Karenscrewedup@hotmail.Com - Cover

Karenscrewedup@hotmail.Com

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man spots a woman from his past in a bar with a couple of girlfriends. She humiliated him in college. He witnesses a strange man slipping her some drugs and must decide if this is his chance to get his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

We were both getting aroused again. I was glad because I thought that it might be better if she was feeling aroused when I finally removed her blindfold. So I continued to soap her up and rinse her off for a while. Then I dried her beautiful body gently with a large, soft towel.

I dried myself off quickly and I led her out of the bathroom. I paused in my bedroom to slip into a pair of shorts. Then I guided her carefully back downstairs. I led her into the kitchen. I sat her on a stool at the kitchen island and slowly removed her blindfold.

Her eyes were closed. I walked around to the other side of the kitchen island and stood watching as she opened them slowly. She's been blindfolded for a long time. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust.

I watched for any sign of recognition as she studied me closely.

Nothing. She didn't have a clue who I was. It had, after all, been nearly seven years since our brief encounter. I really didn't expect her to remember.

She finally said, "I don't know you. I think you must have the wrong girl."

"I didn't expect you to remember. It's been a long time. I suppose it's correct to say that you don't know me. But we have met. We have interacted."

She got a curious look on her face, as if something about me was familiar. Perhaps the way I spoke, the way I phrased things. But I could see that she couldn't remember me. The incident from our past was probably so insignificant to her that it was no longer one of her memories.

She was not just trying to remember me. She was also sizing me up. I'm no movie star and I'll never be mistaken for a male model. But I'm a reasonably good looking guy with a pretty good physique. I work out a couple of times a week. Not to bulk up. Just to keep from getting flabby.

I have dark blonde hair and very little body hair. She seemed to find me a bit less of a joke than she had in college.

"What did I do to you?" she finally asked.

I didn't know if I wanted to tell her yet. For some reason it seemed like the less she knew about me the better. I avoided the question and instead of answering her I said, "I guess it's safe to assume that you're accepting my offer to serve as my sex slave until your husband returns from Iraq. You have already had a small but representative sampling of the kinds of activities you will be taking part in. I will promise that you won't be harmed. Your friends and family will not receive copies of those pictures. In exchange, you will be humiliated and abused at my whim and for my pleasure. Do you accept those terms?"

She blushed again and said, "I don't have a choice."

Somehow, though, I had the distinct impression that she was not nearly as upset by her situation as you might have expected. Once again I couldn't help but wonder if the prospect of being a sex slave didn't appeal to her, at least on some level.

I offered her a drink. She asked for a glass of ice water. I poured one for both of us and then I took her arm and escorted her out through the patio door to a table in the shade, right near the pool.

She looked around and said, "Very nice."

It was several minutes before she even looked around to see if her nudity might be visible to any of the neighbors.

It isn't. I've paid close attention to the landscaping. None of my neighbors can see into my back yard.

We sat and talked quietly for a while. Both of us avoided the subject that was most on our minds. I put my drink down on the table and pulled my chair out. I asked Karen to stand.

She stood in front of me and I asked her to slowly turn around. I enjoyed the view as she complied. As much as I tried not to be nice to her, I had to tell her how beautiful she was.

For her part she tried not to smile. But I could tell that she was pleased that I thought she was beautiful. I pulled her down into my lap and began to explore her sexy body again.

She didn't seem to be upset in the least with the liberties that I was taking. In fact, she responded quickly to my touch. I moved my hands over her body for a few minutes. We were both enjoying it and she no longer tried to hide her reaction. At one point I said, "I wish I hadn't left the blindfold in the kitchen. I enjoyed having you blindfolded."

She repressed another grin and asked, "Do you want me to go get it?"

She gave away a lot about herself with that offer. The offer and the almost hopeful tone of her voice when she made it.

I smiled, nipped at her nipple and said, "No. That's alright. We'll be going back upstairs in a few minutes anyway."

She shuddered at my words. This time I knew it wasn't revulsion. She was aroused.

I started turning up the heat on her body. I imagine that she could tell from the lump under her butt that I was enjoying it just as much as she was.

I was done with the foreplay. I set her on her feet and stood up. I gently but urgently pushed her ahead of me. I stopped on the way through the house to pick up the blindfold and then I guided her up the stairs.

Watching her beautiful ass climb those stairs was almost more than I could take. I gently moved my hand over her ass as we climbed. Near the top of the stairs, I reached between her thighs and snugged my hand up against the juncture where her beautiful thighs met.

I felt the moisture on my fingers. A thrill ran through me when I felt the proof of her arousal. Turning her on is one of the most exciting things I've ever done.

When we reached the top of the stairs I picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and carried her to my bed. I dropped her down on her back. As soon as she landed she moaned and spread her arms and legs to the corners of the bed. She wanted to be tied down!

I hid my smile as I slipped the blindfold back over her head and made sure that it was securely in place. Then I replaced the ties, securing her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed.

This time, after I slipped out of my shorts, I moved up and straddled her chest. I stared down at her beautiful face and placed the head of my cock on her lips.

She didn't hesitate. In fact, she took my hard cock in eagerly and she did not suck listlessly this time. She gave me a very enthusiastic blowjob.

I had to pull out of her mouth every so often in order to keep from cumming too soon. Each time I pulled out she groaned in disappointment and tried to recapture my cock with her mouth. She thought I was teasing her! She swore at me and begged me to put my cock back in her mouth.

I'm only human! A man can only take so much. I plunged my cock back into her mouth and after a couple of strokes I filled her mouth with another load of hot cum.

After she swallowed I took a very long time moving down her body and returning the favor several times over. She was even more responsive than the first time we did this an hour or so ago. There wasn't even a pretense of holding back this time.

She really seemed to like being blindfolded and tied up. That was fine with me. It's a fun game to play from time to time. But I hope that she doesn't expect that all the time. Sometimes it's nice to just make love to a willing, loving woman.

I thought that I was done for the time being. I was sucked off on the bandstand. I fucked her a little while ago. And she just finished sucking me off again a few minutes ago. Much to my surprise, though, as I ate her delicious pussy and I observed her beautiful, sexy, responsive body react to my touch, I felt my cock growing hard again.

After I brought her to a loud and vocal orgasm with my mouth I worked my way back up her body and forcefully plunged my hard cock back into her.

She screamed in pleasure as I entered her and I began to fuck her as violently as if I was really raping her. She reacted immediately, swearing and screaming and just going crazy. It was very exciting. She was soon cumming as if she hasn't been having orgasms all afternoon.

I thought that I would fuck her for a few minutes just because I had a hard on and it felt so damned good. I was really surprised when I found myself nearing orgasm once more. I was soon joining her for my forth orgasm of the day. I've NEVER done that before! This girl is unbelievable!

I rolled off of her and untied her wrists. She sat up and untied her ankles. Then she really surprised the hell out of me. She rolled over and put her arm over me. She held me like that, hugged me and kissed me passionately.

I returned her kisses with just as much passion. After a moment she finally removed her blindfold and smiled at me. She looked just a little guilty about what she just did.

She said, "I don't know what I did to incur this horrible retribution. But I'm so glad that I did it."

Then she buried her face in my chest and said quietly, "Oh my god! I can't believe I said that!"

I chuckled and put my arms around her. I hugged her to my sweaty body and said, "I'm glad you did it, too. If it makes you feel worse, I'm having a poker game this Friday night. You're going to be both the help and the entertainment."

She shuddered and groaned and nipped my arm with her sharp teeth. Then she kissed her way down my body until she was kissing and licking my soft, slimy cock with what seemed like affection.

We rested for a while longer and then we took another shower. It was almost as much fun as the first one was. After our shower I dressed and we went downstairs. She put her little dress back on I took her out for dinner.

I thought about blindfolding her before we left. But I figured that I would benefit more by her knowing where I lived than she would. I realized that I had nothing to fear from her.

I drove to a casual little Italian restaurant that I like. Before we went in I unbuttoned enough buttons on the front of her dress that the inner curves of her breasts were exposed.

When she walked her unfettered breasts swung enticingly. Not only did she not object as I adjusted her clothing, I had the distinct impression that she was excited by the way I was exposing her to anyone that looked her way.

We got out and went inside. I eat at this little restaurant often and everyone there knows me. I was greeted at the door by the owner. He personally escorted us to a quiet booth. As he seated us his eyes never left Karen's cleavage.

I introduced Karen to him and he chatted with us for several minutes before he left. Not long after the owner left us alone our waiter appeared with a bottle of good Italian wine, a gift from the owner. I suspect that he may have read something into my relationship with Karen, mistaken it for something that it wasn't.

We sipped our wine until there was no one looking. I glanced around at the other diners and adjusted Karen's skirt. I lifted it up in back and pulled the front up until it just crossed the line of her crotch. I could look down and see her pussy in the dim light, though I doubt if anyone else could.

She turned red as I worked on her clothing. But she made no effort to stop me. I spread her top open a little more, baring the inside curves of her beautiful breasts. I finished adjusting her dress and put my hands down. I looked at her, trying not to let the affection I was beginning to feel for her show.

I smiled and said, "I wish I could take that dress right off of you. If we wouldn't get thrown out of here I would. You have a beautiful body."

She almost smiled when I said that. She blushed, but she didn't reply. I had the impression that if I had ordered her to stand up she would have let me remove her dress without an argument.

Our waiter appeared then and placed some warm bread on the table. He poured olive oil into a small saucer of spices. As he worked he stared at Karen's breasts openly. I have to give him credit for not spilling the olive oil all over the table.

We enjoyed a long, slow, pleasant meal. We talked quietly. It was obvious that she was no longer feeling quite as much like a victim. She made it clear that she would really like to know the identity of the two men who drugged her and raped her in the alley Friday night. On the other hand, she didn't seem to mind what I was doing to her quite so much now.

I was starting to get the impression that she was enjoying it. She didn't mention being exposed at the mall or being forced to give blowjobs to two young men at the park earlier. I think that she was trying hard to give me the impression that she was going along with that sort of thing only because she was being blackmailed. But I doubt that's the case. I believe that I have inadvertently tapped into her secret fantasies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.