She nearly cracked up.

"Let's go home." She laughed.

I was mortified. How could he have done that to me. Now Katie would lose all respect for me. No one wanted a queer for a father. A jumble of thoughts turned over in my mind as we made the eighty mile trip back home.

"It's OK, Wayne." Katie broke a long silence. We were about half way. "I know everything. Charles has told me all about how he met you and mom. He also told me that it was mom's idea that he seduce me. I owe her a lot."

"What I haven't told anyone, not even Charles, is how I got so interested in black men. More specifically, sex with black men. I have you to thank for that."

"Me!? What did I do?"

"You gave me your old computer. Remember? The old Mac? The one Kerrie has now?"

Sure I remembered. It wasn't long after we met Charles. The old one wasn't fast enough to play some of the vid files we downloaded so Jen and I had splurged on a new desk model. And a new laptop to use when we traveled, it was a package deal. We gave Katie the old one with the understanding that Kerrie could share it. Then just recently, we bought Katie her own laptop.

"Yeah. So... ?"

"You didn't clean it up very good. I found several of your old bookmarks and address books in cache files. I also found a lot of old email files in an unused mail folder. I was curious. I checked them out."

"Oh, God. Honey, I'm so sorry." I caused all this.

"I'm not." Katie was a little bit into her own world. One hand in her lap. "I wore blisters on my pussy for a year looking at that stuff. It was hard to understand at first, but I'm a quick learner. Thirteen year olds are a lot smarter than you think."

"I wish you had said something, hon. Your mom and I could have explained..." It was lame but what could I do?

"Why? I liked it. What was to explain? I saw a lot of what you guys were doing and I wanted to be a part of it. If anyone needed to explain it would have been me."

"By the time mom found that old stuff in my room, I was ready to sneak out and meet guys on my own. I had already started talking to some really hot guys in the chat rooms that you and mom go to all the time."

"Oh honey, you didn't did you?" I was afraid she had.

"No. Charles was my first. You and mom made all this possible. Thanks."

"Which reminds me. Where the hell are we going to put it all?" Katie jerked her head toward that back of the loaded van. "That's nearly three thousand dollars worth of stuff back there. Paid for with my little pussy, if you please."

"Sounds like you had a busy week?" I said. Katie wasn't the only one in the car that liked the conversation.

"Tell me about it." She said. "I had at least one date every day, or night, for the whole week. Once, I had three in the same day. I have been fucked by so many different people already that I'm starting to lose count."

"Starting off pretty fast aren't you young lady? Be careful, you could burn out doing that."

"Maybe, but Charles says it's important to be as active as I can. I'm worth a lot more while I'm young and fresh. Later, not so much."

"That's true. I Just don't want to see you hurt."

Katie giggled. "A little hurt is good, sometimes."

"Don't tell me you're starting to get a kinky already." I chided her playfully.

"Wayne baby, I was born kinky. It's just starting to get a chance to come out."

Katie's right hand was down in her jeans, one knee up against the door and the other sprawled into the space between our seats.

"We have about twenty more minutes before we get home. Why don't you open your pants and get yourself off?"

"Good idea." She quickly flipped herself open and slid the jeans to her ankles. "I should have fucked Charles instead of sucking him off. It left me hanging. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"God no. I would love to help you out if I could." I was hard as a rock watching her.

"Wellll!? She looked over at me with heavy lidded eyes as her girl scent filled the van.

"Sorry sweetheart. Charles has put you off limits."

"He told me. Maybe someday, huh? I think that would be so kinky, fucking my own father. Gawd."

I wondered if she knew about the way Charles was arranging to prevent us getting together. I would find out soon enough.

"Daddy Charles also told me what you guys did to Kerrie the other night. That was very, very naughty. She's just a baby." Katie was lazily jilling herself. Not in a hurry to climax, just enjoying the act.

"She's not that little. From what you've told me, she's not much younger than you were when you started being interested."

"Are you and mom really gonna let Charles fuck her? At twelve?"

"We'll see, I guess. He thinks it would keep her from telling anyone about what you are doing if she finds out."

"Oh, she's gonna find out. And she won't tell a soul. You can bet on it."

I had the feeling there was another plot in the works that I didn't know about. I wondered if Jen did. Or was she perhaps even a part of it.

We were getting close to home. I asked Katie to straighten herself up so we didn't create a riot in the neighborhood. She was disappointed that she didn't get off but she'd been playing with herself almost the whole trip.

"One of those boxes back there is full of toys. I'm going to fuck myself silly just as soon and we get home. I mean it. I feel like I'm tied in knots down there."

The house was empty, Jen and Kerrie were still out as planned. Katie helped me unload her swag and quickly secluded herself in her room. I listened at her door and could only hear a humming and then low moans. I assumed she was having some success in taking the edge off her horniness.

Jen and Kerrie got home about half an hour later. Kerrie took a couple of shopping bags to her room and shut the door. Jen dragged me into our room and plopped her ass down in the chair in the corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.