Spiritual Union - Cover

Spiritual Union

Copyright© 2008 by Detroitmechworks

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Henry Lyle. Professor, Husband, and according to his ex-wife, Lesbian. One death later, and he discovers that sometimes you don't have to believe to be affected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Paranormal   Group Sex   Harem   Pregnancy   Transformation  

I was still reeling from Trish's ambush as I finished getting the meal together. It seemed out of place in the warm environs of the kitchen. Stove, refrigerator, counters, food, hot passionate sex. One of these things is not like the other. At least not in my experience. I'm sure there's some cheesy romance novel where the romance of the kitchen reveals something about blah blah blah, but to me, the kitchen had never been sexy.

It was only a few more minutes to finish slapping together the food into the various dishes. Italian was easy, provided that you knew what you were doing with sauce. From down the small corridor I could hear the front door slam. At that point, I figured that Courtney had arrived. To my surprise, the smiling face of Julie entered the kitchen.

"So, nothing, huh?" She grinned at me with a "gotcha" look in her eye.

"You were..." I began, trying to think of some excuse, when she interrupted me cheerily.

"Sorry, Trish was just telling me how you nothinged her brains out."

I glanced back at the stove, where the remnants of the water which had boiled over still lay. I was going to have to clean that up. Not now though. Now I had a lovely woman to speak to.

"In fact, she said," Julie smirked, moving closer to me. I was very aware of her body, and found my gaze dropping to the loose pair of shorts she wore. "That you probably wouldn't be able to do nothing for at least a couple hours."

Ambushed. Again. I placed the dish I was holding back on the counter, and waited calmly while Julie stepped up right next to me. Her hands came upwards to press against my chest and her breath was deep and sultry.

"So, I bet her I could get you to do nothing while she went up to the bus stop for Courtney."

I swallowed, and felt a slight throb of blood through my lower body. Julie's hand on my chest began to slide downwards and her eyes locked with mine. She wet her lips with her tongue as she did so, her eyes holding a mischievous look.

"I thought you wanted to be safe..." I mumbled as her hand clenched around the waistband of my pants.

"I also wanted to study, and we've got about ten minutes..." She quipped, her thumb and forefinger unsnapping the buttons on my fly.

That did it. I was getting hard again. I could feel it. Even with Trish's wetness still soaking me, I couldn't resist the touch of Julie's hand as it slipped into my pants and stroked me softly through my underwear. Her fingers slid gently along the length of my cock, soft and warm.

"Kinda big for nothing." She breathed out, her voice coming from lower now. She was starting to move downward, her other hand sliding down my chest as well.

"I thought you were a virgin." I gasped out as her second hand reached the waistband of my underwear. She pulled it slightly, then let it go with an elastic snap against my waist.

"Define Virgin." I looked down into her eyes, and saw that she had raised an eyebrow at my comment.

"Woman who has not ... Oh god..." I groaned because in one quick movement, Julie had both uncovered my cock and slipped her lips over the semi-hard head.

She sucked, hard for an instant and then slower, her hands pushing my underwear down so that all of my erection was accessible. And a rock hard erection it was rapidly becoming as her little tongue danced along the head and slid up and down.

"Mmm, dick tastes better when it tastes like pussy." She purred, letting her lips fall free of me. I looked down into her smug face and realized that virgin didn't necessarily mean zero experience.

"So, you sucked a few cocks..." I grinned right back, my hand coming around to caress her cheek as she again lowered her head onto me.

"Mmmmhmmm..." She hummed as her head raised and lowered onto my full erection. That certainly hadn't taken long, but then it also hadn't been often that two women had propositioned me in such a short space of time.

She was fully on her knees now, and I placed my free hand on the counter to steady myself. I normally didn't like blowjobs, but this was rapidly changing my mind. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere, and it was hard to fight the rising urge to thrust my cock down her throat as she covered me with her mouth, pulling tremors of delight out of me.

"I want you to fuck me." She gasped out after I momentarily lost control and pushed my hips towards her. Her mouth came off me and her hand continued to stroke up and down my shaft. "I want to feel you inside me again."

"We don't have a cond..." I blurted out as she slid back up on me, silencing my objection with a kiss.

"Sorry, but shut up." She growled against my lips. "I want it."

Her hands moved and I realized what she was doing. Her shorts were very loose in the legs, and she was pulling her underwear to the side. With her free hand she was guiding my cock up the dangling leg hole of one side. It was then that I could feel her wetness against the tip, and realized that she was going to fuck me without even taking her shorts off. The elastic of her panties was pushed out of the way, momentarily catching on the head of my cock before settling into place beside her soaking pussy.

"I fantasized about doing this since I was twelve." She confessed with a breathy gasp. "Fucking a man with only a little time, risking getting caught ... Doing it in our clothes..."

She pushed up and back, tilting her hips as she sought the connection. It was awkward, and after a few moments I was about to tell her to give up, when suddenly I was inside her. The slightly damp fabric of her clothes moved along me. It wasn't painful, but it was a strange counterpoint to her wet and yielding pussy which felt like the perfect place to be at this moment.

I gasped at the connection, as she raised one leg to wrap around me. The motion caused her panties to shift so that they now lay against my cock as it slid into her. I worried about slipping free, but the heat of her surrounding me put that fear to rest with the first experimental thrust.

"Yes..." She moaned, crushing her body against mine. "I want this."

"It's not safe, baby..." I whispered into her ear before gently sucking on her earlobe. I wanted this so badly, and was actually a little amazed at how horny I was. Minutes before I had been pounding Trish, and now, the urge to mate with Julie was just as strong, if not stronger.

"Fuck it." She panted. "Just fuck it. Fuck me ... ohgodohgodohgod..." The combination of the situation, my cock inside her, and her fantasies being realized seemed to be dragging her relentlessly towards the edge.

I too was nearly there. I kept expecting the front door to open and to suddenly have to explain myself to two women, which brought an urgency to the act which heightened my own arousal.

"I'm so not gay ... would a gay girl come on this..." Julie panted, and then began her orgasmic chant once again. "Ohgodohgod..."

"It's ok, baby, you don't have to..." I groaned as she managed to find a way to make herself engulf even more of my cock through the maze of fabric which barely impeded us. I could feel the cloth of her panties becoming wetter as we continued to fuck, out mutual juices soaking into her clothes.

"Do ... ohgodohgod ... do it..." She gasped again.

And that was it. Her begging me to come and the intensity of the moment caused me to lose all thought of safety, and all thought of what I should do. Here I was, having already impregnated her room mate and friend, and I was nearly balls deep inside of Julie, with nothing at all to impede my sperm from doing the exact same thing to her. In that moment I felt myself coming inside her; the soothing ache of orgasm jetting out into her body.

"Inside me..." She squeezed me tightly, pulling me against her as hard as she could as I felt the clench of her pussy against me. I pulsed inside her, coming hard as I felt her lips clamp down on the juncture of my neck and shoulder. She sucked hard as I spurted again into her, and I realized that she was marking me. The awkwardness of the angle we were fucking at and the orgasmic shudders caused me to flop free at the last moment, with only the last spurt of my cock to cream the inside of her leg.

With a gasp, Julie lowered her leg to the floor, and leaned back against the counter. The fabric of her shorts billowed softly, exposing her well fucked pussy for a moment, before collapsing and hiding her delights from my eyes. For that moment, she looked as if she had just done nothing.

"Oh god, I wanted that." Her eyes flicked downward. "You might ... want to put that away before you greet Courtney."

I glanced down at my slowly deflating cock, which jutted from my pants and underwear. With a slightly embarrassed grin, I tucked myself away, my eyes returning to the amused looks of Julie.

"We are totally doing that again." Julie laughed.

"I thought you liked me better when Lesley was driving." I taunted.

"Still do. But she takes too long." Julie grinned.

"I still can't believe you never ... I mean we didn't even..." I began.

"I read a lot of books." Julie explained. "I also have a lot of fantasies."

"Not to break the mood." I glanced about the kitchen. Everything was ready, just needed to put it on the table. "But you're going to have to get on the pill if you want to keep doing that."

"Yeah sorry but, you just broke the mood." Julie groaned. "Sorry, but I really don't want to think about birth control.

"We have to, Julie." I tried again, "It's not that I don't like you, but if I keep having unprotected sex with you..."

"I could get pregnant. I KNOW." Julie rolled her eyes. "And Trish is already pregnant, and you've got ghosts in your house. I am up on current events in the neighborhood, thanks."

Her expression softened considerably. A sly smirk crossed her face.

"But doesn't that turn you on? Two women, both of them with your sperm tucked up inside their pussies at the same time?" Her hand dropped to rub at her lower belly. "I know it turns me on. That Trish and I are both going to be sitting down to dinner with you inside us."

That thought was actually very hot. I guess the goofy expression on my face said it all, because the answering smile from Julie was of the delighted variety.

"I am so making up for lost virgin time." Julie smirked.

"Careful." I pointed out. "Too much sex is like to much chocolate."

"It'll make you think you're in love?" Julie asked.

"Nope ... it'll make you fat." I slipped my hand forward to pat at her hand which was lightly touching her lower stomach.

"That too, huh?" She grinned. For an instant I wondered at what she was trying to say before I decided it was probably time to change the subject.

"Wait ... You said that Courtney was going to be taking the bus?" I knew that the bus did come down this far, but the local bus was not the most reliable. As a matter of fact, it was abhorrently bad.

"She can't drive, so yeah." Julie pointed out something that I hadn't even considered. Of course Courtney was legally blind. She had mentioned it to me, and I hadn't even thought about what that actually meant.

"You know the bus stinks around here. She'll probably have to leave early."

"Oh, we can drive her home." Julie nodded, her breath coming more slowly now. "Or of course we could always just have her sleep here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.