Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2008 by Scribbler

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two people, a generation apart, find each other. here is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

My eyes were closed. There was an amazingly comfortable weight on top of me, and my dick was wet.

It had been a long time since I felt this good.

I could hear soft purrs coming from the weight on my chest. No words, just contented sounds. I felt a hand gently caressing my cock, and started getting hard again. This produced some happy sounds from the weight on my chest. I realized I hadn't felt this good since Lisa died.

Oh God, what have I done?

Lisa.

Danny.

Kelly?

My dick instantly shriveled to nothing, bringing a sigh of protest from the soft weight atop me.

I opened my eyes to the darkened bedroom, and looked down at the blond head resting on my chest.

"Kelly?"

"Hmm..."

"Mike."

"Wha... ?"

"I'm Mike. I thought you should know."

"Hmm, Mike." A soft chuckle, "I like that."

"Kelly?"

"Hmm... ?"

"Kelly, darlin', We have to get up."

She made a soft sound of disapproval, as she snuggled tighter.

"Yes, you do," said a voice from the other room.

We froze, fear coursing through both of us.

"Daddy?"

Daddy? OH SHIT!

"I have to use the restroom," said the voice. "You two get yourselves together, while I do that."

I heard his footsteps fade, then the creak of a door.

Kelly looked up at me and I met her eyes.

Sparkling laughing blue eyes.

"Oops," She said.

We got ourselves upright and fixed our clothes.

Easy for me, but Kelly had to overlap the tails of her blouse and tuck them into her skirt.

"Thank You," she said, softly "I needed that more than you could ever know."

"You're wrong, and Thank You, too."

She smiled, and the world stopped to take notice.

I reached out and drew her into a hug.

The cop (Dad, oh shit) was waiting for us in Kelly's living room, and we walked out and faced him, our arms still around each other.

He stepped closer to us, and looked into Kelly's eyes, searching them.

Then, his eyes softened and he gave a faint smile.

He turned his head and his eyes bored into mine. I felt him in my head, kicking over the furniture, opening the closets, searching. This scared the shit out of me. He knew it too, as his hand slowly came up and gripped mine.

"Don't hurt my little girl. She's all I have to live for."

His eyes were telling me the same thing.

I just nodded, not knowing a single thing to say.

He said, "I have to go, but you two need to talk."

He looked at Kelly, searching her eyes, again.

"I love you baby. I'll lock up the coffee shop on my way out."

Eyes back to me. Searching. "Kelly? Don't hurt him either."

"I'm Ron, by the way."

As he turned away, he glanced back at the two of us and said, "I want you both to know something. It's okay to live."

He went down the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.