Charles - Cover

Charles

Copyright© 2008 by LuvsItWet

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He was just supposed to spice up our sex life. He did. Then he started to control it. It will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   Transformation  

"Now that our business is out of the way, how about we have a little fun?" Charles said with his broad smile.

We had just signed a bunch of papers giving our black friend full legal guardianship of our oldest daughter. She was now bound to him as tightly as if she had married him.

Charles held out his hand to Katie who was sat opposite Jen at our little table. He had taken the end chair and I was next to Jen. Katie took his big hand as he pulled her up to his side.

"Come here, baby girl." He said. "Give daddy some of that sweet sugar." Katie straddled one of his legs and put both arms around his neck. She was still standing and had to lean down to accept his kiss.

When they broke apart, Charles turned to me again and sent me after the cushion out in his car. When I got back, he had stripped Katie and himself and Jen was just pulling her panties down.

Katie started to straddle both of his legs with her arms around his neck. He pushed her off and roughly turned her to face the table.

"I want mom and dad to see what a good little slut you are now, baby. Let's give them a show."

Katie's eyelids drooped as she lowered herself onto her new lover. Jen and I sat entranced. Our little girl was so turned on she was able to take Charles in one effortless move downward. Her now hairless little split opened wide by his size. Her swollen labia resting on his full, tight black scrotum.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Charles stated more than asked. "I fucked her in front of the mirror last night like this just so we could see us together."

I don't know what Jen was feeling at that moment, but I couldn't help having a strange sense of parental pride. My little girl had been a virgin only two days before and now was taking that huge black cock like she had been doing if for years.

Charles was rolling both of Katie's nipples between his sausage like fingers. She was looking down, watching their coupled organs. Not moving. Just pulling in deep racking breaths like she was going to hyperventilate.

They sat like that for maybe a minute. Then Charles broke the spell.

"Jen." He said. "Remember what I had you do to Megan in Atlanta the night we met her?"

I felt Jen flinch next to me. I remembered and I knew she did too. It was Jen's first taste of another woman.

"Use the cushion, Jen. It's time." Charles said. I nudged her to start her moving.

"Show Katie how good you are with your mouth." I said. I knew from what she had said earlier and seeing her after she examined Katie that she wanted to do it but was hesitant.

With a moan of what sounded like despair, my wife went to her knees between the spread legs of her lover and her daughter to commit the first act of incest in our family.

Charles pulled Katie back to his chest and scooted forward slightly in the chair to give Jen full access to their crotches. With one hand he drew Jen, face first, into the fuck. Katie let out a gasp and relaxed her head back onto Charles' shoulder. Her hands fluttered helplessly out to rest on her mother's head.

Our friend looked at me with a grin that lit up the room. "Pretty sexy, huh?" He said. "Did you ever think you'd see something like this at your kitchen table?"

All I could do was shake my head. I was close to making a mess of myself.

Jen had put her hands up on Katie's belly. Charles guided one to a cup cake breast. Her other one went by itself. Katie started to hunch back and forth between her new lover and her mother.

It didn't take long. The little girl in the middle went explosive. She had way too much input to her young nerve endings. She jerked forward in a curl over Jen's head and screamed out her first orgasm. Charles jerked her back in the middle of it to make her legs come up nearly chest high.

"Bite her. Hard" He directed. Jen obeyed and pinched both her child's nipples the same way at the same time. Katie screamed again. And fainted. Her whole body just went limp. Her arms fell out to the side. Her head dropped back onto Charles' shoulder. Her mouth hung open and her eyes relaxed shut. Out cold.

It was all enough to put our black friend over the top. With a lunge up that nearly pushed Jen over backwards, he thrust as deeply as his position in a kitchen chair would allow and shot his seed up into Katie's lifeless body.

I made a mess in my khakis. I couldn't help it. I felt like a vacuum sucked the life out of me into my pants. Jen told me later that she orgasmed at the same time. A grand slam, of sorts, for our salacious little group.

When I gathered my wits, everyone was just mush. I was resting partially laid over the corner of the table. Charles was trying to catch his breath. Katie was slowly coming around. And Jen looked like she was asleep with her head on our daughters splayed lap.

The first to reach the surface was Katie. She looked at me with the most angelic smile I've ever seen. Mona Lisa would have been proud. It was a mild, childish look of total victory. She had just accomplished every little girls dream and she knew it. Katie had broken all the rules with her parent's blessing.

Jen roused herself up and pulled back from the mess she had helped create. Her expression, when she turned back to me, was more confused than anything. Like she was stoned. Or just waking up. Dream like.

Charles shunted Jen aside with a gentle push to the side of her shoulder. I could then see that he was still buried up into Katie. Partially hard but obviously post coital. Katie's labia were dark pink and puffy around his blackness. The white froth was starting to run down between them.

As Jen rose to her feet and turned to me she spread her hands and said, "I'm so sorry hon. I couldn't help it." It was like she was apologizing for what we all knew she wanted to do. She had enjoyed it. God knows Katie had enjoyed what had been done to her. Charles was thrilled. I was just starting to feel the coolness of the spreading cum stain in my pants. My wife didn't have anything to regret.

I stood and took Jen in my arms and whispered those feelings to her. I was concerned that when she fully realized what we had done, she might break down. I didn't have long to comfort her though, until I was called back to the reality of the moment.

"Dad." Charles quietly said, pointing at the floor between his knees. "Use the cushion."

Between Jen and me, it wasn't any secret that I enjoyed, even obsessed, about going down on her after she had been with Charles. I didn't know that he knew. I probably should have known because of the privacy he always seemed to give us after a fuck session when the three of us were together. Now, I was drawn in to my daughter on command. I felt like someone else. Somewhere else. I was looking at Katie's smile as I went down on my knees. The smell was overwhelming. The taste was divine. I would have happily died there.

I had only just got started licking and sucking the top and sides of Katie's cunt when Charles' softening black member fell out of her to lay wetly on the edge of our kitchen chair.

"Take care of me first." He said.

I became a cock sucker then.

It was right. It was proper. It was the thing to do at the time. I liked it.

It didn't take long. He was limber and spongy. I was able to get him all in my mouth. Knowing how sensitive a man is just after orgasm, I didn't suck hard. I just gently removed the residue of their fuck and returned to my baby's leaking hole.

Charles lifted both of Katie's legs up until her knees were nearly at her arm pits. The girl was on her back, spread wide for me. He seam was a mess. The pearly cum had leaked down into her anal area and that was open and ready. Her rosebud was inverted and swollen. The area was bruised.

"Careful with her ass hole. She's had a bad day back there. Just lick it a little for her." Charles was guiding me through my first experience with incest. I could feel myself growing erect again.

"Jen, open your husbands trousers for us. He will need some help soon." I felt more than saw Jen kneel next to me, doing as she had been told. "Now stroke him. See if you can bring him off at the same time we get our little Katie to cum again." I was slimy and cold from my wet pants and Jen's hand felt good going up and down me slowly.

As I was being ministered to, I was ministering in turn to my eldest daughter. I loving cared for her poor abused rear opening and moved to her center. It was all tastes of cunt and man cum. In the two years that Charles had been fucking my wife, I had acquired a taste for his spunk and eagerly fed on Katie's well.

"Are you ready, baby girl?" I heard Charles whisper to Katie. "Hold your legs up like that for your father, I'm going to work on your titties."

I looked up her tight abdomen to where his large black hands had moved to her puffy little boobs. He grasped a nipple between thumb and forefinger in each hand and began to roll them.

"Talk to me little girl. Tell me how you feel. Your father is sucking your cunt. Your mom is watching you and jerking him off. Talk, Katie. Now." Charles was mauling her breasts progressively harder as he gave Katie orders.

"Oh, God. It hurts. Please. No more, please. I can't ... Ohhh..." Katie whimpered. Then she exploded. At the same time her hips gave a heave up into my face and she screamed. Charles smashed both nipples flat. Katie pissed in my mouth and pushed my head away to shower a fountain of urine over all of us.

I squirted my semen on the floor in front of Charles chair. Jen had timed me perfectly.

We stayed frozen like that for maybe a minute. Finally Charles straightened up and pushed Katie off his lap. She hadn't passed out with her latest orgasm but she was unable to stand and crumpled to the floor. I started to move back but Charles placed a hand on my shoulder to keep me in place between his knees.

"Take her Jen. Get her cleaned up. Inside and out. She has a date in a couple hours and he won't want to think he's getting seconds."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.