The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

One of the perks of the job offered Joseph would be driving the black Mercedes sports car Sadey owned. She let him drive it to SHE's apartment after they napped and nuzzled for a couple hours probably to make the offer that much more seductive.

Since Sadey had been without a driver for a couple weeks, and had, according to her, been reluctant to add to her client list because of it, though Joseph wondered how a tough knife wielding woman would be defenseless and realized being naked with a bigger, more dangerous man could still be a problem, Sadey wanted to hire him immediately. After a moment's thought, SHE approved, relishing the idea that it would be sort of a dangerous, clandestine, underworld job, a job exclusive to the dark underbelly of a big city. The fact that approval was necessary from SHE for him to accept the job didn't bother Joseph, feeling the relationship had that caveat about it, SHE was a dominant force in any relationship, even his, and the moments in which he was in control, such as refusing sex when she was high and the objection he had with her being a junkie were unique and serious and necessary anomalies. As a result of the decision, along with Joseph's awareness when he laid down in SHE's bed how exhausted he was, and the fact that it would be Friday the next day, Sadey's second biggest day seeing clients next to Saturday, that he wouldn't accompany SHE to her father's mansion to pick up the heroin. The palpable relief on his face angered SHE, tempered somewhat by his explanatory list of travels, orgies, traumas, etc. over the past few days, but flaring up when he seemed anything but eager about giving her a fuck to last her for three days since she would stay at her father's and rest before heading back having herself been on the road an excessive amount during the past few days. SHE pulled off his pants and underwear, revealing his bruised and battered penis.

"I told you not to break it," she yelled at Sadey.

"You all broke it," said Joseph. All three laughed at this, realizing the truth and Sadey and SHE each leaned over and gave it a brief but loving kiss, laughing more when it jolted from the attention and began to jerk back to life.

"Shit," said Joseph as SHE grabbed her tube of KY, handing it to Sadey once she'd squeezed out a blob. When SHE stripped naked, Sadey removed her top, not wanting to fuck him in front of her girlfriend, and they offered Joseph their breasts to play with as they carefully molested his cock with their slippery hands, Joseph enjoying sucking and manipulating those nipples with his fingers, especially SHE's which though the second smallest breasts he had gotten to enjoy, Nina's being especially tight little mammaries, were his favorites. The stubbornness of Joseph's cock to attain full rigidity gave SHE an idea, the kind that showed on her face as an evil mischievous smile and a scary glint of the eyes, which Joseph noticed and said, "Uh-oh." Abandoning his cock for Sadey's expert and more effective strokes which actually were bringing him close to cumming, his response generating a knowing wink from Sadey, SHE returned with her infamous harness attached around her hips, oiling the large phallus with masturbatory aggression, handing the KY to Sadey to oil up his asshole, which she did with one hand, starting with one finger and working up to three while continuing to use her expertise pulling Joseph to total hardness with the other hand. Each lady grabbed a leg and pushed it back to his torso as SHE aimed the head of the dildo at his well lubed anus and shoved, opening the space wider then he had ever known, but he knew not to resist and going with it made the fullness and the extreme friction and the vision of the black rubber entering deeper into him an intense pleasure, aided by Sadey's perfect hand pumping and her dangerous, just short of painful massaging of his balls. Nearing the edge but not able to fall, he needed the softness of a breast to push him over, and bringing the second best though fabulous flesh of Sadey's breast to his mouth, sucking as much of it into it while squeezing the remainder with his hand sent him over, the resulting orgasm with Sadey milking his cock like an udder and SHE's dildo stilled but deep inside feeling even thicker with his inner contractions was shockingly painful and pleasurable, his whole body was throbbing like a seizure, SHE seeing his face turn scarlet, his eyes bulge and his tongue stick straight out of his wide open mouth even thinking it was a seizure, but when there was unexpected resistance to her effort to extract the dildo, she decided forcing it was a bad idea and hoped for over reaction on her part and a quick recovery on his. Finally his body relaxed, and though interrupted with an occasional tightening inside his rectum, SHE slid the dildo out of Joseph with careful speed, unlatched the harness and jumped on the bed, her naked body pressing at his side as she stroked his feverish forehead, her hand sliding through his thick wavy hair, her head hovering over his as she repeated his name.

"I think we killed him," said SHE fearfully, a teardrop from her cheek dropping on his.

"He's breathing," said Sadey. "He just passed out."

"Maybe he's in a coma."

"Give it time, Sheila," said Sadey, doing her best to salve her best friend's worries.

His relaxed face moved into a smile. "Do comatose patients smile?" asked SHE.

"How would I know? I've had an old man die on me, but no comas."

"Really? That must have freaked you out."

"It was one of the few times I wanted out of the business because I spent ten minutes erasing myself from the place, even cleaning off his still hard dick so as not to be identified as being there. I fucking rifled through his belongings, grabbing his money, I mean all of it because what good was it to him? Luckily it was in a hotel, so I didn't need to go hunting for an address book or a piece of paper with my name and number on it; all of his stuff was in that suite. I felt bad about killing the fucker, but worse about having to deal with the body and escape the scene."

The story helped distract SHE, but she continued stroking Joseph's head, which helped more than she could imagine, because though he would have recovered, it might have taken hours because he was lost in a deep emptiness, his consciousness bouncing like a Pong ball off of walls of grey matter, each place it bounced was an arbitrary and brief memory, but her gentle loving touch drew his consciousness to the sensation, and visions, though sparse, became cohesive and similar: Mother at his sick bed, Carol after their first simultaneous orgasm, Natty pregnant loving the baby maker, Natty bringing him back from his paralysis, women he loved caressing him lovingly just as SHE was. These images made him smile, made his heart surge, and brought him back to the loving bed of SHE. When his eyes opened to see hers looking down, her expression of concern disappeared and happiness replaced it, then anger.

"You scared the shit out of me," she said.

"I love you too," said Joseph. "I'm fine, but I can't move too well this second. Could you please move your head a few inches down and kiss me?"

After the smile returned to her pretty pale face, she did as he asked and the kiss was gentle and warm and soul stirring.

When Sadey stepped back from the bed, the two lovers looked up at her hardened face.

"What's up?" asked SHE.

"I have to go," said Sadey putting on her blouse and grabbing her bra and shoving it into her purse.

"Don't let her," said Joseph. "Trust me, SHE. Stop her from leaving."

"Fuck you and whose army?" said Sadey heading for the door.

Jumping out of bed, SHE circled around her, then with her wiry strength made a perfect tackle, her shoulder pressing into Sadey's abdomen, forcing Sadey into her bed, Joseph finding the strength to slide out of the way, and restraining Sadey's arms. Joseph rolled onto Sadey, replacing SHE's restraint with the weight of his body, SHE pulling Sadey's legs open so that Joseph if he was hard and Sadey's panties weren't in the way, he would be in position to fuck her missionary style. With her pushing up, trying to throw him off, their pubic bones were rubbing, SHE pulling Sadey's skirt out of the way making the situation even more suggestive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.