The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When they recovered from the orgy, the dyke night manager was standing by the bed, her clothes opened, one hand twisting a nipple while the other was shoving fingers quickly into her pussy until her whole big body was rocked by orgasm. "Hi Jeanette," said SHE, her body embedded in the pile of bodies. "What brings you here?"

"People have been complaining," explained Jeannette, putting her clothes back together, her face beat red from a combination of embarrassment and intense orgasm, but her voice was steady. "I heard noises like you guys were fighting or something and when no one responded to my knock, I came in and, well ... How could the baby sleep through that?"

Natty extracted herself from the pile and quickly moved to the crib where she was greeted by a big smile and some tiny arms reaching out and a charming little squeak. She picked Devi up and held her in her arms. "I missed you too, sweetheart," she said.

"Fighting, hunh?" said SHE, a playfully accusing expression on her face.

"Well it is the end of my shift, and..."

"Oh sweetheart, I can't move a muscle. I promise you a night soon. I owe you one," said SHE as she removed herself from the pile, removing the harness of the dildo and dangling it from her hand and giving Jeannette a hug looking like a child against her big body.

"In my official capacity as manager of this establishment," said Jeannette with a half smile, enjoying her view of SHE's petite body, "I must warn you that you will be asked to leave the premises if this happens again."

"Okay," said Joseph, muffled by the bodies surrounding him.

"Any other premises you have in mind?" asked SHE, brushing the dildo between Jeannette's thighs, causing her blush to return.

"Well, uh..." mumbled Jeannette.

"SHE, you are so bad," remarked Sadey, revealing her perfect body to Jeannette as she removed herself from the pile. "I'm taking a shower," she said and everyone watched her healthy ass cheeks rise and fall as she walked across the suite and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. After savoring that perfect ass, Jeannette slipped out of the suite.

Next to leave the dwindling pile was Guy, who found his clothes and began to dress.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Guy?" asked SHE.

"Of course," he said.

"Write your address and phone number on the stationary if you're up for more."

Once clothed, he walked over to the desk and wrote down the information.

"Welcome to the Order of the Love Monk, Brother Guy," said SHE. When he look confused, SHE said, "I'll call and explain it and maybe we'll figure out our next gathering. Since you're ready to go..."

"Je suis très fatigué," said Guy.

"Moi aussi, á bientôt," said SHE giving him a naked hug and sensuous but quick kiss. Once Guy was gone, she darted into the bathroom, peed and joined Sadey in the shower.

Karen and Natty drifted into sleep. Carefully extracting Devi from Natty's arms and getting out of bed, draping the sheet and covers over his lovers, Joseph sat at the desk and began to write as unconsciously as possible total nonsense, figuring he was too worn out for thoughtful words or poetry, figuring he'd come back to it when he was fully conscious and find the gems if there were any. It was something he discovered those mornings after school and work and lovemaking with Harriet that sometimes proved useful, like getting stoned out of his gourd and writing what seemed genius but proved to be crap could still bring forth an occasional unique idea, it was a different state of consciousness viewing the world from a different perspective. He was stopped when Devi reached out to grab the pen, and he played with her with it, guiding her hand as they scribbled together on the page. Her giggles were a delight. Moving the paper aside when the scribbling threatened to make Guy's information indecipherable, they continued scribbling on the fresh page, Joseph using less and less influence in the authorship of the pen strokes until Devi was doing it alone which because she was an infant didn't last long. Dropping the pen, she snuggled against Joseph's naked chest and slept. The strength to stay awake, like the strength to keep his head erect on his neck, departed and the head sagged towards the sleeping baby, his mind shutting off consciousness and letting in the subconscious dreams, visions of home, frightening visions of incomplete moments never actually lived, of standing before the classroom unprepared and carrying a full bus pan with every table needing to be bussed Carol needing to be told something and her house somewhere lost, layer upon layer of nightmares piling up.

His name repeated and an unpleasant stench called him back to reality, the ladies having finished cleaning themselves were getting dressed and the baby needing to be changed. "I'm going to give Sadey a ride to her car," said SHE, "and I thought I should say goodbye and you should go to bed."

"I'd like to talk to you if you're up for it," said Joseph.

"I'm up, I feel revitalized, but you could use some sleep and poor Sadey can barely walk."

"Let me change the baby and come with you, just another five minutes or so."

As SHE watched the diaper change and Sadey sat heavily in an armchair barely able to support herself, her usual confident strutting presence too much effort to sustain, Joseph struggled to speed through the change, something he had never done alone, and realized he was being clumsy in his haste and slowed down, which made the cleaning and rediapering more efficient. Once done, he didn't know what to do with the dirty diaper, deciding on putting it in the toilet, then realized he needed to use it so he held the diaper in one hand and guided his piss into the toilet, flushed and dropped the diaper inside, tossing some Dreft in with it. After thoroughly washing his hands, he dressed and wrote a note to Natty and Karen: "If I'm not here when you awake, I'll be at SHE's. I promise I'll be good. I threw Devi's diaper in the toilet to soak. I love you beyond reason, J." He grabbed his shoulder bag, searched through it and realized SHE's address and phone number were stuffed in his pocket. Setting the wrinkled paper by the note, he slung the bag over his shoulder and headed out of the suite.

"What do you mean you'll be good?" asked SHE. Joseph mimed a fix and SHE nodded.

The few residents and workers of the hotel must have thought Sadey was drunk the way SHE and Joseph with arms around her waist practically carried her to the car. "I don't think I'm up for driving," said Sadey.

"We'll drive you home, sweetheart," said SHE.

Living in a high scale condominium on the other side of town, it took a while to get her home, and when they finally arrived, they supported her again, bringing her to her door. The apartment was a huge open space with a large round bed covered in black satin at the center. "I know what you're thinking," said Sadey, catching a second wind, lighting up a smoke and grabbing a bottle of white wine half full out of the refrigerator, the kitchen separated by a low counter from the bedroom/living room she set three wine glasses there and poured. "And yes it would be perfect for an orgy, and yes you may use it when I'm not entertaining."

"You're always entertaining," said SHE.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Sadey with a slight huff as she handed out the wine.

"It's a bad pun, Sadey darling. It means you're the life of the party."

"To the best night of my life," toasted Sadey, and they clicked glasses. Once the wine was sipped and downed by the three of them, they set the glasses aside and Sadey put her hand behind Joseph's neck and drew his head down the short distance to bring his lips to hers. For five minutes their lips danced together, their tongues played tag from one mouth to the other, and by the end they were in a tight hug, crotch pushed against crotch. It was the most sensuous kiss either had experienced, Sadey usually avoiding such contact with her clients. "What did you do to me?" asked Sadey when their lips finally parted.

"I don't know. All I know is you were receptive to me and I'm glad you were."

"Me too. I can't believe how much I want to fuck you, but I'm fucking exhausted. Right now I want you in my life, the heaven you brought me, I want it again, but tomorrow maybe I'll realize I was nuts for a night and wonder what you put in my drink. Then again, maybe I'll make sure you put it in again, and I don't mean the drug," she ended with a pretty fair Mae West impression.

Another lingering kiss and hug ended with her whispering in his ear, "I love you, Joseph." Holding both hands, she pushed herself away from him and looked up into his eyes, her head slightly cocked, her eyes glinting with tears, looking like an innocent girl with her first boyfriend, a world of love to be shared, her face soft, relaxed, calm, happy, loving, a face of a dreamer living a dream she never thought she would live, a stunningly beautiful escort having transformed into something she hadn't been in many years, pretty, awesome, heart stopping, painfully pretty.

"I've enjoyed our time together, Sadey."

"Sexy Sadey, that's me. My real name is Dawn. I think my parent didn't have enough imagination to think of possible boys and girls names so they played it safe."

"Well, Dawn, your namesake is arriving," said Joseph as the curtains lit up with the first blush of day. He turned her to witness it, feeling her shoulders heave as she sighed.

"Time for my beauty rest. I'll need it after tonight."

"You're radiant, Dawn."

Letting out a rasping chuckle, Sadey said, "Stop making love and go before I kick Sheila out and have you all to myself."

At the door, Sadey asked for a copy of the book. "I'll get you one as soon as I can," he said.

"Oh and Joe, if you can, call me tonight. I want to see how I feel after I sleep on it."

"I don't have your number," said Joseph.

"I do silly," said SHE, pulling him out the door.

Once in the car, SHE looked at him with full intensity. "Who are you and who is that woman upstairs? I'm her best friend and she never even told me her real name. I just saw the toughest chick I ever met crumble in the presence of a teenage suburban geek. What are you doing to us Joseph? Why does she love you? Why do I love you goddamnit!?!"

"Love goes both ways," said Joseph quietly.

"You'd think so, but not in this world."

"It does for me."

SHE started the car and began the long journey home. "So you love me?"

"More than you can imagine. Listen SHE, we're finally alone and I need to say some things to you. You know I don't mean any harm, so I hope you'll bear with me."

"I'd say I'm a trapped audience."

"Not to give you any ideas, but you could push me out of the car and drive off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.