The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Joseph Solomon was a tall good looking dirty blond and blue eyed kid with an angular but balanced face, a long straight nose and large expressive blue/gray eyes, and he was smart and clever. He would have everything going for him except for a touch of shyness and the fact that he knew his peers only through high school. Being an only child and therefore being the sole target of his parents' affection towards an offspring he was coddled and cooed over and comforted until he developed the sharp angles of a too fast growth spurt both mentally and physically, whereupon to be hugged once adolescence took hold of his body and mind and shook him lean and mean, skeletal and over sensitive, with a rebellion that overtook him like his mind had been transformed overnight by self-brainwashing and the sharp edges were being used by a warrior, made his parents sore, gave them pain where his bones and thoughts were spikes, even then despite the awkward sharp edged stiffness, they attempted to comfort and protect him as long as they could stand it. But the kids at school had no implicit familial connection; they didn't even really know the kid because he was always moving from town to town and from state to state, his father being some genius re-arranger of corporate culture needed only for a year or two before his mega-consulting was completed and another corporation needed his skills to save their dysfunctional corporate asses. To break into any clique as a strange new kid, from the jocks to the stoners to the nerds to the thespians to the art freaks to the greasers was difficult and with his shyness was essentially impossible.

What changed him, transformed him, made him into the monk searching for enlightenment via orgiastic experience was the exception. His solitary friendless life of reading and studying philosophy and the history of film (he spent the majority of evenings watching old black and white Hollywood or foreign movies, his father having bought him some old classics on Super 8 and 16 mm film and got him a membership at a film swapping club, watching the movies after Tai Chi with his mom and working out in the exercise/weight room in his house; the Tai Chi and the exercise helped salve his loneliness as did the movies and books, but the physical work had the added benefit of making him healthy and buff) was broken up gradually, a day a week, then two, then three or four, by being introduced to a friend of his mom's, a divorcee college professor living in the Prospect Park area on the eastern edge and thus the other side of Minneapolis, and her only son Tim, and through Tim a small group of young women whom Joseph became friends with and visited more and more frequently. Tim was as coddled and rebellious as Joseph, but his rebellion was more on the capitalist/materialist side of the coin, taking pride in driving his friends around in his oversized white Chrysler convertible with the top down, leaning back in the driver's seat like a proud and spoiled prince, and continually adjusting his radio.

Tim's group of friends one might call his harem, but one would misconstrue his association. Yes, they were all young women, fellow Marshall/University High School students, but there was no sex involved between Tim and his friends. When Joseph chose Mary from Tim's group as the woman he would seduce, it was not a good choice. She was the traditional beauty of the group, tall and voluptuous with a long pretty face, but when they kissed and his pants tented in obvious reaction, she was disturbed. When he thought about it, Joseph figured she wanted Tim, and when she kissed Tim, such a disturbing proof of desire was not apparent.

Carol, his second choice was actually prettier than Mary, though it was more subtle, giving her a brunette haired and brown doe eyed plain aura, and she had softer flesh which, as proved by her extra large parents, would turn her into a fat lady when she got older. Joseph liked her softness.

She had a soft mind as well, enjoying the books of Laura Ingalls Wilder over more mature works of fiction, but she was intelligent, and their conversations were never dull.

An enlarged penis was not something she feared. Their petting sessions were long and strenuous and as is the wont of teenage love, were slow to develop into naked, hymen breaking completion. Perhaps it was the event of his 17th birthday in July or their separation when Joseph took a trip to Mount Rushmore with his parents the week before or her parents gone to their nudist colony (which embarrassed her no end and he had a hard time imagining or wanting to imagine, the couple being extremely large) leaving them alone for the night or all of the above, but, after two months of blue balls or finger fucking and cock pulling to completion, they finally fucked.

The first time, though remarkable for both participants in its new and amazing sensations, was a joy for neither participants, but as they explored what gave each other pleasure over the several times after in which they managed to find the privacy to fuck it got better, and he was enjoying it even more when a month after the first fuck she was on the pill and was safe, feeling his naked cock sawing in and out of her naked pussy, and when they would cum simultaneously, the sensations blew his mind. He was studying Buddhism and decided his moments of enlightened bliss wherein his mind shut off and the universe entered happened during simultaneous orgasms, thus beginning his quest for orgiastic enlightenment although the orgy part of the quest would come later. Researching this wondrous discovery he studied sexual texts of the East: Tantric Buddhism and various Chinese, Indian and Japanese writings. He was amazed by the anti-sex of western culture; if it wasn't crude lists of sexual escapades without philosophical meaning found in the pornography from the 18th century to the present Penthouse letters, or the clinical, almost embarrassed marriage manuals, it was the brutal, fucked up political manifestos of de Sade or the Story of O. Even Sir Richard Burton's translations of the Kama Sutra were not only Indian texts, but more a sex manual than a philosophical/religious treatise. Because of the Eastern source of texts and the western preponderance of guilt and sadism, Joseph was concerned his essentially innocent though sexually adventurous and very American girlfriend would find his research antithetical to her moral, civil and religious constitution, either disturbingly devilish or anti-American or uncomfortably alien, so he chose not to discuss any of his studies with Carol. She may not have known about his quest, but she was definitely enjoying his ever increasing satyriasis and the variety of positions he kept bringing to the bed resulting from these explorations; she was as insatiable as he was, and her orgasms seemed to get better with each fuck.

Dana, as tall as Carol, about 5'3", but blonde and lean with subtle curves and small breasts, softer and lighter than Carol's, but a pleasant handful, was the third and last of Tim's friends Joseph became involved with sexually. A pajama party which Carol was unable to attend since she had reluctantly joined her parents at their nudist colony set the stage for their only sexual encounter. Beginning the adventurous gathering of Tim's group sans Carol by exploring the tower on Tower Hill, an old unused water tower marking the highest point in Minneapolis, it became even more adventurous and fun and memorable and unstable when they stole into Tim's mother's liquor cabinet and were enjoying some strong eggnog liqueur at Dana's house, her parents being out of town for the weekend, leaving her to her 17 year old devices, creating the space in which the unsupervised adventures could happen.

Not having had many conversations, and none exclusive to the two of them during the past several times he had joined Tim's little group, Joseph and Dana paired off for the first time, Tim and Mary seeming to enjoy each other's company more than either of them, and they discovered from the very beginning of the evening's adventures that they found each other's company quite enjoyable. For some reason Joseph began telling Dana about his studies of Buddhism, not the sexual aspects of his studies at first, but laying the groundwork for that later in the evening. By the time they were stealing away from Tim's house with the purloined booze and heading to Dana's they were walking hand in hand. Once at Dana's, Tim threw on some music, all ballads, the kind one might get at a sock hop between rocking numbers, mostly fifties and early sixties pop, and he danced with Mary while Joseph danced with Dana, and by the third song, Joseph and Dana were sharing long, soft, gentle kisses, and by the forth their dancing was close enough for her to feel his lust and for him to feel her heat.

As soon as she guided Joseph to her room, the kisses became more passionate, mouths opened and tongues dueled. The revelation of her desire to feel him naked against her nakedness began with her unbuttoning his shirt giving him license to return the favor, Joseph discovering Dana's pleasant softness and pale skin, and continued soon after with hands reaching to genitals, first her hands than his, requiring the uncovering of those genitals. He lay back on her small bed, and the light from the outdoors filtered through the curtains as the sun quieted and sank away was a pleasant dim yellow giving any flaws he or she might have to the shadows as she caressed and studied his body. Her focus was like a ship in a maelstrom, knowing it was inevitable it would fall into the sucking hole, or in this case the 7" rigid tower at the center, but resisting it until there was nowhere else to go. He stroked her skin lightly, enjoying its softness and the curve her skeleton and musculature beneath created, only occasionally giving her pleasurable touches at her nipples and pussy. After finally grasping his cock in her fist and rubbing up and down with skill, she guided it towards her mouth and licked it when she sensed her hand rubbing needed to be slippery. Her enjoyment of those tongue caresses became obvious when she suddenly seized the purple knob and sucked, causing within seconds his warning her of his cumming. She removed her mouth and watched with awe as powerful jets of cum spurted from his pumping member, arcing through the air and ending on his chest and belly in sticky, creamy, shallow puddles.

Racing off naked to grab a towel, she returned quickly with it and soaked up the sperm which she paused to taste, her face souring. Once the towel was tossed aside, he guided her to his previous position lying back on the bed, and like she had before with him, he teased her, kissing in a decaying circle, leaving its center for last. First he kissed her lips, his hands working on her breasts and giving gentle friction to her nipples until her breath deepened and quickened signaling the moment to replace one hand with his mouth, the other hand still occupied by the other breast. The hand freed by the lips swept down her body, playfully passing by her crisp blonde pubic hair, resisting the temptation to plunge beneath and instead journeying to her inner thighs, sliding up to the point of feeling the heat being generated by her hungry lower mouth before sliding down, each stroke coming nearer her pleasure center. He stopped the tease of the hand and replaced it with the tease of the lips. He kissed down her belly, again resisting the desire to slide across her pubic bone and down and in, instead licking those well caressed thighs and then the knees and then the calves and then the feet. Remarkably, when he sucked her toes, especially the big ones, she vocalized extra loudly and her hips rose. She seemed more than ready.

Continuing the tease, he took another slow journey of licking and kissing up her inner legs and thighs, his hands leading the way and their fingers were the first to make contact with her slick hot center, playing at the edge of her lips, spreading the juice he found all around, especially up towards her clit beginning to peak out of its hood like a tiny head realizing it was safe to emerge from its protective cloak, his fingers never touching it, but instead spread the juices around it. Like a cat licking milk, Joseph's tongue lapped at the petalled entrance from perineum to crown, the petals sliding along the sides of the tongue. After a second lap, he pushed his tongue inside, stretching around the bone at the top. His fingers began entering her, slowly fucking her. Then at last his lips clasped the clit and sucked.

Quickening his fingers, her hips mimicking their speed, his tongue speared her clit and when the contact made her hips writhe, he pressed his forehead against her belly to hold her down and keep her steady so his pleasuring of her could remain accurate. The speed of his fingers continued to rise, and the lapping of his tongue on her clit was especially fast, almost vibrating causing her to tighten and thrash about, ready to let go of the building orgasm he had created. When he sucked in the clit and his fingers found her g-spot and rubbed, she let go a shriek of pleasure, and clear, pungent nectar washed over his hand.

Enjoying her enjoyment via all five senses, his cock was as rigid as it had been all evening. Carefully removing the pillow from beneath her blushing head and placing it under her soft little bottom, he climbed between her thighs and guided his post to the readied hole and plunged, feeling the quiet throbs of her slowly abating orgasm. Wanting to feel the slippery flesh and their throbs all around his cock he slid a quarter, a half and then all the way in, her legs draped over his thighs pulling him deeper. They remained completely connected, kissing hotly and chaotically before he began his assault of her depths.

Her legs relaxed and tightened as she helped captain the slow fuck. Curving his back so he could suck at her teats, his hands journeyed down to her soft little buttocks and used them to open and close her pussy with each thrust, and as the thrusts quickened and became more powerful she opened herself completely, and Joseph took hold of the splayed legs and guided them so her knees were wide of her chest. One of Joseph's hands stayed at her bottom, finding her rosebud and pushing in while the other slid between the fucking bodies and pressed on her clit.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and lifted herself until their lips mashed together, her mouth opened wide against his letting her gasps and moans out until she sang into his mouth her second orgasm and went lax.

Still hard and deep within her, he closed his eyes to concentrate on the pulses of pleasure. Then he slid out slowly, turned her onto her front and resumed his assault, enjoying the feel and sight of her pale ass as he banged against it, making the flesh quiver, the position also benefitted in having his cock sink even deeper inside.

His climax approaching, he guided her fingers to her clit, his fingers pressing on hers as they strummed the collection of nerves hidden by the puny swell of skin while his other hand played with her swinging breasts. It took a lot of aggressive thrusts, but her third orgasm arrived and he let go his own, entering into the mystic land of bliss, the universe of spiritual pleasure.

When he regained consciousness, he found himself spooning, and felt her torso pulsate and heard her sob.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she murmured.

"I think I just achieved Nirvana, and wouldn't mind finding it again."

"Your girlfriend is one of my best friends."

"We're young, Dana. It's not like we're married. I love Carol, but that doesn't mean I can't love you."

"She's never going to be my friend anymore," sobbed Dana.

"I hope she doesn't feel that way. Maybe you'll get to know each other better. Look," he gently coaxed her to turn around. "I want to tell you something I never told anybody. I don't believe sex is just some fun two people in love can have and can only have together. I told you about my studies of Buddhism. I have found the Eastern philosophies have a much healthier embrace of sex. There is no hiding it away in a locked closet with only two keys like it was some shameful beast with a disgusting seductiveness and a disturbing appetite for seduction. It doesn't just feel good to me. Two spirits become one as two bodies become one. When we cum together, we are freeing each other of the conscious world and are embraced by the cosmos. The miasma of thought and what the Eastern philosophies call 'Maya' the illusion of the flesh can be escaped; we can be transformed into a universal consciousness, blissful enlightenment by letting go and becoming the universe with simultaneous orgasms."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.