That's Some Fine Police Work There Lou! - Cover

That's Some Fine Police Work There Lou!

by Rumpleforeskin

Copyright© 2008 by Rumpleforeskin

Horror Sex Story: A grizzly and sordid Halloween tale of assault, rape, murder, mayhem and revenge... and an endless supply of pig shit. Lots of codes and something to offend nearly everyone.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Horror   Wimp Husband   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Torture   Scatology   Water Sports   Halloween   Violence   .

It had been a quiet Friday night pretty much like any other here in Happy Valley. I had just finished up my end of shift paperwork and was about to mosey on out for the morning when that rat faced bitch Jeri stopped me cold.

"Chief wants to see you. Now!" She snarled at me and then proceeded to ignore me and pretended do some filing. That skank couldn't even file her own nails without help, let alone police paperwork. She only kept her job because she was the Chief's niece ... and he was still banging her, mostly in her scrawny butt. She wasn't a full blown meth-head, unlike her husband Darryl, and I've heard from my day shift counterpart Roscoe that she could give a pretty good hummer. He could have her, I've got much nicer ass lined up that I could be banging instead.

The Chief wasn't in a particularly good mood, but then he rarely ever was. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, and all that stuff. Chief Dodson runs everything worth running in this one horse town and never lets anybody give him any shit. That's why he keeps Roscoe and me on the payroll. Roscoe might not too be bright, but he's big, strong and eager to please his boss. If you need a few teeth knocked out of a smart ass mouth, Roscoe's your man. For anything more subtle, well that's why they keep me around.

"Lou, you need to be keeping a tighter leash on Rosco during your teenie panty raids. The kid he bashed up good last night was Joe Evan's son, best pitcher on the baseball team, or was, until Roscoe broke three or four of his fingers. His girl, the Jefferson daughter, is crying rape too, nice and loud. She's too young for the rough and ready stuff."

"Weren't so, Chief." I calmly replied. "Caught the kid fair and square with a blunt and the tight piece of ass with him was only too happy for spread for Happy Valley's finest to get her boy off of the hook. There was grass on the playing field so she was old enough to play ball. Her boy had done her first — she weren't no virgin." Technically true, that. I'd planted the roach of course and Roscoe administered the beat-down until little sixteen year old Amy was ready to agree to do anything in order to save him. We gave her a bit of nice double-teaming for a good hour or so before Roscoe needed to get on home. He had a piece of ass waiting for him there and wanted to be able to enjoy his dessert.

"Besides, Chief. I made Roscoe use a rubber so there's no proof anyway — he's too ugly and dumb to breed up the local cunts with his juice. Amy's dad ought to be a bit more thankful that we took some precautions." I doubted it though. Rob Jefferson was our local pharmacist and I always 'acquired' my party supplies from his drug store.

That's the best part about being a cop, you never have to pay for anything. Rob gave me an especially nasty glare last night when I grabbed my weekly pack of rubbers, especially after I told him (as usual) I'd be putting these to some good use. Time I think for Rob Jefferson to get a little reminder beat-down of his own, to remind him who runs things in town.

The Chief grumbled a bit and told me to 'cool things down a bit because the natives were getting restless." Bah. The sheep are always restless — that's why they're sheep. Still, it wouldn't hurt to keep Roscoe under a bit of a tighter leash. The Chief keeps a pretty good eye on him during the day and he really only gets out of control at night, when the blood starts to run out from his tiny brain and into his cock. Roscoe does fine handling the two things he's assigned during the day, making 'collections' of the Chief's protection money and guarding his stool at the lunch counter at Willie's Diner, where he spends the rest of his days.

I thought about joining Roscoe for some pie, but decided that I was more interested in a home cooked meal instead. I don't got no wife, but I do have a stable of fine looking married women who know how to cook and please a man ... especially if they don't want any accidents to happen to their hubbies.

My breakfast appointment this morning was with a certain Mrs. Glover, who was always happy to entertain me while her husband is out of town. The Cuckold is an area salesman for a large Agri corp and spends all week out on the road, but I called her up to check up and make sure we'd have time to play today. The Cuck had once come home early and nearly caught me by surprise, but I gave the wimp a reminder not to pull that shit on me ever again.

I put a mild beat-down on his ass just to get his attention and dressed him in his wife's bra and panties and then tied him up so he could watch how a real man fucks a woman. I filled her cunt nice and full and then made the wimp clean her own and slurp down all of my man-chowder. He seemed to enjoy it so much I let him clean up my cock and get it good and wet for her asshole and I gave that hole a full load also for another tasty snack for him.

Today the Mrs. Wasn't going to be giving me any trouble at all. She was all dressed up in my favorite black see-through negligee right on the doorstep. I like showing off my women and they should be proud to show off to their neighbors that I'm available to service her needs properly, unlike her wimp.

Once inside, things were quite routine. She got me my morning beer and then dropped to her knees to suck me off. The slut has improved with practice and I usually have no trouble shooting off my first load before I finish my beer. The bitch knows that if she has to stop and get me a second beer before swallowing my cum then I'm likely to get pissed. Today she was sucking like her life depended upon it and took my load down fast, like a good obedient slut should. Then, she could make my breakfast and kneel while waiting for me to finish eating so we could go upstairs to bed and give her other holes some proper attention.

We were just finishing our first fuck and I was spamming my jizz deep into her ass when I felt movement behind me and I caught a brief glimpse of the Cuck behind me as he bashed the back of my head in with a steel pipe.


I woke up with my head on fire and in near complete darkness. My hands didn't seem to be tied and I could move about a bit. That was good. I was going to give the Cuck a beating that he would never forget. He'd made a mistake by not finishing the job (and me) off, now he was going to pay. Once I figured out where the heck I was.

I kept tripping over things, soft and they groaned if I kicked them too hard. It was hard to do that, I didn't seem to have my boots — or any other clothes on at all. Eventually the groans started to take on a more articulate form and I learned that my cell mates included the Chief, his slut niece, Roscoe and one of our part-time thugs, a bookkeeper called Walt.

This was way too much for the Cuck to have handled on his own — that wimp. Looks like some other folks in town decided to go some housecleaning of their own. Suddenly I didn't feel quite so good about the situation.

The slut got her eyes focused and started her mouth yakking. Roscoe told her to shut the fuck up four or five times and ended up jabbed his thick cock into her pie hole to quiet her down so we could think. Not that there was much point. We were done good and trapped, at least for the moment.

A light streamed in now from above and I could finally get a better look at our prison. It was a good one, probably a storage silo of some sort. The walls were smooth aluminum and at least 40 feet high up to the top, where the light was coming in through a now open access portal in the roof. There was a barred doorway at the bottom near us that was locked or otherwise well secure and a large round sluice gate that was also shut up tight. The floor was wet and extremely nasty smelling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.