The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Neither was naked when they went to bed, Joseph keeping his t-shirt and underpants on and SHE wearing an extra large t-shirt that hung just above her knees, a pink shirt with a band of men called the New York Dolls flaunting their feminine attire as they sat on a couch, the bands name a banner over them and a large impression of lips in blood red lipstick below them as if the couch was resting on it.

As they lay facing each other, SHE said, "I've never slept with a man before, and I've never slept with my love before." Pulling her body against his, they kissed. Both figured they would be too exhausted to make love and would just cuddle until sleep overtook them, but when Joseph's semi-dormant cock suddenly went stiff, pushing against the fabric of the underwear and sliding between her thighs and she rolled his stiffness with them and he started moving his pelvis forward and back, there was no stopping the momentum. Draping her leg over his hip, she reached down to pull the cloth away from his cock and lowered her pussy lips to meet the naked head. When the head penetrated the lips, he murmured, "Are you ready?"

"I am always ready for your cock. It makes my pussy drool, so hard and hot and beautiful," she replied as she drove it slowly into her tight cunt.

It was a perfect angle for them to fuck. He couldn't bury it deep, too deep for her if he was on her or under her, but lying on their side, as deep as he could go was the perfect depth. Slow and gentle, they remained connected for nearly a half an hour. The sunlight illuminated the room through the drapes, and they could see each other and studied each other's faces, the nose and mouth and cheeks and forehead and the edge of their scalp, but mostly their eyes. Very little was said, mostly murmurs of joy when a moment of friction felt especially good.

"I love you Joseph," was said midway through.

"I love you too SHE."

A few minutes later she said, "I love everything about you."

"I feel the same about you."

"I don't want to change anything."

"I know."

"But I will."

"I'll change you too. But it will still be you."

"Okay."

Nothing more was said until the fuck intensified. And then they talked, straining each word out, each word or phrase said in staccato.

"I want your baby, but not now."

"I have a rubber in my pocket, I could probably reach it."

"Don't you dare. Nothing comes between me and my man."

"We could cum together then."

"I know. I'd like that."

"When was your last period?"

"They're pretty irregular. I don't know if it's the drugs or me not eating enough."

"Oh."

"During the orgy, you and Guy were covered the whole time and the dildos were always greased. That was you, wasn't it? I know you were lost as much as the rest of us. How can you be in control?"

"I have exercises for my mind."

"So you could cum anytime you wanted."

"Pretty much."

"What did Guy think when you were rolling it down his pole?"

"I don't think he noticed who, but his cock always throbbed when I did it."

"Did it feel good?"

"It did."

"Do you like cock?"

"I do if I can touch the softness of a woman."

"Have you had it up your ass?"

"Yes."

"Was it good?"

"Yes. I could cum in your ass."

"No I want you to cum with me. Oh fuck I'm close."

"But..."

"Cum inside me, Joseph. Cum inside my cunt. I want to feel it rushing in. I want to feel it surge."

"SHE!"

"Please!"

"I'll make you pregnant."

"I'll be a pregnant monster. I'll be a scary mother to be. Fuck me Joe. Fuck me good. Fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, fuck, yeah, let ... it ... go!"

True to her title, Joseph obeyed, his cock pulsing out baby makers and she was ecstatic, her eyes closed, her senses focused on waves of pleasure, the greatest rush of her life surging out from her pussy and her heart to every part of her, and his pulses and the heat of his cum rushed against those surges and intensified them. The pleasure was almost too intense, but she wanted to experience all of it, and when they tapered off, she enjoyed each aftershock.

Joseph had never cum so hard before. There was no nirvana, but losing control, shutting down his mind and letting his body be everything made him feel everything, the throbbing ejaculation, the flow of her liquids mixing with his, the shudder of her vaginal muscles around his cock, and like her climax, his sent waves of pleasure throughout his body.

Eyes opened greeted each other. "If it's anything like this every time we fuck, I won't need any other rush," said the former junkie.

The next thing they were conscious of was the phone ringing. As if no time had passed they were looking right at each other, and though the physical connection had gone, his cock slipping out soon after they passed out, the bond between them was otherwise complete. She gave him a firm, loving kiss and rolled over his body to get out of bed, catching the phone at the moment the answering machine was kicking in. "Hello?"

"SHE, did I wake you?" asked Natty.

"Never mind. How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Never better."

"I take it he had one more left in him."

"He did. When are you coming over?"

"We're ready."

"Are you keeping the room?"

"Should we?"

"We'll figure it out."

"It's way too late to check out now anyway."

"Of course. I can't wait to see you."

"Really?"

"We have a lot to talk about."

"We do."

"But it's more than that. Get your gorgeous ass over here."

"I thought he was there already." They shared a laugh.

After hanging up SHE surveyed the chaos of her apartment. "How long do you think it would take to clean this place?"

"More than we've got."

"What? Oh, before they get here. Silly boy. Maybe your first job should be cleaning my apartment."

"First we need to clean you."

They climbed into the shower together and soaped each other, cleaning the dirtiest parts first and last. He was fully erect and she was dripping both inside and out, but there wasn't time. While drying each other they couldn't stop touching, enjoying not just the sex organs but the heat and softness and texture of their skin. By the time they were extra dry, SHE was kneeling at his feet, his cock suddenly down her throat. "Oh fuck, SHE, that's not fair. You get to cum too." He reluctantly and gently pushed her back, his cock bouncing out of her mouth like a wavering bat of a hitter preparing to swing.

"We're definitely going to have to do something about your whole self-control thing," she said, slapping his penis and making it wave some more. They dressed, Joseph negotiating the space in his pants for his hard on. "Just leave it sticking out," she said, jokingly, but he obeyed. They tossed some clothes off the overstuffed armchair and Joseph sat with SHE perched on his thigh, her legs open, the thigh length skirt and the lack of panties enabling Joseph to caress her pussy while she stroked his cock. Stretching his arm around her body, his other hand played with one of her braless but t-shirt covered breasts. They were kissing deeply and sharing tongues when the buzzer sounded. Jumping up, SHE pressed a button, unlocked the door and returned to the chair to stroke his cock. The two women giggled when they saw the situation. "He's ready for you, Natty."

"I'm not quite ready for him," said Natty. She looked around the room and ended up building a nest with high walls in the middle of the bed for Devi, then took off her clothes. "Go ahead, SHE. I'll be ready in seconds."

"Oh good," SHE said and immediately grabbed Joseph's pants and pulled them off, then sank her pussy over his cock and slowly descended. Bobbing up and down, she soon had it as deep as it would go. The two older women were naked and licking each others' pussies, both Joseph and SHE enjoying the sight of those amazing women going at it. Joseph was also enjoying the soft pale flesh of SHE's back, and his hands were enjoying her proud little breasts. SHE found her rhythm and angle, and with the help of Joseph's fingers joining hers at her clit, she was cumming and letting everyone in the room know. For a moment a rag doll with a cock shoved up it, she revived and commanded Natty to take her place which of course was obeyed. Natty faced Joseph, sharing a loving smile as she guided his cock inside her readied pussy. Once seated in her depths they held each other tightly, not moving, then kissed, short teasing kisses and long passionate kisses and just lips grazing lips until Natty took hold of his tongue and gave it a mini blow job while her hips began to rise and fall.

SHE took her familiar position between a woman's legs, selflessly devoting herself, her tongue and fingers, to Karen's pussy. She lifted Karen's thighs over her shoulders, opening her up completely and enabling SHE's hands to sensuously caress her torso, especially the flesh of her impressive breasts, only zeroing in on the nipples when everywhere else had been massaged.

Lifting Natty with him, her legs clutching around his hips, his hands supporting her ass while he continued to swing it hard against him, he stood with her above Karen and SHE.

"What are you doing?" asked Natty.

"SHE needs some pleasuring."

"Let me. It would be easier anyway."

Carefully lowering her, using all his strength, Natty was on the floor coaxing SHE's ass up and sliding underneath. Giving SHE's well fucked pussy a tongue lashing, Natty was getting well fucked herself. Climaxes were approaching, but Natty wanted to make sure SHE was with them, so she tried the exercises she had practiced on her own with success but not when she was overcome by Joseph's hammering cock, and for the first time she suddenly found the separation, Joseph's deep friction from both his cock fucking her vigorously and his fingers sliding in and out of her anus was bringing her to the inevitable gates of paradise, but she was able to concentrate on SHE's pussy, using all of her many years of practice to send SHE quickly and violently into orgasm, her heavy breathing and tensed head hitting Karen just right despite a lack of attention, and the four lovers became one love and sent their souls spiraling blissfully into the heavens, circling the earth and exploding throughout the cosmos. Compared to the orgy the night before, it was short and sweet, but otherwise longer and more enlightening then in the past. If there's a strength in three beyond all others, Joseph was finding a fourth presence was explosive, a sparking force with the ability to break open and free the solidity of the trio. Was he the forth, being the odd man out so to speak, or was SHE, the proud disrupter, the intensely protective loner, the unique force among Joseph's united marriage, the serpent among two Eves and an Adam? These were thoughts racing through his mind when he returned to consciousness.

Slowly becoming clothed, setting aside any sexual needs sated for awhile, practical needs were next to be addressed, and thanks to Martha there was food to be had in SHE's fridge, but no coffee or juice, so Karen offered to get some out in the streets. As the food was plated and nuked, the three began their conversation about choices. It was soon clear that SHE's father needed to be consulted before decision were made, though when SHE brought up the deal about Joseph living hand to mouth with her in the city, Joseph was surprised how quickly Natty adjusted herself to the idea. A moment of skepticism made way for complete agreement, even her staying in the apartment with them, but more as an extended guest than as a fellow resident. Explaining her need to return to the Twin Cities to continue her grant work and involve herself with the production of her play at the Children's Theater, she made it clear that she had every intention of visiting often, to make her work at home either be viable from a distance or to cease doing it, and she planned to look into creating a theater in Canada, a performance group using local talent and would want to explore possible spaces in Montreal. Foremost of her hopes was to be with Joseph of course, but also with Karen, whom she was feeling more attached to and more in love with every moment they were together, to the point she sensed a greater love with her than with any of her previous loves except for Joseph, and she sensed their love would soon be equal. But again everything hinged on the question of drugs, so SHE called home.

"Hi dad."

"Sweetheart, how are you?"

"Great. Listen, Joseph and Natty are here."

"That's fantastic. I don't know what happened or what I might have done to upset them, but knowing they're with you really takes a burden away. I feel twenty pounds lighter."

"Would you like to talk to Joseph?"

"If he wants."

"Hi Andy, I'm sorry we took off so rudely. I know it was crazy, but there was some unfinished business involving your daughter, some communication we needed to make. I'll let her explain."

"Okay."

"Dad, it seems like changes need to be made. Joseph wants more time with me, and I need to concentrate on the band as well, and you know how much I want to show I can step into your shoes by demonstrating how I can expand your business, and you have to admit I've done good work, but Joseph doesn't think the distraction is good for our relationship or the band, and I really feel to make things work for us, I'm going to have to curtail the business scheme and find another, less distracting one that's more acceptable to Joseph. Am I making sense, or should we sit down together on this?"

"I think I understand. In order for Joseph to remain friends with you..."

"And with you too, Dad. He thinks you are giving me too many distractions."

"And if I keep overworking you with this project..."

"He'll leave me Daddy. He'll leave us."

"So if we stop, he'll stay, and if we don't, he'll go. Is he that important to you?"

"He is. And to you too."

"He sure is becoming an expensive liability."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.