Slave Couple: Julie and Jimmy - Cover

Slave Couple: Julie and Jimmy

by Von_in_your_Mind

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

BDSM Sex Story: What happens when you step in to help? Sometimes much more than you ever thought would.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Humiliation   .

It all started back when the young newlywed couple Julie and Jimmy moved into the apartment next to mine. I had been living there for the last five years since the ex and I split. I was 47 and a workaholic so the benefits of having no home ownership responsibilities outweighed the need to have a house.

Julie and Jimmy had moved in two years ago last month. They were friendly but kept to themselves since we didn't have any connections given our age and outlook differences. We were from different generations with our commonality being living next to one another. She wasn't hard on the eyes in any sense and always gave me a cute smile along with a friendly greeting when we did see each other.

The distress in their lives began about eight months ago. Jimmy had lost his job likely from the economy that had taken a downturn. The walls were paper-thin so I heard raised voices. There weren't many jobs for him to find. I would hear some of the arguments they had. The arguments got louder and I worried that he might get physical but I never heard her screaming for help, it really wasn't my business so I just stayed out of it.

It was Friday night and I was coming back from the health club another salad in my hand for dinner when I saw her sitting on the stoop. It looked like she had been crying and there seemed to be a red mark on her face when she looked up to see me coming.

"Hi Julie, Are you Ok?"

"Oh Tom, Jimmy hit me, he's drunk again and he hit me." She was crying and then she was in my arms. I held her as she put her head on my shoulder and cried some more. When she finally composed herself I asked.

"What's the problem Julie? Why did he hit you?"

"He can't find a job that pays more than minimum wage and his unemployment benefits ran out two months ago."

"So you're having money problems and his answer is to drink them away?"

"Yes, He was never like this before." She let go of me with a little sniveling still going on.

"Well, what can I do for you?"

"Could you talk to him Tom?"

"Julie when he hits a woman I am more likely to punch his lights out rather than talk to him."

"The way I feel he deserves that but if you would talk to him first it might help. He said he would never hit me and he did." There was sadness and yet an underlying fire in her eyes.

"If you let me put my dinner in the refrigerator I'll be glad to go over and talk to him."

"Thanks Tom, you're so sweet. I just can't tell anyone else because they would kick his ass for hitting me."

Dinner safely in the fridge I followed Julie into her place. Jimmy was on the couch drinking what looked to be Jack and coke from the contributing bottles on the table.

"Hello Jimmy," I said.

"Brought that old lecher back to protect you did you? What you screw him so he would come here and kick my ass?"

"There is no reason to say that or to hit her Jimmy," I was getting pissed as soon as the old comment came out. Hell I would letch after her body but 47 was no longer old in my opinion.

"Butt the fuck out, she's my wife and I'll do what the fuck I want with her," He was just sitting there on the couch drinking away after those words of wisdom.

Drunk or not his asshole attitude of his was pissing me off. "You talk to me like that one more time and I will kick your ass little boy."

"You and what fucking army, old man?" He got up off the couch at that point in the basic slow motion style that all drunks have.

If anyone tells you there is such a think as a fair fight they have gotten their ass kicked. I am not one to fight fair and especially with a drunk that won't feel it when you hit him. He walked, stumbled over; I pivoted and drove my fist into his solar plexus. That got him flat on his back gasping for air. You don't fight when you can't breath it's a simple fact of life.

"You're not such a big man now are you Jimmy?" Julie tossed on with the venom in her voice obvious.

"Julie dump out that Jack and coke. Jimmy boy is done drinking anymore. Isn't that right jimmy boy?" He nodded his head up and down agreeing with me as he tried to breathe.

"Going to be hitting her anymore?" Another nodding of his head side to side, to let me know that was not going to happen.

"I'm going home now jimmy boy. I suggest you apologize to Julie and get on with life. If I have to come back over here again I guarantee you will think this was a walk in the park." Julie showed me out and I could hear her giving jimmy boy the riot act the rest of the night. She was still on his case when I went to bed.

I was asleep when I woke with a start to hear Julie scream. No doubt the fucking asshole was hitting her again. I had told him exactly what would happen and I meant every word even if he didn't believe it. I threw on some shorts and a tee shirt and was at my door just as Julie was banging on it. I opened it and she was crying. The sob had hit her with his fist; he had hit her in the eye, which was red and starting to swell.

Looking back I should have called the police. This needed to be dealt with by them but the sob had defied me. Add in that he hit her and I was pissed beyond reason at that point; He was going to rip a pound of flesh off his ass before I was done with him.

I opened the door to their apartment and a softball came whizzing at my head. It had missed but only by the smallest of margins. Next he came at me with his bat. He was too drunk again and he stumbled to the floor dropping the bat. I picked it up as he tried to kick at me. I wasn't going to get anywhere with him at this point. Hurting him wouldn't get anything accomplished as he wouldn't feel it until morning. But I was tired of his drunken attitude so I hit him on the bottom of his chin with my fist and just passed out.

There was nothing I could or wanted to do for the rest of the night with him. Julie helped me carried him into the bathroom where I tossed him in the tub Letting his head hit none smack the top of it. Since I didn't know what attitude he would wake up with, I tied him up. If he puked or pissed himself so be it. But I was done playing cop for the rest of the night.

I was getting ready to go when Julie came up to me a bag in her hand. "I'm not staying here with him. Can I sleep at your place?" Her eye had almost swelled closed and I knew she needed some attention for it.

"I only have a one-bedroom like you Julie. But you can have the couch."

"And what if I don't want the couch?" That threw me but I had heard that women when they were beaten looked at the one how stopped it as their hero.

Being the lecher had me saying."Women don't come to my bed to sleep Julie."

"So you're going to fuck me if I come to your bed?" She was staring right at me.

"Julie, first we will get your eye some treatment but then we won't sleep much at all if you come to me bed. And that is a promise."

"Well to the winner goes the spoils and you have saved me twice tonight. I'm horny after watching you kick his ass." With that she kissed me. It was no simple peck on the lips she was hot to go.

I hadn't been laid in over a month; if she wanted to give me some then I was all for it. I didn't have to worry about jimmy boy as he was out and tied up. She's a big girl and if she wanted to reward me I was not going to pass it up.

Once inside my place; I got some ice for her eye which she kept there for a few minutes, it wasn't much in the way of medical treatment but I was thinking more about other parts of her body at the moment. She excused herself and took a quick shower coming to bed in her birthday suit. I didn't turn the lights off the lecher in me wanted to see what I was going to feast on. Julie was a brunette by the looks of the rug with dyed blond hair. Her body looked to be about 35 C cups and 23 35. I would guess her age to be mid-twenties and she was tight, firm and had brown nipples sticking out leaving no doubt she was ready. Jimmy boy was an idiot for hitting here when she had this body made for fucking.

Julie didn't want any foreplay she got in bed laid-back, spread her legs and told me to get in her. I must have been more than jimmy boy had because she was tight the deeper I went. Once in I rocked her world. She was as hot as any fuck as I could remember having. She moaned, cried, screamed, bit my shoulder, wrapped her legs around me and had me fucking her most of the night. No sooner had we finished than she was down lying between or over my legs sucking me hard again. Before we were done I had her eight times; the little imp it seemed was quite skilled and she also had me lift a leg over her so she could tongue and eat my ass. It wasn't difficult to get back in condition when she was doing that.

She must have been horny still in the morning because I woke up with her riding me. I let her keep that up until I got my bearings and then grabbed her tight to me and flipped her over and pounded her, grinding our pelvic bones against each other. "I can't get enough of your cock," She panted.

"I take all the pussy you want to give me, any time you want to give it to me," I continued to pound in her until I deposited what load I could deep inside.

She joined me in the shower which was next to their shower so I was certain that jimmy boy heard me fucking her. She had bent over under the shower after she sucked me hard and I took her from behind. She knew right where we were and she was yelling, no doubt jimmy boy could hear.

Finally she was sore and asked me to stop. We finished our shower, dried, got dressed and went to eat some breakfast. The little tart didn't wear anything and would flash me a sly smile as we ate. "You keep smiling like that and I'll put my cock in your ass since your pussy is to sore," I said giving her a slap on that tight ass when she walked by taking the dishes to the sink.

"My ass is virgin and only a man that would hold me down and take it will ever fuck it," She said running her tongue over her lips.

I was more than up for the game so I grabbed her by the waist and tossed her down across the table. She tried to get up but I slapped her ass and told her to stay put. I went over and got some vegetable oil from the cabinet and she was still there panting. She must have wanted this because she didn't try to move when I had left her there.

"Ready to lose that ass cherry?" I poured some oil into her crack. The oil flowed down and I put a finger to her rosebud and pressed in as the oil arrived. She moved all around but never said a thing about taking it out.

"Only a man can take my ass. If you're man enough then just take it. I don't want your finger give me your cock," She knew I had fucked the hell out of her and it was likely more than she had had before. I had her on a sexual high and if she wanted to play a game with it I would make sure she got what she wanted.

The slut side of her was ready and I was damn man enough. I pulled my finger out and put my cock head at her bud. I grabbed a hand full of hair; pulled her head up by it as I pushed my cock head through her tight ring. She took a deep breath as it went in starting to lift her body up. I put my weight on her and pushed her body back flat on the table before I resumed.

"That's it be a man and fuck me like one. You're in my ass, make me your bitch."

"You want it you got it bitch" I slammed her ass all the way until my balls hit the table. She was crying out as I fucked her but I gave her no mercy. If she wanted to be a slut then she needed to know that I would hold her to it. Finally after she had cum three times from her clit hitting the table and I blew in her bowels. I stayed in her until I softened popped out.

She turned around and kissed me. "Jimmy is a boy and you're a man. I'll do anything to stay with you if that is how you will have me every night."

I took a fist full of hair and pulled her head back. I put my mouth to her neck and sucked on one side and then the other. She would wear my marks and jimmy boy would know for certain that she was my bitch. I was more than I had ever done before in my life but at this point it felt right.

We went, cleaned up, dressed and headed over to their apartment. Jimmy boy was begging to be let lose from his restraints so he could use the toilet. I turned on the light, opened the door Julie at my side and he looked up at us. "You called?"

"What are you doing here and why is she dressed like that?"

"You decided to get drunk and hit her two different times last night. After the last time I came over here to stop you from beating on her and you threw a ball at my head; then came after me with the bat. I knocked you out and tied you up when I put you in here," I stopped to let him take that in.

"She is dressed like that because she was afraid to sleep in this apartment and so she slept in mine," I lifted her head up so he could see the marks on her neck. That sank in because there was no way of him not having heard us in the shower before.

"But she didn't have to dress like that," Her dress consisted of about nothing and he was eyeing her.

"That is the most she has had on all-night," I boasted as I watched his ego start crumble as he shook.

"You Bastard you fucked my wife."

"Yes and from what I hear you have a little boys cock, not a man's cock like this." I was hard again and I pulled my cock out. Julie saw that and went to her knees to suck it.

"She's addicted to my cock. Oh, I took her ass this morning too. Damn it was tight; she said she wouldn't let you have it," I was adding more coal to the fire that was over his head now.

"Please let me up. I have to piss." I pulled Julie off my cock and put it away then helped him up and released the ropes that bound him." He took a swing at me but because his arms had been tied he had nothing behind it when it hit me. I punched him and knocked him back down in the tub.

He went to get back up and I said. "You fucking cock sucker you try to hit me again and I will beat you to a pulp."

"But you fucked my wife." He whined.

"Yeah I did, put my cock farther up her than yours had even been from what I understand too," I was going to keep taking his ego down more.

He slumped in defeat at that. He started to piss himself. He was beaten and Julie made that clear as she laughed at him and said. "Look the little boy is pissing himself," He looked up at us; hung his head and cried.

"Take a shower and get out here, you have the apartment to clean." I said.

We turned and left the bathroom leaving him in the shower. The water finally turned on and he was out in a towel wrapped around his waist a few minutes later.

"Come here," I said and he came right over. "Drop the towel," he looked at me and did it.

"You call that a cock?" Julie laughed.

I pulled mine out again and said. "This is a Man's cock and my slut got it in every hole last night and this morning. I think you should thank me for doing that for her."

"Thank you for fucking my wife," he questioned.

"You're acting like I did something wrong with her. You hit her two times, got up to fight with me the first time, threw a softball at my head the second; came after me with a bat. You should be happy I only fucked her and didn't fuck you up for all of that."

"But she is my wife and you fucked her."

"I'm his bitch and he can use his cock on me anytime. You don't respect me I bring home all the money were living on and you're doing nothing but drinking it away and beating me. Fuck you jimmy boy. I have a Man and he knows how to use his cock. I have never cum as much with you as I came with him last night," The words were cutting and full of venom.

"I'm sorry Julie, I didn't mean to hit you." He whined a lame excuse.

"If you're going to whine like a bitch then get over here and suck a Man's cock like one." Julie pulled on my cock and was stroking it.

"This is a Man's cock not that little thing you have hanging between your legs. Get over here and show him you know how to worship a Man's cock," She got down and started to lick and suck me.

He watched her as she continued. "She's my bitch, she how a bitch sucks a man, you don't have a Man's cock you're as much of a bitch as she is. Get over here and suck this," I was feeding off Julie words and he was staring at us.

He got up and knelt beside her. She took her mouth off and he moved his head forward, I grabbed a handful of hair and pushed his head closer to my cock. Julie rubbed it on his lips and then he opened his mouth. I pulled his head down and he was taking more of it in. It had to be that point where I came to own them as I look back at it now.

"He's your bitch too Tom. Let his head go and watch him bob on your cock," I did, he did and Julie looked up at me smiling.

I looked down and his little cock all four inches of it was hard. "Look at that Julie the man bitch is all hard sucking a Man's cock."

She stopped to look and then giggled. "He doesn't have hardly anything not like you do," I grabbed Jimmy's hair again and pushed my cock deeper in his mouth. He was gagging some but I felt the tip of my cock get past the back of his mouth; down his throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.