New Friends - Cover

New Friends

Copyright© 2008 by Halcyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a 17 year old who moves to California from Australia and his life in his new school. It's about love, sex, friendship, diving and Mixed Martial Arts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Saturday was pretty uneventful, Keira went off to a girl's night, no doubt to get up to date with all the gossip that she missed from the night before and I watched a movie with Mom and Dad. She ended up sleeping over so I didn't see her Sunday morning when I went for a dive. After I was done I decided it was time to check out the scuba store and see if they had a club or anything. I had heard there was one close by so I just drove around aimlessly until I found it.

The first thing I noticed was a girl just a bit older than me cleaning the window, her face was ok, she was pretty but nothing spectacular, but she had one of the tightest bodies I had seen in a long time. Her baby tee lifted as she stretched up, giving me a wonderful view of her toned stomach.

I wandered into the shop and pretended not to have been perving on her. It was quiet today and she dropped the sponge and jumped nimbly down to greet me. 'Hi there.' She held out a hand. 'Haven't seen you around before.'

'New to the shop and the country.' I smiled as I shook with her. She let her hand drop and appraised me. 'Really' I like your accent.'

'Thanks, I like yours too.' She laughed at that, ' you must be used to it by now.'

'Yeah but I like yours.'

I know what you're thinking, give it a break, but I really couldn't help it. We got talking about scuba and freediving then my move here. It must have been about an hour, two customers came in and she had to help them. I even convinced a lady to buy a wetsuit by telling her it was great for the figure. When they were done she leant back against the bench and I got a pleasing view of her breasts which I guessed to be about a C. 'You should get a job here.'

'You offering?' I asked seriously. She pursed her lips, 'Well I was just joking but now I might be, my dad owns the place and I know he was looking, you want me to ask him for you?'

'And get to work with you, I think I could handle that?'

'I don't know about that.' She murmured with a veiled promise.

Maybe life was picking up after all.

We said goodbye and exchanged numbers then it was back to the house where I finally finished unpacking and thinking about how much fun I wasn't going to have when it got to Monday.

As soon as I walked through the gates I knew something was different, Keira had a smug smile on and she refused to answer any questions despite my pressing. She had only said that Greg was suspended for two weeks and things were going to be alright.

I had to take her word for it as we were bustled off to class. My first one was history and I took my seat next to braces girl, whom I had identified as Leila from listening to the roll. She smiled nervously as I asked her how her weekend was. 'Ahh, it was good.' She gulped. I couldn't work out what was wrong, everyone was just looking at me, and a few of them had their phones out. They were watching something on the screen. 'Alright.' I finally snapped, 'What's up with everyone, first you all glare at me, now you're getting even weirder.' One brave finally answered me, one of the first guys to talk to me who wasn't trying to insult me actually. He was a goofy looking chap with long unruly hair but an open and mischievous face. 'Actually dude, we're watching the video of you buck naked and beating on Greg.'

'You're wa?' I asked. 'Please tell me my cock isn't on the internet or something.' He laughed, 'Nah, it's just getting sent around on these new video phones. Anyway I wanted to be the first to say I misjudged you. My name's Ken.'

'Hunter.' I said somewhat unnecessarily. 'I know, Dude. So you want to come sit back with us?' ken asked. I looked from him back to Leila. 'I'm good here with my buddy, maybe at lunch time?'

'Sure thing, Bro. Come sit at the caff, I want to hear the rest of the story.' The teacher came in and I turned back to see Leila blushing beet red. 'What's up?' I asked.

'Ken is very cool. You don't need to stay with me, I know how hard you've had it.' She bit her lip. I patted her shoulder, 'Don't be silly, you're the only person who's been nice to me and I like you, besides, you're cute so who's complaining?' She looked mortified and her face was almost purple with embarrassment. I squeezed her knee and she almost jumped, 'calm down, people will think we have something going!'

I gave her another reassuring pat on the back and she finally managed to compose herself. For once I found myself smiling and the bell ran all too soon. I found myself walking out to recess next to Leila, 'Say, now it's not taboo to talk to me while my pal Greg is suspended, you want to take a walk?' She actually dropped her books. 'You and me?'

'Of course, ' I bent to help her pick them up. 'But why? I'm a nobody and everyone knows you already.' This girl had some serious issues but I hadn't been lying. I really did like her and whether she was cool or not I didn't forget people who were good to me when everyone else wasn't.

We just took a stroll down past the oval and I asked her about her life, turned out she had an older sister who had left two years before and lived out of home but went to college nearby. Her sister had been a bit off a badass by the sound of things and was always getting herself into trouble. She had two good friends here and they usually had lunch under a tree in the garden because they weren't into the whole social status of tables.

She was a cool girl and I was glad I had made the effort with her. 'We have English in the afternoon right?' I asked her as I stopped at the door to science. 'Right.' The colour returned to her face. 'See you there, Leila.'

There was a bit more of a hubbub when I came in this time and Naomi had an empty seat next to her. When she saw me she gestured to it and gave the finger to a few of the boys who hooted when I sat down. Turns out girls talk too. 'Hey handsome.' She purred. 'So are we friends now as well?' I jibed. 'Today, besides Beck isn't here.'

Beck! That was her name, the friend. Shit I had to write it down or say it fifty times so I didn't forget again. I chatted to Naomi a bit through the class, she was actually pretty smart and she had a sarcastic sense of humour I could relate to. I didn't think we would ever be besties but she was alright to chat to when I had nothing better to do.

Lunch time finally came along and I wandered down to the cafeteria, after I had my try I spotted Ken's table, where most of the coolish looking kids were sitting. Not wanting to appear to eager I strolled slowly until I heard a 'Yo!' I waved and came and sat down, there were four guys at the table and five girls. He did the intros. 'Hey, so these are my boys Adam, Dan and Aaron.' I shook their hands. 'And Jenny, Candy and Dani.'

Dan and Dani huh? I bit my tongue and said nothing. 'Hi Hunter.' They all swooned, it looked practiced to me. They were quite the lookers though. Dani had brown hair that was sort of shoulder length at the back, but her front (bangs? I think girls call them) came down past her shoulders. It was something different and I quite liked it. She also had a great athletic figure, Jenny had the blonde bimbo thing going and Candy, despite the name, looked like the girl next door. She had long auburn hair and a few freckles across her nose.

'So you gave Greg a bit of a whacking.' Ken started off the conversation. 'Ahh well things got a bit out of hand.' I admitted. 'So you're from Australia?' Dani asked.

'Sure am, rode a kangaroo to school and everything.' I deadpanned. 'Really?!' Jenny squeaked. I gave Ken an 'is she serious?' look but he just nodded and laughed. 'Ah sure.'

'So tell us about it' they all asked. Just like that things had changed. Even if it was only for two weeks until Greg was back I decided to put on my best shoes and charm the shit out of everyone before then.

I met Keira at the gate as per usual and she looped her arm into mine, 'So how was you're first day of school?' she asked. 'Not so bad.' I answered truthfully this time. 'You never do anything half arsed, do you, big bro?' I shrugged, 'It wasn't by choice.'

'And yet.' She pressed a finger to her lip in mock consideration, 'Almost everyone at the school knows your name already, you've touted as the best fuck around by a girl who has been dicked enough to know for sure, everyone has seen your Wang.' She checked off an imaginary list with her fingers. 'You bashed up the school jock and you got a seat at the cool table. I -also- heard. That being the super sweet guy you are, you turned down sitting with those very same cool kids in a class to stay by the side of the nerdy girl who was nice to you.'

Keira punched me in the butt, 'Ass punch for good effort.' I thought you were supposed to high five me for good effort.' I said dryly. She skipped ahead of me and stood by the car door. 'Was I?'

I heard someone come running up behind me and a breathless Dani stopped to catch her breath. 'Hey there.' I greeted her. She had caught her breath sufficiently to answer; 'I thought I was going to miss you, I wanted to ask today, what are you up to tomorrow?'

'Ahh, nothing, why?'

'Well. I was wondering if you want to hang out?' Keira punched me in the butt again, 'He would love to.'

'Yeah, what she said.' I waved as I jumped in the car.

'And so it starts again.' Keira said wistfully. 'Well it was nice having you around for a few days at any rate.'

'What are you on about.' I put the car in first. 'This is just like what happened when you moved last time, as soon as they get a whiff then it's all over.'

'Hey, hey, it's not like that.' I defended myself. 'Uh huh, it's been a week and all I got to hear about at lunch time was my brother's dick.' She crossed her arms. Was it getting stuffy in here? I rolled down the window. 'Well I had to hear all last year from everyone about how hot my sister was.'

'Really?' her tone changed. 'You got that?'

I looked at her sternly. 'You already knew it.' She seemed placated now. 'Yeah, but I like to hear you say it. I bet you agreed with them you dirty perve.' I nearly ran off the road before I caught myself. 'Maybe just once.' I joked. She got that look that girls get when you give them a compliment, shit, was I so bad I was flirting with my sister?

Focus on the road, Hunter. The road.

When we got home Keira launched into a full scale assault of information on Mom who listened benevolently while she motored on. I gave her a quick summary which she congratulated me on, then reprimanded me for. 'Fighting is not the answer and you shouldn't be proud because you beat someone up. Now go to your room.' I was heading there anyway so I didn't complain.

The weather was still looking rubbish for swimming so I decided to have a pull. It was average if you must know, it just has never been my forte. I'm not going to mention who came into my thoughts more than once unbidden.

Tuesday.

English first, I sat down with Leila again, much to her delight, and waved to my new 'friends' down the back. I say the term pretty lightly because I still believed that as soon as Greg was back they were going to turn on me. Miss Runik narrowed her eyes when she saw me. 'I understand there is some email being sent around regarding you.' She was actually quite an attractive lady, shame about the conservative clothes.

'Yeah, have you seen it?' I asked. Her frown deepened. 'No I have most certainly not but I understand it is rather sensitive. You should know that if you see it being passed anywhere you should let a teacher know and that student will face disciplinary action.'

'Yes ma'am. I'll make sure I send it to you if I get it.' With an annoyed 'tch', she returned to the class. 'You shouldn't tease her.' Leila hissed. 'She just got divorced from her husband.'

'I'll pay nice.' I promised. 'Unless you want me to play naughty.' Leila gasped. 'Hunter!'

'Right, right, back to class eh?'

I met Leila's friend at recess and had a muffin with them under the tree. Her name was Amanda, 'Mandy' for short. She had an alarmingly oily forehead and a double chin but she was sweet. She was also as surprised to have me chatting with them as Leila was and she kept apologising for boring me. She wasn't, and was halfway through a story about a man wrestling a shark when the bell rang.

Science, man I hate this shit, but at least I got to sit up the back this time with Naomi and Beck. In between them actually, I had thought of catching forty winks but my plan was changed about halfway through the class when I felt a warm hand slide down the elastic of my board shorts. It was a hot day and I was just in them and a t-shirt, I guess the easy access was too much temptation. Only problem is I couldn't work out which one it was, because both girls were staring straight ahead as the hand began stroking my rod. I didn't need to try and work it out for long, because after a moment a second one joined in anyway.

The two clasped each other around my shaft and began a slow, rhythmic pumping, I could tell which was which now and Naomi's hand now as it was rubbing the underside of my mushroom head while Beck cupped my balls, fondling them around. I felt one of her fingers slide down my gooch and I moved forward to avoid the anal penetration I was in fear of receiving.

She got the hint and with a smile went back to juggling my balls. Naomi's hand on my tip was working faster now, yet her shoulder didn't even seem to move. Beck put a hand around my shaft and started to pump that too. Naomi made a ring with her thumb and forefinger and started rolling it around.

I swear we were going to get busted so why not go out swinging. As sneakily as I could I let both my hands drop under the table. Both girls were wearing short skirts and to my surprise, no panties. Had they planned this? Who cares. It was fun. I slipped a digit into each of them, from the angle it was a little awkward but they were both wet as hell from the excitement of their devious act. My middle finger found Naomi's clit first and I pressed it like a button before circle around it to tease her. She let out a moan which was quickly strangled, but not before one of the girls across from us glanced over and realised what we were doing. I pretended not to notice as her jaw hung slack.

There was another one for the rumour mill.

I had found Beck's spot now and I started to massage her gently, trying to bring her to the edge before Naomi. I moved in unison for a bit before I practiced trying to be ambidextrous. And switch it up. Naomi was getting close and her hips were thrusting in time with my fingers, her hand pumped faster on my shaft and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. I was starting to panic, wondering how the hell I was going to tell them without bringing attention to us.

Out of no where Beck bucked and grabbed my hand, taking it off my shaft she pushed it harder so my finger went right in to the knuckle. Naomi was next and I was on the way. Naomi caught my look of anguish and thinking quick, she dropped her pen. She ducked under the table just as I was gritting my teeth, I thought she would catch it with something but I felt a wet, hot sensation and I realised she was sucking me. It was too much and I blew my load so hard I had to hang on to the desk to stop from shaking.

Naomi was a pro and she swallowed every last drop I wildly inundated into her willing mouth. Just as quickly as it had started she was sitting back up wiping her mouth innocently and taking notes with her newly recovered pen. The girl who had been watching was flushed and breathing raggedly. She wasn't bad either now that I thought about it. Did I mention I love this class?

At lunch Dani loudly asked me what I wanted to do after school. 'Well I'm not real sure, what do you guys do here at night except roll around in your Dad's Ferraris?' I joked. 'My Dad has an Aston.' Ken corrected me. 'Of Course.'

'What sort of car does your Dad have?' Jenny asked. 'Dunno, probably a Ford.' I said offhand. 'That's still cool.' Dani said with what could have been sympathy? What the shit? There was nothing wrong with a Ford, I didn't even know if that was what he had, I hadn't really paid much attention to his company car.

I was annoyed now and I must have shown because Candy cut in smoothly, 'None of us are Beverly Hills if that's what your thinking.'

It was exactly what I was thinking but I smiled anyway, 'It's really not a problem, but I must admit.' I added with a grin. 'You had me worried for a bit there.'

The tension evaporated just as quickly and I found out that there was a burger joint near the beach which was a favourite, I wasn't that fond of burgers but I figured it was as good a place as any. We talked about girls and Australia and fast food. Then we talked about where I was at recess.

'You hanging out with those nerds again?' Aaron asked. 'Leave them alone.' I said defensively. 'They're cool girls, and you just wait until Leila gets her braces off and grows into her bones a bit. She'll be awesome.'

Maybe 'awesome' was getting a bit enthusiastic but they wouldn't know the difference. A guy like Aaron probably couldn't even remember what she looked like.

'I think it's wonderful.' Dani hugged my arm. 'If only you guys could look past these.' She shook her boobs which were bigger than I had thought.

'They really are nice girls, it's your loss if you don't want to hang out with them.' I smiled to take the sting out of my words and punched Aaron gently on the arm. 'And besides, a stud like you could really get somewhere if you're nice to em early.' He seemed to like that and he nodded to himself as if picturing the imaginary super hot Leila.

When the day was over Dani met us at the car, I had told her I was driving Keira home first and we could go on our 'hang out' afterwards. She seemed happy enough with that and her and Keira chatted away in the back seat while I rode up front by myself.

Keira was thrilled to be getting close to one of the older girls and she was light on her toes when I almost had to push her out of the car when we got to my house.

'Good bye.' I said firmly as she pretended to struggle.

'You have a great relationship with your sister. You're lucky you know.' Dani said. 'I guess we've always been like that, we sort of skipped the angsty hate each other phase.' I opened the door for her then got back in the driver's seat. 'A gentleman too!' she exclaimed, 'You don't see that too often.'

What could I say? Opening doors was just natural, I guess my Mother had raised me right, well a little bit anyway. 'I never got on well with my brother.' Dani went on. 'And he sure would never have stuck up for me like you did, or me for him like Keira did for you. No one could believe when she jumped Greg.' She sure was one in a million.

Dani must have seen my look and she pouted, this was a dead giveaway of the jealous type. I was going to have to be careful here. Only problem was, my dick had no brain, and when it got pumping it sucked all the blood out of my head. It started doing just that as I felt her hand on my leg half way through the drive.

It was innocent enough but I could feel a bulge starting to form in my shorts which weren't great at covering it up. Dani must have noticed but she didn't say anything.

We got the burger joint but when we get there she took my hand, 'How about we go for a walk instead?'

I was more up for the beach than eating crap food by far. 'Sounds good.' I said coolly. She held out her arm for me to take, I really didn't like the whole linking arm things, Keira would occasionally hang onto my arm which was fine because I didn't have to do anything but making the whole crook just felt awkward.

Still, I preserved since it made her happy, she was looking hawkishly at all the girls who stole glances at me as we passed and doing her best to look like a girlfriend. 'I'm sorry.' She said a bit sheepishly after a while. 'I get berserko jealous for some reason even with friends.'

'Ahh well I'm not looking for anything permanent at the moment so if it's going to be a problem then maybe... ' I let the words hang in the air. 'No, it's fine. I could never handle going out with someone as cute as you, it would literally drive me insane. To be honest I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and I've been horny as hell.'

I tripped on the sand and nearly fell on my face. 'Ahh, that's I'm sorry?' I ventured. 'No, it's fine, you see, I heard that you were pretty good and it's not slutty if you hook up with the new guy, it's just experimental. It's odd how things work.'

Sure was. I had no idea what these crazy Americans were all about, I had to work much harder back home to get down a girl's pants. Was the accent really that much of a turn on? 'So you took me out for a burger to tell me that?' I asked curiously.

'Well.' Her gaze wandered across my figure, 'I actually live pretty close, so if things went well I was going to take you back to my place.'

'Are things going well?' I fell back a step to check out her ass, it was pretty good.

'They are, but my Mom was supposed to be out, she's home now.'

'Shame, guess the car just doesn't do it for you.'

I was totally joking unless she was going to do it.

'It -does- look roomy.' She mused. 'Back seats fold down.' I added quickly. Well, by fold down they sort of made a V but what was the difference. 'I wonder if I can get away with it?' she was thinking aloud. 'What would people think?'

'I don't kiss and tell.' I said, and it was the truth. Believe it or not the only person I spoke to about my sex life was generally my sister, and that was just to gross her out. Well initially anyway, these days we joked about it like friends.

'Well fuck it, I've never done it in a car before.' She said, her breath getting quicker. 'Have you?'

'You want me to answer that?' She just shook her head and took my hand.

Guess I wasn't joking after all.

We dashed back to the car, giggling like a bunch of school kids, which is exactly what we were. Only problem was, where the hell do you have sex in public in California, I hoped Dani knew better than I did.

'So where are we going?' I asked. 'Shit. I don't know, like I said, I've never done this before.' She answered.

I was trying to think of all the places I had done it back home, parks were good, but after school there were kids around. Car parks were ok but it was easier to get busted and I had my suspicions, vacant lot, that was a bit creepy. I was -not- going to miss out on this I promised myself. Dani was leaning back in the car seat breathing heavily. I knew if I left it too long she was going to lose her nerve though.

Screw it, 'Let's go back to my place, my Mom might be home but she's cool and I can just say we're hanging out and watching a movie.'

'Wow, meeting the family already?' she asked. 'Don't get any ideas, this is just a one or maybe two time thing, I've still got Naomi on the side and I don't plan on changing that. I know it sounds a bit harsh but I want to be honest with you. I'm not the sort of guy to lie and string people along.'

'I know that.' She said clearly.

We headed back to my place, on the way I asked her about the rest of the year level since I knew it would be a one-way conversation and my dirty mind was too distracted to engage in proper conversation.

When we got back Mom's car wasn't in the driveway and I almost smashed the door down. 'Keira!' I called out. No answer, she must be out as well. Maybe they went to the market for food or something.

Either way this was a blessing I wasn't going to pass up. We ran up the stairs and into my bedroom which was similarly deserted, I thought I heard a peculiar sound from the other side of the room as we both pulled our clothes off, but as soon as that body came into view I forgot all about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.