The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was 10 am when Joseph was awakened by SHE's soft lips on his. She handed him a bottle of Perrier, and after it took away the dry sticky pungency of his morning mouth, she took a swallow, capped it and dropped it on the floor. "You're not leaving this bed until I am completely satisfied," she said.

"What if I have to piss?"

"Piss in bed. I won't be here to clean it up."

Looking down, he saw she was naked. "I love your body," he said.

"Compared to Natty and Karen and Sadey?"

"Just like you, it's a mystery, the softness and the strength, hardness and tenderness, cute and ferocious, subtle and curvaceous, narrow and deep, pale and full of life, and your breasts drive me crazy." Caressing her, illustrating her contradictions, his hands swept from top to bottom, from hair and face and neck, along arms to hands, and along the sides to her feet and up inside, across her anus and pussy and tummy until they stopped at his favorite feature, weighing the flesh, pressing into them gently, thumbing her nipples. And he would pause his words for a soft kiss throughout, sustaining the kiss while his hands thoroughly explored her breasts, the kiss heating up and becoming chaotic as their libidos took over. Breaking the kiss, she ripped off his t-shirt and scooted down to uncover his full, hard, thick cock, letting him remove the underpants while she made love to every centimeter of it, and once the territory was covered by kisses, licks and fondling fingers, she sent it deep into her throat. Within seconds he was cumming throbbing gobs of semen she let stream out of her mouth, swallowing a fraction and bringing what was left up to share with him. The kiss was even more frenzied, ending when he abruptly pulled her under him and sent his mouth on the same journey over her body as his hands had gone, but with greater zeal, pressure and speed, his hands after she sucked each finger, giving him great pleasure and lubricating them, each took a prime stimulation spot, one working on her nipples with the perfect gentleness she preferred while the other dove between her thighs, the fingers working their way gradually inside her pussy and then up to her clit.

He moved his mouth up along her inner legs and thighs, sweeping across her asshole and pussy, her bucking up to encourage him to stay, but he swept past and honed in on the ravaging of her breasts. Moaning, she was rocking side to side and lifting her ass off the bed by the time his mouth headed south again to enter the center of her need, circling her pussy with his tongue before pressing it on her clit, replacing the pressure which caused her ass to rise higher with his sucking lips, bringing an "Oh fuck," from deep in her throat as her nectar rushed forth from her nether lips and his embedded fingers could feel her orgasmic pulsations. Placing his cock at her raging portal of pleasure, he waited for her to ride out the peak of the orgasm before sending it in carefully, finding more room than before, his cock's past adventures had loosened her up, but she was still as tight as any woman he had been fortunate enough to fuck. Inch by inch he slid in, his hands busy massaging her breasts and flicking her nipples until she placed her hands on his ass and pressed him, encouraging him to reach her deepest depths leaving a couple inches of his shaft outside. His hands moved to her soft ass, pulling her open for the assault, fingers moving towards her anus as hers were doing the same. Soon she was massaging his prostrate with two fingers while he slid a middle finger inside and up, feeling his cock slide by it through the thin separation. He rode through her second climax, continuing to stroke deeply and powerfully. "I want to cum with you, darling, but not make you pregnant. Will you let me inside your back door?" he asked as the fog of her second orgasm cleared.

"Okay darling, but be careful." He twisted his body to reach the KY on a nearby table and while continuing to shaft her coated his fingers and shoved them in, opening her up with two and then three fingers until he thought she could take him. Lifting her body so her thighs draped over his shoulders, he continued the contact with her pussy, his tongue stabbing and circling, his lips munching on her lower lips as he greased up his pole, then lowering her body into position, she took hold of the slippery cock and placed at the entrance of her virgin anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.