The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

So the meeting at Candice's house a month after Candice's deflowering had been brewing for much of the quarter, with Joseph sharing time with each of them, repeating events of their first encounters except for Jordan, who had become more of a typical male friend, usually hanging out at Joseph's house. The result was Candice being somewhat sated by some lusty fucks while Sarah and Jordan were in need of sexual completion.

A fire needs a spark, and then kindling and oxygen to develop into full flame. The study group, after feeding themselves while discussing the project, solved by Joseph's brilliance by the end of their dinner, rehearsed their presentation for a half hour until they couldn't stand it anymore.

"I have a confession to make," said Sarah. "I've been with Adam for over a year now. I know he's the class stud, star athlete and all that. I know how we're viewed, homecoming king and queen. But it isn't good, not for me. I love him despite his arrogance and his dullness, but his lack of prowess in the bedroom is the one thing that would drive me away. We never have a lot of opportunities, and when they come, I don't cum. I can't stand it anymore. Today you all felt it. So let's just admit why we're here is because we need Joseph to release us from our absolute unfulfilled desire. Candice, how about putting on some sexy music?" As Candice searched through her record collection, Sarah threw off her sweater. "It was like a cloud around us today at school. At the end of our meeting something happened, Joseph, something that drove us mad. It didn't go away, not even when we separated. It clouded us with images of you naked making love to us." Jordan nodded. The sound of Chaka Khan over a rough funky bed of music provided by Rufus singing "Tell Me Something Good" throbbed from the big speakers. Cheerleader training helped Sarah in her strip tease; her hips rolled with unrestrained ease, each button she unbuttoned was a sensuous moment. Even the releasing of her bra was sinuous. Candice straddled Joseph on his wooden chair and began kissing him, her eyes shut while his were open watching Sarah perform. The kiss was hot, lips met perfectly, sucking gently, opening enough to allow the tongues to play. Candice blindly undid Joseph's buttons, interrupted by Joseph pulling off her t-shirt, revealing her large, heavy breasts squeezed into a bra barely able to restrain them. He reached around her thick body and released them standing strong and firm, as beautiful as any he had seen, the areolas were large circles around impressive pointing finger tip nipples. He sucked one into his mouth, and she leaned back and sighed, pushing her still clothed pussy against his still clothed cock. Sarah continued to gyrate, pulling her panties up into her pussy lips, lifting her skirt so he could see them. She slid them off and was rubbing fingers against her pubic bone, tips disappearing inside her and reemerging glistening. Candice slowly slid all the way down his leg until she was on her knees. She undid his belt, opened his jeans and pulled them off, revealing his tented underwear. Jordan large blue eyes were wide with excitement.

"Grab that paper bag on the table and bring it here," commanded Joseph. Jordan obeyed.

Pulling the KY tube out, he ordered Jordan to strip. Jordan showed his leanness and firmness all over, including his lengthy cock. The phone rang.

The half naked Candice, breasts bouncing delightfully, arose from the floor and answered the phone. "Sarah, it's for you," she said.

"Adam? You got my message?" asked Sarah into the receiver.

"What's this shit about needing lessons?" said Adam quietly but angrily. He didn't want his parents and little brother to hear.

"You remember the other night, our little post fuck fight?" Sarah continued stroking her pussy, watching Joseph covering Jordan's cock with KY and Candice pulling off her pants and panties, her large ass and blonde bush revealed, then pulling Joseph's Jockeys off, revealing his magnificent member waving at her before Candice took it in her mouth. The other cock in the room was being stroked by Joseph and its owner kissed him.

"Okay, Sarah, I thought that's what you meant," said Adam careful not to mention sex.

"And when I talked about comparing penises, when you couldn't quite deny their attraction?"

"I'm not gay," he said quickly and as quietly as possible.

"Of course you're not, sweetheart. Most of the time I turn you on so much you barely last a minute. But you've heard the term bi-sexual, haven't you?"

"Fuck you," said Adam.

"Yes, darling, I want you to fuck me, but I want it to be good. You come to 303 South Meadow Lane right now for your first lesson."

"Fuck you," repeated Adam.

"Do you want me Adam? Do you want us to remain lovers?"

"Do you?" asked Adam unsteadily.

"If you don't come here right now, I don't know. I love you, but I have needs. You drive me crazy, but you don't give me release from my need for you. I don't want to lose you, so get your ass here pronto." She hung up.

Joining Candice at Joseph's cock, the two women licked either side of it, touching tongues. Sarah couldn't believe the electric shock she felt shooting from tongue to pussy. They traded off sucking Joseph's cock. Sarah played with Joseph's heavy balls, first with fingers, then with her mouth, sucking them in and playing with them like they were marbles in a fleshy, hairy sack. She felt a trembling coming from them and warned Candice.

"I think he's about to cum. I don't think you're ready for that yet." She quickly took over sucking his cap into her mouth as his cock began to expand, releasing his pungent sticky fluid. The girls looked up at Joseph and Jordan when they heard their moans. Jordan was cumming, his cum was splattering onto Joseph's well defined chest. Candice surprised Sarah by French kissing her, sharing the sperm still captured in Sarah's mouth. Sarah was even more surprised by how turned on she was from Candice's soft lips and tongue. Candice was surprised by the flavor of the ejaculate, not exactly pleasant, but exciting having cum literally from Joseph. She was also surprised by Sarah's passion. The evening was becoming a dream come true, a dream Candice was afraid to end, afraid to release her mouth and guide her lover to the much more comfortable bed, afraid separation would pop this fantasy balloon, but she risked it.

"Let's go to bed," said Candice, taking Sarah's hand and leading her easily. Once in bed, with Sarah spread open on her back, Candice slid one of her thighs under Sarah's so she could be open as well and press her pussy against Sarah's while lying on top, and then resumed the kiss, discovering the passion not just continuing, but intensified.

Voyeurs for the time being, their penises spent, Joseph and Jordan watched the ladies make love. When the music went silent, Jordan walked over to Candice's record collection. Candice began journeying down Sarah's smoothly muscled slim body with mouth and hands loving every inch of the body she had wanted to explore in just this way since early puberty, finding the reality, with its subtle textures and smells and the sounds of Sarah's sighs and the subdued writhing Candice was causing was way beyond her imagination. Stimulated by the sight of Sarah being made love to by Candice, the loving caresses, the inevitable movement of her mouth down to the sexual center of Sarah's body made Joseph's cock slowly fill, thickening and elongating without any assistance from his hand. When Donna Summer's endless hit, "Love to Love You Baby," began throbbing from the speakers, everyone had a quick laugh before returning to the enjoyment of each other's bodies. For Jordan, that meant sitting on the floor under the foot of the bed and taking Joseph's rising penis into his mouth. For Joseph, it meant not only the slippery hot friction at his penis, but the ass and anus and pussy of Candice whose mouth had reached Sarah's pussy and was feasting on it, her ass lifted high and available for Joseph to hold and squeeze those big strong cheeks and open them up for his lips and tongue to administer licks and sucks and wet penetration of those two neighboring orifices. Candice spread her legs wider, her pussy gaping open, beckoning Joseph to fill it. Popping out of Jordan's mouth full length and hard, his cock bounced off his abdomen. He crawled onto the remaining space at the foot of the bed, positioned his cock at Candice's pussy lips and drove it into her, using her impressive hips as a hand hold, pulling him in without pulling her out of her mouth's occupation of Sarah's pussy, Sarah appreciating the uninterrupted attack with moans of pleasure.

Jordan was oiling himself up with the KY jelly, pulling on his long lean cock to regain a full erection when the doorbell rang. After everyone paused in mid motion, Jordan volunteered to go up and let Adam in. He was grabbing for clothes when Sarah said, "Greet him naked."

"If he kills me, you're paying for the funeral," said Jordan.

"It'll get him in the proper frame of mind."

"Confusion?" asked Joseph.

"He knows you're gay," explained Sarah, "and not a threat to usurp his place as my lover, and he won't be struggling to hold back his fists, but his lips on your lips or on your cock, so yeah maybe confusion is what to expect. I bet the first thing he sees is your cock, and he won't look away for a moment or two. Ah," she sighed when Candice resumed her attack, suckling on Sarah's stiff clit. Joseph also continued shafting Candice, slowly building speed back to the steady thrusts, the tempo and depth he had been at before the interruption.

"Come in," said Jordan. Sarah was right about Adam's downward focus. Jordan wondered if Adam was watching his ass, Jordan's pride, when he turned away. "Follow me," he told Adam, walking to the basement door, opening it and taking the stairs. He glanced back to see Adam's reddening face looking asswards, his heart skipping a beat because the tall, wide shouldered blond tinged red headed pug nosed yet handsome stud was checking him out. Loving the theatricality, Jordan paused at the entrance to Candice's bedroom. The sounds of passion were heard, emanating from the speakers, though Adam may have not known that, but the sound of real passion, of Sarah's unmistakable wails of pleasure which Adam had heard only a couple times recently while fucking her, were mixed in. Jordan resisted the temptation to say "Ta Da" when he flung the door open and revealed the tableau of fucking and sucking on the king sized bed at the center left of the large basement bedroom.

"Hurry, you two," said Sarah thickly amidst her moans. Jordan grabbed the KY and greased his cock and slid the jelly into Joseph's fundament with a couple fingers. Adam stood at the side of the bed watching the orgy. "Take off your pants," ordered Sarah, which he did. "Underwear too, silly." Once naked from ass down, revealing a cock just beginning to rise to an impressive thickness, Adam approached the edge of the bed where Sarah's hand beckoned. She began pulling on his shaft. "Closer," she ordered. With her shifting towards the edge of the bed and his thighs pressing against it, his cock and her lips and tongue met. Between tongue laps and lip sucks, she talked. "Look at what Candice is doing to me. She's making me feel so good, so ready to be fucked into a mighty orgasm. And look at Joseph. He's not just wailing away at Candice's pussy. He's careful to slide it right, letting her guide the tempo, stroking her where she can get the most out of it, waiting for her to climb the ladder to bliss.

Jordan carefully balanced himself on the bed, holding onto Joseph's torso as he stood behind him and slowly entered Joseph's narrow passage. Once the head popped through the sphincter, and he began pumping into the narrow space, it was Candice who became loud. "Oh my god, it's like you've doubled in size. Oh fuck." She was losing her concentration on pleasuring Sarah.

"Get naked, Adam and fuck me," said Sarah. Adam climbed between her thighs, and Sarah guided him inside where he began thrusting fast. "Stop," Sarah yelled. She took his hand and placed it at the top of her pussy. "My clit," she said. She guided his fingers inside and up along the top. "My g-spot," she explained.

"I know," said Adam, the first words he had spoken since he arrived.

"Bring your cock out until the head is at the opening, and then slide it in so the friction is high. Press into me so our pubic bones meet. Lift up so I can feel you in all the best places inside me. Oh yes, Adam, that's good. Faster. Not too fast. Oh god, I love your fat cock. Harder. Oh fuck that's fucking nice."

Everybody reached a plateau of pleasure which felt awesome but not orgasmic. For Joseph if not for the others the problem was a disconnection; Adam and Sarah were separate from the rest. Hoping the cheerleader would take the bait and lead them to the biggest cheer, the most complete orgasmic cheer of their young lives, he said, "I never knew how much pleasure is found inside the rectum. Adam, Sarah, I want us all connected."

"I was afraid Adam's cock would tear me apart," said Sarah. "I know you'll be gentle."

Everyone separated. Joseph sat up on the bed. Jordan handed him the KY. His pole was slippery already, but he wanted to be sure not to bring too much friction to Sarah's virgin ass. He shoved his fingers inside her, greasing and loosening her up as she sat in his lap. They kissed, shocking Adam until she coaxed him close and brought his mouth to Joseph's and her mouths and they played three way tag with their tongues. Jordan ran to the bathroom to clean off his cock, readying it to enter a new body. Sarah lifted herself up while Joseph placed his weapon at her back hole. She gingerly tried to bring his cockhead through her sphincter, but it resisted. Joseph lay back guiding Sarah to do the same. "Let yourself relax completely. I won't hurt you." She nodded and smiled. He gave her a loving kiss, and then massaged her front: her face, her shoulders, her chest, her breasts, her solar plexus, her abdomen, her clit, her pussy. She was ready. Candice lifted her up while Joseph raised his pole at an angle to penetrate. Legs pushing him towards the head of the bed brought his cockhead to her anus and, with a blissful pop, at least for Joseph, through. Slow thrusts gradually deepened his journey into her nether region until he was fully inside.

"Oh fuck that's intense," said Sarah. When Adam climbed between her legs and entered her pussy, she said, "Oh god that's amazing." Adam was amazed too by another cock moving against his, making his travels inside her a play of complicated and exciting frictions. Then he felt pressure on his anus as Jordan greased him up for something he had once feared and fought against, his fantasy of being fucked up the ass. His body was ready, open and relaxed, wanting Jordan's cock inside, craving it, needing it, and when Jordan's cock head popped through the narrow but not defensive sphincter and slid in and out, deeper and deeper, his body, led by his ecstatic mind, was loving it. Even the unmistakable noise of a camera didn't bother him. There was nothing in the universe except fucking his beautiful girlfriend accompanied by Joseph's rigid sliding flesh and being fucked by the beautiful Jordan with smooth contrapuntal strokes.

After tossing on "Country Life" by Roxy Music, Candice walked around the intricately moving and loudly moaning and percussively slapping pile of naked flesh on her bed and took pictures. While stripping off the developer covers to reveal the inspiration for her next work of art, Joseph ordered her to join them. She carefully straddled Sarah's face and lowered her pussy to Sarah's mouth. Sarah lapped at her pussy, shoving her fingers inside, giving her clit suction until Sarah was completely overcome by the harder and faster fucking pushing her towards orgasm. Sarah's head tilted away, her face pressing against Joseph's shoulder. Joseph, who had been licking along Candice's thighs, took over pleasuring Candice with his mouth. Candice and Adam meanwhile were wildly swapping spit, their mouths sealed for a moment until their sighs needed an open exit and the tongues which had been moving from one mouth to the other, were playing out in the air.

Movement became frantic as orgasms neared for the five conjoined lovers; an intimate jumble of hard and fast thrusts creating a friction that was nearing the final spark to set off a gargantuan explosion. The crescendo, a moment of incredibly rapid and hard strokes, sent them over, jets of cum entered orifices throbbing and buzzing squeezing and releasing, and, for the women's pussies, pouring forth their own cum. All five bodies held tight to their various partners and then let go.

As the mass of flesh separated, dripping penises slipping small and soft out of dripping orifices, tongues retracted into mouths, each body lifting off the pile when the body above them was gone, leaving Joseph lying alone staring sightless towards the ceiling lost in his enlightened oblivion, the various entities of that mass became unique in their endeavors. While Adam dressed, Jordan ran naked upstairs to the toilet near the basement door and Candice led a barely conscious but loosely smiling Sarah to her bathroom to evacuate waste and to shower.

Once Adam was dressed he stood by the bathroom door. "Sarah, I have to go. Can we talk?"

"Sarah's a little out of it right now," said Candice.

"Damnit," said Adam. "I'll call you later."

"You can exit through the basement entrance on the other side," said Candice.

Dazed with a beatific smile, Joseph slowly sat up on the bed. Adam watched, shaking his head, his judgmental view of the world which was his common view having returned soon after ejaculating into Sarah's pussy and having Jordan's cum fill his rectum despite the never before experienced intensity of his orgasm, looked at Joseph as mad. It made him pause, worried for Sarah. "Fuck her," he said to himself, thinking she was nearly as nuts, bringing him to this madness. He shook his head and walked out the door.

Ironically, once Adam arrived home, he spent a long time in his bathroom supposedly evacuating waste and showering, but mostly reliving the events, getting very turned on and masturbating to an orgasm nearing the magnitude of the one he had enjoyed a short time before.

Rising from the bed, Joseph slowly walked to the table cluttered with Candice's artistic paraphernalia, finding a drawing pad and a drafting pencil and began to write, recording his orgasmic/enlightenment experience:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.