Naturist School Counselor - Cover

Naturist School Counselor

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 7: The Twins

After lunch Julie and I had patrol duty. The Green was a sea of red and black clothing, Liberty High School's colors, and I'd never seen so many "Red Devil" sweatshirts. All in all it was an impressive display of school pride.

At the same time the Green was buzzing with gossip. Apparently Ali and the Twins had made peace and were in the process of apologizing to just about every group on the Green. It made for some intense discussions as I don't think half the people realized that some of the 'bad luck' they'd had was the result of a prank. I almost had to intervene when one of the guys looked ready to kill Nyx, but his buddies pulled him away and calmed him down before things could get out of control. He wasn't the only one upset and, after apologizing, the Twins fled the Green.

Katie joined us just as we were finishing our shift and, sensing my unease, tried to change the subject. "Have you seen the pregnant teacher from Liberty High?"

"Where?" I asked and Katie nodded towards one of the largest clusters on the Green.

"I heard some girls talking about her," Julie interjected. "I think her name is Mrs. Razi."

"She looks about ready to pop," Katie insisted, latching herself to my side.

I looked closer and disagreed. "I'd guess she's got at least another month."

"Since when were you an expert on pregnancy?"

"Since I decided I wasn't yet ready to be a Daddy."

"Wasn't ready, yet?" she asked. "Aren't guys supposed to be afraid of having kids?"

"I don't want kids now, but there's something about pregnant women," I remarked, lightly stroking her belly.

"Yeah," Katie agreed, and then pulled away slightly. "But babies are huge! It'll be a long time before I'm ready for something that painful."

"No kidding," Julie agreed with a shudder. "But we still have to stop by the Green tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because I've never seen a nude woman that pregnant before."

"Hmm, good point. They do seem to hide when they're that far along. It's got to be uncomfortable to stand up all day."

"I heard that she uses a stool in class."

"Cool."

"Yeah. Enough about Mrs. Razi, how are you feeling?" Katie asked.

"Much better, actually." I gently rotated my arm. "My shoulder's still a bit stiff and I've been trying not to use it, but it's not as bad as the last time I dislocated it."

"That's good," Katie purred, melding herself to my side. "I was kind of hoping we could have some alone time in the Glen."

"Hmm, yeah, that would be nice." I lightly kissed the top of her head. "But what about Julie?"

"Oh, I'm a big girl," Julie insisted, pulling away. "I'm sure I can find some way of amusing myself. Doesn't Darrell have the next shift policing the Green?"

With that Julie waved at us and sauntered onto the Green in search of Darrell. I really tried not to react, but it's hard to hide when you're naked. I was grateful Katie waited until we were out of earshot before bringing it up.

"I thought you'd worked things out with Darrell?"

"I did, and I'm trying." I sighed. "But it's hard. The thought of giving Julie up still makes my stomach churn."

"Me too, but I don't think we've seen the last of Julie."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'd miss her too," she agreed. "But I wanted this afternoon to just be us."

"That sounds nice." I wrapped my good arm around her and we headed for the Glen.

What followed was some of the most intimate sex I'd ever had. Because of my shoulder I couldn't move much and most positions with me on top were impossible. For the first time in months we took our time and made love. It was slow and gentle and absolutely amazing. Neither of us were eager to let the moment go and so we waited until we were shivering with cold before reluctantly returning to camp.


During dinner Ali and the twins were conspicuously eating by themselves and things only got worse at the all-camp dance that followed. Frequently you'd see people point, tell a story, and then entire groups would glare towards them.

"That's a little harsh," I remarked, nodding towards where the Twins and Ali were huddled in a corner of the dance floor.

"Whatever, they deserve it," Julie huffed. "I mean, the sheer volume of their pranks is impressive. I think they ended up apologizing to almost every person in school, individually."

"I know!" Katie agreed. "Some of those pranks were downright nasty. Did you hear..."

"I don't think we need to reopen old wounds or spread rumors."

"If you didn't want to reopen old wounds, why'd you make them apologize?"

"Because I don't think they realized just what little hellions they've been."

"Well, they certainly realize now."

"I hope so," I agreed and tossed my own glare towards the Twins.

When I made no further effort to moderate things, Katie hedged, "Um, do you think maybe you might have gone too far?"

"What?"

"Well, you're trying to show the Twins the error of their ways, which I think you've done, but you've also managed to piss off most of our school."

"They did it to themselves."

"Agreed, but how long are you going to drag this out?"

"There's something else I want them to do."

"What more could they possibly do? I mean they've already apologized."

"Words are cheap and, as you've already pointed out, they've pissed people off but haven't really done anything to earn everyone's forgiveness."

"So, what do you have in mind?"

Katie looked at me oddly when I explained my idea, then slowly nodded. "That could work, but you'd better go talk to them soon."

"Why?"

"Because even though everyone from our school hates them, the Twins are still hot and it won't be long before guys from the other school start poking around. You wait too long and you'll miss your opportunity."

"Yeah, I guess I should go talk to them," I agreed.

People got out of my way as I walked towards the Twins and a few of them even egged me on to "give'em hell." It was a bit disturbing just how fast popular opinion had changed.

Nyx barely waited for me to come within ear shot before lashing out. "I hope you didn't come here to gloat," she snapped. "We've already apologized to everyone who will listen."

Joce and Ali just looked at me with sad, pleading eyes. I knew from their expressions that Nyx was actually hurting.

"Apologizing is a good start, but you've apologized before."

"What else do you want us to do?" Nyx demanded, and this time her voice cracked and she looked to be on the verge of genuine tears.

"If you're truly sorry, I want you to stay clothed tomorrow so that everyone knows you weren't just saying meaningless words."

"But..." Nyx started to protest.

"Shut up, Nyx," Joce hissed before turning towards me. "We'll do it."

"Good."

With that I turned and left them to stew. True to Katie's prediction, the boys from Liberty High couldn't stay away from the Twins for long, but that didn't stop everyone else from glaring at them. Ali had Eric for support and Joce seemed able to shrug off the angry looks, but Nyx looked rather shaken up and left the dance early.

Once Nyx left I felt much more relaxed. It felt weird to be one of the few nude people in the room, but Katie and Julie wouldn't let me stand idle for long and started feeding me a stream of blushing girls from Liberty High School dance partners. It was fun, but my shoulder soon started to ache and I called it an early night.

As I walked back to Boys Camp I was guardedly optimistic that my plan for the Twins would work out. It was going to be a rough couple of days, but I assumed that with the new partners even the Twins couldn't hold people's attention for long.


Saturday - Day 6 of 8 at camp, October 25th
As expected, Ali and the Twins show up clothed to breakfast and by the time class started everyone knew they were doing it out of 'penance.' Miss Romero arched an eyebrow at me, but otherwise pretended not to notice. By mid-afternoon, aside from a few girls on their period, they were the only clothed people on the Green. They looked decidedly uncomfortable, but bore it well as they made an effort to join in on some of the activities.

I watched them as I patrolled the Green and was pleased by the results. People were still upset, but few were glaring and I think most realized that the Twins were trying to change their ways. When my shift ended I joined Julie and Katie in my customary spot in the shade and decided that the Twins had had enough.

"Katie," I asked, leaning to my right. "Could you let Ali and the Twins know that I'm ready to accept their apology?"

"Haven't they already apologized?"

"Oh, they've said the words, but I'm ready to accept them this time."

"About time," she quipped while getting up to go fetch the Twins.

Julie and I waited while Ali and the Twins came to us. We stood up just before they arrived.

"I know you apologized yesterday, but you weren't very convincing."

"The rodeo was a mistake," Nyx insisted, barely meeting my eyes. "We knew about your shoulder and that your parents were scared that you'd get hurt, but..." She faltered. "But it's just hard not to offer excuses."

"What she means to say," Joce interjected, "is that we're very sorry and hope you can forgive us."

I looked first a Joce, then Ali, and finally Nyx. This time they could meet my eyes and seemed genuinely embarrassed about what they'd done.

"Apology accepted, but I don't want to hear about any more pranks, and I still want you to apologize to the people who are still back at school."

"Yes, Sir," they agreed nearly in unison.

"Alright, now quit sulking and go enjoy the rest of camp."

"How can we have fun when we're the only ones clothed?" Nyx whined.

"Just pretend you're at school."

"Ew, I don't even want to think about school!" Nyx shuddered.

Even after talking with Miss Romero, I knew Nyx was just trying to charm me and get back on my good side, but it worked. I was actually smiling as she sullenly started walking towards the Green. But then she looked over her shoulder, winked at me, and joined one of the games.

Turning back to Julie and Katie I found that Ali had stuck around.

"Thanks," Ali murmured, shuffling her feet.

"For what?"

"For not calling me out yesterday and letting me make my own decision to apologize."

"I'm trying to treat you like an adult," I explained and her shoulders drooped. "It's been a lot easier these last few days as you've certainly been acting like one."

She flushed with embarrassment as she acknowledged my praise, then dashed off to join Eric and the Twins.

Once they were out of earshot, Katie asked, "Well, now that that's settled, let's go to the Glen."

"Ooh!" Julie squealed. "Can I come?"

"You want to join us?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"But I thought..."

"Darrell's fun, but he's not you."

I beamed as Katie rolled her eyes. "I thought you didn't want to be compared to Darrell?"

"Well, in this case I'm willing to make an exception."

"Figures," she huffed, but there was a smile on her lips as we gathered up our stuff.


We stopped by the counselors' cabin on the way out of camp so that we could pick up towels and the girls' toys. All the while Katie kept looking at me oddly, yet managed to wait until we were out of camp before finally cluing me in.

"So," she drawled, "all that stuff about making the Twins apologize and then go clothed, was that planned?"

"Of course!"

"Really?"

"Well, I wasn't sure it would work, but I had to try. It wasn't like apologizing to me would make any difference and I couldn't have them just piss everyone off and then try to disappear."

"But..." she stammered. "That's just not you. I mean, that sounds like something the Twins would do."

"The Twins aren't the only ones who can manipulate people," I huffed. "But you're right; it's not something I'd normally do. Frankly, I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, I'd been watching the Twins in action for so long that I just pretended to be them."

"Oh, that is rich!" Julie chortled.

"Can I tell them that? Please?" Katie begged.

"Maybe one day, but right now I'd like to keep Nyx off balance."

"Somehow I don't think that will be a problem."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing much. I was talking to Joce yesterday and I think she's ready to help keep Nyx in line."

"Ahh, good," I agreed. I was a little confused when Julie started laughing, but when neither explained I shrugged it off as a girl thing.

Once we got to the Glen, the girls laid out their towels and embraced. I worried about my shoulder and was content to watch as they shared a deep kiss before pulling out their toys as things started to heat up.

"Chuck," Katie called. "Are you going to just sit there and watch, or join the party?"

"Um, sit here and watch?" I asked. "You two look incredible!"

"As much as I love playing with Julie, we're missing our favorite toy."

"I know it's small, but you've already lost your Layaspot?"

"No, I'm talking about you! Now get that gorgeous butt of yours over here!"

"Okay, but I'm not a toy," I grumbled, and moved to join their side of the towels.

"Of course you're not," Julie soothed, lightly stroking my cock. "But you are gorgeous, and this time it's my turn to go first."

"Your wish is my desire, but with my shoulder we'll have to go slow and you'll have to be on top."

"Hmm, that sounds nice," she purred. She straddled my hips, gripped my well defined pecks, and slowly eased back. "I love your body," she moaned as she impaled herself on my cock.

Her words felt genuine, but still caused me to frown. It was flattering, but I didn't like that they seemed to be thinking about me as an object.

"You know we love more than just your body," Katie purred, lightly nipping my earlobe. "But most guys don't have much muscle and even Darrell doesn't have a six pack."

"No kidding," Julie agreed. Her hands drifted lower to stroke my abs as she started to ride my cock.

We started slow, but things heated up when Katie started kissing Julie. They were worried about hurting my shoulder, so I actually got to watch as Katie's hand drifted south. I could feel her fingers occasionally rub my cock as she teased Julie's clit. All too soon Julie tensed and Katie eagerly took her place on top. I was so riled up that I didn't last much longer. I was able to stay hard long enough for Julie to bring Katie to a shuddering orgasm before both girls collapsed by my side.

It's was a different type of sex. Not quite as intense as our first time together, but it felt much more intimate. I think Julie felt it as she clung to us afterwards.

"There's something about your first," she said with a sigh as she draped her arm over my chest.

"No, there's something about Chuck," Katie insisted from my other side as she wrapped a leg over mine, being careful not to jostle my bad shoulder.

Talk about bliss! With a beautiful woman on each side I could have lain there for hours. Unfortunately the pressure in my bladder soon forced me to get up. The girls joined me and were fascinated watching me pee. They each took turns holding my cock, but I drew the line when Katie tried to spell her name and nearly splashed my foot. We were still laughing as we gathered up our towels and headed back to camp.


When we got back to camp I took a couple Ibuprofens and a quick shower. My shoulder was a little sore, but felt good relative to the last time I dislocated it. I hadn't wanted to encourage the girls prematurely, but I think I was ready to get back on the horse, or at least back on top.

After cleaning up I went to the library, waved to Jim and some of the other regulars, and sought out a copy of 'What I Really Learned at Camp.' Katie claimed that I wasn't an adventurous person, but I was determined to memorize as many suggestions as possible before we left camp. The book was an easy read, but it was also extremely distracting. I'd barely gotten through 30 pages before someone joined my table.

Katie slid into the seat across from me and lightly ran her foot up my thigh. "Did we wear you out this afternoon?"

"Actually, I'm feeling pretty good."

"Excellent, because the Twins just made me the most intriguing offer."

"Oh?" I huffed.

"Chuck, don't be an ass," she said with a frown. "I've never seen Joce stand up to Nyx before, and I think Nyx actually meant it when she promised to stop pulling pranks."

"Okay..."

"We both know they've had a crush on you for years. I don't think anyone's really stood up to them before and they want to thank you for all that you've taught them this week."

I was tempted to roll my eyes, but instead decided to offer no response. It was obvious what she was talking about, but I wasn't about to make things easy for her.

"Don't play dumb," Katie sighed. "Now that they've apologized, Joce is running the show and wants to get back to her original plan."

This time I did roll my eyes. "What plan?"

"Their plan to seduce you,"

"Something doesn't fit. Why are you trying to set me up with the Twins?"

"Everybody knows that you're mine once we get back to school, and I'm hardly worried about a couple of nymphs stealing you away. Besides, I think they've come a long way this week and Joce insists that the only reason they came to camp is because they're ready for the next step."

"I thought they were saving themselves for marriage?"

"I thought I asked you not to play dumb?" When I stuck my tongue out at her she continued. "Unlike Ali, the Twins weaseled your name out of Mr. Johnson weeks ago and, in your case, are willing to make an exception."

"Alright, I get that, but why do you want me to do this?"

"Because I trust you."

My eyes narrowed. "If I'm not supposed to be doing this for them, what's in it for you?"

"What makes you think there's anything in it for me?"

I just looked at her and laughed. "You mentioned something about an intriguing offer?"

"Right," she grimaced. "Part of the deal is that I can't reveal any details until Monday. But even if there wasn't a deal, would you really want to pass up the Twins?"

"Yes, I would. Having sex with them might be fun, but..." I started, only to be cut off.

"So you're interested?" she insisted.

"I'm male," I growled. "But if I gave in to the Twins it would just make it harder to say no later, and you know they'll try to use it against me."

"Actually," she drawled, "I and think the deal pretty much guarantees that they won't cause trouble later. But if that doesn't convince you, Joce said to say that she thinks Nyx is ready."

"I hate being manipulated," I scowled.

Katie just met my glare and waited for my decision. I still was a little pissed at Nyx, but I'd said my piece, they'd apologized, and, as she was one of Ali's best friends, it wasn't like I could avoid her forever. But I was annoyed at the speed with which things were moving, I'd only accepted their apology this afternoon, and now ... Alright, who am I kidding? This is the Twins we're talking about. I might be pissed at Nyx, but it wasn't like saying no to Joce was really an option. That said, even if I agreed I was determined to not entirely cave in to their demands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.