Claire Discovers Sex at Home - Cover

Claire Discovers Sex at Home

by Happenstance

Copyright© 2008 by Happenstance

True Story Sex Story: She loves giving pleasure to her uncle and his son, while her mum and dad take care of her still young body.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

I was just a normal girl while growing up. I was not your usual studious type with spectacles nor was I the naughty one.

I loved playing with my Barbie, ran around the house all day, shared meaningless secrets with my friends, giggled at every little thing, and made plans in my head about the little pranks I enjoyed carrying out.

I grew up with my parents and my relationship with them was good - I loved hanging around with them and they enjoyed having me around.

As I got older, life - as I knew it - started to change.

While running around the house shouting and screaming was once my favorite activity, now sitting in front of the TV became the habit, sharing everything with friends became difficult as secrets took on a whole new meaning, and boys became a crucial part of my daydreaming.

The most apparent and most confusing change was the transformation my body was undergoing.

Where once there was just a flat chest, now two budding tits were developing, my ass were taking a more rounder and firmer shape and my thighs, especially in my school uniform, were attracting the attention of not only boys but also of teachers.

These changes were unnerving, to say the least, especially because until then I had never paid any attention to either boys or my looks, but suddenly both factors became very important.

It wasn’t that I was completely unaware of the human body or sex.

I had seen cocks, although not when they were erect, so I knew what was under their jeans, and had seen my parents making out, but I had never experienced anything of that sort myself.

Right from my childhood, it was always Dad who used to bathe me, and he continued to do so right until my young body started to take the shape of a woman and I became too big for him to handle.

My mom, who was a stay-at-home mother, never bathed me and oddly she never objected to my father giving me a wash even when my body became fuller and started looking more like a woman than a girl.

He used to wash my whole body and would dry my tits and my pussy, even when I started developing hair down there.

At that time, I was so naïve that I never took his washing me, his touching my pussy and rubbing my fast-developing tits with the towel anything else than a loving Dad taking care of his lovely daughter, though I have a sneaking feeling that he viewed washing and touching my naked young body in other ways, too.

As I grew up, I started receiving lots of attention from boys and men and one man in particular, my mother’s brother, started to pay a lot more attention to me.

Although he did not live with us, he used to come to our house regularly and would often ask me to sit on his lap. I was too young to understand his real intentions. I used to gladly obey him.

He would make me sit on his thighs, with my little ass brushing against his erect cock in his jeans, my budding tits touching his chest and his hands gently stroking my back and my thighs, which were always exposed as my skirts were always riding high.

He used to talk and laugh a lot when I was sitting on his lap and he always used to say what a good girl I was and how beautiful I was.

His compliments and praise were music to my ears and coaxed me into trying to please him more.

Initially, he had to ask me to sit on his lap, but later on, I used to run to him as soon as he entered our house, burying my sweet face and my little tits into his grown-up body.

He, of course, loved it. He would immediately put his hands on my head, pushing my body deeper into his body, and would lovingly pat my back.

I loved hugging him, but not in a sexual way, although he apparently loved it sexually because he would always rub his cock against me.

My mom saw me sit on my uncle’s lap many times, as his hands stroked my thighs, but I don’t think she guessed that he was trying to shove his cock into my ass or that he would from time to time adjust his position to place my firm ass right on his cock.

As I grew up, my uncle kept touching me, fondling me, but I was getting older, so sitting on his lap was no longer possible, though there were always other ways for him to use my body.

My tits were becoming fuller while my thighs and ass were looking more arousing.

And this was driving not only my uncle crazy but also his son, who is just four years older than me. Until then my cousin had taken no interest in me and I was too busy giving my attention and a lot more to his father, my uncle.

But in my 16th year, my cousin, who was a little bit taller than his father and had sandy-colored hair just like his dad, suddenly noticed that there was a girl in the house whose body was just discovering sensual and exciting feelings.

But unlike his father, he did not go for my body straight away but slowly started to work his way up.

He began coming to the house more and started looking for excuses to talk to me. I, of course, understood that he was trying to flirt with me and encouraged him because I loved the attention of both the father and his son.

Sometimes he would come straight to my room and talk to me endlessly while staring at my top and skirt. Sometimes he would even volunteer to come with me to the corner shop or to drop me off at school. I was enjoying the way he tried to look at my tits and my thighs and his efforts to touch my body.

My mom wasn’t all too happy at his coming so often to our house and his hanging out with me in my room and she told me so. But oddly enough she did not mind Uncle making me sit on his lap, his touching and patting me, his coming to our house when Dad wasn’t there and spending hours at our house sometimes alone with me in my room and sometimes alone with Mom in her room.

She didn’t say anything even when he started to spank my bottom right in front of her. He would force me to bend my body, with my hands either on the table or on the couch, and he would spank my bottom with my mother watching us.

On the contrary, she used to shamelessly flirt with him in front of my own eyes.

She would come in front of him in a flimsy nightgown, although thankfully she did wear a bra and panties under it, and she give him a tight hug while he would innocently put his hands on her big round ass.

Very often she would wear a low-cut blouse that would show her ample cleavage and would try her best to provide Uncle a good look at her assets. Both of them acted as if it was all innocent fun but by that age, I knew it was anything but innocent.

When I was younger, I obviously did not understand everything, but now when I heard Uncle’s laugh coming from Mom’s room or her muffled voices I knew what they were up to but, instead of feeling shame at what they were doing, I used to get really jealous at my uncle for preferring Mother over me.

I wanted him to touch my body, to kiss my lips, to feel the softness of my stomach and thighs, to rub his hands all over my firm ass instead of opening my mom’s bra and cupping her tits, sucking on her nipples, running his hands and lips all over her body, putting his fingers in her pussy and making her suck the whole length of his cock - I wanted him to do all that to me.

I wanted him to teach me everything, to make me do whatever he wanted to do, to treat me whichever way he wanted to, and to abuse my young body as much as he wanted to.

But he and his cock were busy fucking my mother’s mouth and her pussy and there was nothing I could do except wait for my turn.

Now you would expect at least them to show some decency, after all, she had a young daughter at home, but with time they became more brazen.

That was more of Uncle’s doing than Mom’s. He started to kiss her and praise her dress and her looks and would even make her sit on his lap right in front of me.

She, like me, loved his attention and craved for more.

I remember one time he came to our house, he always came when my father was out working at the factory, and went with Mother straight to her room and after around 15 or 20 minutes she called me in into her room.

When I entered the room, I saw both of them on the bed, with Mom’s top fully open, clearly exposing her light pink bra and her bulging tits, and she was holding a wad of notes in her hand.

When she saw me, she excitedly told me that Uncle had given us money to buy dresses and pleaded with me not to tell Dad about it.

I was too dumbstruck by the whole scene to respond and Uncle took advantage of it by sending Mother away to make coffee for him.

As soon as she left the room, he took my hand and made me come to the bed, and like a “good” girl I lay down next to him.

He started asking me what kind of dress I would buy and what colors I liked.

I told him that I liked green and would probably buy a dress of that color. Then he asked me what my size was, so I told him my dress size, but he laughed and said: “I want to give you a beautiful bikini I saw in a mall but I don’t know your size.”

But before I could respond, Mom popped her head into the door and asked him what we were talking about.

“I want to buy a bikini for her, but she’s not telling me her size,” he calmly replied.

She laughed and went away.

So he asked me again and I told him.

“Really, you’re that big already. You are soon going to beat your mom in that department,” he replied looking pleased.

I don’t know why but when he said that I felt happy.

“You know you’re going to be much more beautiful than your mom and guys are going to love you forever.”

I didn’t say anything but wanted to hear more.

He slowly put his lips on my lips and kissed me and although we had kissed many times before this was the first time he had used his tongue and I loved his taste. He held me tightly kissing my neck and shoulders and then brought his hands to my thighs and started caressing them slowly and lovingly moving them from my smooth thighs to my panties.

I was so enflamed by his passion that I started kissing his mouth, lips, nose, and cheeks over and over again. But he was in no hurry.

He lifted and then opened my legs, making the skirt come right up to my panties, and slowly played with my lips and my thighs, running his fingers from my thighs to my little ass.

Although my pussy was dripping wet, he did not even bring his fingers close to it because he wanted me to feel the rush, to experience the heat, and to desperately crave for him.

He was savoring the moment and was enjoying the sight of me lying under his 6’2 body. I also didn’t want the moment to end, but he heard my mother come so we separated and again became “decent.”

Mom, who had now buttoned up her blouse, sat down on the bed with us and gave coffee to Uncle, who wrapped his arms around my waist and brought my body so close to his that my face was near his cheeks, my back was resting on his chest and my well-exposed thighs were rubbing against his legs.

The scene was so sensual that I thought Mother might not like it, but far from being fazed, she asked Uncle whether he was able to find out my size.

“I never thought your daughter was already so big and she’s going to become a beautiful woman and will break many hearts,” he said, moving his hand to my thigh.

“I hope she uses her charms carefully,” said Mother, looking at my 5’8 frame.

“Don’t worry. She’ll learn quickly, after all, she’s your daughter.”

Then he placed his hand on my face and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

All three of us remained on the bed for about an hour and all the while Uncle’s hands were all over my thighs and stomach, while my mom showed her legs to him by making her skirt ride up as high as possible.

After a couple of days, Uncle came to our house and this time he came straight to me and took me to my room where he made me sit down on the bed.

Although Mom saw him take me to my room she did not say anything either to him or me.

He sat down on the bed next to me and we started talking about general stuff and then he slowly shifted the conversation to our last meeting, asking me whether I liked his kissing me.

I nodded my head and said yes.

He placed his arm on my shoulder and brought his lips near mine and I tilted my head, closed my eyes, and felt his tongue filling my mouth with raw sexual energy.

I had never experienced such a feeling where every part of my body wanted to be touched, to be kissed, and to be made love to.

His kiss had made me delirious and so I lay down on my back on the bed, offering my whole body to his lips, his hands, and his cock.

When he saw me lying on the bed, with one arm under my head, he smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek in affection and I guess as a way to thank me

He slowly came on top of me, resting his weight on his hands, and started kissing me on my lips, the sweet smell of his breath filling my mouth, and, gently and patiently, he moved down to my neck and shoulders, which I discovered was a very sensitive part because as soon as kissed my shoulders I felt a tinge run down my spine.

While his kisses on my shoulders and neck were making me go wild in ecstasy, his hands were running down my thighs and ass feeling the softness and smoothness of my skin. I could feel his erect cock burning against my completely wet panties.

He then lifted his head from my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes and brought his mouth to my hungry lips while his hand went inside my panties and squeezed my round and firm ass.

His touch and kisses were driving me crazy and just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore he put his index finger inside my tight hole, forcing me to arch my whole body in pleasure.

The moment was too much for me and I had my first orgasm of my life right then and there, with my body pressed tightly against him and writhing in pleasure.

I had never experienced anything like that before and even now I remember how I arched my body in pleasure, how I tightened my virgin pussy as cum flowed to my panties and down my inner thighs, and how he held me tightly in his arms as I buried my face in his shoulders.

He knew he had given me the ultimate pleasure and that I was ready to accept his cock in my pussy but he wanted me to long for him, to wait for him, and to be ready for his every wish and command.

After making sure that my body was not shivering anymore, that my lips were not quivering, and that my eyeballs were back in their place, he lifted his body, looked me again in the eye, and slowly moved his mouth down to my pussy and kissed my wet panties.

I wanted his cock, I wanted him to fuck my pussy but he wanted me to wait, so he got up and left me lying there all wet and desperate.

As soon as he left, I heard my door again open and thought he had come back to finish what he had started, but was surprised to see his son enter the room.

I immediately tried to push my skirt down, but I was so occupied and tired after the orgasm that he not only saw my skirt all the way up but also the “look” on my face.

I was so afraid of his reaction and what he was going to ask about his dad that I lowered my eyes and waited for him to say something, but he wasn’t interested in talking.

He just came to the bed, pushed me on it, and started kissing me and groping my still-developing tits.

His hands were all over my body and, within seconds, he had opened the buttons of my blouse and had his hands under my bra.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.