Camille, Another Blowjob Queen in College - Cover

Camille, Another Blowjob Queen in College

by Nikki Mounds

Copyright© 2008 by Nikki Mounds

Erotica Sex Story: Ok people, this is a quick 'let's fuck' story. If you want a plot, deep characters and more than sex, look elsewhere. You were warned! Camille and her two friends are busty and hot, known as the three 'muske-tits'. They are very popular with the guys because they are the best and most eager cocksuckers in Campus. One day their 'extra curricular activities' become known by some of the most important men in the University. Here is what happens to Camille.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   School   .

I created this tale along a reader, who looked for me in yahoo messenger and said he loved the 'Maria, the blowjob queen of college' story and wanted to try doing a similar one. We did and here is the final result. I hope you enjoy it.

My yahoo messenger ID is 'nikki_mounds'. Look for me if you have a good RP idea and are able to play using dialogs and good description as well as take my lead in the making of the story!

I walk into the lab to find Professor Schroeder alone. I am still tired from last night. It was the wildest frat party of the year. I was there with my girlfriends, Lynn Payton and Maria Castello.

We are well known as the 'blowjob muske-tits', the three busty oral queens of the University. I disliked the nickname at first, but I got used to it and find it funny now.

My name is Camille McCarthy, I am a coed at a large University in the West Coast. I am considered beautiful a Tall blonde with short stylish hair and bright green eyes. I confess I'm slightly plump, maybe from my 'protein rich' diet, but I am 'pleasantly plump' as most guys put it. I have a large and nice butt, strong legs from my daily walk and a great pair of tits. I am a 38 EE cup, which is basically the largest pair in college.

Nikki Boketti has impressive E cups, that look oversized on her tiny body, but mine are bigger and the guys love my Amazon sized body. There are a few girls with DDs and one Asian chick with Es, but I am proud to say that, aside from the really fat girls, I'm the bustiest girl in college.

Anyway, the guys made a bet that we could not suck dry all of them and we accepted. Each frat boy put ten dolars in the pile of money and we said they'd get to fuck us all night long if we failed. We dropped on our knees, back to back, and they formed a circle around us, with the rest of the guys in a line, eager to replace the ones in the circle.

There must have been more than fifty guys that night! When a guy came in our mouths we had to eat his semen. I never sucked so much cock and never swallowed so much cum! After the boy came he gave way for another frat member, who was also sucked off and came in our mouths ... this wouldn't be so tough if the guys only came once. But some of them entered the line three or four times! Lynn had actually thrown up when we arrived at our dorm room later that night. She was too full of sperm in her stomach.

But we took load after load into our mouths and even if the guys tried to cum twice, some even managed to cum three times, we won. We had them all dry and tired. We ended up going home with a lot of cash and a great tale to share ... not to mention that our 'reputation' was now swelling in college. There weas no party we wouldn't attend and no limits to our fun!

I confess we three were stoned at that party, and I think I saw a guy pointing something at us, but I think I was just imagining things, they know they can't atke pics or film us ... we would not allow!

Of course, we always try to keep our 'night life' a secret from our parents. Since we are studying so far from home no one in our home towns know about us. I guess daddy still thinks I'm a virgin! Giggles!

I see the old man distracted, looking at something in his work bench. It is weird, Maria was summoned by another teacher and Lynn was called to talk to the principal. 'This is coincidence ... right?' I ask myself, and I hope so! It'd be a disaster if those old guys found out about what goes on in those parties we attend!

"Hi professor." I say sitting on the bench. "I was told you wanted to see me." I say from the door, catching his attention.

He can't take his eyes of my breasts as I walk into his lab, but I'm quite used to it and it doesn't bother me in the least. I have always been top heavy, so I'm used to guys 'talking to my tits' and stuff like that.

"Hello Miss McCarthy." He greets me with a smile.

"Have I done something wrong in my last experiment?' I ask worried.

"Oh no, Camille. Not at all." He says chuckling, reassuring me. I feel calmer and relax a little bit. "Wow Miss McCarthy, you look absolutely exhausted! Are you OK?"

"Oh yes, I'm ok ... I just did ... er, I had a workout last night." I giggle blushing.

"Oh you did, didn't you?" He grins a little.

"Yes, it felt, err ... it felt like a marathon." I giggle again.

"Well Miss McCarthy, I've actually cancelled lab today. But I'd just like to talk to you for a bit. Why don't you take off the lab coat?"

"Ok!" I remove the lab coat to reveal a white tank top. It is not very lownecked, but the material is sheer and it is obvious that I'm not wearing a bra. My large titties are swaying with my every motion and my hard nipples are clearly seen making tents on the thin material. A form hugging jeans and 2" high sandals complete my attire

I smile at the old man's face. He just can't hide his complete delight as he watches me pull the heavy lab coat off of my shoulders. As I reach back and remove it, my amazing, giant melons thrust out at him, looking even larger than they normally do. I know it always gets the old goat in a good mood. I think he loves this lab just because he gets to stare at my breasts for three hours every time we meet.

"Professor Schroeder, what do you want to talk to me about?" I ask noticing he is staring at my tits harder than usual. As I said, I'm used to the 'talk to the tits' routine, but this is starting to make me sick, he is so OLD! My dad's age. And guys are never THIS open about their leering.

"Miss McCarthy, I'm just wondering. There's a rumor around school that you and your friends were at a rather large gathering." He removes his heavy glasses, placing it carefully on the bench. "Could you tell me excactly what you did last night?"

"I went to a party with my friends and had a ball. I err ... danced with all the guys in the house and only came back to my dorm room at 5 AM." I say blushing. "And what does it have to do with your lab sir?" I ask defiantly.

"Well Camille. Your work here in the lab is second to none, but as a tenured professor here, I have to make sure my students adhere to a strict code of morals. I'm supposed to report any breach of this code to the Dean, should I become aware of one."

"I assure you, I did nothing worng!" I lie

"Miss McCarthy, I was your age too at one time. There really is no need to lie to me. I'm pretty sure I know what went on at that party last night." He says patently, reaching into his desk to pull out a DVD. "I know all about your nickname and the reputation of you and your friends. So, if you just come clean, I'm sure we can work this out."

"Ok, I had some fun with the guys, but my personal life is none of your..." I start to say standing up in rage.

"Camille!" He cuts me. "There's no need to get so upset. Like I said, I was young once too." I blush as he smirks. His eyes have not left my chest since I walked into his lab. "We'll probably end up laughing about this once we get it out into the open."

"I doubt it sir." I start to walk away in a rush, my hangers bouncing and jiggling with every step. "I'll talk to the Dean about this. This is an invasion of my privacy!"

"Oh you probably shouldn't do that Miss McCarthy." He says confidently, making me stop for a moment. "You see, if the Dean sees this DVD I have here, he will be required to notify your parents about this breach of morals. You know, according to the University bylaws."

"DVD?" I ask turning back to him. "What are you talking about?"

"Camille." He says in a patronizing voice "This is a video shot at approximately 2:00 AM last night."

"Oh God!" I say with a weak voice and walk back to him meekly. My eyes are glued to the screen. I look at the video and see a bunch of guys cumming in my face.

"I don't know everyone on this video personally, but I did recognize three EXTREMELY busty young women." He jokes pointing at my bosom. "So, are you ready to confess, Miss McCarthy?"

"Y-yes sir." I nod submissively.

"Camille, honey. I'm not angry. Like I said, I was your age once. I know how parties can get out of hand. I actually think that MAYBE I can just destroy this tape."

"Oh, please sir, do it!" I grab his arms almost trembling in fear and shame. "My dad would never forgive me if he ever saw this!"

"Well, MAYBE he doesn't have to see this. MAYBE! Let's just talk for a minute."

"Yes professor Schroeder!" I nod enthusiastically. "Daddy REALLY doesn't ned to see it!"

"First off..." He laughs out loud. "Did you enjoy yourself slut?"

"Y-yes..." I answer blushing.

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. I am sure you'll be doing this regularly in this lab from now on." Schroeder says laughing. "Truth is Miss McCarthy, I've always known about your reputation as giving the best blowjobs in school."

"You did?" I ask amazed. "H-how?!"

"Miss McCarthy, the boys that you've blown ... they were so amazed by your skills they just couldn't shut up. It's all they talked about when it was just them boys around. And it fell in the ears of a few professors. Little coaxing here and a little bribe there and we soon knew everything about the three 'muske-tits' who gave wonderful blowjobs to large groups of men!" He laughs again.

"Pr-professor!" I release his arms "I-I am so embarrassed!"

"Camille ... it's nothing to be embarrassed about. You should be proud of being so good at that. Giving the best head in a campus as large as ours is a major achievement." He mocks me. "You enjoy giving blowjobs, don't you? Tell me how much you love to suck cock, Miss McCarthy."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.