Naturist School Counselor - Cover

Preview

Naturist School Counselor

by Slowpoke

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Fiction Story: The leaves are just starting to change color and it's time for Chuck to head back to Naturist School. This time he's one of the seniors invited to be a counselor and Alison, his little sister, is one of the campers. If you thought the campers had fun at Naturist School, wait until you see what the counselors were up to once the sun went down and the teachers had gone to bed. Note: other story codes may apply, but only the main themes are listed below.

Tags: mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   First   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

While intended to make sense on its own, the following is a sequel set a little over a year after the completion of Naturist School. I've posted a detailed premise and a brief description of the main characters on my blog.

I want to thank Shorty, Terry, and others for the fantastic edits. I write slowly and life has once again gotten busy, but I plan to post a new chapter every Saturday until I post all 9 chapters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.