John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 100

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 100 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

My own stupidity hit me then. I put my alien supplied chain mail on every morning and was able to walk around in relative safety, but I hadn't even thought to get it for anyone else. We were about to travel to a hostile camp and confront the leader and probably many others there. I would be safe while everyone else was risking their hide.

"I need to talk to, Frank, quickly," I said to my mates, and left them talking.

I sat down at Frank and when I signed on Argent answered. I asked him if he could make chain mail for everyone on this side of the canyon.

"Yes, with no trouble. In fact the designer has been nagging me almost every day to suggest it to you for your mates. It seems he has had some kinky ideas along those lines for a while," Argent said.

"Bless his pea pickin' little heart. I guess it means he has them practically fitted in advance."

"Fitted, he has a suit already made for all of them - for every woman who is living in the caves connected to yours in fact. The design is not exactly like yours though and theirs are not meant to be worn over other clothing like the T-shirt you wear under yours," Argent said.

"If it won't be uncomfortable I don't see the harm."

"He assures me it will not make a significant difference. Would you like for him to fit all the men also?" Argent asked.

"Yes, I just thought of it when Kateata saw mine for the first time. I wish I had mentioned it sooner since we were set to go and deal with Cardiato this morning. We will just put the trip off until the mail can be ready."

"As I said, the suits for all the females, even Failiela, are already done and I'm sure he has all the measurements he needs for anyone else. He can probably have them made within two hours," Argent said.

"Maybe we can still go today then. Could you go ahead and send the suits for the women?"

"It won't be a problem. I will signal you when the others are ready," he said, and signed off.

When I stood up and happened to glance toward the bed I saw the women's chain mail had appeared in the big middle of it. I called them over and showed them.

"Where did it come from, John?" Jaada asked.

"I must have my secrets little one."

"Who is it for?" Winna asked.

"For all of you and all the other women who live on this side. Why don't you look through it, find yours, and try it on?"

They started on it at once. With typical attention to detail the suits for my mates were on top and were identified by the now familiar engraving of their faces. Of course they weren't shy around me and began stripping off the clothes they had just put on.

Argent had been correct in telling me the design was different. The women were covered from just above where their Adam's apple would be if they were men and on down.

Their chain mail fit them exactly and perfectly and ended in an integral thong. It also had half sleeves that came nearly to their elbows. There was one, or make it two, strategic points of exposure though. There were openings made exactly to let their nipples stick through.

I was almost embarrassed at the fact the chain mail outfits had my dick as hard as a rock. They seemed more like something out of a BDSM dream of heaven than protective gear. I couldn't get over how they fit like another layer of skin. I noticed the tiny rings they were made of were a little larger than the ones on my suit. This feature did wonders for enhancing the view of the skin underneath. I was about to decide to skip the trip for today even if the men's suits could be ready on time.

Seeing all my mates in their protective attire jogged a memory of my past life loose. I went back to Frank and messaged Argent again and he answered at once.

"Do you approve, John?" he asked.

"I do, and it has made me think of someone. As long as your designer is in the chain mail mood, please do me a favor and send a set to celia batau on my old earth. Can that be allowed?"

"It is irregular, John - is it important to you? Who is she?" Argent asked.

"It's important to me. She's a friend I never got to meet."

"Very well, I will make it allowable," Argent said.

"Send her several sets as long as you're at it, for times when she doesn't feel the same."

"I will tell him," he sent, and then he was gone again.

I looked back toward my mates and was anticipating my next visual treat. Winna and Waaya were about to go fetch all the other women who lived on this side of the canyon.

They were heading out wearing only the mail, but I called a halt and asked them to put their dresses on over it. This pointed out a small flaw in our plans. The chain mail showed around their necks and over their breasts. The longer sleeves were plainly visible also. I went back to Frank.

When I messaged Argent he sent back they had noticed the problem themselves and new dresses were on the way. A new dress appeared for each woman, on the bed, beside the pile of remaining mail. I assumed more would come later.

Winna and Waaya put on the new dresses and they covered everything nicely. This did cut down on my viewing pleasure, but I consoled myself with thinking they might not need to wear the chain mail every day, besides, I could still reach up under the dresses and at the moment I was aching to see what their titties felt like encased in chain mail.

The body show was on again when Waaya and Winna returned with the others. There were a few who hadn't received their Wilma dresses yet and they were a special treat, first showing and all. I saw at once Georgo had made some fine selections and in fact all the women looked delicious and maybe even more so in their new protection.

It was all over too soon for me and I was a little sad to see enough of the new style dresses had come for every one of them who currently had Wilma dresses. I assumed they would all get a complete new wardrobe.

My mates started on breakfast then and I sat at the table to start on coffee. When Winna came with a mug for me I took the time to inspect the feel of her new protective clothing.

It was great with the feeling of the titanium thong seemingly even more arousing than her naked flesh. I was going to have to spend some quality time later to see if I could slip a finger or two under the chain mail and into something interesting.

Thinking of the possibility had me dreaming up a new perversion. If I could get her wet enough maybe some of her fuck oil would slip through the tiny rings. It could lead to chain mail crotch sniffing and my mouth was watering for a chance to give it a whirl.

The men started filing in shortly and then breakfast began appearing before us. After I had eaten I got a little tingle and knew at once Argent had some news for me. I took a refill of coffee over to Frank to find out whether it was good news or bad.

Argent replied when I sent a message and told me the chain mail for all the men was ready and had been placed in a big box in the bathing facility. He told me the designer had been improving on my model also and there was a new set for me.

I signed off and went into the bathroom. My new set was on top and so I stripped off and put it on. It was much like the one I'd had all along except it came lower now, like a long tailed shirt. I noticed it seemed to almost cling to me around my ass and though I didn't see how it was possible it was almost as if it were elastic. I liked it though and taking the box with me I went back out to the bed.

Outfitting the men with their new attire wasn't nearly as much fun as watching the women try theirs on. As a matter of fact it was no fun for me at all. I'm not sure how Daaggo felt about it though, and I noticed he was very alert during the entire process. I didn't see where it would hurt a thing for him to get a cheap thrill if he was.

When everyone had their clothes on again we decided we still had plenty of time to keep our uninvited appointment with Cardiato today. The wranglers went to hitch the team to the big wagon and my original one and the rest of us strapped on our Glocks, went to the practice cave to retrieve our rifles, and headed for the horse cave.

The teams were hitched when we got there and Red had already been saddled for me. Danlo, Nadlo, and Jonoco had to return to the practice cave for their rifles and while they were gone I caught Bob for Raalto to saddle and Bonehead for Racaato, then I caught the three Quarter Horse mares Darla, Donna, and Jezebel for Jonoco, Nadlo, and Danlo.

They were returning with their rifles when I came out of the pen with Jezebel, the last mare I caught, so I let them saddle their own mounts. When they were ready we left.

After about an hour of traveling I signaled the others who were horseback with me to stop. We spent about ten minutes testing the horses to see how they would react to having a gun fired from their backs. None of them even flinched, so I figured the ones Argent had provided must have run across this situation before.

I also spent a few minutes planning the way we would approach our meeting with Cardiato and then we caught back up to the wagons and stayed with them for the rest of the trip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.