Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

“DINAH!” called out Mortimer happily, and now wide awake.

A scowling Dinah squeezed into the dining room, scraping more plaster off the ceiling, and beheld her naked brother, with a naked human woman trying to scamper off of him. She seemed to be having trouble.

I’m stuck!” squealed the woman, who had breasts even larger than Dinah’s.

“I’ll help,” said Mortimer, reaching for Elizabeth.

“No!” she gasped as he grasped her by the waist. “Mortie! Wait!

“Mortie?” Dinah’s voice softened as she realized what she was actually seeing. She felt a giggle replace the worry she’d been coping with.

“Don’t hurt the poor little thing... Mortie.” Now the giggle burst out of her, then turned into a deep throated laugh.

It’s not funny!” yelled Elizabeth, who was embarrassed, and worried, and frustrated at the same time.

“I think it’s hilarious,” said Dinah. “I’ve seen him get into fights with people who called him Mortie.”

“She’s different,” said Mortimer. “I love her.”

Jack came skidding into the room, followed closely by Harmony.

Dinah!” he gasped.

“Hello there, Jackie poo,” smiled the giantess. “Is that you, Harmony? Where’s your harp?”

“I got cured,” said Harmony, edging backwards a little. Of the two giants, Dinah was both the smarter and the more dangerous when she was angry.

“How nice for you,” said Dinah. There was a honk and she turned her head to see the goose in its cage. “And there’s our goose! Maybe things aren’t as bad as I feared.”

“Things are fine,” said Jack. “How did you get here?”

“I climbed down that freaking huge beanstalk out there. When Mortimer didn’t come home after chasing you, I began to get worried. And then when he was gone a whole day, and the beanstalk he went down disappeared, I got really worried. So, when another one of those beanstalks showed up, I decided to come down here and find out whether I was going to have to punish all you humans or not.”

“I kind of got stuck down here,” explained Mortimer.

“It seems to me that she’s the one who got stuck.” Dinah giggled again.

“It’s not funny,” moaned Elizabeth, who had been trying to work her pussy off of Mortimer’s engorged cock. All her jerking and moving didn’t seem to be working, though.

“That feels really good, honey,” said Mortimer. “Keep doing that and I’ll squirt in you again.”

“Honey?” Dinah’s voice dropped.

“I told you, I love her.” Mortimer started “helping” Elizabeth move. She began moaning.

“Then be gentle with her or you’ll break her,” said his sister. “Hurry up and get finished. I had to take Percy to a babysitter and it’s the first time he’s been without his mamma.” She looked back at Jack, who was still naked, his normal sized cock hanging between his legs.

“Not eating any beans, lately, huh?” she commented.

Elizabeth’s head turned. Her eyes were crossed.

“How do you know about the beans?” she panted.

“Jack showed me all about the beans,” purred Dinah. “I was hoping I wouldn’t have to kill him so he could make me all happy again.” She looked at Jack again. “I miss you Jackie-poo.”

Mortimer started panting. “Oh boy ... oh boy ... oh boy... Oh boy!” He squeezed his eyes closed and turned his face to the ceiling. “OHHHHHH BOOOOOYYYYYYY!”

Elizabeth fairly flew into the air, riding a river of white that had built up pressure inside her and then broken the seal of her pussy walls around the giant’s penis. Aided by his hands she landed high on his chest, and gave a sob of relief. Then she scrambled down off of him and ran into her bedroom, leaving a trail of his semen as it flowed out of her.

Mortimer rolled over on his side to watch her go, a sad look on his face. His shaggy head turned back to his sister.

“I want to stay here.”

“I can just imagine,” said Dinah dryly, staring at his still enhanced penis. “And I’d love to have Jack there in a cage, so I could play with him any time I wanted.”

Jack flinched and stepped back.

“But,” went on the giantess, “we don’t always get what we want, now do we, brother? Come on, let’s go home before any more humans find out about you. I rather suspect they frown on giants having sex with their women.”

Mortimer’s face lit up. “I had sex, Dinah! I’m not a virgin any more!”

“Do tell,” said Dinah, rolling her eyes. “If you want to stay alive to have sex again some day, you’d better get a move on.”


There were mixed emotions in the little ... and not so little group standing around the base of the beanstalk.

Mortimer and Dinah stood side by side, looking down at the humans. Each had feelings for one of the little people. Jack had tied a rope to the goose’s cage so that Mortimer could sling it over his shoulder, leaving both hands free for climbing.

Elizabeth, having put on a dress, but still blushing furiously, nervously hopped from foot to foot. She was embarrassed, and sad that her new lover was leaving.

Jack and Harmony, now convinced that tragedy had been averted, and that it would stay averted, were hopeful that things would return, more or less, to normal.

Coreen was in awe of Dinah, and thought she was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen. She’d spent the last hour staring, tongue tied, at the big woman. About every fifteen minutes she’d whispered, “You’re so big!” Dinah had ignored her.

There were all the “I wish you didn’t have to go,” and “I wish I could stay” speeches, and there was even an “Are you sure you want to stay down here, Jackie-poo?” speech, but eventually brother and sister climbed up the beanstalk and disappeared into the dark. Jack waited until the beanstalk shook back and forth, like a wind was whipping it around, which was the agreed upon signal of Mortimer shaking the beanstalk. Then he chopped it down, and they all went back into the house.


Elizabeth looked at her broken down door and sighed. It was the next morning, and she was grumpy to begin with.

“How are we going to pay for a new door?” she asked Jack, who was also surveying the damage. “And there’s a hole in the ceiling and other things that need repair, too.”

Jack remembered the other golden egg ... the one that had been under the goose when he’d stolen her. He called out to Harmony to get it and bring it to him, telling her it was in the drawer of the nightstand.

There was silence for a few seconds and then a high pitched “Awwwwww. Aren’t you cute!”

“I’ll go get it,” said Jack. “She’s playing with Charles again.”

But when he got there Harmony was not playing with the baby. She had her hands cupped together, next to her face, and was making cooing sounds at a fluffy ball of ... something. Harmony looked up at him.

“It hatched, Jack!”

Harmony adopted the baby gosling, of course, since she was already in new mommy mode. The golden shell fragments, which were still smeared with Jack’s dried magical semen, and the small egg Elizabeth had found in the cage were enough to pay for the needed repairs. But the family was still stuck with no real income. In the end, Harmony traveled to London, where she and her harp were welcomed and paid enough to put food on the table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.