The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

"I'm ready for you; I think you're ready for me," said Candice cryptically after class.

"I think I'm ready for anything," said Joseph.

Walking to Candice's house, they said little to each other. Mostly Joseph complimented her on the artwork he'd seen at Jordan's and Sarah's. Candice simply nodded and smiled. It was enough; her smile was radiant not only because of its unusual occurrence but because it was a smile of such purity and truth and depth it was a projection of godhead.

Stepping down four concrete steps, Candice unlocked the door and switched on the lights. Her large Georgian two story house would fit a family of 8 with a room or two to spare. Joseph was shown a basement containing a king sized bed, a long wall of bookshelves filled with books, a desk, an entertainment system with a turntable and a television, and a studio with an easel, a table littered with palettes and paints and brushes and several stretched canvases leaning against the walls, the images hidden. A wall with a door cut her off from the rest of the basement, but the amount of space in her room left little remaining space despite the size of the house.

Added to the clutter was a small refrigerator from which Candice plucked a couple of Miller long necks, and a sofa, chaise lounge and a couple of stools sitting in the middle of the studio area. Joseph sat on the soft couch. Candice sat on the stool near her table of palettes and paints and the large blank canvas resting on her easel.

"I take it since you've seen my art that you have been with Sarah and Jordan outside of class," said Candice.

"Wouldn't they have told you?" asked Joseph.

"No. We haven't gotten together since the end of summer. You might say we have a peculiar relationship. We've been friends since before memory, best of friends until we developed our unique interests and adolescence hit, sending us into different cliques and pursuing different companions."

"You don't even call each other?"

"Sometimes, but then its just two of us talking, which isn't the same, so we don't do it very often, just checking up on each other from time to time like if we seemed upset or ecstatic at school and the other wanted to help or share some wonderful moment in our lives."

"A momentous occasion doesn't include me visiting them?" asked Joseph with a smile.

"I knew you were a cocky bastard, or you'd become one. We never discuss intimate encounters."

"So you know what happened?"

"I figured it would have to involve sex. You turn us on, Joseph. You never noticed the telltale signs: the lingering glances at your face and your crotch; the certain female odor; the adjustments Jordan makes to his trousers? You seem so aware; I'm surprised you didn't notice."

"I'm developing my awareness, its true. I am going through a process, like a monk studying and contemplating and meditating to gain enlightenment. In fact I see myself as a monk, but a lone monk, not even a rogue monk because, as far as I know, I am alone in my process."

"Obviously not an ascetic process."

"No."

"I'm glad."

"But I have been a loner all my life, not a lot of social experiences, so I guess of all the studies I am making, sensitivity to how friends respond to me would be at the most novice level."

"Would you take off your clothes for me, Joseph? I want to see you naked."

As Joseph disrobed, Candice grabbed a large pad of paper and some charcoal, and while studying him was disappointed that his penis was small. She walked up to him, kissing him tentatively, slowly becoming more passionate until she broke away, removed all her clothes except her well filled black silky bra and matching panties, putting on a light cotton smock, leaving it open at the front and returned to kissing. Joseph was excited by her body; it was large, a little on the fat side, but voluptuous, with wide hips and heavy, large breasts, the nipples distending her bra. He enjoyed her soft flesh and her pronounced curves with his hands while her hands explored his shoulders and chest and back and ass. Pulling on his ass so he was pressing his naked cock against her soft rounded tummy, the cock she had successfully engorged to full stiffness, she sighed contentedly. Separating from him, she stepped quickly into her bedroom area and returned with massage oil, filling the palm of her hand with it and grabbing his cock and sliding a slippery fist up and down.

"Tell me how hard. I've never done this before," she said. He guided her to the proper technique, and satisfied by his size and hardness, she gave him a long kiss, released his lips from hers and her fingers from his cock, cleaned off her slippery hands with a paint stained rag and sat on the stool and began sketching. After a few minutes, she knelt in front of him and studied his cock. "Stroke it for me; I don't want my hands too greasy," she said as she sketched. With a loud ruffling noise, she sent the sketch to the back of the book. "Lay across the chaise lounge," she instructed. "Be seductive."

Continuing to stroke his cock, Joseph watched as Candice sketched and noticed her getting fidgety. "Come here a minute," he said. She sat on his lap at first, but he guided her into a straddling position, and as they kissed, he slid his hand between her thighs and stroked her pussy, Candice stroking his cock in return. Pushing the panty gusset aside, he entered her slickness, circled her opening, and began stroking inside with his fingers. After a couple minutes he moved his fingers towards her clit making her sigh when they touched it. "Stand up," he ordered. When she did, he slid off her panties revealing her lightly covered blonde pubis, and after guiding her to occupy the spot where he had been reclining, opened her thighs and began giving her a thorough tongue lashing and lips sucking treatment. She was responding, her big ass rolling her pussy up and down, helping the job of making her orgasm easier with further assistance from her hands sliding under her bra and mauling her nipples. Sensing she was near orgasm, he pressed his face into her pubis and sucked hard on her clit, his fingers ravaging her interior and pressing her g-spot. Her groans became loud as her legs wavered and her cunny pulsed out nectar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.