John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 198

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 198 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I realized my mistake almost as soon as I made it, but Smiley was already in the cave and he'd scared up a bonus. I just knew it as soon as I heard her scream and I headed back inside. Smiley was about midway through the cave but he had a young girl treed. Damned if she didn't look just like a yet smaller version of Cachichi and Calitti. Same deep auburn hair, same sparkling green eyes, and nearly the same pretty face. She wasn't wearing as much in the way of skins as the other two but she did have a respectable set of titties and I was just sure her ass would be a fine one when it was revealed to me later.

I asked Smiley to stand still while I walked toward her, spreading my arms wide to gather her into them. She rushed by Smiley and ran into my open arms. She was upset and crying and I spent the first few seconds making soothing noises to her.

"What is your name young one?" I asked.

"Cachina," she said, but it was a task for her trying to stop crying and babling in fear and get the words out.

"You don't happen to have two older sisters named Cachichi and Calitti do you?"

"Yes, they were here just a few seconds ago but I don't see them now." she said.

"Well come with me and I'll show you where they went."

She snuggled up even closer to me and then I turned around and led her out of the cave. There was a massibe hug fest when I brought her up to her sisters. I released her and remembered my now seemingly automatic communication with Ralph.

"Ralph, are there any left alive in the cave?"

"Yes, John, but there are no more live men inside. There are three young girls hiding among the furs and Smiley is standing over them now. They are being very still since they know he is nearby."

I was glad I had finally remembered to ask Ralph for directions and I headed back inside. I knew there were no worries Smiley would hurt the girls, but I figured I'd better fetch them right away. No need to risk the strain on their hearts if they knew Smiley was near them.

Sure enough Smiley was standing near another pile of furs. I could see tiny movements in the surface as I got near and I told Smiley to sit before I started looking through the furs for them. They had settled down to no movement by the time I raised the edge of the top fur, but after I raised it I was oh so glad I had.

The first thing I noticed was the side of a lovely leg and I could see all the way up to the nice buttock it was attached to. The girl didn't have a sign of underwear on and the only thing that kept me from staring directly into her bush was the fact she was lying on her side. I felt sure she didn't realize what a view I had of her since she was still being remarkably still, but I reached out, put my hand to the back of her thigh and ran it up to take a nice feel of her round ass. She shivered when I did, but still tried to remain still.

Hell, In for a penny. I used my hand to roll her over onto her back and I was happy again. As she settled onto her back her glorious fine blonde bush was revealed to me and down where it pointed I saw two plump pussy lips. I let my fingers do the walking and stroked her vulva right up the split. I started to wiggle a finger into her, but she wasn't even damp and I didn't want to hurt her.

I pulled the fur off the rest of her and things kept getting better as they were revealed to me. She was wearing what I considered a type of nightdress. It was made of finely tanned and very thin skin. I could see a bulging titty first and then I uncovered her head. The side of her face looked beautiful even if she was young and her hair was long and even a lighter blond than her bush had been. I resisted the impulse to take a nice feel of her titty and rolled her over onto her back all the way. I put my finger over my lips to signal silence and she must have been looking out between her slitted eyelids because she opened her eyes and signaled she understood what it meant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.