Wizard's Legacy - Cover

Wizard's Legacy

Copyright© 2008 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Paul and Denise know nothing of their past. Orphaned as infants, they must discover their heritage. Discovery can be as perilous as it is interesting, as they come into their own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

They must have decided to show me some mercy, because they weren't in there that long. My chin bounced off the floor a couple of times when they came out wrapped in towels and headed for their rooms to get dressed. Maybe letting them go first wasn't such a bad idea, after all.

Breakfast was great but I remembered last night, and didn't stuff myself. I was pleased to see that oatmeal wasn't on the menu. I had some biscuits and gravy, along with some fruit. I also had my first cup of coffee. I was warned that it was an 'acquired taste', but I liked it right away. I had almost finished my first cup before the girls showed up. When I saw them, I almost choked on it.

They were dressed in identical outfits, and were as cute as they could be. Both were wearing pink t-shirts, jeans, and boots. Denise's top was a little snug, so I figured it might be Ann's. It only made it look better on her.

"Wow!", I finally managed, Have I got some pretty sisters, or what!"

Even the girls seemed to like that one. I had a second cup of coffee, while they ate. Then it was time to meet the 'critters'. Before we started, Ann had us put some overalls on top of our school clothes.

We decided that Ann should tell us what to do, while we did the work. That way, we'd be able to learn faster. My work was harder than theirs. I tripped over that stupid cat three times. He kept rubbing up against my legs. It still went pretty quick, but Ann ended up milking the two cows. Every time I tried, the darn things wouldn't stay still. When Denise gave it a shot, she had a lot of trouble getting milk out of them. I spent most of time being embarrassed by Ann. She made a lot of ooh's and aah's when I moved feed bags or hay bales around. Denise wasn't any help. She was encouraging her with comments like "Isn't he so big and strong?", or "Look at those bulging biceps!" Believe me, she was kidding.

One thing had been bothering me about Ann, and I had to ask her something. "I heard your folks say you were really sad, Ann. You sure don't seem that way to me. What were they talking about?"

"They were kind of right", she explained. "It gets really lonely around the ranch, what with nobody else my age around and all. I just about went crazy over the summer last time, and we don't get into town much. I guess the two of you didn't get to see me that way because I was pretty happy the folks changed their minds. A little brother would've been OK I guess, but this is loads better. I liked y'all as soon as I laid eyes on you. We're gonna get along just fine, I know it!"

Ann gave us both another hug, and I was kind of worried when Denise looked at us funny when I got mine. She was smiling and shaking her head at us.

It took a while to get to school. Mrs. O'Halloran drove us, because the ranch was too far from the main road for the bus to pick us up. Besides, she had to enroll Denise and I. When we got there, Ann headed to class, while we went to the office. We were there for almost an hour, and then started our first day in second period.

I would call the school small, but that would be an understatement. I wouldn't need any help finding my classes, that was for sure. The high school had two hundred and fifty-three students (counting us), in grades seven through twelve. I would be in the eighth grade, while my 'sisters' were in the seventh. Not for long, though. The school year was almost over.

Hopefully, this school would be better. At least my clothes fit me for a change. My first class was History, and when the obligatory 'introduce yourself to the class' came up, I didn't know what to say. I decided to wing it.

"I don't know, Mr. Taylor", I said with a straight face. "I'm not sure the name has been determined yet. What does it say on the note they sent with me?"

He didn't seem to know if I was being a smart-ass or not, but he gave me the benefit of the doubt.

"The name here, is Paul O'Halloran."

"Thank you, sir" I told him before turning to the class. "I guess I should explain that. I used to be Paul Anderson. My birth parents were killed when I was very young, and until recently, I lived in an orphanage in Sioux Falls. The O'Hallorans decided I was worth adopting for some reason, so here I am."

I didn't expect questions, but a girl in the front row raised her hand. She blushed when I asked if she had to use the bathroom, but I quickly said "Just kidding. Did you want to ask me something?"

"Kinda", she stammered. "How old are you?"

"Thirteen", I replied, "I'm just kind of tall for my age, I guess."

A guy followed that up with "What's it like living in an orphanage?"

I thought for a second, before I answered "I can think of a lot of places I would rather be. Don't get me wrong, they try, but it's like being in prison most of the time. Let me put it like this. Imagine having nothing to wear but other people's worn out clothes, nothing to play with but worn out and discarded toys, and having people make fun of you all the time over things that are out of your control. That's living in an orphanage. All things considered, I'd rather be here."

Thankfully, there were no more questions, but I hoped that I hadn't opened the door for people to start teasing us again. I figured they'd find out soon anyway, so why not tell them and get it over with?

The rest of the class passed uneventfully, and I was even able to contribute with answers, when asked. They were actually a bit behind the history class I had in Sioux Falls. I was happy to see that no one seemed to be treating me any differently than I'd seen new kids treated in the past. People were actually talking to me. It was a different experience than I was used to, but I found that I liked it.

Girls were even talking to me, and that was strange. They seemed to find it hard to believe that I had no trouble talking to them, though. I guess when your best (and only) friend was a girl, you learned to do that without stuttering.

Lunch finally rolled around, and I was happy when Denise and Ann sat down on ether side of me. They had lunch this period, too. Ann's parents weren't entirely correct about her not having friends. I was the only guy at a table full of girls. Denise looked happier than I had ever seen her, and I wasn't feeling too shabby, myself.

I had gym, next. We played basketball, and for the first time in my life, I was the first one chosen on a team. I knew it was because I was the tallest, but it still felt nice. The team I was on was the 'skins', so I shucked the t-shirt I was wearing. We creamed the other team, but I only scored six points. Every time I got the ball inside, one of my teammates was left wide open when guys ran to defend me. I almost always passed the ball to one of them for wide-open shots. The girls were on the other end, playing volleyball, but I was too busy to pay attention to them.

I hoped the shower wouldn't be a problem. I'm kind of big for my age all over, if you get my meaning. Guys at the other school even razzed me about that. I didn't hear any comments here, though.

My last class was pre-algebra. Normally, I hated math, but it wasn't too bad. I was still glad when it ended. I was looking forward to getting back to the ranch.

We compared notes on the way home, and the girls did their best to embarrass me some more. They had been in the gym when I had P.E., and I'm sure they were exaggerating about the comments from the other girls when I took my shirt off. They thought it was pretty hilarious, and even my new mom cracked up.

after the chores were done, Ann decided it was time to introduce us to the horses. There was one that I seemed to be drawn towards. He was a big brute, but something made me head his way. Ann didn't notice until I was inside the corral, and stroking his neck.

I heard a squeal, and a "Oh my God! DAD, get out here. Paul is petting Diablo!"

I talked to him for a few minutes, and Mr. O'Halloran tossed me an apple to give the horse. He seemed to appreciate it. When I came back out, the whole family was staring at me like I was an alien.

"Nobody can get near that horse", Ann explained. "He's so mean that he bites anyone who tries. We just kept him to breed!"

"He seems pretty nice to me", I told her, "He just hates bits, because they hurt his mouth. I read something about a thing called a Hackamore. I don't think he'd mind that, he actually likes to be ridden."

Grandpa scratched his head and asked "How in tarnation would you know that, Did he tell you?"

"Kind of", I explained. "Sometimes, I can tell what an animal is thinking. It seemed to be a lot clearer with the horse, though. Dogs are that way, too. I get along especially well with them. Do you think I could ride Diablo sometime? I've never ridden a horse before."

"Son", Mr O'Halloran gasped, "If you can ride that beast without getting hurt, he can be your mount. You have to be the one to care for him, though"

He must have noticed the sad expression on Denise's face, because he added "Maybe after supper, Ann can show you how to saddle him. Then the three of you can pick out a mount for Denise. She might have trouble keeping up, if she has to do it afoot."

I thanked him profusely, but Denise went one better. Mr. O'Halloran seemed surprised when she hugged him, but he seemed almost as happy as she was.

I don't normally eat fast, but I did that night. We were back at the corral in less than a half hour. Ann tried to show me how to put the tack on Diablo, but he wouldn't let her. He didn't bite or anything, but he was so big he didn't have to. Finally, she stepped back a few feet, and talked me through it.

It was cool the way a horse was decided on for Denise. Ann took her into the corral, and had her stand as far away from the horses as she could. Denise stood there by herself for less than five minutes, before a beautiful horse walked right up to her and nickered. I could see that Denise was in love. It was a neat looking horse with a solid gold color, except for the mane and tail, which were almost white. Ann called it a Palomino.

After 'Goldie' was saddled, we had our first riding lesson. It wasn't a big deal to me. I listened to what Ann said, but I 'listened' to Diablo more. It was more like we listened to each other, really. He seemed to know what I wanted him to do before I did. Denise had a little more trouble, but not much. Ann was shocked that Diablo and I got along so well. I think she was trying to teach me a lesson when she let us out of the corral and told me to run to the end of the pasture and back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.