Nicol Gets an Education - Cover

Nicol Gets an Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman, a recent high school graduate with a rich fantasy life and a taste for what are normally considered male fantasies, learns that she already knows the man of her dreams. She need only submit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

The boys took their time about leaving. But at last they thanked Jeff for his hospitality and went home. I put the cushion back on the lounge and started to lie back down but Jeff stopped me. We went inside and he followed me up the stairs and into the bathroom. We took a long hot shower together in his large, walk in shower. I washed off all of that lotion the boys had spent so much time and had so much fun applying. Jeff soaped me up and rinsed me off several times before he was satisfied. Then I did the same for him. We went to bed then.

He knew how turned on I was. Unfortunately, he wasn't finished teasing me.

He ordered me onto the bed and told me to lie on my back. When I was in position he pulled out four leather cuffs that I hadn't noticed were already attached by lengths of thin chain to the bed posts. He fastened the cuffs to my wrists and ankles and I was totally helpless. Then he blindfolded me.

I didn't know what Jeff had planned. I lay on his bed totally helpless. That was exciting enough, but the blindfold! I had never had a blindfold on before. This was REALLY exciting! It was scary, but exciting.

I heard Jeff moving around the room for a few minutes and then he slipped a set of headphones over my ears. Everything was quiet for a moment. Then I heard soft classical music coming through the earphones. The music wasn't very loud, just loud enough that I couldn't hear anything in the room.

Nothing happened for a while after that. My mind was working overtime, exploring all the possibilities. The suspense was killing me! The suspense ended suddenly when I felt something strike my breast. I thought I was going to die!

I had never felt anything that hurt so much in my life. I had only been struck one other time in my life. That was when Tom raped me. He had spanked me with his belt and I had thought that nothing could ever be worse than that. I was wrong.

I screamed at the sudden pain. Then I struggled to catch my breath. Nothing more happened for a few seconds and then I was struck again on my other breast. The pain was made worse, I think, because I couldn't see or hear when I was about to be struck. The first indication was the white hot pain exploding in my breast as he struck my tender flesh.

Jeff took his time, drawing it out. First he struck the top of each breast, then the underside, and finally, once across each nipple. It wasn't until he stopped whipping my breasts that I realized I hadn't pleaded with him to stop!

I felt his hands exploring what I thought must surely be gaping wounds in my breasts. After exploring my bruised flesh lightly with his fingers he kissed me! Then he kissed and licked his way down and began licking my poor, bruised breasts. I was sobbing quietly now. I calmed down when I realized that my breasts were not bleeding or disfigured by horrid scars from the beating.

Once I came to that realization, I also became aware of how excited I was. I could tell, because at that moment the bed moved and I felt something enter my pussy. At first I felt only the penetration. He was touching no part of my body other than my pussy. I thought he must be using a dildo of some sort until I felt his pubic bone grinding into mine. God it felt good to have that big fat cock filling me up! I wanted to fuck back. I wanted to put my arms and my legs around him and fuck him with all my might. Instead, I could only lie there helplessly and suffer through this slow, teasing fuck.

He watched me as he fucked me. Somehow I could tell. Every time I started getting close to cumming he would stop. As soon as my orgasm retreated he would start again. He varied his rhythm and his angle. He varied the depth of his stroke and the speed of his stroke. The wonderful torture continued until I was screaming at him and begging him to fuck me and let me cum. And even then it went on.

It seemed like hours but I actually have no idea how long it lasted. He finally let me cum and to say that it was fantastic would be a gross understatement. All of that teasing first, being helpless and blindfolded, even the whipping and the pain that preceded the pleasure. It all added up to an unbelievable sexual experience. My new master is, without a doubt, the most talented, and the most devious, lover in the world!

After he finally let me cum he got off of me and put his cock in my mouth. I had been so wrapped up in my own pleasure that I hadn't realized until then that he had not yet had an orgasm. But I could sense that he was on the verge. There was an urgency about him that made it pretty obvious. He started sliding his hard, throbbing cock between my lips until he filled my mouth with another load of his hot slimy cum. I held it there for a few minutes and then, in the absence of instructions to the contrary, I swallowed it. It went down much easier this time.

He moved away and in a few minutes I felt a straw pushed against my lips. I took it into my mouth and sucked up a few gulps of delicious cold water. He left me again. But he returned quickly and washed my entire body with a warm washcloth. I thought he was just being considerate. Well, I guess he was, just not to me, I was being made presentable for his two ex business partners.

I lay on the bed in restraints for what seemed like a very long time. That sort of bondage loses some of its appeal after a surprisingly short time. When your nose starts to itch and you can't scratch it. Or if you really, really want to move your legs ever so slightly but you can't. After an hour you really want to get loose, no matter how much fun you're having. But I was a good girl and didn't say anything.

Things seemed fairly normal, or at least the new normal, until I felt the bed shifting again and then I felt a hand on my still tingling breast. That was fine until I felt another hand on my other breast, and still another hand on my freshly fucked pussy. I didn't know Jeff that well. But I knew for a fact that he did not have three hands!

I realized that there were at least two men in the room with me now. I didn't know who. It could be a neighbor. It could be one of the guys I used to go to school with. The pizza guy, I had no idea. That uncertainty, the mystery of it made me so fucking hot! I started moaning and grinding my pussy into the hand that held it.

I could hear no sounds but the music in my ears. I am not that familiar with classical music. But the piece playing now was one of the very few that I could identify, and it seemed so very appropriate. I was listening to Ravel's Bolero!

I wanted to hear the men in the room. I wanted to hear what they said about me. I wanted to hear their voices and find out if those hands belonged to anyone that I knew. I wondered how many men were there. And all of the questions running through my mind were doubling the lust that I felt coursing through my veins as those male hands explored my body.

I was soon distracted. I felt one of them get on top of me and penetrate my pussy with his nice hard cock. I noticed two things right away. I noticed that it wasn't Jeff's cock. It wasn't fat enough. And I noticed that I didn't care at that particular moment. It just felt so damned good to have a cock in me.

I started yelling at them to fuck me and they did. They fucked me over and over for the longest time. And it felt wonderful. I wore them all out. I was like a crazy woman. I couldn't seem to get enough cock.

They left my mouth alone and just fucked my pussy over and over, one after the other. Through the sexual haze that wrapped me in this overpowering spell of lust I figured out that there were three of them. I noticed that every third fuck was the larger, more satisfying cock that I recognized even in the dark as belonging to my new master.

Time flew by and finally they had enough. I was left untouched for a few moments. Then the headphones and the blindfold were removed. I looked around and saw two strange men in the room. They were both about Jeff's age. They were both reasonably good looking. I was surprised to find that I had just fucked my first black man and didn't even know it.

Jeff unfastened the cuff on my right wrist and told me that I was making a mess. He ordered me to scoop up the slimy mess pouring out of my sloppy pussy and eat it.

I looked at him, certain that he was joking. That whole concept sounded like a bad idea to me. I guess I was the only one that thought so. The three men stared at me, waiting. I saw Jeff pick up something. I caught a glimpse of it and I realized that it must be what he had whipped my breasts with earlier. It looked like one of those riding crops you see in the movies. It only took me a second to choose between eating the cum that was dripping out of my pussy and having my tits whipped. I reached down and scooped up a few fingers full of the mess that covered my crotch. I reluctantly brought it to my mouth. I gagged at first. But I think that I was gagging more from the idea of it than anything else. After all, it was just cum, I had already swallowed a pretty good bit of that since this morning.

I finally got my gag reflex under control and ate as much of the dripping cum as I could scrape up while they watched in amusement.

They finally unfastened the remaining cuffs and at last I was free to move. I was stiff and sore. But I finally managed to struggle to my feet. Jeff sent me into the bathroom to take a shower and invited his guests to join me. His shower is custom made and huge. There was plenty of room for the three of us. Hell! I could wash my car in there!

They washed me and I washed them. I had hands all over me the entire time. Neither man said a word to me while we showered, though they talked to each other about me. They talked about my sexy body and they discussed how hot and tight my cunt was. They talked about how much fun it was to have a nice young cunt for a sex slave.

As soon as we were all shiny and clean we got out of the shower and dried off. When we went back into the bedroom Jeff was just coming in from the guest bath where he had taken a shower. We all went downstairs. The sun was going down and it wasn't so uncomfortably hot outside now. They went outside and sat down and I was tasked with bringing us all beers.

I handed out the beers and I was asked to join them. Introductions were made at last. I found out not only who had been fucking me all fucking day, but also who they were and what they were to Jeff. I mean, what they had done, how rich they were. I had always thought that Jeff was just a lower middleclass computer programmer working out of his home. I had no idea he was just a few dollars away from being a billionaire!

Shit on a stick! I had just been fucked by three multimillionaires!!!

After we had rested they decided that we should go out to eat. Jeff suggested, "Let's go to The Hideaway. We haven't been there in a long time."

I had never heard of The Hideaway. I told Jeff that I hadn't been there and didn't know what to wear.

He smiled and said, "Let's go look at your clothes and see what we can find."

We all went up to where I had piled the boxes of my possessions in the spare bedroom. I stood back and watched as the three of them went through my clothes looking for something slutty enough for me to wear. Jeff found a pair of panties and held them up accusingly.

I quickly explained, "I threw all of the others away, Master. I swear it. I won't wear those. But they are so pretty I couldn't throw them away. Besides, they are brand new and very expensive."

He grinned at me and said, "Well, if you are going to keep them we are going to have to find some way to get some pleasure out of them."

He put them on the dresser and told me to leave them there as a reminder.

Finally, they all agreed on my outfit. They had selected a lacy little slip that I bought to wear under my little black nothing of a dress.

I didn't know where we were going. But I was afraid it was going to be a problem. The cups were pure lace. I put it on while they watched. Rather than cover my body, it seemed to highlight it. My nipples were easily visible through the material and the hemline was only two inches below my crotch at the most. But those two inches consisted of a fine, almost invisible lace. In good light my vulva was plainly visible.

I slipped it on, at their urging. I had every reason to believe they would find it unacceptable, because, of course, it was unacceptable. It was not meant to be worn as an outer garment.

Surprise, surprise! The men loved it. They left me to find a pair of my highest heels and they went out and got dressed in the other bedroom.

I found my shoes and slipped them on. I put on a little makeup and fixed my hair. Then I went downstairs to find my master and his two friends. Once we were all together and ready to go we went outside. Waiting for us at the curb was a stretch limo. The driver was already standing outside and holding the door for us!

I thought that was cool. I have always wondered what it would be like to ride in one of these things. I was the second one in. I realized when I bent over and climbed into the limo that I was giving the chauffer a great look at my ass.

As soon as I entered the limo I was pulled down beside the man who had entered before me. His friend sat down on the other side of me.

The last one in was Jeff. He told the driver where we wanted to go. Then he climbed into the back with us and watched as Hub, the black guy, and Cab, the white guy, pulled my little slip off and lightly tortured my breasts. They were kind of rough but I was having fun.

The car came to a stop on a dark downtown street. We piled out and Hub handed me my slip to put back on. I looked around but I didn't recognize a thing. There was no one on the street. It was completely deserted except for us. All of the buildings were dark. I saw no sign of a restaurant or club anywhere. Hub told the chauffer to take off, we would call him when we were ready. I was guided up the steps in front of me and Jeff knocked on the door.

At first nothing happened. But after several seconds the door opened wide and a distinguished looking man in a tuxedo exclaimed, "Mr. Ford! It is so good to see you sir. It has been so long. Welcome. Please, come in gentlemen."

I guess he thought I was one of the guys.

There wasn't a sound coming from inside and it was very dark. I had never been to a restaurant like this before! We went inside and the sophisticated gentleman in the tuxedo closed the thick, heavy looking entry door. As soon as the outer door closed the low lights in the foyer came on. Cool!

I looked around. I was still wondering what kind of place this was. Everything was dark wood and dark velvet. It was very plush, very tasteful, and appeared to be very expensive. The man in the tuxedo snapped his fingers and a woman suddenly appeared. She was a beautiful, sexy, completely naked young woman. Nope, this isn't McDonalds!

While tuxedo was telling naked woman where to seat us, Jeff pulled my slip off and handed it to another naked woman who had come out of nowhere. A few minutes ago I would have bet you everything I owned that there wasn't a place like this in town. Of course, I still didn't know what kind of place this was. But I know a naked lady when I see one.

We were led through the building to a large booth. We took our seats and once more I found myself seated between Hub and Cab.

I found out later that Hub's real name is Hubert and he hates it. Cab's real name is Calvin, but if you call him that he'll deck you. I don't remember the entire joke about how he got the name Cab. Something about if you call him Calvin he will beat you so badly they'll have to pour what's left of you into a cab to get you home. He seems like a nice guy though. I'm pretty sure it was just a joke.

I could see a lot of other booths around the large, dark room. But the booths were spaced and arranged so that no one could see into anyone else's booth. I caught glimpses of people coming and going. I noticed that all of the women I saw, whether they were customers or they worked there, were naked. I took comfort in that. I didn't feel so upset about being naked in a public place when I realized that it wasn't just me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.