John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 116

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 116 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

After lunch, while Barago was leaving for more timber, Raalto and Daaggo got a group started building the main framework for the rafts we would need. I left them at it and returned to my cave and then went into my office. Checking the video I found Danlo and the others had nearly made it back already and were no more than thirty minutes from camp.

I met them as they arrived and was hit with a surprising question. I didn't really know the answer and said so. I left them to go about their business and went to talk things over with Georgo. Luckily, I found him seated at the table drinking coffee and when I sat near him Delia brought me a mug.

"We have a little situation which has developed during the trip and I don't know what to do about it," I said.

"What has happened?" he asked.

"Apparently, one of the new men who had promised faithfully he wanted to come here and promised he understood the rules was less than forthcoming."

"Did he slip away?" Georgo asked.

"He tried, but he also tried to force his mate to come with him and she didn't want to. He was in the process of beating her into submission when Talvo demonstrated his new proficiency with the spearcaster. What will happen now that a boy, not a man yet, has killed a mated man? Will the woman be Talvo's mate?"

"It has happened before, but not in my lifetime that I know of. I do know it has happened though and that was the way it was handled before. The boy took the woman of the man he killed as his mate.

"I can understand why there was confusion though. It will all work out and I'm sure it won't be long before Talvo becomes a man anyway," Georgo said.

"I will do my best to make sure it works out if it is the way it should be, but it does remind me of another question I've had. It almost came up during our last altercation, but luckily enough everyone seemed to agree none of my mates who used their bows during the ambush delivered any killing blows on the mated men.

"What happens when a man's mate kills a mated man? Who is responsible for the dead man's mate then?"

"It has also happened, in fact it has happened twice I know of. The dead man's mate joins the woman who killed her mate as another mate for her mate," Georgo told me, and I'll swear he was having to bite his tongue to keep from laughing.

I was wondering about his apparent strain at keeping his composure.

"As a matter of fact, John, one little detail seems to have slipped your mind in all this excitement," he said, openly grinning now.

"What detail, Georgo?"

"It is true none of your mates killed a mated man during the initial ambush, but have you forgotten Ameliea shot one of the men who tried to bully his way past her during the questioning?" he asked.

I was speechless because I had forgotten about it completely. His reminder brought it back at once so I had to ask if the man had been mated.

"In fact he was mated. I'm guessing Ameliea didn't realize she had earned you another mate and I know the dead man's mate doesn't know what is to become of her. I suppose it might be time for you to make the happy announcement," Georgo said, and finally laughed out loud at me.

"I am terribly embarrassed now, Georgo. I have acquired a mate and didn't even have the courtesy to claim her. What must she think of me and what about the others."

"None of them has considered it and I'm sure most probably don't understand what has happened and what the protocol is. As I said, it does not come up often. In any case a delay of a day or two is not uncommon. I do think you should speak to her today at least," he said.

"Maybe I should go right now."

"There is no rush. She won't be leaving," Georgo said, still chuckling.

"I can't believe it. I felt so relieved I hadn't gathered another mate and now I find I have."

"It's true you dodged three out of four new mates, but I don't think you did yourself any favors. Did you see the other three women your mates gave you at least a chance at?" he asked me.

"No, I'll confess I made a special effort to keep from it."

"They were some of the most attractive of the women left in the camp," he told me, gleefully.

"Well all is not lost, Georgo, they will all be living on our side of the river," I said, smiling myself.

"I'm sure you will also be delighted with the new mate you did acquire. Even though she is very young, Taaheita is definitely a woman and a very attractive one," Georgo couldn't help it, he laughed aloud and I had a chuckle myself.

"By the way, which man did Talvo kill?" he asked.

"I didn't know him, but Danlo said it was Jotollo. Did you know him?"

"I had seen him and knew of him. It doesn't surprise me he was trying to slip away and I wonder how he was able to make it through the questioning without getting killed.

"I can also tell you if the spirits don't make room for Talvo and his new mate near Danlo's quarters you will probably have men in there soon trying to dig out some space for him yourself," he said, laughing again.

"What do you mean?"

"Wait until you see Geritatea. You will know what I mean then," he said.

I took Georgo's jab to mean Talvo had gained a good-looking mate for his troubles. I felt Argent giving me a little tingle and after I finished my coffee I went to my office and contacted them.

"Do you need for me to make arrangements for Talvo and his new mate to stay near you?" Argent asked me, without preamble.

"I can't see a reason not to. See if you can carve out some space for him in the Danlo dormitory please."

"Should we cause another tremble?" he asked.

"I don't think it will be necessary - just do what you need to when the place is empty and I'll go and tell Talvo he is being provided for."

"We will take care of it at once, no one is in their quarters now," Argent said, and signed off.

Talvo was helping with the unloading and when I approached him he seemed a little uneasy. I decided not to prolong his discomfiture so I went right to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.