Karenscrewedup@hotmail.Com - Cover

Karenscrewedup@hotmail.Com

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man spots a woman from his past in a bar with a couple of girlfriends. She humiliated him in college. He witnesses a strange man slipping her some drugs and must decide if this is his chance to get his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

The girls went into the pool. They swam around and talked quietly for a while. I still had some soul searching to do.

I can't deny that Lisa is a very sexy girl. I'd be a liar if I said that the idea of granting her request and making her a sex slave didn't turn me on. She certainly looks mature enough to join in the fun in games.

But Christ! She's only sixteen! I know that sixteen is the age of consent in this state. So I wouldn't be breaking the law. At least I hope not. Still, I never thought of myself as a child molester.

Karen didn't seem to have any doubts, which was surprising to me. I would have expected a woman to be more protective of a teenage girl, especially around a pervert like me.

They were sitting together on the pool steps, up to their necks in water and talking quietly. It gave me a warm feeling to see them laughing and joking and getting along just fine.

Oh well, a man has to do what a man has to do.

I stood up and undressed. I was amused when it dawned on me that I felt more self conscious than either of them had been when they undressed a little while ago. I was glad that they were apparently not paying any attention to me.

I crossed the deck and dove into the pool at the deep end. I swam up to the girls and when I got close I saw that they had their hands on each other's thighs. No wonder they were smiling.

They weren't groping each other. But there was something strangely erotic about seeing two naked women sitting there like that.

I smiled at Karen and said, "Child molester!"

Karen ignored me and said, "Look at those tits and tell me what a child she is!"

Lisa does have a perfect set of breasts. I would guess that they're at least a C cup. They sit high on her chest and they are obviously firm and fully matured. They're as good as any you ever saw in a Playboy Magazine. But I still prefer Karen's perky little A/B cup, thank you very much.

After talking and kidding around for a while I suggested we move the party inside. It was getting late and Karen and I haven't eaten anything since lunch. It was beginning to look like we were going to need our strength.

Karen suggested that I take Lisa upstairs and try out one of the new leather devices on her while she started supper. I pulled out some of the leather straps that I bought for Karen at the adult bookstore. They fit Lisa just fine.

I attached straps to her upper thighs and then I put her wrists in the attached cuffs. I attached another strap to her elbows and tightened them up a little, just enough to thrust her breasts out without being too uncomfortable.

As I put them on her I watched her face. She wasn't at all nervous about being restrained by a man she hardly knew. Her excitement was obvious. She really did enjoy this sort of thing.

Once her arms were restrained I put a dog collar around her neck. She had an exceptionally long, thin neck so the collar fit a little loose. I guess she's going to need a collar of her own. I picked up the nipple clamps but before I attached them I touched her, exploring her body for the first time.

As soon as my hands touched her body she exclaimed breathlessly, "Oh god!"

I caressed her firm breasts and she reacted instantly. I thought she was going to fall down for a moment. She closed her eyes, her legs got weak and she swayed from side to side. It was pretty amusing, and very exciting.

I moved my fingers down to her tight pussy and gently inserted one finger, being careful to avoid tearing her fragile hymen. She was dripping wet and her hips thrust to meet my finger as I inserted it. I pulled back quickly to avoid tearing her hymen.

She realized what I was doing. She grinned and said, "It's okay. I don't have my hymen anymore. The guys never fucked me. But they were pretty rough with their fingers. It's gone now."

I pulled my finger from her pussy and let her suck it clean. Then I played with her nipples again, squeezing them hard just to see if she would react the way Karen did. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she did. I had only just begun to squeeze them when she had an orgasm and once again she almost lost her balance.

I held her up by her arm and steadied her. When she was ready to stand on her own I let her go and attached the nipple clamps. I didn't tighten them too much. I didn't want to damage or desensitize her nipples. I tightened them down just enough to be uncomfortable but erotic, and to remind her of her new position in life.

I grabbed the blindfold from the drawer and led Lisa back downstairs. I sat her in a chair in the kitchen and put the blindfold on her. I sat next to her and watched Karen make supper.

From time to time I would reach out and touch Lisa, just enough to keep her stimulated. Whenever Karen got close enough I would grope her as well. Whenever Karen got close enough she explored Lisa's sweet body, taking just as much pleasure from it as I was.

I have to admit, it was hard to know where to look. There was a beautiful naked woman just about anywhere I looked.

We left Lisa the way she was since she already ate her evening meal. Karen and I ate a light supper while Lisa sat and enjoyed her bondage and answered our questions. We learned that not one of the four boys who've been using her has ever eaten her pussy.

Karen leered at me when she learned that Lisa has never had sex with another girl but she has thought about it.

Lisa sounded a lot like she was bragging when she told us that her brother recently started coming into her room at night and making her suck his cock. She sounded very proud of herself when she told us that she recently started deepthroating the boys after being forced to the first few times. I suppose she had a right to be proud of herself.

She told us that her brother hasn't forced her to expose herself to others of his friends, or to strangers. Not yet. But he has been talking about it. Nor has he made her have sex with anyone outside of the group of four boys that I allowed to fuck Karen on the bandstand.

Lisa admitted that she has fantasies about sexual servitude, exhibitionism, and many other things, and that she had those fantasies long before she met us in the park. But it wasn't until she met us that she realized that people actually did those things.

That came as a major relief to me. I've been feeling very bad about being responsible for warping this pretty young woman. Now I learn that she was apparently warped before she ran into us in the park that day.

Her fantasies were fueled mainly by the stories and pictures she discovered on the internet. I was enormously relieved to learn that Karen and I were not entirely responsible for Lisa's fantasies. Nor were we responsible for her recent activities, although watching the four boys fuck and get sucked off by Karen was the most exciting thing that she has ever seen in real life.

Karen and I finished eating. It was time for the games to begin. As we talked I removed the nipple clamps from Lisa. Karen and I continued to ask Lisa probing questions about her experiences and her fantasies.

Karen and I both began caressing Lisa while we questioned her. The young woman's growing arousal was really loosening up her tongue.

When Karen and I ran out of questions to ask I stood up and touched the head of my cock to Lisa's lips. She licked it eagerly and then put her lips around it and started moving her head up and down enthusiastically.

My cock is a bit longer and quite a bit fatter than the other four cocks that she's been sucking on lately. I didn't expect her to be able to take it into her throat. I didn't even try.

It soon became obvious that she was not intimidated by my larger size. She began driving her mouth farther and farther down my shaft, struggling to take it into her throat.

I saw her struggling and started to tell her not to even try because even if she could eventually deepthroat me, I didn't think that she would be able to do it sitting in front of me the way she was. I assumed that the angle of entry would make it impossible. Before I could finish telling her not to do it she was doing it!

I groaned in pleasure. It was a very exciting feeling. It was something that I've never experienced before or ever thought that I would. It was also a very erotic sight to see my cock buried to the hilt in that beautiful young woman's mouth.

Karen thought so to. Her mouth opened in amazement and she said, "Oh my god! Lisa! You have to teach me how to do that!"

Lisa moaned what was probably an affirmative response. The vibrations that traveled up and down my cock when she moaned were almost enough to put me over the top. I managed to get myself under control, though. At least until Karen got more involved.

Karen started toying with my balls while Lisa sucked my cock. At the same time she leaned down and started licking and kissing Lisa's face in a way that was charmingly obscene.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out until only the head of my cock was in Lisa's mouth. Karen saw what was happening and she finished me off with her hand. With Karen's help I filled a sixteen year old girl's mouth with cum and she swallowed it eagerly.

I am not in the habit of having orgasms while standing. I almost fell over when my knees started to give out. As you might imagine, this has been one of the most erotic experiences of my young life!

I reached out and put my hand on the back of Lisa's chair to steady myself. I slowly lowered myself back down into my seat and watched as Karen started kissing Lisa passionately. She eagerly returned those lustful kisses.

Karen stopped kissing Lisa, turned to me and asked breathlessly, "Can I have her now?"

I nodded absently. Like she had to ask! But still, the question itself was so fucking erotic! "Can I have her now?" Just hearing that sentence come from Karen's mouth made my dick twitch!

Karen eagerly removed Lisa's restraints and her blindfold. She led the young girl into the living room with me tagging along. I didn't want to miss a thing.

They spread a blanket out on the floor and in moments they were on the floor, making out like it was their honeymoon.

I had a sudden inspiration. Without ever taking my eyes from them, I went to the closet and dug out my digital movie camera and started recording. I knew that I would enjoy watching this later.

By that time my conscience had given up and receded from the picture. There was no doubt in my mind now that I was going to take this girl's virginity from her tonight. I thought that she might want a movie of it to show to all of her friends years from now when she was old and living in a rest home.

Karen had stopped kissing Lisa's pouty lips. She was now licking and kissing her way down the young girl's sexy body. She spent a long time on those nice, sensitive breasts. I wanted to be the first person to eat Lisa's pussy. But I realized that there was no way that I could stop this show. It was just too fucking hot.

Besides, I would still get to bust that sweet cherry. I've never made love to a virgin. I never had any real desire to. But since she was here and begging for it, and since her hymen was already gone, I would do my best to make it an exciting and pleasant experience for her. I was going to have to do a very good job or Karen was going to make a lesbian out of her!

I had the camera aimed at Lisa's face when Karen's tongue first came into contact with her pussy. She screamed in excitement and her whole body trembled violently. It was amazing to watch. I was jealous. I would have loved to look up with my tongue in her pussy and see so much pleasure on her face.

I panned the camera down and got some good close-ups of Lisa's creamy pussy and Karen's tongue eating her out. But it was the expressiveness of her pretty face and the sounds of pleasure that made it all so exciting and that was where I pointed the camera most of the time.

Lisa was thrashing around wildly out of control as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. She gripped and squeezed her own breasts and in between moans of passion she swore obscenely. She wasn't breathing now, she was panting. Even an audio tape of her response to what Karen was doing would be hot.

Lisa finally reached a point that she couldn't take anymore. She pushed Karen's head away and begged her to stop.

Karen smiled up at me while she gently kissed Lisa's thighs and her stomach, giving her a chance to relax and catch her breath.

A few minutes passed before Lisa opened her eyes. It seemed to take her a moment to focus. She smiled at Karen and then she turned and smiled up at the camera. She obviously didn't mind at all that I was recording this erotic scene.

She sighed loudly, reached down and gently guided Karen up over her. The two beautiful young women kissed passionately for a long moment. When their lips parted Lisa looked into the camera and licked her juices from Karen's face. They kissed again for several long, pleasant minutes before Lisa smiled at Karen and said, "Your turn."

Karen rolled over onto her back, more than happy to put herself in her young protégé's hands. Lisa began to kiss her way down Karen's body just the way Karen had done for her. I knew that this was the first bisexual experience for both women. But they were both taking to it like ducks to water.

Lisa was fascinated by Karen's breasts. She spent a long time exploring them. I watched as she squeezed one of Karen's nipples to see if she would have an orgasm. She wanted to know if she could make Karen cum that way. I brought her to orgasm that way before we ate dinner. I guess Lisa wanted to see what it was like to do it for someone else.

It tickled the hell out of her when it worked. She stared into Karen's face while she was lost in the throes of an orgasm. But as soon as she treated Karen to an orgasm that way and her curiosity was satisfied she continued to kiss her way down Karen's body.

She slowly covered Karen's sexy flat stomach in kisses, working her way down to her very wet, very aroused pussy. Soon she was lying between Karen's legs and gently exploring her pussy with her fingers.

Neither girl ever saw a vagina close up before. They were both intrigued. Watching them explore each other, and the look of excitement on their faces while they became familiar with a body part that they have had for years but knew so little about was awesome.

I felt very much like the voyeur that I was. I was sharing a very private, very personal and very exciting moment in their lives. It was almost as exciting for me as it obviously was for them.

After Lisa explored Karen's pussy for a few minutes, she kissed it and then started licking without the slightest hesitation. I felt a little left out. But watching these two was at least as exciting as watching Karen with the four boys had been.

If I had to choose between the two events I would be hard pressed to decide which I wanted to see again. I think this was probably more exciting for me because I've never seen anything like it before. Not in real life anyway. And the opportunity to watch a sight like this has got to be a fantasy for nearly every heterosexual male in the world.

Karen started having orgasms almost immediately. She had been very turned on by eating out Lisa and she loved being filmed. Having a camera pointed at her always turns her on. I think now that she may have a bit of a crush on Lisa. She was really wound up tight and she was just as out of control when she started having orgasm after orgasm as Lisa had been when their roles were reversed.

Lisa hung on tight and rode the waves of passion with her as Karen thrust her hips up, ground her pubic mound against Lisa's lips and wriggled around uncontrollably. I began to hope this wouldn't last much longer. I wasn't going to be able take much more of this.

After a couple of minutes Karen couldn't take it anymore. She reached down and held Lisa still, guiding the girl's head down onto her stomach as she fought to catch her breath.

Lisa rested for a moment. Then she moved up and the two girls kissed for a few minutes longer. I got it all on camera.

When they finally came to rest I stopped the camera and put a new disk in it. I checked the battery level. Then I put it aside for a few minutes. I helped the girls to their feet so that we could go out by the pool, have a drink and rest for a few minutes.

No one spoke at first. Lisa and Karen kept looking at each other and grinning like a couple of very beautiful idiots. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that they both enjoyed what just happened very, very much.

I asked Lisa, "Was that almost as much fun as when you were with the four boys?"

Lisa laughed out loud and exclaimed, "Oh my god! That ... what she did ... that was the most fantastic thing that has ever happened to me!"

Karen said, "Yeah. That was pretty hot. But it's fun being fucked by four horny boys too."

Lisa looked almost embarrassed. But she more or less agreed. "Yes, I love it when they play with my body and make me suck their cocks. But I never came like that before. Not even when I masturbated while I was thinking about them later."

We swam a little and we talked a little over the next hour or so. I tried to keep my distance from Lisa. Despite the show I just filmed and how excited it made me I was still a bit reluctant to have sex with a sixteen year old girl.

She didn't make it easy. She kept floating over to me and rubbing her nubile young body against me, or running her hand down my chest, stopping just short of my cock, which has been in some stage of erection almost constantly since we got home.

She was a real tease, never quite taking hold of my cock. She lightly rested her hand down there, touched my stomach with a teasing, butterfly touch and smiled, looking so sweet and innocent.

And if she wasn't teasing me Karen was. Or even worse they were both moving their hands over me at the same time. They were supposed to be my sex slaves. I was supposed to be in charge. But it was pretty obvious that I'd lost control of this situation.

I finally decided that it was time to reassert my control. I ordered both of them out of the pool and told them that it was time to go upstairs and take a shower and go to bed. I followed them closely, enjoying the wonderful view.

On the way through the living room I grabbed the video camera and followed those two beautiful asses up the stairs. I didn't think about how dangerous that was until later. I could have fallen and broken my neck!

We got into my large, walk-in shower that I had specially built a few years ago. It was large enough for the three of us and several more besides. As soon as the water was warm we started lathering each other up.

I was definitely getting the most attention now. I soaped Lisa with Karen's help. Then I soaped up Karen with Lisa's help. Whichever woman was getting soaped up seemed to find it convenient to rest a hand on my hard cock while we washed her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.