The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Preliminaries to the orgy began with a discussion led by Candice; being the first leader of the Order of the Love Monk gatherings it only seemed right she would lead the first annual gathering of initiates. After announcing the beginning of the first annual grand gathering, Sister Candy introduced herself, and then asked for a show of hands for all those who had ideas for papers or books to expand the Order, and when several initiates raised their hands, she asked if they would leave their names and ideas with Andy before they left. Andy added that if he was too busy the book would be on his desk in the library, and the kiss he gave to his companion, Linda gave the group an idea of why he might be busy and they chuckled.

"Since I am a lucky intimate of Brother Joseph and told him I was scared to be up here in front of you like this, we shared a wonderful meditation which was only truly helpful when he handed me some writing. 'What Prevents a Cosmic Orgasm from Happening' is the title, and is an article he wrote awhile ago, planning to publish it when our first anthology comes out, except he needs feedback. In it he discusses two events in which enlightenment failed, one is the use of marijuana, which he found to be an inhibitor of balance as he had found when he tried doing Tai Chi while high. Fascinated by the importance of balance, much of the article dwells on it. The other factor, the loss of trust from an unfortunate event in which a prospective brother proved to be disrespectful of a sister's request to the point of near violation and assault is the most important prevention of bliss, and in fact Joseph explores that in great detail in his new book under the section entitled, 'The Well Being of the Orgy," so he says less about it in the article, though his focus on shared trust is beautifully expressed. Anyway, instead of quoting text as we normally do and sharing our thoughts from that, I simply would like anyone who has discovered things that have prevented cosmic orgasms to speak up."

Notebook in hand, Joseph noted each citation, many seeming irrelevant because a little effort and communication would have resolved the problem easily enough, but the laziness of not working through and beyond such small problems was worth being addressed. Unfortunately his determination not to be involved in the discussion prevented such an address at the moment, though the importance of his absence he felt was more important. Other problems, such as incessant noise and threats of discovery were more significant but not all that interesting, and his inclusion of them in the article he anticipated being short and sweet. The one prevention he wanted to hear about, whether including prostitutes in orgies affected the outcome had not been mentioned and the time of discussion was ending. Approaching Candice reluctantly to at least put the question out there was fortunately stopped when Andy spoke.

"None of you have mentioned the money factor," began Andy. "Perhaps your youth and beauty and disinterest in the sordid world of sex workers have kept you from the experience. First of all, I know at least one of you has lived that life and is not a sordid or dirty person because of it, and though she may not realize it herself, such service is essential to civilization in general and to the well being of many of her clients in particular. And her exceptional ability and I know first hand how good she is, only makes her choice of careers that much more important to those who need her services. Anyway, I enjoy the company of prostitutes and hustlers, not necessarily hanging out with them, but hiring them for sex, and with this very question in mind actually brought to me by our dear Brother Joseph, I hired myself an orgy. Not all the participants were pros though everyone knew they were involved. Making sure the experiment was as much like any other orgy, we had our preliminary meeting in which the leader addressed the question of learning a new exercise at each orgy, using Joseph's quote about quieting and refocusing the mind as important exercises for intensifying the orgasmic experience, and we decided it should happen only on the occasions in which the leader specifically focuses on the gathering doing an exercise as the substance of the meeting. Of course the pros had nothing to say, but neither, as far as I could tell, did they look bored. However the orgy was not a success and it has everything to do with money. You see like any purchase you are buying manufactured items, and in the case of prostitutes that means manufactured sex, people bought to please, to encourage pleasure and to perform their own manufactured pleasure, in other words, to fake it. As we all know, we open our souls in complete trust so that we can join into a unity freed from our separate bodies, and basically such a thing is impossible with prostitutes, at least those hired to perform for us, and when they are not hired, when they are not constrained by expectations to perform, they are not prostitutes, like I'm not a businessman or Sister Linda is not a personnel director when we become one with the cosmos."

Foreplay constituted the second part of the preliminaries, and was mostly directed towards the men, who were sucked and fucked to orgasm to prolong the main event. It was also a time of sensuality in which the clothes, though minimal, were stripped away by a partner to reveal nakedness as a sensual treat. Many couples who had experience finding the trigger to release the man's cum paired off, but because there were more women than men, several of the pre-orgy releases were done by two women sharing a cock. Though the intent was to bring the first orgasm to the man, the women were teased into readiness as well most often by each other, while taking turns on the man's cock they would kiss or suckle a breast or finger each other's quims. The occasional sixty-nine was performed for those like Joseph, who was enjoying Sarah's pussy as she and Natty sucked on his ready cock, not needing to cum because he had several orgasms earlier, and Kevin, who was as wild fucking Mimi with his tongue and fingers and she was sucking his long lean dong, had no problem cumming with any distractions because to Mimi's insatiable joy, he was a cum machine, making up for many years in which hand jobs were his only way to orgasm. The gay men having been lost in the throes of orgies intimately attached to women had set aside any discomfort with the opposite sex and were enjoying the soft lips of females bringing them to orgasm, though more often than not they would kiss each other while the women sucked them. As for Jordan, whose male partner was filming the orgy, Caleb busy systematically turning the cameras on, moving from camera to camera, and then coming back to the first to swap reels and changing the other cameras as the loaded film in them ended, found himself enjoying Nina's efforts to make him cum without the usual male barrier between them. Greasing up his pole with the plentiful tubes of lubricant lining the floor around the bed, the tubes accompanied by many packets of condoms which would cover every cock once the orgy began but were mostly untouched during the preliminary pairing of established couples, Nina, the youngest participant allowed at the orgy, the two children a year younger were watching over the other kids either playing outdoors or, in the case of Devi, being carefully watched upstairs in the playroom, though the sixteen year old in charge of the youngest children soon found herself unneeded because Raul's two children were carefully enjoying their time with Devi, squirted a quantity of the jelly into a hand of the love of her life, who whispered, "I'm going to be a dirty boy before the orgy starts," sending Nina darting across the room to a tub of hot damp hand towels, grabbing one and a neighboring dry one and darted back to her lover. He oiled her asshole as they kissed, her fingers continually stroking his stiffness, relieved that it seemed to be getting harder rather than softening, and when she sat her anus onto his cock head and guided it in, Jordan's strong slim muscles tensed to assure a slow ascent inside, he whispered, "I love you Nina," making her heart throb with joy, her head turning back to kiss him with hard passion, letting go when they began to fuck in earnest and when he laid her face down against the bed joining his hands with hers as they manipulated her tight nipples and rigid clit, his hips bounced off her ass with piston like speed until they froze and trembled and throbbed, Jordan jettisoning his load deep into her nether region.

Two by two or three by three once ejaculation was accomplished the initiates moved to the center of the bed, finding new bodies and faces to join with and bring cocks slowly back to life and sustain and amplify the pleasure of the women. Joseph and SHE separated from their lovers and grabbed packets of condoms, moving from man to man, sucking each penis until it was hard enough to be covered, SHE's deep throat being the most effective, thrilling her subjects with the unique sensation. Having finished that job, Joseph grabbed tubes of lube and handed them out to those interested while SHE crawled over to Caleb on hands and knees like a leopard and fucked his cock with her throat until he was cumming, and after releasing it, brought the load still in her mouth to his mouth and kissed him, shoving his sperm into his mouth with her playful tongue. "Thank you for your sacrifice," she said with a wink and walked away, Caleb admiring her perfect little ass as it swayed. Along with Mimi, she placed herself closest to the door just a couple bodies away form her bandmate because once nirvana ended they would need to be the first to exit and ready the band for the final event. On the other hand, once Joseph's chore was done, he let the caresses and kisses he had reluctantly escaped take hold of him, and slipping on a condom lay back under the deepest pile of bodies, found a cock to steer into a nearby pussy as his was guided inside another slippery hole, played with the pole and the clit he had helped to conjoin, suckled on a nearby nipple, passionately kissed some woman's lips swapping tongues, and though buried in moving flesh, felt safe and loved and loving, sharing air like they were sharing bodies, and sensed the chaos of motion of the interconnected bodies gradually find a rhythm as the speed and intensity of the fucking and sucking built, the rhythm coalescing over nearly an hour and like the hour hand of a clock moving, barely detectable.

When Andy watched the raw footage a week later in San Francisco, he was amazed at the final form of the orgy, like the throbbing of a heart, but one beating at a rapid pace like a small animal; not sending out life fluid with each throb, it was brought to a steadily increasing beat for itself, a flow of pleasure and love through itself, not just self sustaining but intensifying itself until the flesh stopped at its deepest inner movement before expanding outwards to edges of cohesion, and the heart throbbing mass finally discharged its love fluid. While the physical last thrust was occurring, an aura of brightness was visible, a thick cloud quivering with every color in the universe discernable in its amorphous shifting peaks and valleys before it imploded, disappearing into the mass of flesh and yet illuminating it like a bulb in an amber lamp until it exploded, moving far beyond the camera's view but its essence still visible, sparkling stars shimmering golden white, and he knew what it was because he saw it there, many souls spreading throughout the infinite universe all becoming one with it. All of this was subtle, barely discernable, a ghostly tissue, but it was definitely present to the point that a non biased non participant, the film teacher, who was the only non initiate to view the footage as well as the final film, although his fascination, his intelligence, his outsiders view of life and his horny nature, handicapped by a nerdy corpulent presence, brought him into the fold soon enough, asked about the lighting effects creating it and when told the cameras were simply recording the event, was skeptical but after studying unused footage for among other reasons (the film recorded a bisexual horny man's dream landscape) clues to the technique such as flashes of light pointed at the lens or superimposition, skepticism was burned away by the inexplicable. The last camera running caught the beginning of the dissipation of cosmic enlightenment, a twitch of flesh, the glittering trail of souls dissolving as if they were never there, and then the film flashed its over exposed bits. Though Caleb was there to keep recording, he was not there at that moment, taking flight with the rest of the Order, cumming spontaneously as the wave of pleasure caught him and washed over him with its bliss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.