The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Pulling out a notebook and a tape recorder, Raul plopped them on the table, eager to begin the interview. "Do you mind if I record this?"

"No. I'll find a wall socket." While searching, Raul scribbled some notes. Once the recorder was plugged in, Joseph smiled at Raul, making no attempt at spying at what he wrote, which relaxed Raul, realizing Joseph was clear about not being privy to the notes at least until something relevant and constructive came from them.

"Joseph Solomon, subject, Monday April 23, 1979, 10:12 am." After checking to make sure the machine was working, the interview officially began, filling Dr Schneider's 90 minute tape, and the doctor was awed to the point that Joseph turned the tape around to record on the other side without Raul even noticing.

"I was going to begin with your, uhm, fainting spells, which was the reason you came to my attention, but first I want to discuss briefly a statement you made before I began this tape. You said you have at least four girlfriends."

"At least. I have three others, though I haven't seen them very often lately, and yes, they're just as beautiful as Sadey."

"Can you explain how that happened?"

"Do you want to learn my technique?"

"Does it have to do with why I'm talking to you?"

"You mean my oversized prefrontal cortex?"

"Or maybe I'm just like any other man and want to know your secret."

"I don't know if the size of my brain has anything to do with my secret, and I kind of hope it doesn't, or if it does, I'd like to find a way to maybe expand other people's prefrontal cortexes. What I do is not magic, so I want to tell as many people interested all my secrets or at least those relevant to my technique. But when it began, I mean as far as having multiple lovers, the technique for attraction hadn't happened yet, so I can't explain why three remarkable people, two females and a male were compelled to want me except they were themselves bonded together, a trio of friends since childhood who had a sort of spiritual connection, maybe even a psychic connection, I don't know, but all three, even before I was made aware of it, were in love with me. They took turns making love to me, I mean on separate occasions until what we seem to be calling my technique came together, and that same night we gathered for our first orgy."

"Your what?"

"Orgy: O-R-G-Y. When multiple partners come together for sex."

"I think I know what an orgy is."

"I'm sorry Doctor. I guess I was teasing you. There were five of us, including Sarah's boyfriend. Sarah is an extraordinary woman, head of the cheerleaders, the last person I thought would want me, and her boyfriend was the BMOC, you know."

"Big Man On Campus."

"Yeah so that was weird too, especially when the gay member of the trio became his lover, and I don't know if that's relevant either. I believe it has to do with the space in which our orgies happen, the commingling of flesh occurs with a simultaneous commingling of spirit, a sort of communal opening of each of the group's consciousness breaking down the arbitrary walls of self delusion and repression and welcoming and intermingling pure truth. The purpose of the orgies is to achieve nirvana through simultaneous orgasms."

"Now I know you're teasing me."

"It's crazy, isn't it? But it happens. Ask Sadey. It's really amazing, beautiful, thrilling, blissful, cosmic, enlightening, everything, and nothing. Just like enlightenment, it's impossible to explain, you know, like the whole sound of one hand clapping question. I have written a book about it, but really my book is about preparing the way for it and not the actual experience. Sadey has a copy, but I'm sure you can afford one. It's at most of the smaller, independent bookstores in the sex section, though it really belongs in philosophy or religion, but with the pictures and the title..."

"So how many orgies have you participated in?"

"I don't know, I mean some of the threesomes have brought about fairly powerful experiences and some foursomes have been more down to earth, incredibly pleasurable but not cosmic. But the gatherings, where achieving enlightenment is the intent, where usually some of my text is quoted and discussed beforehand or exercises are performed, there's probably been around fifty or so. Back home we gathered nearly once a week and we've begun regular gatherings for probably a couple months here now. So fifty, maybe more."

"And this cosmic orgasm is achieved every time?"

"I can only think of a couple that didn't end exultingly, when we tried smoking dope and when a new member tried to rape another member. There are rules, and when they are broken we adjust and make it work, but that was something most of us couldn't handle so after we kicked the asshole out, our hearts just weren't into it, it sort of collapsed under the sadness of stupidity. But otherwise, yeah, the cosmic experience happens. And it keeps getting better, longer, more, uh, expansive. And something else happens which I'm sure you won't believe, but there is a sort of astral projection those who have participated in past orgies experience. If they have connected with someone in an orgy in the past and that someone is experiencing an orgy, the connected person senses it, like a ghost presence, all shimmery like aspects of the enlightenment vision, like the ghost person is made of stars and in a way they are, and whatever way they are penetrating or being penetrated is experienced by the connected person. Because the orgies are spreading via a Diaspora of the earliest initiates, that happens more and more to me, and when I'm in bed with SHE or Karen or Natty, it's great, but it can be a little embarrassing walking down the street and suddenly getting hard, sitting on a stoop and cumming, shaking like a mad man. When I'm driving, it's always good to pull over. You get the picture."

"I wish I had an image of your brain before all this happened."

"Me too."

"But we haven't gotten to the technique."

"Of course. It has to do with sort of splitting my brain. This whole orgy philosophy was preoccupying my mind, this was before the regular orgies began, when I was involved in an accidental orgy with some friends who unfortunately stopped being friends after it, but it blew my mind the intensity of the multiple orgasms sending me into the cosmos. So I began creating exercises and studying various philosophies and reliving it and mulling over everything, and I was obsessed to the point I didn't want to give up thinking about it even when I had to be a student or a friend or bussed dishes at work, so I began dividing my attention, working towards simultaneous foci. And when I achieved it, for some reason there occurred an unexpected phenomenon we call sexy confidence. You know how, for instance when you were telling us about yourself, we would say that you exuded confidence. Well when I exude sexy confidence, people are affected, usually those who have a sexual proclivity towards me already, although it may affect others outside my sphere of knowledge, I don't know. Are you at all gay?"

"I've never been preoccupied by it, but I've had gay fantasies or dreams every once in a while."

"But you never had sex with another man?"

"No."

"But you've thought about it?"

"Not without a whole lot of reservations."

"I don't know if you'll feel it then, but let's give it a try."

"Do you need my help?"

"I do. I want you to tell me in as much detail as possible what you would like to do to test my EEGs to find out what my brain is up to when I use my technique or during an orgy or whatever way you can make me your guinea pig. Meanwhile I'm going to write a letter to Candice, since I haven't communicated with her for awhile. If I ask you questions, even though I'm concentrating on my writing, answer me as if I was looking right at you, because I will hear everything you say. Okay?"

"Sure. Let's see. First I will have you do a basic EEG scan to try to establish a base reading, making you as comfortable as possible with no interruptions. Once I have your brain mapped out..."

"You mean you're going to plug electrodes into my skull?" asked Joseph as he composed a wry letter to Candice, imagining her perfect smile when she read it.

"No, not exactly. We won't be drilling anywhere."

"That's a relief."

"No, we just basically tape them to your skull, but I'd be willing to kiss it if it hurts."

"Go on."

"Then I'd stimulate you."

"How would you do that?"

"I'd bring Sadey into the clinic and we'd share touching her luscious body. We'd kiss, six lips meeting, two of them covering her love canal where we'd tongue her, our tongues meeting at her clit, dueling over the possession of it, a duel to the death, the sweet little death of orgasm. Then I'd guide you in, licking along the side of your cock as it slides in and out of her, tasting her on you. Meanwhile the electrodes would read your desire, to let me replace your cock inside her and let me feel your cock inside me for the first time."

"Sounds like fun. I can't wait. Too bad Sadey's out avoiding us and not here to enjoy a preview of our clinic visit. Would you like me to suck you off, Doctor?"

"Oh shit."

"So you do like me," said Joseph, setting aside the unfinished letter.

"That was amazing."

"Unzip Doctor. The feeling lingers. I want you to be fully focused on what I have to say."

Raul unzipped his pants and pulled them to his knees, followed by his underpants.

"I see what Sadey meant. Quite impressive. SHE will love the challenge. She's a sword swallower." Spitting on his hands, Joseph began masturbating the doctor, then licked and sucked the large cockhead, bringing it and a couple inches of shaft in and out of his mouth. "Imagine Sadey here with me, sharing this monster," said Joseph, trying to bring a quick orgasm. One hand tickled the doctor's balls followed by a fingers sliding into his rectum. Attacking the doctor with all his wiles, he soon brought a climax, drinking some of the sperm, but most trickled out the side of his mouth.

"Oh fuck," yelled the doctor as he was cumming.

"You can put that big sausage away while I go clean up."

After zipping up, Raul walked unsteadily to the coffeemaker and brought the carafe to the table to warm up their coffee, steadying himself in the process.

"Okay Doctor," said Joseph after returning from the bathroom, sipping some coffee and continuing. "I want to be tested. I want to know what happens to my brain when I use my technique and I want to be tested when we have an orgy. I want equipment to test the room, to see if anything is detectable. I want others tested. I want to record what happens when an astral projection is affecting someone. I want to find out everything you can about my brain."

"I'd love to," said Raul.

"I'd also like you to join my Order, or at least participate in a gathering."

"I'd love to."

"This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," said Joseph in a bad Bogart imitation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.