John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 142

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 142 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"John, we are used to you going off and bringing back women, but I have to say you have outdone yourself this time. Deimeta is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. I can hardly wait for her to be around here a few days so the others will give me a chance to know her too," Ladeliea said.

"I am very happy we went to the camp. At first Grotondo did not intend to visit them since he knew the leader was deceitful and then all at once he changed his mind and took us there first. I think he envisioned the type of outcome we would have and I think it's what made him decide to go there. I couldn't be happier about it."

"I think you are right about Grotondo, after all, even if he didn't know how you did it he knew you would not put up with someone threatening to kill you. I think he led you their hoping nature would take its course," Georgo said.

"Well I am grateful to him, not because Nutaro got killed, but because it let me find Deimeta. She is a precious little thing and I feel like we will be thanking the spirits we have her for years to come."

"Speaking of the spirits, what do you think of their latest gifts?" Georgo asked me.

"You are the shaman Georgo, what do you think?"

"I think they have turned a wonderful camp into a perfect one. I can't even think of anything else better we could ask for, can you?" he asked.

"No, I can't, and if I could I wouldn't ask for it. I'd never thought of anything along the lines we got recently and if I had I would have felt embarrassed to ask the spirits for so much. This new arrangement will be very good for us this winter, especially the celebration area."

"It will be. I have never stayed anywhere or heard of any place where celebrations could be held in the winter," he said.

Danlo came in to join us then and Ladeliea was quick with coffee for him and more for Georgo and I. Danlo had a bemused look on his face and so I had to ask him about it.

"What is causing the look of bewilderment on your face Danlo?"

"I will never understand my mates," he said.

"Welcome to the life of a man," Georgo said.

"I am almost afraid they will pet the skin completely off of poor Malooto. They cannot get enough of touching him and talking to him. Even Tulaarra looked concerned for a few minutes until she realized how happy Shallea, Shaala, Daria, and Jatalieta were to have her and Malooto join us. Now they are all crowded around the bed with poor Malooto in the center and they won't take their eyes off him," Danlo said, but he didn't seem to be really upset about it.

"You must understand women will always love children, Danlo and remember there have not been many children born lately. The newness of the situation will settle down in a few days, but they will never loose interest in him completely," Georgo told him.

"I know, but it was a little strange is all. At least they helped Sahto and Weeahta get settled into their quarters and thank goodness Weeahta already knew Malooto," he said.

I had almost forgotten about Sahto and Weeahta and that they needed to know they should move into the vacant quarters near Danlo.

"How did Weeahta like her new home?" I asked.

"She is thrilled and can hardly believe it. At least Shaala took time to show Weeahta and Tulaarra about the bathroom. I'm sure they will finally give Malooto a lesson in its use after a while," he said, and was nearly laughing about it now.

"It is nice many have found mates with children lately and I am wondering how my mate has fallen short of the mark," Ladeliea said, prodding Georgo gently, or maybe not so gently.

"Do not worry my wonderful mate. I have already spoken to one of the widows and she has agreed to join us as one of my mates. I just want John to talk to her and make her understand she does not have to if she doesn't want to. Remember, they are accustomed to being assigned to a mate. I don't want her to think she has been assigned to me," Georgo said.

He couldn't have said anything better either. Ladeliea rushed to him, sitting in his lap and kissing him soundly. She assured him she had only been teasing and she told him many times over what a wonderful mate he had been for all his mates. I would have told them to get a room, but I knew they wouldn't understand what I meant. Finally she calmed down though and went back to the kitchen.

My mates came back through with Jalieta, Cailayia, and Balalia following then. Almost all of them were loaded down with things and they were headed to the new unmated women's quarters. Deimeta was holding onto Geera's hand now and she waved at me as she pranced by. I could tell she was excited and happy at being a part of things already.

I remembered then Georgo didn't know what I had learned about the missing huts and I filled him in. As I did he asked me where Deltonto and his mate had gotten off to after supper. I didn't know, but Danlo said they had found a place to sleep in the big cave. This made me remember that Danlo hadn't seen the new facilities yet. Well, I wasn't about to make another tour.

Raalto and Racaato came in then for coffee and Raalto said he was going to show Racaato and some of the others the new caves. I asked him to take Danlo too and he agreed. Danlo didn't have any idea where they were going, but he got a mug of coffee to take on the trip. They left shortly.

When my mates all came back out and headed over to the unmated women's quarters again I knew this could get to be an all night thing so I gave up waiting. I was a little tired and when I told Georgo I was headed to my bedroom to lie down he thought it was a good idea.

His mates had joined the moving crew by now and so had Danlo's, only Tulaarra had stayed and I'm sure she was watching Malooto or she would have gone along too. Ladeliea was more than happy to give up the coffee detail and head over with the others.

I went into the bedroom then and stripped off my clothes. I was surprised to see the closet had been modified somewhat and there seemed to be a different entrance into one part of it. I walked over to take a look and found it was a smaller bedroom with a small bed in it. Argent had no doubt put it here for Deimeta.

I approved again, even though I was sure she had already seen what grownups did in their furs, there was no need for her to be kept up during the night if she was tired. If she wanted to sleep in her own bed it would be fine and if she didn't we would make arrangements for her to sleep with us. She was already six after all, practically grown in this age.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.