Charles - Cover

Charles

Copyright© 2008 by LuvsItWet

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was just supposed to spice up our sex life. He did. Then he started to control it. It will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Interracial   Transformation  

The day after I effectively gave my wife, body and soul, to a black man, he sent her a dozen red roses and a gift box of sexy little panties to replace the one he had ripped off her in that dark parking lot. He called her later and they talked for over an hour. She made a second date with him without even asking me. She rightly assumed I would approve.

In the more than two years since that night, we have met with Charles two or three times a month. Sometimes more. Jen has went away with him several times for a few days at a time. The three of us have taken two vacations together. One to Atlanta and one to Orlando.

Twice, away from home, Jen and I have watched or aided Charles as he picked up playmates for us. The first was an air headed little office worker named Megan in Atlanta that was Jen's first bi-sexual experience. My demur wife and the mother of my kids, found out that night that she likes pussy just as much as the next guy. Megan spent three days and nights with us and still exchanges emails with Jen. Another was a one night stand with an Army wife in Orlando that wasn't as memorable but fun anyway.

Then there is the coed that Charles met online. He and Jen arranged to meet her on a two day trip to Cleveland. She has met them again on two other short get-away mini-vacations. I haven't met her yet but I've seen hundreds of pictures Charles has taken of their threesomes. Very hot stuff.

Sometimes we meet at his house. He lives a little over an hour away. Sometimes, if the kids are farmed out, we meet at our house. He often stays a few days in our town meeting with people he works with. If he's in town and the kids are home, we meet at the same motel near our first meeting place for just a midweek chance to be naughty together.

Charles always picks up the tab. For everything. He jokes that since we're bringing the pussy, it's only fair that he bring the cash. He can afford it. He's the security director for a major regional bank and has a small, but very lucrative, consulting business on the side.

Charles is generous to a fault with Jen. He buys her clothes and little pieces of jewelry that she or I wouldn't even consider. I do all right with my retail sales job but real pearls, gold chains, and an emerald dinner ring just aren't in our budget.

In the time we've known Charles, Jen and I have learned a lot about ourselves. We knew going in that Jen was the aggressive one in our relationship and that I was more on the voyeur side. We have found some other interests, together and separately.

For her part, Jen has discovered she can immerse herself in sex with Charles far more than she ever had with anyone before. She can let her mind and body be taken over by the sensations and emotion of the moment. She describes it as a feeling of inner calm. Like finding a new center in her psyche. Jen tells me that she had always, until Charles, been aware of her surroundings when having sex. In a distracting way. But with him, she can't tell where she is, if it's light or dark, or if anyone else is nearby. Her focus on him, and what he is doing, is nearly total.

You certainly wouldn't know it from watching, though. She's a wildcat. With a very trashy mouth.

Me. I've found I really enjoy withdrawing a ways and watching them together. When we're with Charles, I can relax and let him take over all the responsibility of pleasing her. I like the feeling of being part of what they do and feel, yet being just a bit remote. If I'm with them, I frequently get off when Charles does. His peak triggers my peak.

If they are off somewhere together, I go through the photos and videos I've taken of some of their times together and jerk off like a schoolboy. I like knowing Jen is with him.

When it's just Jen and I alone now, between times with Charles, we talk a lot about what she does with him. And what she wants to do the next time they are together. We sometimes have intercourse but mostly it's manual or oral. I love when she strokes me to orgasm while teasing me with the things Charles does for her. Or the times I serve her while she fantasizes about the things she plans to do for him when she sees him next.

Not long after we met Charles, Jen developed an interest in anal eroticism. It's something we had never experimented with but she decided she wanted to give Charles her ass. We went on line and found a set of incrementally larger anal probes like in "The Story of O". She had me help her work with them until she could comfortably take one nearly his size. Then one weekend at his house, she dressed all in white and asked Charles to take her 'virginity'. I gave away the blushing bride and guided him into her again. My darling wife became a three hole slut that night.

I didn't get left out of her anal curiosity either. Jen had ran across a reference to prostate massage somewhere in the stuff she reads and wanted to try it on Charles. Guess who got to be the training aid. Yep, good ol' Wayne. Jen found a vibrating egg on a stick thing that works wonders. Charles let her try it once but says it doesn't do much for him. She can do it to me every day if she wants to. I even do it to myself sometimes. It sets me off like a rocket.

One other thing. The cushion. Several days after our first meeting with Charles, we got a little package delivered to the door. Inside was just a simple red velvet cushion. It's long and round like a small log. About nine inches in diameter and eighteen inches long. The note on the invoice read: "Jen, You'll need this when we meet again. Charles" That cushion is very well used and Jen is an excellent cock sucker now.

That pretty much brings us up to date.

To the day of Charles' unexpected visit. The New England Boiled Dinner dinner night.

To the day this story really takes an odd and unexpected turn.

Jen left the pot to simmer on the stove and went to the bedroom to prepare herself for Charles. I stripped down and showered in the main bath off the hallway.

When I got back to our room, Jen was doing her makeup. She winked at me in the mirror and blew me a kiss. I could tell she was in the mood.

One of her sexier at-home date night outfits was laying on the bed. A white cotton top with 3/4 length sleeves, a man's collar, and long ties at the bottom that she ties just under her breasts. No buttons. An outrageously short black wet-look satin skirt that makes her legs look longer than a polar night. Platform heels in clear lucite. She already wore the little black dog collar with the chrome rivets. All gifts from Charles. He likes for her to dress super slutty when we're playing at home. No arguments from me.

I threw on my standard dockers and knit shirt with docksiders and no socks. I got out to the living room in time to caution Kerrie to be home by ten as she blasted out the door. I think I heard her yell "Yes, daddy" over her shoulder.

About a half hour later, I was standing next to Jen as she greeted our black friend. In her heels she is about an inch taller than me but she still takes my breath away. I had a long stemmed red rose in one hand and a bottle of expensive wine in the other. Charles had a naked white ass cheek in each of his. Jen had a huge pink tongue halfway down her throat.

I quickly closed the door to prevent a neighborhood scandal and left them to themselves for a minute while putting the rose in a stem vase and the wine in the ice bucket to chill. After checking the dinner, I returned to the living room to find Charles sitting in the new wingback chair. Jen was on her knees in front of him opening his trousers.

"Honey, would you get me the cushion, please? Charles needs my help before dinner."

When I returned, Jen didn't even break contact or look up at me. She just pulled the glistening hand from between her legs and took the red velvet tube I bumped her with. Placing it quickly under her knees. Her other hand was slowly stroking the lower half of Charles' black cock while her mouth and throat worked the upper half. His head was back and his eyes were closed.

Jen wiggled her fingers at me as though waving me good-bye before returning them up under her little skirt. I usually like to watch them if I can, but I needed to do things in the kitchen to help with dinner that night.

It was only about fifteen minutes later, I heard the rumbling groan that signaled the end of the beginning of the evening. A couple minutes later my tousled but grinning wife wobbled into the kitchen on her catch-me-fuck-me shoes.

"That'll hold him for awhile." She said with a smile as she pulled back from a very juicy kiss. She really has learned to be a top notch cock sucker. And if you'll look up "nasty" in the dictionary, that's her picture. I could taste Charles.

Dinner was good. It was fun too. Jen was on a roll. She made a game of pulling a boob out and dipping the nipple into her wine glass then having Charles suck it off. She said that's the way the Romans did it. Again, no arguments from me.

She ate the last of her dinner sitting in Charles' lap, feeding him his vegies. Mouth to mouth. I was hard the whole time. I let them build up the passion in each other and cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. I fully expected a quick trip to the bedroom, followed by an hour or two of them trying to ruin our marital pallet. Eventually leaving a wet spot for one of us to sleep in. Usually me, but I don't mind.

When I got back to the dining room though, the attitude and atmosphere had changed. Jen was sitting in her chair. Boobs put away. Skirt pulled down as far as it would go. She was looking meekly at her hands. Clasped as if in prayer.

"Sit down Wayne. I have made a decision that you have to know about."

I felt my legs go weak. Sitting was easy. I may have even collapsed into my chair. I had a feeling of dread. Everything about Charles had been sexy and fun and entertaining. Since the instructions he gave me as we parted company that first night, there hadn't been very much overt domination on his part. At least, he didn't order me around. It was more like, if he wanted something then so did I. Jen got some direction from him now and then but seemed to like it. We did things that Charles wanted to do and it usually heightened the enjoyment for all of us.

I couldn't imagine what could be so serious.

I wasn't long in waiting to find out.

"I'm going to fuck your daughters." He calmly said. No smile.

My life slowed down in that instant. It was like someone had hit my pause button. I felt both dizzy and acutely aware. I'm sure my mouth dropped open but I couldn't vocalize. I was, in a word, stunned.

"What!" I almost screamed when that moment passed. "No!" "Not my girls!" Or something nearly as inane. I don't remember the exact words. I do remember the feelings I had at that moment. Disbelief mixed with shock.

I looked to Jen for support. She would be outraged. Mothers don't let things like this happen to their children.

Jen was sitting silently at the other end of the table. Still looking down at her hands.

I looked back at Charles. His expression was unreadable.

My chair went over backwards with a clatter as I went around the other side of the table from Charles to kneel next to my wife. The mother of the girls we were talking about. I put my hand on her hands.

"What's this all about, hon?" I asked. She wouldn't look at me.

It dawned on me. "You knew!?" I accused. She looked at me like I had slapped her.

She glanced up at Charles and I caught the nod he gave her.

"Yes." She whispered. "I knew. It was my idea."

I shouldn't have been surprised.

"When?" "How?" She had never kept anything from me before and I felt somewhat betrayed.

Charles got back into the mix then by rising from his chair and taking Jen's hand.

"Let's go into the living room. We'll all be more comfortable there." He said.

I felt like a robot. As Charles ushered Jen out of the dining room, she looked like a hooker being booked. At the end of a busy night. What had looked sexy a few minutes ago, now just looked foreign to me.

I was angry in a way, but curious too. Not one to go off half-cocked, I thought I should at least hear the whole story.

I snagged a bottle of brandy and three snifters from the pantry on the way through the kitchen. Wayne may be dull but he's reliable. Even when he's pissed off.

Charles and Jen were sat side by side on the couch. I splashed some amber liquid into each of three glasses and took a seat in the chair that had recently been the scene of a much more pleasant event.

"I'm all ears." I said. "This better be good."

It had all started when Jen accidentally discovered a stash of printed out stories and pictures in Katie's room about two months previously. Jen being Jen, and a mother, snooped. Most of the stories were similar to the ones that had gotten us so interested in interracial sex a few years ago. The pictures were all of black men that she had apparently been exchanging emails with. Lots of very large black cocks as we'd found out when we were corresponding on the internet with similar people. Also in the stack were several chat logs. Pretty steamy stuff for an adult, let alone a fifteen year old high school girl.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I put it all back where I found it and I wasn't going to say anything to anyone about it. It's her privacy. Then I happened to mention it to Charles in passing when I was with him in Chicago last month."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.