Lonely Hearts? - Cover

Lonely Hearts?

Copyright© 2008 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can Shelly Winters who has lost everything in life she loves and who wants it all to end find true love and not let her grief and insecurities get in the way of her happiness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Food   Pregnancy  

Justin had to use every ounce of self control to stop from just plunging in, afraid he would hurt her. He gently laid down next to her, holding her close, letting one had freely roam across her naked body as his lips sought hers, Shelly moaned in pleasure as she felt her body come alive underneath the sensual touches of Justin's fingers. After pulling away from that last kiss that had every nerve in his body on fire, he looked into her eyes, and saw the love for him that was in her heart as well as the lust in her eyes. He gently maneuvered himself so that his hard 10" cock was at the entrance of her love canal, and ever so slowly he began to enter her, enjoying the feel as she took every inch of his cock in her velvety sheath, she fit him perfectly, as if she was made for him. It felt like forever before he was finally bottoming out in her, the tip of his cock just brushing against her cervix. As Justin fully seated himself inside of her, Shelly had her first climax. Upon feeling Shelly climax Justin had a hard time controlling him self, but he was not yet ready for it to be over. In the back of his mind Justin thought he should pull out, but something deeper in him refused to let him. Justin kept pumping into her harder and faster, he couldn't help himself, so lost was he in the moans that were coming from both of them.

As Shelly approached her second orgasm, Justin knew he would come too, for one split second his subconscious told him to come in her, get her pregnant, she was fertile. With that thought Justin lifted Shelly's legs so his cock would be perfectly lined up to place its load right at the opening of her cervix. Shelly had long ago stopped keeping track of her cycle, figuring no man would ever want her and that she was dead inside anyway so what is the point. If she would have she would have known that when she asked Justin to make love to her that not only would he be bringing her heart back to life with his love, but giving her his child as well.

Justin and Shelly both came together screaming out each other's names, at that moment Shelly's cervix opened completely and the tip of Justin's cock slipped in and unloaded his potent sperm into her waiting and very fertile womb. As Justin began to soften he slowly pulled out and snuggled next to Shelly, pulling her into his arms, loving her, protecting her. Shelly drifted off to sleep confident in her love for Justin and in his for her. She woke up a few hours later, stomach grumbling as she had yet to eat that day. Justin was there still holding her watching her sleep, he kissed Shelly and told her that they needed to get back to the house.

"I wish I didn't have to leave this afternoon for a week, Lord knows you need me here more the Mr. Wilson needs me there" Justin sighed.

"I will be okay now, Justin, you go ahead and go, I will probably spend most of this week resting and reading. I promise I won't get into any trouble while you're away."

All Justin could do was smile, looking into her eyes he knew she would never do anything as stupid as she did two weeks ago and this morning. Neither Shelly nor Justin noticed that when he helped Shelly get dressed and up that none of his seed was coming back out of Shelly's womb. Every last drop was firmly trapped in her womb, where they went to work to find that fertile egg that Shelly's body was getting ready to release.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.