The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom - Cover

The Love Monk or Zen in the Bedroom

Copyright© 2008 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man discovers simultaneous orgasms in orgies create moments of cosmic enlightenment and endeavors to spread the experience to any and all willing to share the experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cuckold   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Waking to the sound of the shower, the sun pouring through the bay window making the pink bed glow, Joseph found he was sprawled out on the bed alone. Thinking the night's fellow bed occupants might be in the shower, he walked naked into the bathroom, his morning hard on bouncing with each step. He was about to surprise the occupant of the mottled glass shower stall, the distorted figure was obviously by herself, but stopped himself at the moment his hand reached the handle, because whoever the woman was, she was too short and too small breasted to be any of the women he knew to be in the house. Whoever it was, they had not become intimate, so confronting her naked and her being naked as well seemed a bad idea. A desperate need to piss kept him in the bathroom, urging the urine out though the constricted urethra until his bladder was empty, pausing at the handle he was automatically going to push, but not wanting a suddenly too hot shower to pain the unknown woman, and instead he lowered the seat, waiting for the shower to be cut off. When it did he immediately flushed the toilet and was poised to dash out of the room when the opening shower door froze him in a position not unlike an old Greek image of the discuss thrower and Sheila, or SHE as in the great H. Rider Haggard villainess, her thick dyed black hair pasted past her shoulders, her body shining from the water nearly transparent in its paleness, water dripping from her nipples capping a wonderful pair of small pear shaped breasts above a thin, narrow, tight abdomen curving out to perfect round hips before gradually narrowing at the thighs and skinny calves, between which was a small pussy shaven except for a small patch of dirty blonde hair above it, flattened curls from dampness against the small hill of her pubis, and her face, eyes large and wide and dark brown, a pronounced upturned nose rising from between them, a wide mouth with sensuous thick lips, a softly rounded chin matched by softly rounded cheekbones, emerged, looking a little annoyed as she took inventory of the tall handsome naked man in front of her.

"So you must be the boy my dad bought to change my heart," said SHE as she grabbed a towel and dried off.

"Excuse me?" asked Joseph, wondering not only about the buying part of her statement but the boy part as well, SHE only being a year or two older.

"I must say you are the most tempting yet." She grabbed a short linen robe that barely covered her groin and was nearly transparent, and tied it together with a silk tie. "I don't know why he bothers. The prettiest hustlers are always gay."

"Thank you, but I'm just a guest here."

"Didn't you wonder why my dad put you in a room with a pink canopy bed?"

"I did. Your room I take it."

"He wants me coming home, surprised to find a stud sleeping naked in my bed, and immediately want a cock. Yours is a beauty. When I saw it standing up proud, I really did want to touch it." Her hand reached out to his arcing penis and touched it. "Ooh it does feel interesting."

"I'm Joseph."

"SHE, short for Sheila; pleased to meet you." Her hand released his cock and stretched out for a shake. It felt thin and delicate in Joseph's hand, but her pressure was robust and he felt the roughness of her fingertips.

"Guitar player?" Joseph asked when their shake ended.

"How observant," said SHE. "I'm rhythm guitarist, lead singer and main songwriter of a punk band in Montreal called S.H.E." She spoke each dot between the letters.

"Like S.H.E. who must be obeyed," said Joseph.

"Of course."

"I suppose you could give me a new room."

"No need. I'm nocturnal. In fact it's getting late for me. Could you excuse me? I need to do my thing before I get into bed."

"What time is it?"

"Nearly noon. Dad must have been pleased you slept in and I was late coming home."

"I must have been tired."

She nodded and watched his tight ass as he exited the bathroom. Surprisingly, it titillated her. "Maybe I'll try it this once," she said to herself.

After putting away Natty's photo sitting near the middle of the bed, giving it a kiss before slipping it back with the other photos, Joseph clothed himself in a plain white t-shirt and jean shorts and headed downstairs. He found Andy in the library studying his book.

"You're up," said Andy, stating the obvious.

"Where is everybody?"

"The girls headed home. There's a message for you on the desk from Karen. It's sealed and Karen warned me not to peak. Roy and Linda are at the swimming pool dressed in shorts and t-shirts, though I told them they could go au natural. We'll have to go shopping and get her a sexy bikini."

Joseph nodded as he headed to the desk to open Karen's letter.

"There's a spread of cold cuts and iced tea out on the patio," Andy continued. "I love the book. You can stay here as long as you want. I want to join the Order."

"Really?" asked Joseph, reading the letter.

"Definitely. We'll discuss it, but I'd love to have you use my house for your temple or whatever you want to call it. We used to have meetings, Thelema meetings from time to time here, kind of like a food and wine meeting except the locations wouldn't be just neighbors but the whole of Canada, so twice a year they were here, but unfortunately things fell apart, a problem with a spy and one of the members flipping out and taking the sacrifice thing too seriously. Are you listening?"

"Yes," said Joseph. "Go on."

"What does the letter say?"

"If Karen wants you to know, she'll tell you," said Joseph, reading the letter to himself.

Darling Joseph,

There is so much I want to talk to you about. There's so much I want to understand. I have never felt the way I feel now, and it confuses me. I want you to know how much I appreciate my confusion. I have worn a mask for many years, and like any mask, it is unchanging. The mask portrayed a wife and mother of acceptable behavior and even temperament, a good, average, Thunder Bay housewife. Even my affair with Andy was a bit of a show: the horny housewife getting relief and pleasure and a little warmth from a man who could fulfill what my husband can't. The truth is I haven't really been alive since I lost my love nearly twenty years ago, a beautiful woman of passion who would hate me and love me the same day, who would stir every emotion in my body, who connected with me, who became me and who left me and ever since I have felt lost and disconnected, a piece of me forever missing and the mask was the bandage around the wound never removed and thus never really cured. You ripped it off, and that's why I cried. To be graphic, it was blood and pus streaming from my eyes and nose and not tears. I have managed to bandage the wound with a fresh mask, preparing for my return home, but the damage is done, or more accurately, the wound has begun to heal.

I know so little about you. I have experienced your exceptional abilities, your inexplicable seductiveness, a radiant aura that changed me the moment I noticed it, making me fall in love with you instantaneously despite my true nature, which is a lesbian. It's not that I fought against it, and I do enjoy sex with a man, just ask Andy, but like a man, when I meet an attractive woman, that's when my fantasies begin, until I experienced your magic. I'm not afraid of it. I know that for some reason we've chosen each other. None of the other girls want to hold you and love you forever or want you so deep inside you you conceive a child like Natty and I do, unfortunately my tubes are tied so I can't make a baby for you. The proof was when Kristin told us of her unwillingness to continue having sex with you, even if your powerful sexual aura lured her to have sex on the bus and join in the orgy, though I knew, even if she didn't, that she was completely willing. Her mother, a nice lady with a lack of imagination, wasn't lured, I noticed that when I fell in love and noticed Anita and Kristin similarly excited she was unmoved, maybe a little hornier than usual, but I don't think she had the urge like I did to throw you down on the cement floor of the bus station and have her way with you. Maybe she went home, and after Kristin left, had her way with her husband for the first time in awhile. Secondly was the orgy and the climax, which was utterly fucking fantastic. I have heard about enlightenment and cosmic consciousness, but figured it for hippy babble, a stoned awe or something, but now I know better. I wouldn't mind letting my conscious go free again anytime or anywhere. I wonder if the orgy is necessary. I have to study your book. Maybe there's a way ... That's for another time.

What I'm trying to say with this letter which I may never end because it's getting very long and you'll probably wake up and we can talk face to face, although you looked pretty out of it when Kristin and I got up, so peaceful and beautiful I wanted to stay and share your peace but needed to bring the girls home for appearance sake at least, but what I'm trying to say is I'm in a dangerous place right now. I could make some excuse, I don't know what, to spend tonight with you and meet Natty and I hope find a mutual love with her, then sneak back home and replace the mask, but if I find a love with Natty as powerful or more powerful than the one I found with you, I won't have a mask anymore, I'll be the crazy, dirty mouth, loving and loved creative force I pretended I wasn't but dreamed I could be again. But what's fucked up is I know so little about you, and one of the few things I know is you were willing to leave Natty and your child to go off adventuring and seducing and capturing my heart even if it was your life calling. But then I think of you talking to Natty, the way your face lit up, how gentle and loving and pure you looked, especially when you were speaking to Devi, and I thought about your youth, how you haven't really discovered who you are in real terms, in terms of how the rest of the world is in relationship to you, especially the small piece of world that loves you and needs you and who you can't really escape even if you think you have to. So from a reason to separate myself from you, to maybe hate you a little like I hate all men a little, I found a reason to give in, to be with you. But what else will I find in you that I haven't found yet? Never mind, darling, that's the travails of love. I'll see you tonight. Fuck it.

Love, Sister Karen

"I don't know if Karen told you," Andy continued as Joseph continued to read, dividing his focus between the two, "but she is wonderful with wood. She carves it and shapes it and is a carpenter as well, which is actually how she makes money, fixing things and making chairs and stools and dressers and tables and such. She's the one who did the motto in the living room and created the amazing frames for the Crowley paintings. I don't have any of her furniture here because, well, they're a bit too utilitarian, designed for the masses so to speak, except for Sheila's bed, which I'm sure you noticed. That was years ago though. Are you sure you're listening?" Joseph nodded. "How?"

When Joseph lifted his head from the letter and smiled at Andy, the older man suddenly went hard. He walked over to Joseph and hugged him, pressing his hard on against Joseph's semi hardness, kissing him deeply and fondling his cock. After their kiss ended, Joseph told him, "I like making love to men, but only when I can touch the softness of a woman. Would you like a blow job? That would be okay."

"Maybe later," said Andy catching his breath. Then smiling, he said, "Definitely later. But how can you read that obviously long and probably important letter and listen to me?"

"I can split my focus in two directions," explained Joseph. "For some reason it seems to affect the people around me, especially women or gay or bisexual men. It seems to turn them on. It's one of the things in the book."

"Weird," said Andy.

"I am, I know; that's why my friend Sarah began calling me her bad mad monk. And I guess that's why I'm here, trying to bring my gifts to others, especially the cosmic orgasm."

"Well, the divided consciousness thing could be useful too," said Andy.

"You're right. Go on with what you're saying. I'm almost done reading, and then I need to do some exercising and Tai Chi. Unless it bothers you, but I really am listening."

"Okay, but I better get back to the lectern or you might not get away with just a blow job." They laughed. "Anyway, about Karen, I was thinking of tearing out the ridiculous fountain and everything else in the indoor garden, I'm so ashamed of my father's choice, even though he usually had good taste, that I rarely include the room on a tour of the house. It'll be a pain, but I could tear it away and give Karen the room to design the chairs and lectern and, I don't know, the screen perhaps, and most of all the bed, some huge, unique, unusually shaped bed."

"She'd love that," said Joseph.

"I wonder if she still has the gift or the time or the interest. I'm kind of fantasizing here."

"I'd say there's a good chance she has all three."

"Is it something she said in the letter?"

"Like I said, it's up to her to tell you. She'll be here tonight," said Joseph with a radiant smile, having finished the letter and folding it away and sticking it in his pants pocket. "By the way, I'm expecting a couple more people here tonight: my lover and our baby."

"Of course. There's plenty of room."

"Speaking of which, maybe you have another room for Natty and my daughter and me."

"Don't you like your room?"

"It's fine, but it's Sheila's room and she..."

"She sleeps when the rest of us are awake."

"Okay, if she doesn't mind. I should get to my exercises. Could I borrow some trunks?"

"Of course. Come on." As they were heading to the master bedroom, passing SHE's room, Andy asked, "What do you think of my daughter?"

"She's lovely. You're having trouble with her lesbianism?"

"I just think she's missing out on half the population and a whole other level of pleasure. Do you think she might be interested?"

"Maybe."

As it turned out she was and she wasn't interested. SHE's initiation into the world of having a real man's cock buried inside her and enjoying it was not as important in her life as her father might have hoped. Sex was more of a game to her than a means of being intimate or loving a partner or getting off, and it was a role playing game in which she could dominate her partner, whether it was a groupie or some girl she picked up at a dyke bar, and the stronger the woman's need for her love or, in the case of the dyke bar pick up, the stronger the woman was physically, the more she enjoyed the game. Though she could dominate a man, and she had played a true cock tease to the point of humiliation a few times, their cockiness and bravura and one-upmanship turned her off. Her pleasure, which turned out to make her presence in Joseph's life easily as significant as his presence in her life would be, was drugs, and not pot or LSD or alcohol or pills, but anything she could inject into her veins. SHE was a devout junkie.

The bathroom, the place for surprises, was where he discovered her passion. Throughout the day and into the evening, Joseph would sneak into her room, cursing Andy's clumsy match making, to retrieve clothing or his notebook or some photos, and SHE was asleep as far as he could tell, and seemingly deep enough that the careful Joseph hadn't awakened her. After going out to dinner at a nice Chinese restaurant, joined by Anita and Kristin, along with Roy and Linda and of course Andy, who was paying, after an enjoyable day spent mostly by the pool, writing in his journal, reading some Crowley and enjoying the balmy weather and the beautiful people as they came and went, Linda and Andy most obviously going missing for a couple hours ostensibly to shop, but modeling the new suit for Andy in his bedroom turned into another loving fuck, Joseph, Anita and Kristin wanted to check in his room for SHE to perhaps join in some horny fun since the three of them had been touching each other throughout the meal much to Roy's chagrin, Anita having noticed his moony, love struck eyes when she and Kristin arrived at Andy's house fairly early in the day and had decided to deny him sex; she loved his little cock cumming in her mouth, but he was falling in love with her, or at least in infatuation, and she didn't want his heart hurt anymore than she had already done, but he didn't take it well despite the cushion she gave it, telling him to use her teaching to find a girl and keep her with his knowledge of making her cum, and that he was a heartbreaker and few girls would be foolish enough not to want to go out with him, and Anita had to resist the temptation to have a goodbye suck and fuck just to relieve the tension between the two. When they found the bed empty, Anita and Kristin immediately discarded their clothing and fell into the bed, pushing their pussies together and kissing while Joseph headed to the bathroom to relieve himself, his cock nearly fully engorged making him wonder how successful he'd be extracting the piss from his body, only to find the bathroom occupied by SHE, sitting on the closed toilet and pushing the plunger of a hypodermic needle stuck into the hollow of the elbow of her thin arm, sending whatever was in the cylinder into her vein, her mouth releasing the same silk tie that had closed the see through robe earlier used presently to cut off circulation at her upper arm to raise the vein enough for the needle to slide in until, as Joe was witnessing, the tie was loosened to allow the intoxicants freedom to flow into her heart and out to her brain.

"Shut the door," she said quietly, concentrating on the injection, moving the plunger in and out, bringing blood in and out of the narrow cylinder, cooing like she was enjoying a quiet orgasm. He did as she asked, staring at her naked, pale body folded at the waist as she concentrated. Carefully she pulled out the syringe, setting it on the counter beside her and then quickly pressed some toilet paper into her self inflicted wound. Finally she looked up at him, her eyes heavy, her pupils expanding and contracting like they were saying "Wow" until they remained a pin prick in her dark brown corona, and she was smiling. "Good stuff," she said. "Want to try?"

"What is it?" asked Joseph.

"A speedball: cocaine and heroin mixed."

"I don't know. I'm not much for drugs. I smoke pot sometimes, but that's about it."

"It's really intense man. It's like the ultimate orgasm, and then your blissed out for hours."

"A chemical orgasm?"

"Better than the real thing."

Joseph laughed a little tightly. Like everyone else, he was taught the terrors of drug use from school and the media, but knew much of what was proselytized was overblown, like the dangers of marijuana which he knew weren't dangerous if, like everything else, one didn't overdue it. But her description of orgasm and bliss made him even more curious than the basic curiosity of experiencing something new. "Not that it benefits you in any way for me to take some of your stuff, but I have a special relationship with the orgasm; I'm a student of it you might say, and I'd like to make an arrangement. If I take the drug, I will, if you are willing, give you an orgasm that far surpasses anything you have ever experienced, including the speedball."

She laughed. "I do want you to take it. I want to see how a fresh young boy reacts to this nasty bliss. But as far as making me cum, well, that could be a challenge. I rarely cum. I can't even remember the last time. I do love a challenge. Okay. Let me get some fresh works and some more dope. I better keep it small for your first time."

Entering her bedroom, she paused to watch Anita and Kristin making love. Kristin was abusing Anita's breasts the way Anita liked it, her mouth and one hand working on them while her other hand was busy shoving fingers inside Anita's pussy. "Come join us, SHE," said Anita in mid groan.

"In a couple minutes," said SHE, carefully placing what she needed from her stash inside her closet into a purple cloth bag.

"Whatever you're doing, hurry up, and get that stud in here too. We need him, so don't be selfish," said Anita, pinching the last word with a shriek of pleasure as Kristin's mouth dove between her thighs and licked her clit.

"You two seem to be doing fine without him."

"Not fine enough," said Anita before pulling Kristin's ass down and sucking her labia.

As soon as SHE closed the door behind her, she filled the spoon sitting on the sink counter on top of an old handkerchief stained brown and yellow from the bottom of the burnt spoon having sat on it many times with two small packets of powder, both white, then took a new syringe and filled it with water from a small drinking glass, spraying the water into the spoon, then lit the underside of the spoon with a lighter, then tore off a small piece of cotton from a cotton ball and placed it into the spoon, then drew up the liquid into the syringe through the cotton, tapping it once filled with a fingernail and squeezing out a tiny spray. She looked at Joseph's elbow hollow. "Nice veins," she said.

"Thank you."

"I won't need to tie you off." Sitting on his lap, she said, "Don't move," as she brought the tip to a bulging vein, tapping it in and drawing the plunger back, clouding the clear liquid with a swirling sprig of red. "Told you you have good veins. Hold still. You should be feeling it, but try to keep still."

It felt like his heart exploded with heat, then like a million centipede feet were walking all over him, then another explosion, a rush different but similar to an intense orgasm, but with a residue, a tangy flavor in his mouth, something he would never bother noticing if he was cumming. But it did feel really great. One more explosion rippled through his body before SHE carefully removed the needle and pressed down on the puncture with some toilet paper. There were no major explosions, just a constant surge of euphoria like he was being electrocuted by bliss. Suddenly the bliss he felt in his tummy wanted to be released through his esophagus. He arose from the toilet seat, SHE managing to land on her feet as he forced her off, opened the seat and puked a portion of the Chinese food he had eaten a little while before. Weirdly, he didn't mind, despite the force of his vomiting. After a couple heaves, the queasiness ended. She guided him to the edge of the bathtub and cleaned his face.

She brought him a glass of mouthwash. "You better gargle or those women won't be too horny to avoid your mouth."

As he gargled and spat into the bathtub, the thrumming ecstasy slowly abated and a new sensation began taking over like bright day dissolving colorfully into night, from sharp needles that somehow felt really good, to a comfort, a joyful dullness that felt even better. It wasn't exactly a realization, more like a dull little thought, but he was aware the nearly constant thought processes, often two at once, were gone, replaced by, well, nothing, a very pleasant nothing.

Pulling his t-shirt over his head, SHE said, "I guess we should join the girls." She began undoing his pants. He stood and let her remove them over his shoes.

"I was going to piss when I came in here," he said, forcing out the words through his thick high.

"Let me remove your shoes and socks, and then once you're done, let's see if we can make your hang dog penis a little more sprightly."

He managed to urinate and then flushed and washed, returning to his seat on the edge of the tub. Kneeling on the bathroom floor, the mat protecting her knees, her elbows resting on his thighs, she lifted his cock to her mouth, a tongue sent out from it licking his pee hole. "It's smooth and hot and a little tangy," she said.

"I guess I should have wiped off the dribble."

"I don't mind. It's like the way a woman tastes when she hasn't cleaned up, earthy and real. Tell me what to do."

"Wrap your hand around the base and circle the head with your lips. Be careful not to let your teeth make contact. Hold it tighter. Not that tight. Good. Now pull it up and down while your lips move up and down over the crown. You can suck in and tighten your lips, sometimes suck and blow the opposite of your movement, suck when you are moving up and blow when you're moving down. Or you can lick the head while it's in your mouth or release the penis and lick around it, explore it, the texture.

"It's hardening," she said, releasing his cock from her mouth and stroking further up the pole. "It feels so smooth and soft yet hard. I can feel it throb as the blood fills it."

"Stroke the helmet with your fist. Use some of the moisture there."

"I'll give you more moisture," she said, licking the cock from base to head, circling it with her lips and sending it deeper into her mouth. Suddenly she sent his cock into her throat; her mouth bouncing off his pubic bone as she slid it in and out three times, then quickly extracted it, her fist, a little tighter, stroking from top to bottom.

"Oh my god, SHE, I thought you never touched a man before!" exclaimed Joseph, the exclamation tempered by his thick stoned head.

Laughing, SHE explained, "We do some Freak Show entertainment during our show. I like to make my male audience squirm when I impale a vibrator in my throat after swallowing a sword. I eat fire too."

"I'm sure you do. Oh my god!" exclaimed Joseph as she brought the head of his cock back into the tight confines of her throat.

"I like the feel of it there," she said, rubbing his cock vigorously with her fist. "It feels so alive. I don't like the smell of men, like a wet goat, but your wet goat smell has sweetness. You smell sexy. Just a second." She opened a couple of drawers until she found some baby oil and poured some into her hands and then shoved the oil into her pussy."

"Don't you want the first time to be comfortable in your bed?"

"I can't wait. I want that lively beast inside me." She straddled his waist, her feet dangling in the tub, her arms around his neck, drawing him towards her for a kiss. She held the kiss desperately as she raised her ass, giving space for Joseph to guide his cock to her opening, and then she lowered until the tip slipped inside. An inch deeper and Joseph felt himself in the narrowest passage he had ever felt. If her lips weren't still attached to his, he would have asked her how certain she was, but she kept pushing him deeper inside, rising and falling, gaining an inch if that each time she descended. When he felt an obstacle about three inches in, he was amazed.

"You still have your maidenhead?" he asked after pulling away from her kiss.

"I'm the man in my relationships, the invader, the aggressor," she explained. "If I were a man, I would be the most heterosexual man ever. I like fucking, strapping on dildos, and never liked to be fucked, until now. Push on through Joseph. This is some righteous dope. I will feel no pain."

"And maybe no pleasure either," thought Joseph as he pulled her down, breaking through the obstruction, but only gaining a couple more inches. He felt the warm stickiness of her blood dribbling over his shaft and onto his balls as she reattached her mouth to his and continued the slow descent. He was three quarters of the way in when the final obstruction was felt. When she tried pushing beyond it, her mouth released from his and she said, "Ow."

"That's as deep as it goes, SHE, or I'll be in your uterus, and that won't feel so good."

"Okay. It feels pretty fucking awesome being filled inside by you, but I don't feel like cumming."

"It's not automatic. It takes time and stimulation and your brain needs to be open and responsive to the pleasure as much as your pussy or any other hot spot."

"I think you need to feel softer and not so powerful and intrusive."

"I feel the same way. Maybe we can try again with the ladies." Joseph began lifting her off him.

"Wait," she said, pushing herself back to the point of pain and easing off. "You're strong enough to carry me in like this."

"We should clean up the blood."

"I want Anita and her friend to do that. Stand up and walk me to the sink." He did as commanded, still impaled and holding her soft, malleable ass tightly to control the depth. She leaned over and grabbed a couple wash clothes, one she soaped up and both she dropped into the basin and poured hot water over them. The way she was bending and twisting in his arms with her thin physique, he felt like he was holding a wild beast that he happened to have his cock stuck inside as it struggled but didn't quite want to escape.

Satisfaction had come relatively quickly to Anita and Kristin, having been turning each other and Joseph on for over an hour, and they were lying back, Anita's head lifted by a large pillow and Kristin snuggling against her when the presence of SHE wrapped around Joseph and impaled on his sword amused them, but when Joseph carefully lowered the thin pale black haired woman to the bed and released the weapon from her scabbard, the blood covered cock and pussy were revealed and they were disgusted until SHE mumbled smiling, "It's the sacrificial blood of the virgin," and handed the two wet clothes to Anita, spreading her legs, her head near the foot of the bed, waiting to be cleansed. "Come to bed Joseph," SHE continued. "Let's get you cleaned and ready for more."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.