The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sarah had gone to bed relatively early Friday night and was being lazy about getting out of bed, finally escaping the womb like warmth of her soft mattress and incubating blankets when she had to prepare herself to meet Adam who was himself taking his time rising to the new day.

Adam had a couple of reasons to be slow to rise. His mind wouldn't shut off the night before, wrestling with the experience which had essentially resolved a deep fear he had left festering inside him from his earliest moments of sexual awareness, his homoerotic fantasies. Wet dreams often resulted from images of a man's penis or anus or lips caressing him and fucking him, but more disturbing were the man replacing the woman in his thoughts when he masturbated. Why would he ever need a fantasy image other than Sarah; her face was beautiful, her breasts were perfect, her shape was ideal, and even her pussy was fantastic in its look and feel around his cock and its sweet odor? But as he neared completion, at the point of no return, images of penises and hard asses and taut bodies would invade his thoughts and take over when he began to cum. So when he sought Jordan after school and before the football game, his overwhelming need to be with a man was driving him past his fear of entering this seemingly inescapable sexual world. Even Jordan was surprised and a little afraid, wondering if he was being set up for some kind of anti-gay vigilante justice but realized when he looked into Adam's eyes that Adam was more afraid than he was and perhaps more needy. At the football game under the bleachers Adam laid out the plan: Jordan would sneak through the woods to a road where Jordan's car would be waiting. Adam's car, an LTD formerly owned by his dad had been a perfect place for him and Sarah to make out; it was wide, and when the front seat was pushed forward there was plenty of room in the back seat to move into almost any position. Once they reached a spot deep in a nearby park where no lights or buildings were anywhere to be seen they made love; Adam greasing up Jordan's asshole with the KY jelly he had purloined from the orgy and then, once the two had climaxed, Adam's sperm ejaculating into the depths of Jordan's anus, and then masturbating each other to hardness again, Jordan greased up Adam's hole and fucked him for a much longer time until they climaxed. Little was said; the two had nothing in common. Before dropping Adam off at his house, they made a date for Monday night. Thus the restless night brought not only a short sleep, but pain in his rectum greater than the one he had experienced after the orgy. Using his mother's bath salts he took a long bath, the first since he was a child. Somehow as it comforted his body and soothed his rectum it also eased his mind. By the time he toweled off and dressed, he was ready to meet Sarah.

Horny for a cock, it wasn't completely discouraging that Adam was being distracted performing cunnilingus, Sarah, having used all of her wiles to bring his cock to full hardness with her mouth and hands, hadn't come close to cumming from his mouth, but as soon as she sat down on his fat cock she nearly had an orgasm. As they rocked in Adam's back seat, she remained at a high plateau for several minutes, the friction of the rocking sustaining the length and breadth of Adam's mighty weapon. When her excitement began to peak, she was lunging against his crotch, then pulled down hard, her hands reaching around his ass so fingers could enter his back hole and rub his prostrate to coax him to join her in climaxing, but he cried out in pain and nearly tossed her off his cock. It remained inside her, but her orgasmic threshold faded back to become a distant gate that needed to be slowly worked towards again. As she returned to the steady rocking, Adam confessed indirectly.

"I know Jordan has been your friend since forever, and I guess I've been avoiding him for as long as I've known you or him since our family moved here six years ago, and it kind of baffles me because he seems so different from you or from us and yet you seem to know him intimately and I wonder how you communicate or what you talk about because if I was to be around him I wouldn't even know where to begin to talk to him. I mean what do we share except the weather we both are under; I know he doesn't give a shit about sports and I know I don't give a shit about theater or art or whatever he's into, so if I was to hang out with him, what would we say to each other? What do you two talk about?"

Sarah stopped grinding down on Adam's cock, and it immediately began to fade inside her. "You're fucking Jordan?" she asked, not in anger but in surprise. Adam couldn't answer, his head tilted away from hers so their eyes couldn't meet. "I don't mind if you're gay, Adam," said Sarah. "You could have talked to me about it."

"I couldn't, not even to myself," said Adam sadly. "But I'm not gay, not completely. I love you. I love your body and your face and being inside you and being connected like this."

"But you're not even..." Sarah stopped herself from insulting the fragile ego of her lover, telling him he was a wet noodle inside the pussy he had just claimed he loved, and decided she needed to cum and she needed for him to cum with her for both of them to attain some completion. Except for an orgy or two she hoped and surmised would be in their future, she realized this was going to be the last time they would fuck, that they would be alone loving each other physically and emotionally, kissing and caressing and building their lust and then fucking and cumming and relaxing in a profound cuddle which, because he rarely made her cum was the most endearing part of their relationship. Instead of shaming him and driving him away from her arms forever, and she was not ashamed of him, she would bring him a goodbye gift which she would share that would signify the peak of their relationship, ending at the highest point.

"Lay back, Adam. Close your eyes," she said, keeping his shriveling dick inside her pussy as he lay back on the backseat. She began stroking his lean swimmer's body, long, gentle strokes that moved across his face and into his short, shaggy reddish hair, bleached by the pool water, and then back down across his chest, sliding over his nipples, then over his wide shoulders and down his strong arms and across his hands. "We're on a raft floating aimlessly at sea," she began. "The water is gently rising and falling below the raft." Her body began to rock on top of him, carefully so as not to lose his cock, which thankfully was beginning to enlarge. She kissed his lips gently and then lightly brushed her mouth over his forehead and across his eyes. "We are naked and alone, the world is far away. The rolling water is helping us, helping you move inside me. We are one with the ocean as we caress each other, our hands, our lips, our bodies." She leaned over him and rubbed her breast across his torso, her hard nipples teasing his nipples. "Our organs, yours deep in mine rise and fall with the rise and fall of the ocean. The breeze blows across us, singing in our ears, cooling the sweat off our heated bodies as the sun heats us, makes us warm as do our movements, our subtle exertions. We accentuate the movements, rising a little higher, falling a little faster, rubbing a little harder both inside and out, your penis giving me more pleasure with its friction, your body more intensity in its grasp, your lips against mine or my neck or my ear intensifying its kisses as I intensify my holding of you and my kissing." With her torso against his, she began to speed up the fuck, letting more of his cock slip out before pushing down with greater force. She nibbled his ear, causing him to exhale a thrilled sigh. She whispered into it. "We are moving with the ocean and accentuating its motion until we are rocking the raft. But it is a safe vessel; it will hold us no matter how much we rock it. The ocean, the raft, the wind and our bodies are one, supporting, connecting, holding, intermingling, loving us as we love each other, connecting with us as we are connected, safe in the arms of nature. Then the raft lowers suddenly above your head. It will hold. We are safe. A body rises from the ocean, lean, handsome, buzzing with sexual energy, naked, glistening wet, the sea pouring off his limber body, his cock wobbles hard and long, the sea dripping from it like a faucet spout as he gets on his knees from out of the ocean. He watches us fuck, stroking his cock, pleasured by our vision, readying himself to add to it. He stands above us, straddling your torso. I reach out and grab his hips and kiss his tight butt and slide my tongue into his rectum. He's on his knees; you can feel his thighs along your chest. His cock dangles in front of you. You grab it and put it in your mouth. You love the taste, the salty taste of the sea and the manly taste of his flesh. You love the hardness and the softness combined and the intensity of his lust as he shoves it rudely in and out of your mouth, threatening to impale you, to drive it into your throat, but resisting, and you love the feeling of power and restraint. Your hand takes it, fingers feel the texture and the power; they move to the swaying balls, feeling their vulnerability and their subtle motion, the swaying and the tensing and relaxing and the pulsing and expansion. You're fucking me hard, pushing up into me as I push hard down on you. You are claiming my depths with your cock, the head seeking the place where life begins. You take over my job of reaming him, using your spit coated fingers instead of your tongue. Everything feels tight, your cock filling me completely, his cock filling your mouth and threatening the narrow confines of your throat, your fingers multiplying inside his rectum until you send your hand inside. We are fucking, all of us at a frenzied pace. The wind blows hard through our limbs. The ocean's undulations are now counterpoint to our motions, but the rise and fall amplifies the senses, until with one giant wave, it lifts us high as we fuck hard and fast and then drops us, weightless, and, oh god, we cum and cum and oh fuck, oh yeah, I feel you filling me with your hot sperm and he fills your mouth and you swallow like my pussy swallowing your hot shots with hot throbs and oh fuck yeah!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.