Karenscrewedup@hotmail.Com - Cover

Karenscrewedup@hotmail.Com

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man spots a woman from his past in a bar with a couple of girlfriends. She humiliated him in college. He witnesses a strange man slipping her some drugs and must decide if this is his chance to get his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

When we were about ten feet away one of the boys exclaimed, "That's her! That's the woman we told you about!"

I brought Karen to a stop in front of them and said, "Hey, guys. What were you telling your friends?"

One of them smiled and said, "We told them about yesterday, when your girlfriend sucked us off and we played with her tits."

The other one excitedly added, "And her pussy, too! I had my fingers right up inside of her!"

It was obvious that the three teens that were not there yesterday were not entirely convinced. Even seeing her now, standing in front of them with her breasts nearly exposed, they still found the story hard to believe.

I said, "Your friends look skeptical."

"Yeah," one of them said. "They didn't believe a word of it."

"It's too bad that there's a young lady present. We could have shown them that you were telling the truth."

As I spoke, Karen's knees nearly gave way. She leaned into me for support. She whispered, "Oh god, please no!"

But I could hear the excitement in her voice. There was fear, too. But that was a part of the excitement.

The teenage girl smiled and said, "You don't have to chicken out on my account. Hell, I'd like to see that myself."

One of the boys said, "She's my sister. She's just one of the guys."

I led Karen up the stairs, stepping carefully between the kids. I led her to that same place in the back of the bandstand. The boys saw the rope around her wrists as we went by them. They were very excited, judging by their comments.

The five teens followed us up into the bandstand. After I sat down the girl asked, "Why is she tied up? Is she being raped? Is she doing this against her will?"

"That's a hard question to answer. She likes being made to do things that she doesn't want to do or she is afraid to do, sexy things that most women would never do because society frowns on women doing those kinds of things. It turns her on.

"Some people are like that. She doesn't like it all the time. But sometimes it's an exciting game to play. She would never come out here to the park and let two boys play with her tits while she dropped to her knees and sucked them off of her own free will. But when I forced her to do it yesterday it excited her. She wouldn't admit it, though.

"She likes being embarrassed, too," I continued. "Like this."

I lifted her top over her breasts and I reached down and lifted her skirt up and tucked it into her waistband.

I looked at the teenage girl to judge how she was reacting to this. She was obviously amused.

The boys, on the other hand, were way beyond amused. They were gathered tightly around Karen. As soon as I nodded my approval and stepped back she had four young eager hands exploring her body.

I kept an eye on them to make sure that they weren't too rough on her. But I saw from the expression on her face that she was getting very turned on.

The boys were talking excitedly among themselves about her beautiful breasts and her tight pussy and how beautiful her sweet young ass was.

Karen was standing in the middle of them with her eyes closed and her head back. I could hear her moaning as they groped her roughly. I interrupted one of the boys briefly to show him a little trick. I reached between them and replaced his hand on her right tit with my own. I squeezed her nipple harder and harder until she had a loud, violent orgasm standing right there on the bandstand. As soon as her orgasm was just about over she started to collapse to her knees on the hard floor.

I caught her and lowered her gently to her knees. The boys looked at me. It was obvious that they were looking for permission.

I nodded and one of the boys who wasn't here to get a blowjob yesterday unfastened his pants quickly. With a brief, guilty glance at his sister he sat down on the bench and we all watched as Karen struggled to take his hard cock into her mouth without losing her balance because of the way her hands were bound behind her back.

I considered removing the rope from her wrists. But I didn't want to spoil it for her. I could tell that she was handling him without difficulty. He was guiding her head up and down on his not quite fully developed cock and I knew from the feverish expression on his face that it wouldn't be long.

The girl had moved closer and was kneeling down to get a closer look at what was almost certainly her brother's first blowjob. She was fascinated. She seemed to be getting nearly as big a kick out of it as he was.

I reached down and ran my fingers through Karen's pussy. I discovered that her juices were starting to run down her thighs. I stood up and offered her pussy to the boys as well. In seconds Karen had another cock in her pussy and I watched in amusement as the girl moved back to get a close-up look at what a cock entering a pussy looks like.

After watching for a couple of minutes, the girl stood up and moved into the shadows. I could see that she had reached a hand into her shorts and she was her rubbing her pussy as she watched the four boys taking turns raping Karen.

All four of the boys came quickly and so, nice guy that I am, I let them each go around again. I could see the frustration building up in Karen. She was very turned on. Unfortunately, none of the boys was providing her with enough stimulation for a long enough time to let her achieve orgasm.

I wasn't concerned though. I was hard as a rock and I had every intention of fucking the hell out of her when they were done.

When the last of the four boys finished fucking her I pulled my cock out of my pants and knelt down behind Karen. I finally untied her arms. I ordered her onto her back and I invited two of the boys to hold her arms out so that she couldn't move. I knew she'd enjoy it more that way.

I noticed the teenage girl coming closer. She seemed curious so I let her get a good look at my cock. Then I lifted Karen's legs up onto my shoulders and I pushed my cock into her sloppy, freshly fucked but still very tight pussy.

I started slowly, enjoying the way her breasts swayed and jiggled while I fucked her. I quickly picked up the pace, though. This situation was extremely erotic. I was turned on because I was fucking Karen in a public park. It was even more exciting because five teenagers were staring at us in awe. I had no idea that I was such an exhibitionist until this very moment.

Karen was lying on the hard floor of the bandstand, held firmly in place by two boys as she struggled and swore at me. She yelled at me to rape her hard and fuck her faster and she didn't care who heard her.

She started getting too loud for comfort. I didn't want to attract too much attention to what was going on up here. I asked the girl if she would mind putting her hand over Karen's mouth so the neighbors didn't call the police.

The young girl grinned and happily joined in. I guessed her age to be about the same as the boys, around fifteen or sixteen. But her breasts were significantly larger than Karen's.

As she leaned down to cup her hand over Karen's mouth I could see down her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see one of her tits almost to the nipple.

She looked up and realized where I was looking. But she just smiled at me and then went back to watching my cock driving brutally into Karen.

Karen started screaming into the girl's hand and cumming violently. I thought it was far too soon but when her pussy clamped down on my cock I started cumming right along with her. It was a very exciting scene, especially for Karen. I would have liked to have been able to make it last longer. But everything about this scene turned me on.

Even after my orgasm began to recede I managed to grind against her pubic area with my own long enough for Karen to cum one last time. Then I pulled out and told the kids to let her go.

She sat up and smiled at me. She slid closer and took my cock into her mouth. It was really nasty, covered in her juices, my cum and the mixture of cum from the four boys who had all fucked her before I had my turn.

She didn't hesitate, though. She dove right down and took my soft, slimy cock right down to the base. Then she helped me put it away.

I looked down and saw that the front of my jeans was sopping wet from all of the liquids that had escaped from Karen's pussy. It looked as if I had just wet my pants. I was glad that it was getting dark and it was unlikely anyone would notice.

I stood up, looked down at her and asked, "Are you okay? Can you stand?"

She grinned and answered, "I think so."

I helped her up. She was a little unsteady at first. But she was certainly sated. We sat down to rest for a minute. The teenage girl sat near her. The girl looked into Karen's face for a moment. She looked like she was in awe of her. Finally she quietly asked, "Can I ask you some questions?"

Karen looked at her for a moment and said, "I will answer your questions as best I can. But you know that what happened here just now, and yesterday with your friends, that wasn't normal. Most girls would not do this kind of shit. You know that, right?"

The girl smiled and said, "Yeah, I know. But it was hot, wasn't it? I mean, you don't look like a skank or anything. You're just a hot woman that likes sex. Well, okay, you like kinky sex, right?"

"So I'm discovering," Karen said.

"Up until Friday evening, well no, up until Saturday afternoon, I lived a normal live. I'm a happily married twenty-four year old woman with a good job and a college education. On Friday I was drugged and raped and since then my life has been turned upside down."

The teen looked at me and asked Karen, "Did he rape you?"

"Not really. Well, sort of. But he didn't rape me on Friday. He took care of me after it was over. He brought me home and we developed our warped relationship in the last three days. What we are doing, and what we have done, well, it's a long, confusing story.

"It's okay for you to find what happened here this evening interesting, even exciting I suppose. But you would be well served to not let it be something that affects your life. You will be much happier if you forget all about what you just saw here tonight."

The girl said, "I don't see that happening anytime soon. These guys are going to be raving about fucking you for months!"

Karen looked at her and asked, "How old are you?"

"I'm fifteen."

"Are you a virgin?" Karen asked.

The girl nodded.

"Smart girl," Karen said. "Stay that way for a few more years. You'll be a lot happier. I made the mistake of having sex just before my fifteenth birthday. I had half a dozen really bad sexual experiences in the next year. Finally I realized that not only was I not ready for sex yet, but the guys I was fucking around with didn't have a clue. I stopped putting out until I got out of high school. The older guys are still pretty clueless, well most of them. Some are better informed than others."

She smiled at me and then turned back to the girl. "But when guys get older they start to think about something besides there own satisfaction. With a little luck, you can find a decent one and train him to do it right. The only other thing I can tell you is the one thing that I have learned this weekend. Don't be afraid of your fantasies. And don't be afraid to experiment, when you're ready. Now, what are your questions?"

The girl smiled and said, "I think you already answered them. Thanks."

Karen looked at me and said, "I'm tired!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, and you're a fucking mess!"

I put my arm around her shoulder and we relaxed for a while longer. The kids started to leave but I stopped them. I suggested that we might be able to do this again from time to time. They enjoyed it and it amused me to watch. But they would have to keep it to themselves. If I came by and saw anyone but the five of them, all bets were off. We could get in a lot of trouble screwing around with them. We had too much to lose to take any chances.

They all swore that they would only talk about it among themselves. Then they left us alone.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. It was a comfortable silence, though. It was a very pleasant evening.

After a few minutes Karen exclaimed, "It's driving me crazy! I really wish you'd tell me where you know me from. What did I do to you that left you holding such a grudge?"

I was glad that it was dark and she couldn't see me blush. I sighed and said, "I'm embarrassed to admit it now. Really embarrassed."

She turned towards me with a questioning look and I said, "It sounds so petty now. And you're so different. The more I get to know you the more upset I am with myself for not coming to your rescue. I've been such an ass."

I paused for a moment, afraid of how she would react when I told her. Finally I said, "We were in college together. We had three classes together in our freshman year. I was extremely shy. But a friend of mine had been drawing me out, trying to build my ego and give me more self confidence."

"I thought you were nice. We had never spoken. But we had nodded, said hello. We smiled at each other from time to time. You seemed like a nice girl. One day, just before class started, I asked you to go out with me. You burst out laughing, very loudly. Then you turned and joked with your girlfriend about me, how much nerve I had and what a loser I was. You kept it up until the professor came in. I just about curled up and died inside after that. It took my friend months to undo the damage you did to my self esteem that day. Even now, seven years later, my friends still tease me about that day."

She stared at me with a look of horror on her face. Finally she said, "Oh my god! I am so sorry. I swear to you that I don't remember that!"

She sat up and turned to face me for a moment. Then she said, "I remember being the kind of bitch that would do something like that, though."

She put her arms around me and hugged me. She rested her head on my chest and said, "I guess I understand why you didn't come to my assistance Friday night. I don't blame you. But, you did make sure I didn't get hurt. That's something."

Then she looked up at me and said, "I don't think you're even yet. You should continue to blackmail me and make me do awful things."

I kissed the tip of her cute little nose and said, "I have every intention of doing just that.

"I knew that you wouldn't remember. I was fortunate enough to have a roommate like Phil. He owns the club where you got drugged last Friday. He was the charming, personable guy that was always the center of attention in college. But it never went to his head. He knew the day that we met that I needed help. He drew me out of my shell and built up my self confidence, probably better than any professional could have.

"The great thing about him is that he did it because he cares about people. I don't think you knew him back then. But you'll be meeting him on Friday. I've finally convinced him to take a night off. He'll be at the poker game."

I stood up and watched Karen put her cum covered clothing back together as much as possible.

She grinned at me wryly and said, "As a wise man once said, I'm a fucking mess!"

We walked back to her house with my arm around her until we got close to her house. We didn't want the neighbors talking. I sat on the front porch and she went in and got us both a glass of ice water. We sat on her porch in the dark and I suggested that from now on we should meet at my place. I didn't have to worry about what my neighbors thought and we could enjoy a dip in the pool from time to time.

I hadn't been there more than fifteen minutes when my pager went off. I had to go downtown and straighten out a mess at a processing center for one of the local banks. I stood up and Karen asked, "Do you get that a lot?"

"No, not a lot. And it usually doesn't take long to straighten out. It's almost never really a software problem. Normally it's someone that doesn't know their job screwing things up. It can happen at inconvenient times. But I get paid very well to fix it. On the plus side, I often go days without doing anything. I may never get rich. But I make a very good living and I love my job."

I stood up and she walked me to my car. We both felt like it was a good time for a long, passionate kiss. But again, we didn't want the neighbors talking. I got in my car and drove downtown thinking, "Christ, I can't believe I'm Jody to some poor fuck in Iraq!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.