No Time to Grieve - Cover

No Time to Grieve

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage girl whose mother is killed in an auto accident is forced to move in with a distant cousin of her mother's and his two sons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Rick put his arm around my waist and escorted me down the hall to his bedroom and closed the door. I helped him undress and we got on his big king size bed and started kissing and touching. I was aware of a feeling that it wasn’t just sex. I can feel that this big, strong man loves me. And I love him. And I love my new life. This is a strange situation and I suppose complicated relationships. But the love in this house is palpable.

We were both really turned on by the movie we just watched. We didn’t need a lot of foreplay. Rick guided me up onto my knees and I leaned my head down on his pillow and relaxed while he started getting my ass ready for his large cock. I knew it was going to be good, and I knew he wouldn’t hurt me. So I had no trouble relaxing and enjoying the things he did. Like when he bent down and licked and sucked my asshole. He was even better at it than Lee, and Lee had been very good.

He played with my ass and my pussy for so long I started getting impatient. By the time he finally began working his cock into my ass I was begging for it. It wasn’t quite as effortless as it had been with Lee. But it was still good, very good.

I have learned to love the feeling of being taken. And I love the feeling of being full of cock. I can think of no one better than Rick to provide those feelings. Once Rick had worked his cock about half way into my body he started using his hands, teasing my lusting body with his fingers, bending down over me and kissing my back and my neck.

Unlike me, Rick was very patient. It seemed to take him forever to bury his cock in my ass. Just like with the boys yesterday, there was never once even a hint of pain. Between the magic he’s working with his hands and the wonderful feelings I’m getting from his cock, I climaxed so many times I lost count. I came over and over before he finally filled my ass with cum.

We remained locked together with his hands slowly caressing me and his lips teasing the back of my neck for a long time. During that entire time he talked to me quietly, telling me how hot I am, what a good fuck, how beautiful I am and how wonderful it is to have me in his home. He told me he loves me and I knew that he meant it. There was never any question.

He waited until I had enjoyed several great orgasms and then he came in my ass. He stopped moving and we remained frozen in place like an erotic statue for a long time.

His soft cock finally slipped out of me. I quickly turned around and cleaned him. It probably sounds gross, taking a cock that has just come out of your ass and putting it in your mouth. But this is the third time I’ve done it and it really isn’t bad. The only thing I can taste is his cum and the lubricant he used. After I cleaned him I put my arms around him and held him tight. He put his arms around me and we cuddled for a long time.

After a while he glanced at the clock and said, “You better go take a shower and find something to wear if you are going to the club with me this afternoon. I’ll be leaving soon.”

I crawled up his body and kissed him and stared down at his face for a moment. The face I thought was so stern when I first saw him in Ohio. I leaned down and kissed his lips lightly and said quietly, “I love you.”

“I love you too, baby doll.” He pulled my face back down to his and our lips met again and we kissed, not urgently, but gently, lovingly, for a long time. Then he pushed me away and said, “If you don’t stop that I won’t be able to get my pants back on.”

I looked down at him, smiled and said, “I don’t mind. Anytime you get a problem like that I want you to feel free to call me.”

I got up and hurried to the bathroom before I started leaking cum on the carpet.

I took another hot shower. I seem to take a lot of showers lately. Then I went to my room to find something to wear for the first time since that first morning here when Lyn and Lee stripped me out by the pool.

I’ve noticed that the women around here don’t seem to wear underwear so I didn’t bother putting any on. I looked through my closet and couldn’t decide what to wear. I’ve never gone to a strip club before and I don’t own any slutty clothes. I probably wouldn’t have worn them if I had them when I lived with my mother. And if I had my mother would have locked me in a closet for a month.

I finally picked out a nice sundress, put my sandals on and went out to the living room. Rick was waiting for me. He lifted up my skirt and apparently approved of what he saw.

He asked the boys if they wanted to come along. Lyn said yes. Lee said he’s going to stay home and work on his project. It was decided that Lauren will ride with Lyn and I’ll ride with Rick. Grace has her own car and won’t not be coming back here later.

We went through the kitchen and into the garage. I was astounded by all of the vehicles. The garage has five parking spaces. Three huge motorcycles and a couple of smaller dirt bikes take up most of the space nearest to the kitchen door.

In the next space a late model Cadillac is parked. That’s the car in which he brought me down from Ohio. The next vehicle is a beautiful bronze colored car that looks like a race car but without all the numbers and advertising. It was Lyn’s project car. It’s finished now but Rick only lets him drive it when he’s in the car, to make sure Lyn doesn’t go crazy I assume. It’s something called a Hemi-Cuda. It’s an old car, but it looks brand new!

The next space contains Lee’s project car. It’s a nearly complete restoration of a 1966 Corvette roadster. Rick explained that he bought the contents of several storage lockers from a place that rents storage space by the month. He had no idea what they contained but a good friend, the owner of the storage facility, highly recommended that he put a bid in on it. He knew Rick had been looking for a project car to work on with Lee. One of the spaces had contained the nearly complete Corvette. The upholstery was shot and the engine blown. But it was the perfect project car.

Rick and Lee moved it to the garage, disassembled it and restored it. Lee is doing most of the work now though. It’s nearly finished and it looks beautiful.

Rick had looked into the background of the car and found that it belonged to a young guy who was killed in Vietnam in 1969. His family had just kept paying for the storage space for almost forty years. Then for some unknown reason they let it lapse.

Rick contacted them and offered to buy the remains of the Corvette, even though he had already taken possession of it and gotten the title in Lee’s name. He just felt bad about getting it that way. He didn’t say how much he paid them. But knowing Rick it was more than a fair amount.

The last of the five parking spaces holds a fancy pickup truck. After the tour of the garage Rick led me back to the area by the kitchen door. He took a helmet off of a shelf and put it on my head.

I’ve never ridden on a motorcycle and I’m pretty excited by the prospect. I’m going to get to see a strip club and ride a motorcycle on the same day! How cool is that?!

I jumped on behind Rick and discovered one problem right away. I shouldn’t have worn a dress. I tucked my skirt under my legs and held on as Rick started the bike and it roared to life, and I do mean roared!

Lyn and Lauren took the pickup truck and followed as we took off down the long driveway and headed for the club. The club isn’t that far away. I was disappointed that the ride was so short. Now I know I’m bi and I love motorcycles, especially Harleys.

The club isn’t open yet. It’s still early afternoon. There are a dozen cars parked along the side of the building. Rick pulled into a space specially made for his bike, right by the door.

I jumped off and hugged Rick and said, “More! I love it! I want a motorcycle!”

Rick grinned, carefully removed my helmet and said, “Whoa, slow down girl! I tell you what I’ll do. I’ll teach you how to ride Lyn’s dirt bike. Once you get some practice we’ll see about getting you into a safety course. Okay?”

Lyn and Lauren were listening and smiling at my excitement. Lyn said, “Aw shit! There goes my dirt bike! You know that ditzy blonde is gonna wreck it!”

I slapped him, gently.

I finally turned and looked at the front of the club. It isn’t sleazy or anything. It’s nothing like I expected. In fact, it’s kind of classy looking. We went inside and all the girls yelled greetings to Rick and Lyn and Lauren. Then they all gathered around and I was introduced to everyone. Not that I’ll be able to remember all their names.

Like most people, I suppose, I had the impression from television and movies that strippers were mostly a bunch of hard, morose, bitter, tragic women. These girls are smiling and obviously happy. They’re all beautiful and friendly and it didn’t seem like anyone was acting. They greeted me like a member of the family and I honestly felt welcome.

They all knew about me, of course. It seems like every girl who works for Rick is a part of his family and everyone knows everyone else’s business.

I heard a noise off to the side of the room and I looked over to see a man coming out of the men’s room wiping his hands with a paper towel.

He yelled a greeting to Rick and Lyn and Lauren and then he walked over and stood in front of me and shook my hand.

“You must be the beautiful young lady I’ve been hearing so much about,” he said affably. “I’m Doctor Collins. Everyone calls me Doc. I used to have a first name before I went to medical school. Damned if I remember what it was. I’ve heard all about you and I’m very impressed. If you need anything you call me. Meanwhile, stay away from all these fallen women. You’ll get a bad reputation.”

He got pummeled pretty well for saying that.

“Actually,” I said, “there is something. I need to get on the pill.”

“It just so happens,” he said with a smile, “I know how to do that!”

He asked me a bunch of personal questions, right there in front of everyone. There were questions about my health, about my period, about my family history. Then, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, he asked me to take my dress off. And I did, right there in front of everyone.

The comments from the peanut gallery were very good for my ego. When you’re a sixteen year old female and just starting to get used to the idea of being a woman you have a lot of insecurities. I blushed at a lot of the comments the other girls made. But they really did make me feel good about myself.

Doc examined my breasts and sat me up on a table. He made me lay back. He looked at my vagina for a moment and said, “I’m not an OB-Gyn. You should see one, by the way, if you haven’t lately. You’re of that age. Since that is not my specialty I can only say from a layman’s perspective that you have a lovely cunt, my dear.”

Everyone laughed. Even me, though it made me blush. I have never had a medical exam in front of so many people before. I had to remind myself that it was silly to be self conscious about it. After all, I asked about trying out to dance naked on a stage in here.

He helped me up and wrote out a prescription for me. Then the other girls all got undressed and it was just like a big naked party. They all laughed and joked and waited their turns for the Doc to examine them and answer any medical questions they had. He gave one girl an appointment to see him in his office and pronounced everyone healthy. Then he told them he would see them next week.

He started to leave and I said, “Wait a minute, Doc! You just spent all this time examining all of these beautiful, naked, young women, and you’re just going to leave?!”

“Ah yes, sweetheart. I enjoy naked women at least as much as the next man. I’m not a statue. But unlike my young friend Rick here, I never mix business and pleasure. Besides, when you get to be my age your memory starts to go. I’m too old to start lying to my wife. I’d forget my lies and end up dead. That probably sounds like a joke. But you don’t know my wife. She’s vicious. You know how women are! I have every intention of living long enough to be a burden to my children. But thank you for what I assure you is a most attractive offer, if that was an offer.”

Several of the naked women escorted Doc to the door and kissed him goodbye. Rick started back to his office but paused and turned back to Lauren and said, “Honey, would you and one or two of the others see if you can teach that brat anything? She thinks she wants to try a dance, at least once, just to see if it’s as exciting as watching a boy band on MTV.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. He just smiled and went to his office. Lauren took my hand and Lyn followed behind as we went backstage. I looked around as I was led through the club. This is a real fancy place. It’s very elegant. It’s not at all what I pictured in my mind.

I turned to Lyn and asked him if he comes here often.

“No,” he said. “Not when they’re open. I’ve come in a couple of times. But always for some specific reason, like to bring dad something. Then I leave. I come sometimes in the afternoon when they’re closed though. I enjoy watching the ladies practice their routines. They’ve always been nice to me and Lee and they don’t seem to mind if we watch.”

Lauren stopped and said to Lyn, “Honey, we love it when you and Lee are here. We think of you two as our little brothers. Well, except when we’re doing things brothers and sisters don’t normally do. Then you’re just dirty old men.”

Lauren pulled me along and down a dark hallway to an unmarked door. There’s a box on the wall and she had to punch in a four-digit number on the keypad to open the door. She explained that there have been several instances when drunken customers wandered back here and either accidentally or accidentally on purpose they walked right into the dressing room. So now you can’t get in without the code.”

I walked in and there were beautiful naked and partially naked women everywhere. They sound like a bunch of school girls chattering away in the locker room after gym class. I listened to bits and pieces of conversations and I’m really amazed. These girls aren’t at all what I expected of a group of strippers. They seem happy and well-adjusted and healthy and they really seem to love their jobs.

I asked Lauren, “Doesn’t it bother them to have Lyn back here?”

“Hell,” she exclaimed, “most of us have fucked his little brains out. In fact, between us, we’ve taught him just about everything he knows about sex.”

“I appreciate it,” I said sincerely. “Because he and his brother have taught me everything I know about sex. And it has all been good.”

One of the girls came up behind Lyn, put her arms around him and said, “Yes, ma’am. Lyn may not pay attention in school. But he learned a lot from us. Didn’t you, baby?” Then she stood up on her toes and kissed the back of his neck. He’s about a foot taller than she is.

He grabbed her arms and held them and said, “Brooke, if you could teach algebra like you can teach eating pussy, I’m pretty sure I could graduate next year. Unfortunately, it looks like algebra will come between me and a diploma. Guess I’ll be working around here, sweeping floors and cleaning bathrooms for the rest of my life.”

I smiled at Lyn and said, “I can teach you algebra. I used to have trouble with it, too. Until last year, that is. I had a wonderful teacher who got me over my fear of it. She made it make sense to me. I can do that for you. I know I can. It really isn’t that hard.”

Lyn looked skeptical but said, “I would give you anything if you could help me understand that crap!”

I walked over and kissed him and said, “You already gave it to me. I’d just be paying you back.”

“Uh oh,” Brooke said in a teasing voice. “This sounds serious. Don’t you have a girlfriend, Lyn?”

Lyn grinned and said, “Not since last Thursday. We were out Thursday night and all we were doing was arguing. I suddenly realized that lately, all we ever do is argue. So I sat for a while and listened and she just kept arguing for the longest time. She didn’t even need my help! I just said “Fuck it! I don’t need this.” I took her home and told her I had all of the arguing I could take. She seemed to think it was my fault, so I told her that she was right. It was my fault and she would be better off without me. Besides, why would I want her when I have all you girls?”

He winked at me when he said that. I got the impression he’s concerned I’d be jealous. He doesn’t have to worry about that. I’m not jealous. These women certainly are beautiful. And they all seem so nice. But it’s pretty obvious they’re all just friends, or maybe friends with benefits.

Lauren called me over to her dressing area and held up a strange costume. She and one of the other girls helped me into it and explained to me how it works and how to get out of it gracefully. It seemed pretty simple.

I looked at myself in the mirror. That costume looked pretty damned hot on me. Lauren sent Lyn out front and I was led through a curtain and onto the stage. Lauren is wearing her street clothes but the other girl is in a costume too. Lauren moved to a control panel in one of the walls and pushed some buttons. Some dance music came on and she turned the volume down. Then she and the other girl, Megan, started teaching me how to dance.

I already know how to dance, of course. Not like this, though! It was fun. They made it fun. We laughed and kidded around and they showed me how to move and how to shake my various body parts to appeal to the audience. Before long we decided I’m capable of performing a simple strip tease.

They stepped out of the way and I took center stage. When the next song started I did a strip tease for Lyn and a couple of the girls who gathered at his table to watch with him. He seemed to really enjoy it. Of course, I already know he likes me undressed.

Still, I didn’t fuck it up too badly and I had a lot of fun. When I was done, everyone applauded, including the bartender who is getting the bar set up for this evening and Rick who it turned out has been watching from just outside his office.

I curtsied in response and then I picked up my outfit and hugged my two stripper teachers. Lauren suggested I get dressed and go sit with Lyn and watch them practice for a while. She assured me I would learn a lot from watching. I have to admit I’m curious.

She has to do some paperwork concerning the housekeeping company she’s still running for Rick. Then she’ll be ready to leave. She said that we need to go grocery shopping before going home.

I went back to the dressing room and found my dress. I returned the costume I borrowed and joined Lyn out front. We sat together and watched the girls practice for a while. As we watched we kept the excitement level high with our fingers in each other’s laps. And as we watched we talked. We seem to get along so easily. We have a lot in common, aside from the sex I mean, and we really enjoy each other’s company.

We had watched half a dozen girls dance by the time Lauren came back to our table. I had picked up a few new ideas, some moves I want to try out in the privacy of my own room at home. Lauren said she’ll loan me a couple of the outfits she has in her trunk at home. We stopped by the office, said goodbye to Rick and then we went grocery shopping.

The grocery store is further in towards town, another couple of miles down the road. I sat between them in the front of the pickup truck and we talked quietly, joked and gossiped. It was fun. I have friends again!

At the store, Lyn pushed the cart and Lauren did the shopping. I just tagged along. I was suddenly aware of my tattoos. I remembered what Rick said about getting fucked on aisle five. The store is pretty crowded though. I’d have been pretty surprised if that happened. Once I relaxed I found myself looking at women’s ankles as we walked down the aisles. I didn’t see any horny rabbits.

We went home and put the groceries away. Then I went to my room to undress. Lauren followed me and looked through my closet while I was taking my dress off. She came back out and said, “Rick asked me to see if you need some clothes. Shit Tawny! You need everything!”

I grinned and said, “Lauren, everything in that closet carries my mother’s seal of approval. So yes, you’re right. I need everything. But I don’t have a lot of money and I don’t want to start being a burden to Rick any more than I already am.”

Lauren looked shocked. She pulled me close and said, “Sweetheart! You are NOT a burden! You should have seen his face when he was watching you dance. He may have a strange way of showing it, but it’s Rick’s way. He loves you. And he’s a generous man. Ask any of the girls at the club. He has helped us all at one time or another and loved doing it. Besides, it ain’t like he doesn’t have two dimes to rub together. Hell, he’ll make enough off of that movie of those two boys getting your cherry to send you to college. By the way, that was the hottest fucking movie I’ve ever seen!”

I laughed and said, “Yeah, me too!”

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll talk to Rick about getting a few new outfits.”

“No, you won’t,” she said. “He already told me to look at what you have, see if there’s anything worth keeping, and then buy you a whole new wardrobe. So tomorrow we go shopping girl. I already have his credit card.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.